• Threesome addicts club's Threesome addicts club Topics
  • Detroit Area Swingers's Detroit Area Swingers Topics
  • South Florida Swingers's South Florida Swingers Topics
  • Jerking and Rubbing's Jerking and Rubbing Topics
  • Croatia swingers's Croatia swingers Topics
  • desi_swingers's desi_swingers Topics
  • Cuckoldry's Cuckoldry Topics
  • Bisexual Males's Bisexual Males Topics
  • Northeast Wisconsin Swinging Couples and Singles's Northeast Wisconsin Swinging Couples and Singles Topics
  • Tennessee swingers's Tennessee swingers Topics
  • sinfulvacationclub's sinfulvacationclub Topics
  • Soft sex party in club's Soft sex party in club Topics
  • Hot wives club's Hot wives club Topics
  • HerpesSwingersFun's HerpesSwingersFun Topics
  • Hampton Roads Swingers's Hampton Roads Swingers Topics
  • South Alabama Swingers's South Alabama Swingers Topics
  • Tulsa Swingers's Tulsa Swingers Topics
  • Dirty fetish chat's Dirty fetish chat Topics
  • RV Swingers's RV Swingers Topics
  • Pacific Northwest's Pacific Northwest Topics
  • Poly Folks in the LS's Poly Folks in the LS Topics
  • Texas's Texas Topics
  • Gangbang Loving Girls UK's Gangbang Loving Girls UK Topics
  • Green Light Secrets NYC's Green Light Secrets NYC Topics
  • Bi couples and singles in AZ's Bi couples and singles in AZ Topics
  • Kent Fun's Meet ups

Categories

There are no results to display.

Blogs

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

Relationship Status

Interests

Occupation

Swinging Experience

Anniversary

SLS Name

SwingTowns Username

SDC Username

SwingerZoneCentral Username

Kasidie Username

Favorite Club(s)

Found 9 results

1. Rock n Tits

The Promotion

My wife, Tits, worked for a medium-sized company. It had the owner/president, Vice President COO, General Manager, and Vice President of Sales, her boss, Nick. Recently a fifth person., the DOD Sales Manager, had left the company. I will let Tits what happened... Nick had put me in for the position. When I got to work today, Nick called me into his office and said he told the management team wanted to interview me. They wanted to meet me tonight after work at The Meeting Room. This was an upscale restaurant downtown in the tallest building in our little city. I was very excited because it was so swank!! Nick told me later to go home and get ready for tonight's interview. He told me to wear a white blouse and black slacks but to dress to impress. I got home, showered, trimmed, and picked out my clothes. I picked a purple pair of thong underwear along with a sheer camisole with no bra. I have DD tits and they looked great in my cammy. I picked out a white, but not too business, blouse but left the top three buttons undone for cleavage. The slacks were my best silk pants. Just long enough to be perfect with my heels. On my way to the restaurant I called my hubby to explain what was going on and I have a chance to get a management position that paid six figures. He was excited and told me I had earned this opportunity and to knock‘em dead!!! I arrived at the meeting room and was excited. We had never been here before and I was told it was very expensive. I walked through the door and was surprised that it was a very large bar and dining hall but upstairs there were five doors. Nick came from the bar and told me I looked great and told me we were meeting with the inner circle of upper management . They were Hal Greene, owner and President; Bill Whaley,VP; Randy Cline, Chief Operations Manger; Nick; and myself. Nick had been DOD Sales Manager for 10 years and I have been his assistant for seven years. After getting into the private room upstairs, the waiter brought in some sparkling water and a nice bottle of Dom on ice. After the waiter left and we settled in to the interview I was told this position was considered a management position and paid $80,000 a year plus bonuses. This position was level with Nick but I would work very closely with him until I learned the ropes. Hal then spoke up and told me I was the number one candidate and that the team felt very comfortable with me but had to be assured that I could move in step with the others. This was to show the non inner circle management and the other 153 employees that as a manager team we are are a solid wall and we move as one. Many of the deals we make are confidential and what happens here must stay here even from our family. "Can you do that Debbie (my real name)?" Hal asked. I told them I would do what ever it takes. "Fantastic," said Hal and they clapped. He said, "Get the waiter and let’s eat and drink!!" After a fantastic meal we opened the champagne and had many drinks. We soon got to business and started to discuss contracts. About a half an hour later the room seem to get warm. Hal stood first, checked the thermostat, and then removed his dress shirt and hung it on a chair, followed by Randy, Bill, and Nick. I sat for a minute, then stood and removed my blouse and hung it on chair, the management team moving as one. Bill said don’t call a repair guy, we are almost done. 15 minutes later Randy got up and removed his slacks and hung them on a chair. He was followed by the rest of the guys, so I stood up and followed suit. Looking at Nick I could tell he was nicely hung as were the others, but Hal was wearing briefs and it looked like he was hiding a squirrel in his shorts! I was sure they were looking at my g-string now wet!! They soon removed their undershirts and I my cammy and was now topless with very hard nipples and even more wet!!!! After a few more drinks Hal stood up and removed his briefs and stood before me with a huge veiny cock. He took my hand and turned me around and pulled down my g-string and sat me down on his huge cock. The rest of the team gathered in front of me playing with huge tits and stroking themselves and cumming on my face tits and stomach!!! I came sooo hard when Hal suddenly exploded inside of me, it felt great!! A s I sat there Nick brought me a warm towel and help me clean up. After we got dressed the team clapped and welcomed me to the inner circle. Hal came over and told me I was to receive the sign on bonus of $2,500 cash tonight. And on my first check in my new position I will get another $2,500 and I will be getting a salary of $100,000 per year plus bonuses and a company credit card as I will be traveling a lot with the sales team. I told my hubby I was getting a $2,500 sign on bonus.… wait until he reads this 🙀. Tits!!
  2. The wife told me she fucked a boss from another city. She met him for drinks like I instructed her to wearing her shortest skirt and a tight shirt with her beautiful tits pouring out of her top. They had a few drinks together and he was flirty of course, touching her legs or arms frequently. She said she opened her legs a bit and looked down signaling him that she had no panties on. His fingers wandered down to the entry of her pussy and he was running his fingers up and down her sexy slit. Then he slid a finger inside of her and scooted closer to her since they were still at the bar, fingered her for a few minutes, and then put his finger in his mouth and tasted her. I’m guessing he liked what he tasted because he gave her the second key card to his room. About 15 minutes later she met him in his room. As soon as she entered his door he started kissing her - and had an aggressive tongue. He took off her top and sucked her massive tits! Then pushed on her shoulders until she was in front of his cock. He told her to unzip him.She unzipped his slacks and according to her his BBC fell out of his zipper almost on her lips! She said he was about 10 inches and his BBC was very black and veiny. He put his cock in her mouth and sucked him until he came all down her throat. Then he told her to go to the edge of the bed. She was doggie style. He flipped up her skirt and started eating her ass and pussy from behind. She squirted on his face and that turned him on more. He took the tip of his cock and lined it up to her pussy. Then she said without warning he drove his cock in her tight pussy all the way to his balls in one motion. She said it was painful and she yelped/moaned, but he didn’t let up at all! He pulled her hair from behind and shot a torrent of cum deep in her pussy. He zipped up his slacks told her she was a good slut and said: “Get out whore. I need to sleep!!"
  3. My wife, Wendy and I have experimented in swinging in the past by inviting a friend to join us in bed on several occasions. This Saturday Wendy and I were at a pool opening party and she had a bit too much to drink and too much sun. We were at her boss' house and he directed us to a room where I could lay Wendy down for a bit. He had hit on Wendy in the past but wasn't a total jerk or anything, he was nice enough to help me get her in bed, but I noticed he was also taking this chance to feel her. Wendy was nearly asleep/out and I should have just said "Ok, I can take it from here". I don't know what came over me but when he put his fingers at at the hook/clasp of her bikini top between her breasts and looked at me, I just nodded and he looked back to her for a sign of her noticing. Her eyes were closed and I just kind of stood there as he slowly undid it and very gently pulled her top apart and to the side so she was topless. He felt each breast gently and then softly kissed each nipple. Then he stopped and said thanks, you have no idea how long I've wanted to see and touch your wife's breasts. Then he left. I'm not sure what to tell Wendy or what I should do. I feel I let her down, which I know I did, but I'm not sure what step to take now?
  4. The Corporate Ladder All rights reserved Part One The stench of sex blends with perfume and aftershave to place Celia’s every nerve ending on alert. Bret had sown the seed of temptation. So now, on those lonely nights her husband is away on a flight, she joins the other sexually frustrated, seeking to quench her cravings. With the image of her fantasy lover in mind, Celia waits for him to find her. But in this murky place, none of the furtive figures are discernible as they flutter about. Then, from the darkness, a whiff of masculine cologne propels a ticklish trimer careening through her core. She dare not look. Her only interest is he soon has her withering in pleasure. Celia tenses as instinctually she perceives his presence. Suddenly, his fiery breath caresses the nape. She freezes in anticipation as her skin sprouts goosebumps. Celia’s eyes close as his body molds against hers. Even though her heavy wool skirt provides a barrier, she detects his every twitch. She detects movement in the dark. Others gather in preparation to witness her shame in this act of decadence. Faceless forms jockey for position, drawing the oxygen from the room. He hikes her skirt over her bum. Celia’s panties become crepe paper in his hands as he rips them off. Modesty dictates she ends her scandalous display by lowering her skirt. But her insatiable cravings demand she spread her legs instead. A whimpering moan escapes her lips as his bulbous head traces over her entrance. Not wanting to complicate her fantasy with reality, Celia dare not look back. Instantly, her breasts are swaying to the rhythm of his thrusts. Spectators gasp, hands are on her breast, their moans fill her ears. Yet, through the swirling vortex of sensual pleasures, Celia’s focus remains locked on the pounding phallus until her body convulses in orgasmic bliss. Alone on her bed, the buzzing dildo remains firmly embedded when Celia finally opens her eyes. Once more, she is left to her own devices to find momentary relief from her insatiable cravings. Celia slowly withdraws her favorite dildo, but instead of freeing it from her love canal, she shoves it back in for one last thrill. Her hips rotate as Celia questions the five-year relationship and three-year marriage to Bret. But her love for Bret isn’t in question. Instead, her dilemma stems from the strain of living with a man whose job keeps him away for days on end. An hour later, Celia squeezes her thighs together once more before turning the car off. One more little thrill before starting the workday. “Damn you, Bret. You may be the love of my life, but this waiting alone at home for you to reappear is getting old.” But, of course, there’s no reply. Her husband doesn’t return from his flight until tomorrow. Before buckling down to work, Celia makes a stop by the lunchroom for her morning coffee. Marcy joins her, patiently waiting for her turn at the coffee machine, asking, “Aren’t you sleeping well?” “Does it show?” Marcy nods. “Bret’s on the last day of a ten-day flight, and I don’t sleep well when he’s away.” Mary smiles sympathetically. “Yeah, I remember being twenty-three. Twice a day sometimes didn’t do the trick.” “At this stage, every other day sounds doable,” Celia says with a giggle. Celia takes a sip as Xillia sticks her head in the door, saying, “Celia, Mark wants to see you before you start.” Celia tilts her head. “Did he say what he needed?” Xillia smiles. “I’ll let him tell you.” She gives a wink, “but don’t worry, he’s in a terrific mood.” A million scenarios rush through Celia’s mind. But, unfortunately, not one ends well when the Senior Partner of Johnston and Johnston asks to speak to you first thing in the morning. Xillia leads Celia into the reception area outside Mark Johnston’s office. She does a double-take from her desk as Celia stares. “Mark’s expecting you. Is there a problem?” Unable to move, Celia asks, “Do I look alright?” Xillia suppresses a giggle. “You’re stunning.” In a whisper, Celia asks, “Is he firing me?” Xillia slowly shakes her head, extending an index finger toward Mark’s door. Celia taps on the door to Mark’s office before turning the handle. Mark waves her inside, saying, “Celia, glad you could stop by. Please take a seat.” “Is there a problem, sir?” Mark holds Celia’s personnel file. “Celia, are you as surprised as I was to learn you have worked for us a year already?” “Yes, sir. Or I mean no, sir, I enjoy working here so much. Time just flew by... Am I in trouble?” Mark nods, “You will be if you don’t start calling me Mark.” But then, he chuckles, “I’m kidding. Your work and work ethic is exemplary.” A nervous tremor vibrates through and through. Celia clutches her hands so as not to show them shaking. Mark pours a glass of water, handing it to Celia, “Calm down, my dear. Then, with your permission, I would like to discuss your future with Johnston and Johnston.” Celia catches herself before placing the glass on her boss’s desk. She damn sure didn’t want to get fired for leaving rings on the antique mahogany desk. Mark smiles. “Celia, where do you see yourself in five years.” “I’m taking paralegal classes and hope to earn a position when I graduate.” “Marvelous. We all need a goal to shoot for. How far along are you.” “I’ll graduate in six months, sir.” “We always need outstanding paralegals. Would you consider a position with us after you graduate?” Nervously Celia bows her head, “Earning a paralegal position here is my goal.” Mark taps his upper lip. “I understand the paralegal course is pricey. How would you feel about me financing your studies in return for agreeing to take a paralegal position with us.” Bewildered, Celia’s head spins. “You are too kind. But I could never ask you to do that, sir.” Mark extends his index finger, “First, you didn’t ask. I volunteered.” He raises another finger. “Second, you proved yourself as a superior employee with great work ethics, so it’s prudent business.” Holding up a third finger, his steel-blue eyes lock with hers. “And if you don’t quit calling me sir, I’ll need to spank you.” Celia’s thighs involuntarily twitch together at the prospect of being bent over this handsome man’s lap. Of course, he’s kidding, but the image of those long tapered fingers swatting her bare ass is a mind-boggling turn-on. Mark jars Celia from her vision, saying, “Shall we discuss why I brought you here today.” Celia nods. Mark says, “Confidentiality is the crux of our company. For an employee to advance, they must be a trusted team player.” Mark holds his stare. “Celia, are you a trusted team player?” “What I see and hear inside this office stays inside these walls. I think my work history proves this, Mark.” “Most definitely, and therefore I thought of you when this position opened.” Celia’s eyebrows bunch as she asks, “I don’t recall seeing a position being posted.” Mark chuckles. “The best positions are never posted. They’re offered.” Mark studies Celia a moment longer before saying, “Xillia started this position three years ago. Last semester she graduated from law school, and last week she passed the State Bar. This is her last week as my administrative assistant. I would like for you to fill the position she’s vacating.” “Is Xillia leaving the company?” “No, she’s our newest associate.” “Sir, I’m honored. Yes, this position is a dream come true.” “Don’t be rash. This position requires a dedication some may not be willing to commit to, so think this over before making your decision. I have yet to explain your duties.” Celia nods as Mark presses the intercom. “Xillia, would you mind joining us” Xillia enters, locking the door. “Yes, sir.” “Celia expresses an interest in filling your position. Would you mind going over some of what that entails?” Xillia nods, facing Celia. “As the head of the company, Mark fills a stressful position. So we want him relaxed and at his best at all times.” She holds her hand out to Celia. “Allow me to demonstrate.” Hand in hand, they approach Mark. “ust as I suspected, can you tell how keyed up he is?” Xillia motions toward the tent in Mark’s trousers. Celia freezes, pulling back. But her eyes don’t leave the outline of Mark’s magnificent manhood in his slacks. Xillia smiles. “Don’t be intimidated. Let’s examine it closer, shall we.” Celia’s breaths quicken as Xillia’s delicate fingers lowers the zipper. She fishes his cock free, turning to Celia as she strokes. “Have you ever seen anything so masculine?” Lost in her captivation, Celia isn’t aware of her head shaking slowly from side to side. Xillia sinks to her knees, engulfing Mark’s erection in her mouth. Celia’s hips sway in mesmerized fascination until Xillia removes his wet red cock from between her lips, swirls her tongue around the head before summoning Celia. Then, in a sex-starved trance, Celia joins her kneeling on the other side of Mark’s legs. A moan escapes Celia’s widespread lips as Xillia smiles, tilting his cock toward her, and says, “Taste his shaft. But remember, he adores wet juicy head.” Fixated, Celia’s fingers encircle his erection. She savors his aroma as her tongue sloshes around the head. Then she takes him into her throat. So focused on her blowjob, discovering Xillia naked a moment later surprises her. “My turn,” Xillia says, wrapping her fingers around Mark’s cock. Celia stands, and in mindless fascination, lowers the zipper on her dress. Her mind swirls. One event morphs into another until Xillia is sprawled in front of her on Mark’s desk. Behind her, Mark eases Celia forward toward the V of Xillia’s widespread legs. Celia’s mouth an inch from Xillia’s pussy, Mark enters her. In forbidden captivation, Celia savors the thrill of a man the same size as her husband pounding into her. As Mark thrusts, Bret’s image flashes in her mind. Forgive me, Honey, but I can’t stop now. I promise to make it up to you. Twenty minutes later, Celia’s pussy is overflowing with Mark’s sperm. Xillia’s juices coat her face, and for the first time in weeks, she’s experiencing the glow of sexual satisfaction. Xillia takes Celia in her arms, tracing her tongue over Celia’s lips, before giving her a passionate kiss. Their lips part and Xillia says, “Welcome to the eighteenth floor. We’ll have a ball.” Mark kisses both women and says, “Xillia, I see no reason for prolonging this. Call maintenance to move your things into your new office and help Celia settle in this afternoon. Xillia nods. “And you need to get a move on. You’re due in court in an hour.” Mark chuckles on his way to the shower. “Celia, those are some humongous shoes you’ll be filling.” Celia giggles, “I can only imagine.” Alone, Celia steps into her panties with a sigh. Xillia studies her, asking, “Are you all right.” “Conflicted,” Celia says with a shrug. “I’m no cheater, but God, I enjoyed what just took place.” Xillia nods, asking, “Is this the first time you took the bull by the horns and taken what you needed. Instead of waiting for a man to give it to you.” “Am I that obvious?” “What we need is a long talk over lunch. Let’s go.” “Xillia, it’s not even ten o’clock.” “You now report to Mark, who when in a satisfied state of mind cares less how you spend your time.” The two women follow the maître d to their table as Celia scans the restaurant. Finally, Xillia asks, “Does this place meet with your approval?” “Unfortunately, Xillia, I can’t afford this.” Xillia laughs, “Obviously, Mark neglected discussing the salary and perks of your new position.” Celia’s mouth opens as Xillia playfully flings a credit card toward Celia. “You now have an expense account. Lunch is Mark’s treat.” On their second martini, Xillia asks, “Are you ready to tell me what’s bothering you.” Celia glances around the room, ensuring their privacy. “I can justify losing my mind once, but I can’t rectify being a concubine.” Xillia giggles. “You’re not a concubine. Think of this as being compensated for taking what you need while giving what Mark needs.” “I’m a married woman, and however you justify this, sex outside the marriage is wrong.” “Celia, you marry for love. But just because you love someone doesn’t mean you’re sexually satisfied.” Celia shakes her head, “You marry to be the only other person in each other’s life.” “That’s the beauty of this arrangement. You go to work, take care of all your pent-up sexual frustrations. Then return home to love your husband with a satisfied mind.” “And in the meantime, my husband is faithfully abiding by our vows. I can’t do that to him.” Xillia takes a sip and smiles. “You’re either a conniving little bitch, or the most loving wife I ever met.” “What do you mean.” “Are you concerned with him discovering your sexual trysts or considering allowing him to share the freedom you’re experiencing?” Celia gives a sheepish shrug, “A little of both, I guess.” “Have you two discussed playing with other people?” Celia nods, “Which I immediately shot down accusing him of wanting to have an affair.” “Is he serious about wanting to play with other people?” “The idea of fucking other women turns him on,” Celia says. Xillia nods, “And with seeing you fucking other men.” “I guess. He brought it up, knowing I wouldn’t be thrilled with the idea.” “Are you planning on telling him all about your new position? Or are you pacifying your guilty conscience?” “Pacifying my conscience for at the least the time being.” Xillia laughs. “Mark’s going to be thrilled. You’re a much bigger jackpot than he expected.” “What’s that supposed to mean?” “Let’s just say I am a regular guest at his and Helen’s parties.” “Who’s Helen?” “Mark’s wife.” “Oh my God, Mark flaunted you in front of his wife.” “No. He fucked me in front of his wife while she did the same with anybody striking her fancy.” Celia gulped her drink in stunned silence. Xillia finally asks, “Any idea how you will reveal this to Bret?” Celia shakes her head, and Xillia says, “Don’t worry, I do.” *** Five o’clock Friday afternoon, Celia answers the doorbell to find Xillia on her front steps dressed to kill. Her short black cocktail dress is split to her naval, with the hem just below her shapely ass. Xillia rushes through the door carrying a garment bag. “Is he home yet?” Celia shakes her head. “He should be here any minute.” Xillia hands her the garment bag. “Put this on and hurry. We have little time.” “What’s this?” Xillia arches her eyebrows. “A little something to ensure tonight goes as expected. I took you as a size 6, am I right?” Celia nods. Half an hour later, from the front door, Bret says, “Honey, you better be naked. I sported this diamond cutter all afternoon thinking about what I’m about to do to you.” His shirt is halfway unbuttoned as he freezes in the den. Bret’s eyes lock on the voluptuous blond sitting across from his wife. Then, finally, he pries his eyes from her exposed cleavage to lock with her sky-blue eyes, as she says, “Don’t stop on my account.” Celia hastily introduces Xillia to her husband. “Honey, this is Xillia, my coworker.” Bret’s lips form an unenthusiastic frown. “But, Celia, this is my first night home.” Celia pats the sofa. “Sit down, Honey. Have I got a story to tell.” Bret gives Celia a confused stare. But before he can speak, Xillia flops on the other side of him, saying, “You’re going to be so impressed with your little wife.” Of course, with the sexual aspect of her new position omitted, twenty minutes later, Bret sits between the two women with a broad smile. “Honey, I’m so proud of you. We should go out to celebrate your new position.” Xillia busts out laughing. “Damn, Celia. Why didn’t we think of that.” Both women are laughing as Bret turns from one to the other. Giving Xillia’s cleavage a covert glance, as he does. Xillia gives Bret a mischievous smile. “Is there something on my dress? Or are these what you find so fascinating?” she says as she pulls the flaps of her dress apart, allowing her breast to spring free. Bret’s head shoots around to face Celia with his mouth agape. She grins. “Those are some bodacious ta-ta’s. Aren’t they?” He raises his hand to cop a feel. But thinks better of it and faces Celia and asks, “What’s going on?” Celia shrugs. “I’m sure I don’t know what you mean.” He turns back to Xillia, who smiles as her index fingers trace circles around her nipples. Then, turning back to Celia, she’s doing the same thing. But before he can comment, both women straighten their dresses and stand. Finally, Celia says, “We’re going out to celebrate. Are you joining us or staying home?” A fabulous dinner at the swankest restaurant in town and three hours of hopping from one nightclub to another find Bret and Celia grinding on the dance floor. Finally, Bret says, “Honey, not to be rude, but do you think we can lose Xillia and go home?” Celia snuggles close, “Whatever for. The three of us are having so much fun. Why would we want to ditch Xillia?” “Celia, they say men might die from going this long with a Boner. You don’t want my death on your conscience.” Celia raises her head, drawing her lips to his. Her head slowly shakes side to side, and she says, “Xillia and I are going to team up to ensure you don’t die.” Bret’s head shoots back. His eyes lock with hers, and he asks, “Are you insinuating what I think you are?” Celia gives a broad smile and nods. “Let’s take this show to the house.” Inside their home, the girls usher Bret upstairs to the master bedroom. He unbuttons the first two buttons on his shirt before freezing. Then, facing Celia, he asks, “Are you sure about this?” They smile as Celia unbuttons his shirt, and Xillia takes care of his pants. In moments, the three are standing naked beside the bed. Bret glances from one to the other, asking, “This is new to me. What do we do.” Xillia suppresses a giggle patting the bed. “Jump up here on your back. We’ll think of something.” With no need to get Bret up for the task, both women position themselves on either side of him, taking turns licking and sucking. In moments his toes curl, his legs grow taught, and he groans, “I can’t hold back any longer.” Xillia pulls down hard on his shaft, covering the head with her mouth. One stroke, and he’s going off like a Roman Candle. Her eyes never leave his as she greedily gulps every drop. When his trimmers stop, she takes Celia’s head in her hands, giving her a tongue-sloshing kiss. Bret watches in fascination as both women explore each other’s bodies. In no rush, they linger with tantalizing caresses until morphing into a classic 69. Bret maneuvers, waiting for an opportunity to plunge his cock into Xillia’s dripping honey pot. Only to draw her stern rebuke. “Not this time, Bucko, do Celia first. Then if you’re man enough, come see me.” With Celia on top of Xillia, Bret brings his cock to her entrance. Then, with a gentle thrust, he’s inside and stroking. Xillia is soon alternating between Bret’s shaft and balls and Celia’s clit. While Celia follows her urges with her mouth on Xillia’s clit. It could have lasted but a minute or an hour. Time is impossible to calculate in this state of arousal. But after each reached the pinnacle of sexual bliss, they lay in a panting huddle on tangled sheets. Then, with endorphins enhancing their post-orgasmic glow, the three make their way to the den for a glass of fine red wine. Xillia and Bret settle in on the sofa as Celia excuses herself. Bret studies Xillia’s sensual form and asks, “Would you mind my asking what I owe the pleasure of your company this evening.” She smiles, “The subject came up during lunch conversation the other day.” Bret nods, “Which of you brought up the subject of tag-teaming me.” “I don’t recall. We both mentioned being horny, and when the subject evolved into who might remedy the situation, your name came up.” Xillia toys with his flaccid cock. “I sincerely hope you’re not offended.” “Not in the least. My curiosity comes from her going ballistic when I brought up the subject.” “She mentioned that. Celia also said her biggest fear is you going bat ass crazy if she ever fucks another man.” Bret’s cock jerked in her hand. “She’s wrong about that. Her doing another man is my deepest fantasy.” Xillia giggles, “Exactly what I told her.” “So your conversation went from playing with other men to a threesome with me.” “In a way. Being all men fantasize about having two women, I explained this would be a fantastic way to break the ice. If she’s agreeable to you having fun, you should willingly return the favor.” Before he could reply, Celia asks, “What are you two talking about?” Xillia shrugs. “Me fucking your husband while you fuck any good-looking man striking your fancy.” Celia studies his twitching erection in Xillia’s hand. “Well, he brought up the subject, and he’s thrilled by the prospect.” She twirls her tongue around his head and asks, “Honey, do you want to watch me being fucked?” Unable to find his voice, Bret nods. Celia’s tongue darts over her lips. “Why don’t you tell me who you would like to see fucking me? And do it while you’re fucking Xillia.” Bret’s gaze rises from his wife’s tongue on his shaft to Xillia sprawled on the floor with a finger stroking her slit. Then, in a sensual whisper, Xillia says, “Get over here and show me what you can do with that hunk of manhood.” One swipe of the head over her flowing gash, and Bret plunges balls deep inside his wife’s beautiful coworker. He continues bucking until Celia squats over Xillia’s face and wraps her arms around his neck. In a communal effort, first one, then another, follows their urge into another position. Finally, sprawled with widespread legs, Celia thrusts into Xillia’s mouth as Bret pounds into Xillia from behind until the three reach simultaneous release. *** Monday morning Celia only has time to set her cup on her desk before Mark calls her into his office. She finds Mark, Xillia, and a beautiful brunette sitting around his desk. Mark says, “Come in, Celia. I would like you to meet Helen.” The brunette stands, her eyes sweep over Celia before saying, “Xillia’s been telling us all about your weekend.” Then, after a much too tight hug, she says, “From the sounds of it, we will be fast friends in no time.” “I hope so, Mrs. Johnston.” “Please, no need for formalities. Call me Helen,” she says, tracing a fingertip over Celia’s breast. “Unless, of course, you enjoy spankings.” Celia’s tongue darts over her lips, “Well, sometimes I’m a very naughty girl.” Helen laughs, and Mark asks, “Celia, we have a core group of liberal-minded friends who enjoy the same pastime the three of you engaged in this weekend. So you would honor us if you and Bret would join us at our home this weekend.” “Oh, I’m afraid this short of a notice Bret may not have time to change his schedule if he’s booked for a flight. So if you will excuse me for a moment, I’ll call to see if he’s free.” Mark picks up the phone. “Give me his number. I’ve been dying to meet the man who won the heart of my stunning new assistant.” Celia is on pins and needles as Mark dials the number. Then she listens with bated breath to one side of the conversation. “Bret, Mark Johnston, I hope I’m not interrupting anything.” “No, no problems, just the opposite. I wanted to share how proud we are here at Johnston and Johnston to have Celia taking such an active role in our firm.” “We feel the same. Celia’s a real asset to the firm.” “Anyway, we like to think of our employees as family, and this weekend the wife and I are throwing a little something we would love for you and Celia to attend if you’re free.” “No, nothing formal. Just friends getting together for a little fun.” “Fantastic. I’m looking forward to meeting you.” “Oh, before I forget. Bill Thomas will be there, and he’s been talking about buying a plane. I don’t know one plane from another. I think he said he’s looking at a Gulfstream. Anyway, I wanted to give you a heads up. Bill’s got the deepest pockets in town. So if he offers you a job, hold out for top dollar.” Mark laughs. “Don’t give it a second thought. I told you, we’re a family around here.” He gives Celia a wink, placing the receiver in the cradle. “From your husband’s reaction, it sounds like we’re on for Saturday.” Celia’s thighs twitch together as she giggles. “I’m looking forward to an entertaining evening.” Helen bounces to her feet. “Girls, I think a little shopping is in order. Let’s go.” Mark says, “Wait a minute, I was thinking about having a little pre-party fun this morning.” Helen gives a mischievous smile and says, “Honey, for what I have planned for this weekend, you’ll need to rest up all week, so you’re ready to go all night Saturday.” Helen then ushered the girls toward the door. *** Bret meets Celia at the door when she arrives home, lugging several shopping bags. He lightens her load by taking a few following her into the den. “Hey Baby, your boss called this morning inviting us to a party this weekend.” Celia nods with a smile. “I know. I was in his office during the call.” Bret’s head tilts. “What’s behind him personally inviting me.” Celia shrugs, “He just wanted to ensure you understood we were welcome, I guess.” “Who is this Bill Thomas guy he mentioned.” “One of our biggest clients. He’s the head of Thomas Industries.” Bret’s eyes widen. “Just to be clear about this, we are talking about international Conglomerate, Thomas Industries?” Celia nods. “He has us on a seven-figure retainer. Mark and Bill went to college together. Why?” Bret flops on the sofa. “God, are you telling me we’ll be attending a party with one of the richest men in the world in attendance.” “From what I understand, he’ll be one of several power brokers there.” “I never knew Johnston and Johnston are so well connected.” “There are probably a lot of things about the firm you’re unaware of.” Lost in thought, Bret gives an absent-minded nod. “I guess I should buy a tux for this shindig. What do you think? If this guy is looking for a pilot, I want to make a favorable first impression.” “You won’t need a tux.” “Yeah, you’re right. I don’t want to overdo it. A new Italian suit will work.” “I think a sports coat and slacks will be fine.” “No tie?” “I don’t think you’ll find a tie in the house, being worn anyway.” “Will there be a theme?” Celia places her shopping bags on the coffee table. “Honey, I think we need to discuss something.” Bret’s brow furrows. “Sure, Honey, what’s on your mind.” “The theme for the party.” Celia waits for Bret’s nod before continuing. “This is one of those parties you tried to convince me to attend.” “I’m not following you. What kind of party have I tried to convince you to attend.” Celia takes a deep breath to calm her nerves. “Helen took us shopping today.” Bret holds up his hand to stop her. “Whose Helen, and whose us.” “Helen is Mark’s wife, and she took Xillia and me shopping for something to wear to the party.” “Didn’t she think we could afford clothes?” “She wants us to be dressed for the theme.” “You’re confusing me. What kind of party requires you to be dressed theme-appropriate.” “Don’t move. I’ll be right back.” Bret is reading the paper when Celia returns. She’s clad in a long, flowing dress split on one side to the hip. The back scoops to the flair of her ass, and the front is open to the naval. A pair of five-inch spike stilettos complete the ensemble. Celia clears her throat to gain Bret’s attention. Then enters the room with each step, revealing thigh-high stockings. Finally, she does a slow pirouette and says, “Every lady will wear something of this nature, or less. What do you think.” “I think I want to fuck you, right now, right here.” Celia nods with a sly smile. “But, of course, most of the guys at the party will think the same thing, and a few will get the chance to do just that.” “And what am I supposed to be doing while all this is going on.” “Fucking one of the trophy wives striking your fancy, silly,” Celia giggles. “Xillia will be there. Maybe she’s more to your taste,” Celia says with a broad smile. “Are you saying this is a high-end swingers party?” “Swinger is quaint but appropriate, I guess.” Bret’s eyes sweep over her body, then lock with hers. Then he does it again before slowly standing and scooping Celia up in his arms. She gives him a loving kiss and says, “Let me take this off first. I want to at least build some sexual tension Saturday night before having it covered with cum stains.” Bret is taking the steps two at a time when he says, “Then you had better hurry.”
  5. Joe was delighted to get the bookkeeping job at the cake shop. It was only for one day a month, but it was well worth it. In addition to his sweet tooth Joe had his eye on Mary for long time ever since he had moved into the area. Mary was the boss and she the managed the old-fashioned shop well. The cakes were never quite fashionable, the décor dowdy and shop needed a coat of paint. But a cake was cake to Joe and he kept coming. Joe loved the creamy sweetness of the éclairs but most of all he liked looking at Mary. He loved staring at women often, even when he was with his wife. Most of the time they looked away in disgust, sometimes they smiled at him (I don’t know which embarrassed him the most). You see Joe was not a handsome man, his belly hung over his belt and his smile was more of a grin. So he could look all he wanted, he was not going to get any takers. Mary could not be described as being beautiful either. She was just a little short of being obese. However her face was thin and she had sexiness about her. Her hair was now graying , her attempts at tinting only served to highlight the problem. One thing Joe liked, her hair was tied in a pony tail. Now in her fifties she had been through two acrimonious divorces that left her bitterly unhappy and fearful of another commitment. The staff had all gone home and they were alone in the shop, Joe had worked out the profit for the month, $765 not much reward for the long hours Mary had put in. He had learned early in his career not to worry about the paper profits, he was sure plenty of cash had slipped into Mary’s purse. She shrugged off of the poor result as Joe had predicted. It was time for have a cup of coffee and cake (éclairs of course). "I know you have been looking at me for a long time" Joe looked away he could feel the blood rushing to his cheeks, "Do you like me? I bet you think of me 80% of the time" Joe was shocked at her frankness. He struggled to get the words out " Yes I do, very much" he said in a quite voice. "Well then come here" He hesitantly approached her putting his hands as far around her as he could. She grabbed his head with both hands, her lips were on his lips, her tongue rubbing against his tongue. His cock was now fully erect, somehow he managed to open his fly and it flew out of his underpants. It was now rubbing against her rubber apron. Oh how he loved the feel of rubber. He wanted to go and on but the excitement was too much, he came, the white cum spurting over the black apron. "Now for desert" Mary grabbed his hand and took him upstairs to her apartment. "Let’s take this plate of éclairs". The bedroom was musty as was the shop, the bed was king-size and unmade, and the sheets smelt as though had not been washed in weeks. But Joe was oblivious to his surroundings, he was floating on air. Mary threw off her clothes "Joe undo my bra" Her tits flopped, yes they were big and loose but boy they felt good. Joe now had gotten rid of most of his clothes except his singlet. Her pussy was now visible, its gorgeous lips irresistible. She was very hairy, to Joe this added to the excitement. She lay on her back and reached and over and delicately took hold on an éclair. "Joe I want you to put this cream cake on my pussy". Joe knew what she wanted. He mashed the éclair against her pussy lips. His tongue dug deep inside. He passed the chocolate, cream, pastry until he could taste the salty tang of her pussy juices against the smooth exciting inside of her vagina. With one swallow it all went down his gullet, the lot. That evening Joe’s wife who loved him dearly and did her best to keep him happy and content, said that she had a surprise after supper. "I went into town today and stopped off at your favorite cake shop. Guess what I bought you, the desert you just love to eat." "Thank you darling" Joe grinned to himself.
  6. Our small consulting company recently got a really nice new job from one of our previous clients. Roger S., the client, has met and worked with me several times in the past at job sites. I had never met Roger’s wife Ann but heard him speak of her several times over the past couple of years. Roger had never met any of our other employees face to face but had spoken on the phone with our office manager Sherri many times over the past few years. He had asked me about her a couple of times as he liked her voice and business approach on the phone. Roger brought his wife along on a little road trip to a site in Dakota when he drove over from Iowa to attend the new job’s contract signing. Roger asked me to drive 35 miles over to the job site to also attend the signing at the owner’s main offices. Roger’s wife Ann was not attending the contract signing and meetings, so Roger asked me if Sherri, our office manager could come along to hang out with and show Ann around the town while the guys worked. After the meeting and contract signings, Roger, Ann, Sherri and I could have celebration drinks later and an early dinner together. Sherri is 44 years old and has worked for me for about 15 years. She was recently divorced with three young children when she first went to work for us. She was always all business and really did good work and is a good mother with her kids mostly grown now. About 10 years, ago she was promoted to be our office manager and definitely runs the office, schedules work time, travel trips and keeps the staff on track and me too. Sherri is attractive, fairly tall and leggy, has dirty blond shoulder length hair with bangs, has small boobs and has always taken good care of herself. She is very professional, professionally dresses, wears little of any makeup and is well paid to keep track of the office staff, scheduling, etc. She is not flirty or sexy at all at work. One of the office rules and jokes here always has been “You don’t hump the help”!!!! The other employees and I only saw Sherri in out of the office settings at company parties over the years where everything was very proper and professional. A few days before the meeting at the job site with Roger, I asked Sherri if she would leave the office over the noon hour and drive the 35 miles over to the job site and meet at the motor lodge lobby where Roger and Ann would be staying. We could meet Roger and Ann make introductions, etc. The day of the meetings, I drove separately and just before 1:00 PM got to the motor lodge. Sherri drove in just behind me and we parked our cars. Roger and Ann were in the lobby waiting when Sherri and I walked into the lobby together. I introduced Sherri to Roger and Ann and Roger introduced us to Ann. Ann is a cutie; petite, darkly tanned with dark hair in a pixie cut and is about 50 year old. She was very expensively and stylishly dressed. Ann was really sharp! Roger and I left for the meeting leaving the “girls” to tour the town, shop, etc. Shortly after 5:00 PM Roger and I were done with the meetings and called to see where to meet the girls. The girls had a table and were having glasses of wine at a chophouse’s lounge across the street from the motor lodge, so that’s where we went to meet them. The girls had gotten to know each other and had a nice afternoon together and seem to have hit it off. Celebration cocktails were ordered for a toast to the new job contract. One cocktail led to another. We finally moved to the dining room to order and eat at about 7:00 PM after having plenty to drink and getting to know each other better. “Accidently” Roger and Ann let it slip that they occasionally vacation at Desire Resort in Mexico or Caliente near Tampa. I blurted out that those are clothes optional – nude places and they just smiled. It came out that Sherri has been to Mira Vista nude resort near Tucson with a girl friend a couple times or more the past few years. Me, guilty too, going to more nudist style resorts in Mexico and Palm Springs and swinging locally with an ex. in the past and with friends occasionally now. Sherri teased me about going to G.I. so often to meet with Julie and her husband at a restaurant remodel job we have going there. (See some of our other stories). Further conversation led to Sherri and me learning that occasionally Ann and Roger have been known to swing with other couples. Surprise of surprises, Sherri too. Sherry told us she and a girl friend go down to Omaha 3 or 4 times a year to hotel “meet and greets” and “dances” at hotels where they have met some nice people and have good friends now. Sherri and her girl friend keep their play time 3 hours plus from home, and I never have suspected!!!! Sherri laughed prettily when Roger told her that she and her girl friend were the elusive Unicorns couples and guys look for. The chophouse dining room had both tables and booths. We were shown to a corner “U” shaped booth. The girls slid in first to sit next to each other with Roger seated next to Sherri on one end and Rob next to Ann at the other end. Now steaks and seafood were ordered with bottles of both red and white wine. We all had plenty of priming in the lounge and now the wine with dinner too! Soon after being seated in the booth, I noticed that Ann had had firm steady leg and thigh contact with me and was crowding me. Roger was doing the same thing with Sherri. Sherry would scoot closer to Ann and Ann would scoot even tighter and closer to me. We all ordered salads and small filets and a few extra shrimp scampi on the side to share and kept visiting, sipping wine and eating. Ann kept touching my arm and hand with her hand occasionally finding its way to my thigh and even brushing my zipper with me keeping a straight face. I finally got hard and Ann gave the bulge in my pants discreet rubs and pats as we all talked. I could see Sherri coyly removing Roger’s hand from her lap and thigh. Sherri and I were both keeping our hands visible above the table top as in turn were both being discretely groped. With our meals finished, we slowly finished the wine, still visiting. Ann and then with Sherri following excused themselves to go to the ladies room. Roger, pretty wound and excited asked me if I thought Sherri and I would be interested in going back to their room for a nightcap and some more “visiting”. I told him I didn’t know, he’d have to ask Sherri. If she would go, I would, but no promises. When the girls got back to the table, they were still laughing and talking together. Roger blurted out the invitation to their room as I slid out to let Sherri and Ann slide into the booth. Sherri, smiling, looked at me and point blank asked me if she had been invited to this dinner with the idea of going to Ann and Roger’s room at the lodge across the street to party. I immediately told her “absolutely not!” Being invited to go with Roger and Ann to their room was news to me too. Sherri looked closely at me, Roger and Ann and kind of nodded. Sherri said she was really enjoying the evening, the people were all nice and if it was ok with me, she would go to the room with us all. Roger order two more bottles of the cabernet wine we had at dinner, had them uncorked, the corks put back in and the bottles bagged and stapled shut to carry back to the lodge across the street. I settled our tab with the restaurant and bar and out we went. Ann and Roger walked ahead of us holding hands on the short walk across the street to the hotel where our cars were all parked. Sherri asked me if going with Ann and Roger to their room was in anyway a problem with me and work. I said no and that Rodger had never broached this swinging subject with me before, so this was all new. I told Sherri that it had been a long time since someone had felt me up like Ann had at dinner. She laughed and said Roger had been close to getting into her panties at dinner too. I said again, if she was not comfortable that we could easily make excuses and leave. Sherri told me she really liked Ann and Roger too and she laughingly told me (I hope laughingly) that she could put up with me too if needed. We walked past the motor lodge’s front desk and over to the elevator and went to the 4th floor. Roger, followed by Ann walked ahead. Roger had the door open for us and in we went. The room had a sitting area with a couch and two club chairs and table, a desk and chair, king sized bed, etc. Since we were on the lodge’s top floor, the blackout drapes were open for the night time view. Roger got the room’s wine glasses out and went about pouring four glasses with Sherri and me standing by. Ann went into the bathroom and was gone a few minutes. We all held our wine glasses waiting for Ann to do another toast. When Ann came out, she had removed her dress as was still in matching panties, bra and her high heels. A very nice package! She walked over to us and Roger gave handed her a glass of wine. Roger’s toast was “To Friends, Cheers!” With wine glass in hand, Ann walked about the room and shut lights off, leaving the bathroom light and hall lights on. Roger turned the TV on to a music channel and put on soft jazz. Sherri moved over to the couch and sat down with her wine and kicked her shoes off. I moved to a club chair, Roger moved close to Sherri, and Ann sat on the coffee table directly in front of me. There was definitely nervous laughter, but things were moving fast. Roger and I got our shoes and socks off and Roger unbuttoned his shirt. Roger moved to working on Sherri’s blouse buttons. Sherri excused herself to the bathroom. Roger stood up and slipped his shirt, trousers and underwear off. He was butt naked now and was cleanly shaved, balls and all (WOW). He sat down on the couch and crossed his legs to wait for Sherri. Ann was leaned ahead and rubbing my thighs, zipper and was working on my belt buckle, so I reached behind her and unhooked the bra. She really has nice natural breasts and was very darkly tanned with no tan lines. Sherri came out of the bathroom and into the room’s well lit entry hall. She had taken her skirt and panties off leaving her blouse and bra on. She laughing told us that she didn’t want us to see her in her pink cotton grannie panties. She didn’t seem shocked or surprised at all that Ann was topless and Roger nude. I stood up and helped Ann unbuckle my belt and dropped my pants and underwear. My cock was sticking straight out and Ann still sitting on the coffee table immediately started licking and sucking. Sherri walked over to Roger and a second or five, Roger had Sherri out of her blouse and bra and backing towards the bed with his cock sticking straight out too. Sherri is a very attractive nude. Together, they turned the bed down and Sherri lay back on the bed, and Roger immediately went down on her. I got Ann stood up and slipped her panties down before sitting back down in the club chair turned her around and pulled her back on to my lap. She was sitting on my cock wiggling while I cupped her breasts as we watched Roger move up on Sherri kissing her stomach and breasts and Sherri spreading her legs wider. With one push, Roger was balls deep in Sherri’s pussy. I was impressed as he started really balling her with long, deep, sure strokes. Ann stood up and took my hand and we walked over to the bed and she pushed me down on it. I scooted up a bit and Ann climbed on and easily slid her pussy over my cock started fucking me cowgirl style. Roger pulled out of Sherri and rolled on to the bed too and Sherri climbed on to him cowgirl style too. Roger and I were both flat on our backs, the girls’ boobs in hand as the girls rode us cowgirl. So far absolutely no kissing on lips had occurred, just straight up sex. As the evening progressed, the only kissing was some between Ann and Sherri and lots of kissing between Roger and Ann. After a while of the girls riding the guys side by side, the girls rolled off and we went to missionary screwing side by side. It was like a tag team competition with each couple matching what the other couple was doing stroke for stroke. Roger asked Sherri if he could do her doggie style and Sherri said it was one of her favorite positions. Roger pulled out and Sherri rolled over and took two pillows to lay on as she got her butt in the air for Roger. Ann asked me if I liked doggie too. I said yes but it’s so difficult to watch your partner’s face while doing it. I pulled out of Ann and she grabbed two pillows too and moved around so she and I could see Roger and Sherri’s faces. Ann got up on her knees and forearms as I moved around to Ann’s rear, grabbed her hips, lifted and plunged in balls deep. Both girls now were making noises which were good indications that they were enjoying themselves. Sherri kept mumbling saying “fuck it like you own it” to Roger, and from what Ann and I could see, Roger was fucking it like he owned it. Being out of shape sex wise and not regularly having sex with anyone currently, I was ready to come first. I stoked deep, held it and pushed even deep and started coming, shooting distinct shots of cum deep into Ann’s pussy. I held her hips tight and pulled her butt closer into my crotch and held it watching Roger continue to doggie style bang the heck of Sherri. I was losing my erection fast, so pulled out of Ann and we laid down spoon style to watch Roger and Sherri continue to doggie fuck. By the time Roger started to come, Sherri was having trouble staying up on her knees and elbows as Roger was banging her hard. Roger, with all sorts of sound effects, came long and hard too. When he was done cumming, he pulled out of Sherri’s pussy as Sherri lay down. There was lots of winded hard breathing by the guys and giggling by the girls lying next to each other. I was spoon hugging Ann, and Roger was spoon hugging Sherri as the guys caught their breath and the girls giggled and visited. Ann reached over and started flicking Sherri’s nipples and pinching them lightly and caressing her breasts. Sherri starting doing the same with Ann’s breasts. In a few minutes, Ann moved closer and hugged and kissed Sherri hard on the lips. Roger was lying behind Sherri feeling her up and me lying behind Ann doing the same thing with the girls laying face to face, boob to boob making out. Roger was using one had to jerk and rub a bit on his dick and it started to rise again. If this was going to be a competition, I had better get mine up again too I figured. Roger got up and moved over between me and Ann. I slid back got up and stood by the bed watching Sherri and Ann make out and feel each other’s boobs. Roger finally had a good erection up and rolled Ann on to her back and climbed on to fuck her. One push with his cock and he was sloppy seconds slip sliding away up to his balls in my cum. As he and Ann made love together with Roger slowly pumping away, they started visiting with Sherri and me calling what they were doing “reclaim sex” Whatever it was, it was definitely sloshy sounding, LOL. Sherri, lying next to Roger and Ann as they fucked, looked up at me standing there watching and jerking on my cock and made a come here motion with her hand. So I crawled on to the bed with my cock getting harder by the second. She scooted away just a bit from Ann and Roger. I knelt between her legs and without aiming or guidance, slid right into her pussy for sloppy seconds in Roger’s cum. Having sloppy seconds sex is really, really slipper, so I was going to take awhile to cum. I paced myself so as not to run of breath or leg strength. Sherri and Ann’s legs were side by side with Roger and my legs side by side. After quite awhile, Roger finally groaned and complained he was coming again. Me, I got Sherri’s legs both straight up on my shoulders and really started deep stroking until I came, waited a bit and pulled my cock out and laid down besides her. I think that this was the first time I had sex with two women and never kissed either on the lips. Animal urge sex? Ann crawled out from under Roger and headed for the bathroom with cum leaking out of her pussy and running down her legs. She stopped at the bathroom door, grabbed wash clothes and threw them over to Roger and me. Lying next to Sherry, I cleaned a bit of cum up that was leaking from her pussy. I told her I was going to get a room and stay over so as not to have to drive on back home after the drinking we had been doing. If she wanted, I would get her a room too or we could share a room. She said either would be fine and it was my choice. So I next asked her if I got one room, should I get one bed or two. She said either way was fine with her, it was my choice. I crawled out of bed and quickly pulled on my pants, shirt and shoes with no underwear or socks on and left the room to go get room or rooms. Ann was still in the bathroom and Sherry and Roger were laying next to each other on the bed visiting. I went down to the lobby and was able to get a room and asked for two beds, which was not a problem. The room clerk gave me two courtesy kits with tooth brushes, etc. I went right back up to Roger and Ann’s room and knocked. Ann, still nude let me in. Roger and Sherri were sitting nude and still visiting. I told them that I had gotten a room for Sherri and myself. We all decided it was getting late, and Roger got one of the wine bottles with a couple of glasses or more of wine left and gave it to me. Sherri walked nude to the bathroom and cleaned up a bit, came back out and pulled on only her skirt and blouse buttoning one button. We walked to over to the door with Ann and Roger and said good night, hugged and were all saying we look forward to meeting again sometime. Sherri and I carried our folded up underwear, courtesy kits, and wine bottle out of the room and down to the elevator. We rode the elevator from the 4th floor to the second floor and got off. I led the way to room 219 at the hallway end telling her I had gotten one room. I looked back and Sherri had taken her top off and was topless following me. Before we got to the room she pulled her skirt off too and was following me nude just in her flat shoes down the hallway. I got the room door opened and held it for her. As she walked through the door I lightly spanked her bare butt, and she said be nice now. Me, I am always nice. She told me dream on as she knows me too well. Once in the room, I with my shirt and pants still on, Sherri teased me about a room with two beds as I poured the wine into two glasses. She took her glass and went to the bathroom to run bathwater and soak. I stripped my clothes off and took my wine to the bathroom to visit with her and watch her in the tub. After while, she opened the tub drain and stood up with me handing her one towel and using another to dry her back. She finished her wine and left the bathroom still toweling off. I stood in the tub, pulled the shower curtain closed and showered off quickly. Toweling off, I walked into the bedroom area. Sherri had turned down one bed and was laying on it propped up a bit on the pillows. As I was drying off, looking at her, my cock started to rise. She said, come to bed and let’s take care of that. I knelt on the bed and crawled up to her and went down on her. She has a very nicely trimmed pussy and her clit was standing up as I licked and sucked it. After a bit, I moved on up and with no effort slid my cock in and slowed fucked her. Once again, no kissing on the lips, just sex and actually pretty darn good sex. I was keeping the cock up well but knew I it was going to take some effort to cum again. With her legs up over my shoulders again, I pounded her pussy for a bit until my legs were getting tired and wobbly. I let her legs down and rolled off her. She rolled over and climbed on the do me cowgirl style. It doesn’t take much effort on my part that way. Holding her very nice natural boobs, she rode the heck out of me. After a bit, she started shifting and moving. She was able to turn completely around to do reverse cowgirl without my cock completely coming out of her pussy. When she finally climbed off my cock, I asked her if I could do her doggie style again. She gathered the pillows and got rolled over with her butt in the air. I easily slid my cock in as the angle was nearly perfect. Now, holding her hips and stroking, I came again fairly fast. Cum wise, it was probably a pitiful effort for the third time this evening. With little talk, Sherri walked around shutting lights down and crawled into the other bed and said good nice. I think I passed out asleep in a minute or less. I think it was about 7 AM when I woke up when Sherri flushed the toilet and came out of the bathroom, said hi and laid back down on her bed. I went in and used the toilet. Coming out of the bathroom, she looked at me and said “Actually, I don’t’ have anything against a quickie every now and then and held her arms out. I immediately crawled on to her bed, kissed and sucked nipples a bit, my cock was hard and in I slipped again. This was straight missionary fucking with Sherri moving here butt in a motor boating fashion. When I stopped stroking for a bit, she started squeezing my cock nicely with Kegel exercise muscles, as in wow on my part. I quickly came again with this as I stoked in as deep as I could and held it. After a couple of minutes and with not much for either of us to say and her laughing a bit, Sherri crawled out from under me and headed to the bathroom, where I heard the shower start. When she came out, I headed in to shave and shower too. Coming out of the bathroom, Sherri already had her bra and grannie panties on as she was getting dressed. She told me she was going to stop at her home on the way back into town and then go into work by 10:00 or so. She would email her assistant to let her know. Sherri had already put on the work calendar using her phone that I would be out of the office until 1 PM or so. She bluntly told me she did not want any talk about us ever at the office. I told Sherri if she wanted to discreetly out of town meet Ann and Roger again on her own or with me, I had no problems with it and how much I had enjoyed the evening and morning fun. She laughed and told had better have enjoyed it! I told her if she and her friend ever needed a date or escort to the meet and greats in Omaha, I would meet them there. She said that she would think about that. Sherri finished dressing, waved good bye and was gone as I was getting dressed. This had been a strange series of events. I had really, really good sex 4 times during the previous night and this morning and never once was kissed on the lips. Quite a record, sex only, no making love or kissy kissy. Rob and Julie
  7. This my journey into the lifestyle - How it all began... I saw him walk in and immediately drew my attention. He walked in with this unspoken confidence that I find sexy in a man and I thought he was cute from the beginning. I found it very easy to talk to him. I had been weighing this decision of leaving the clinic, I had just gotten an offer for a new job to start in a few weeks. I had to put in my 2 week notice. I sent the email to the manager and him, since he was here on an interim basis as the supervisor. It wasn't but a few minutes later when he came out of his office and very privately said he got the email and told me I would be missed. I appreciated his discreteness since I had not yet shared it with my other coworkers. He was very sweet about it, I let him know it was just such a good opportunity and had to take it, but I'd definitely miss everyone. We would talk a lot the next few days, joking but everything just work related. One day he came into one of the exam rooms to ask about a patient. I was not thinking much about it just doing my routine, but for some reason while putting something away I revealed something that just kinda changed everything. See I have this secret, something I don't talk about much and I keep very separate. I began to embrace how good and liberating sex can be! I had been in a long relationship where things were great, my ex treated me like a princess and was so protective of me. It was great, I mean what girl doesn't want that! But sex was just not great. I started to fantasize a lot, even started looking at some erotic pics and stories. I started to read blogs and it all just kept fascinating me more and more. I found out the profiles on websites and I finally as my curiosity expanded I signed up. My ex just wasn't doing it for me, as nice as he was, we ended things a few months back. I found such excitement in looking through posts, looking at real people enjoying sex. I began posting some pictures and a couple videos. Always discreet, never showing my face thinking no one would ever recognize me... except. I have a couple unique tattoos and the thought of someone recognizing them made me nervous but at the same time so exciting. I caught him looking at the tattoo on my wrist and it was in reaction I pulled back to hide it. I got so nervous and he could tell. There was a brief silence and I couldn't help it but to look away. I tried to play it off. But I was convinced he knew more. That same night I went back and looked at people who had seen my profile wondering if there was a way I could confirm that maybe it was him. I began to fantasize, fucking my supervisor on my last day. But what if it wasn't? What an ass I would make of myself. A few profiles looked like it could be him, it was mostly single guys but this one of a couple just caught my attention. I had seen it before and the videos they had of his wife sucking his cock, it was so yummy! It would make me wet every single time. I kept on trying to figure out how to make it happen, I could see he was interested in me, we would flirt and I would catch him checking me out. On the day before my last he came into the supply room. I could see him looking at my wrist and I wanted to tell him, just ask already. I was about to say something when he finally asked. Pure reaction, looked down and I could not speak. He was nervous also and kept trying to talk about tattoos. He then asked me if I had any more and all I could say was ""I have a couple more but you'd be lucky you ever saw those." I couldn't believe I really said that! There was a little sense of relief, maybe he does know and it's ok. I have no boyfriend or husband and besides the next day is my last. We kept on talking more and flirting and now I wanted to play with him a little bit. Conversation became very flirtatious. At that moment I decided that I was going to try something I'd been fantasizing about for awhile. After all these thoughts, fantasies I had not yet done anything about it. It had been a few months since I split with my bf and as much as I wanted to act on these urges I had still not. At the end of the day, I went into his office. He was busy, I stood at his door for a second and he looked up. I smiled nervously, I hoped he picked up on what I'd be asking. Told him some BS reason to come in early the next day. Said I wanted to finish up some stuff before patients came in. I had absolutely nothing I needed to do, it was my last day but I'd hope I'd get him to come in earlier than usual. He said, "Sure, I understand if you need to get off early and get to your hot date to celebrate your last day!" I smiled nervously again, wondering if he knew what I was doing. He said "See you in the morning." I couldn't sleep much, I was a little anxious. Am I really gonna go through with this? Will he show up? I drove in early, well before anyone else would come. I walked into the clinic in complete silence. I was picking up a couple last things from my desk, looking up at the clock. Will he show up? Then I heard the back door open, I looked up and saw him coming in. I said, "You're here earlier than usual!" He replied, "Yeah I know, hey never know it may be my lucky day!" as he walked towards his office. I could help but to smile, I heard him in his office and I tried to time it perfectly so he could see me walking away towards the treatment room. He indeed followed. We had an awkward conversation and I just thanked him for the last few days. Then silence, then he said, "Maybe a website?" I could not contain my smile and said "Maybe..." He continued, "If it's the right website, maybe I've already been somewhat lucky?" He did see me and I was so ready to do this, so I interrupted, "Maybe you have, only one way to find out if it is!!" He nodded and walked towards me and said, "Is that so?" I felt my body tense up. This was going to happen and I was ready. He smiled as he came closer and I couldn't look at him right away. For the first time in a long time I was going to be taken by another man. He put his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him, I looked up and met his eyes. He slowly lowered his lips and kissed me. His lips were soft and full, he kissed me with confidence. He then helped me up to the exam table, I spread my legs feeling him come closer to me. I could tell he was excited, I could feel him grow. He took his big hands under my scrubs, his hands even softer. I knew we didn't have a lot of time so there wasn't much time to be cute with a lot of foreplay. I was ready, I was wet, I wanted it. I helped him take my scrub top off and I wanted to feel him. I reached down and felt him, he was completely hard. I tried to imagine how big he would be. I told him I thought he was cute from the moment he walked in as I pushed him back a bit. I went down to my knees, grabbed onto the waistband of his scrubs and pulled down. I had to pull the front back as his full on hard dick got caught on the waist band. It sprung up, and just as I hoped it was big and thick. It looked familiar, it was who I thought it was. He had this birthmark to the left side of his groin and he was not circumcised. My mouth watered, I haven't had much experience with many dicks, this was my first uncut cock. I reached over and grabbed it with my hand and pulled down, exposing the head, stuck my tongue out and licked it first. I opened my mouth and took it in. It was rock hard and the further down I went it became thicker. I used my hand to stroke him as I went up and down. I could feel his cock contracting with pleasure. I wanted to see it so I'd go down to the shaft and lick it all the way up before taking it completely in my mouth. I took it deep as far as I could go, pushing hard to my throat. I would fight the gagging reflex, hold it in as I held my breath. He took his hands on the side of my head guiding it. My pussy was wet, I could feel it. I wanted more. He then pulled me up and kissed me. I found it so arousing, kissing my lips after sucking his cock. Without noticing it, my bra was undone and fell onto the floor. He took his big hands and grabbed my tits. They are small and perky and I love them. He continued to kiss me, down my neck to my tits. He nibbled on my nipples and this sensation came over me. His hands continued down to scrub bottoms pulling them and my panties down. I took off my shoes as he took off his shirt. I was naked, at work, in an exam room. I could not contain myself much longer, I wanted him. He picked me up and put me back on the table and I laid back. He started again at my stomach until he made it down to my pussy. He started with my clit and my body tensed up, it felt good. He played at exactly the right spot. He took his time, went down to my pussy lips, licked them on the way down and on the way up I could feel his tongue pressing deep inside me. I kept on trying to keep my moans soft as I could. He was making me feel so good. I was ready for his cock. I took him as he did with me and pulled up. He kissed me again, and I can taste myself on his lips. I reached down and grabbed his hard cock and pulled it to me. With a swift thrust he entered me. It took my breath away, his dick filled my pussy. He was gentle at first going slowly in and out, deeper each time. He held me by my hips and I wrapped my legs around him. He picked up speed and began to fuck me harder. He then took control, had me turn around. I bent over the exam table, spread my legs, pushed my ass up and he went right back in. He was fucking me hard, deep with such force. His cock so hard and big it hurt so good as he was hitting me deep inside. The rush was amazing, so wet and hot, my breathing was faster and as I couldn't remain as quiet as I needed to be. I held on to the table, gripping hard. Now holding my breath, his hands on my hips pulling me back. My body tensed and could no longer contain it, my legs began to shake and a loud scream followed. I could tell he was ready and I said "Not inside me". He pulled back and I quickly turned around. I wanted his cock in my mouth, I wanted to taste myself on him and I wanted his cum. I stroked him slightly as I took him deep into my mouth. One had on his cock the other on his ass pulling him closer. I felt him contract and hold his breath, I pulled him right in front of my mouth, I opened, stuck my tongue out and with one last stroke he shot into me, first hitting my lips and tongue, then down to the back of my throat and then back on my lips. Cum dripping down my chin onto my tits and thighs, I took him and sucked him as he had a couple more contractions filling my mouth with cum. It tasted good and I swallowed every bit of it. I then reached with my fingers and cleaned as much as I could from my chin, tits and thigh and licked the rest from my lips. I felt so satisfied, I had been wanting this sexual energy. He made me feel like a slut but in such a good way. I was satisfied in a way that I had not been before. I don't know if it's the situation. I just fucked my supervisor on my last day! We looked up at the clock and hurried to get dressed and cleaned up a bit. As we did we heard some voices out in the nurses station. He went back out and I gathered myself to make sure I didn't have any dry cum on my face! He had a few meetings so didn't get to see him much for the rest of the day. Before I left I made sure to stop by his office and say goodbye. I whispered in his ear as I gave him a hug, "You know where you could find me". To be continued... Read the next chapter My Journey Into the Lifestyle - Chapter 2 - Self Discovery
  8. I've been reading the archives tagging threads there and I came across a thread about someone swinging with a friend they owed money to. It got me thinking of the list of people you should probably NEVER swing with... Someone you owe money to Your boss Your subordinate I know some would say friends and family - I think it depends on the situation and who is involved. Who would be on your list of people you should never swing with?
  9. I need some opinions... I got a job waitressing at a pretty upscale restaurant, and me and my fiance' decided to have a threesome with my male manager. We engaged in some pretty hardcore sex on a few occasions but it was always know that I would NEVER do anything without my fiance'... Well I guess my boss thought I was a whore anyways, and tried to get my to suck he dick in the office after work. And when I turned him down he still continued to grab at my pants button and trying to kiss at me. So I told him that if he continued to fuck with me, he would no longer have a dick for me to suck. Well,the next day, I went into work, and one of the other managers said that I was fired. When I asked why she said it's because my male manager said that my cash outs were over fifty bucks short last night. o I had to leave. Should I fight it? I mean I wouldn't want the job now, I can get another one, but it's just the principle. Right?