emmasutherland89

Opinions on a pregnant woman

Me and my partner are in a very secure happy relationship and are not new to swinging but we recently found out I'm pregnant, wondered on what people think of a pregnant woman who still meets and of people would want to meet? My partner has always liked to watch me play and likes the idea of me still meeting and so do I but curious if it would others off?

It would be our suspicion that you will have no issues with attracting men (or women for that matter). 

Pregnant women are the embodiment of creation and exude sexuality. 

Welcome to the swingersboard and best wishes to the three of you!

• Like 4

Welcome to the board! 

I find pregnant women sexy myself!  They have some kind of glow to them that appeals to me!  Doubt it would bother the missus if she was attracted to the lady.  I honestly don’t think it would matter to lots of people out there.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, let's do it again said:

We have swapped with pregnant women before and I  love it! The hormones get the women horny as hell. Enjoy it, we had a great time.

It's good to hear its not taboo as don't think I could leave the lifestyle and I know my partner doesn't either, it's part of who we are. Plus we both find it a turn on and good to hear we aren't wierd lol as it goes got any advice when it's here? Is it still possible to swing with a newborn? 

• Like 1

I had a situation happen to me and my ex, we were swapping with a couple and she was pregnant and supposed about a week before her due date, I fucked the pregnant lady about 8:00 in the morning, after we got done she broke water and was in labor and by 4:00 in the afternoon she delivered almost a 10 pound boy and needed no stitches. So be careful good vigorous sex can put them into labor. Her doctor knew that she had sex and told her that made her delivery easier.

• Like 1

Is it possible to swing with a newborn? Well, sure. But, I wouldn't spend too much time away from your baby when they are very young. There are psychological impacts on the baby if the primary caregiver is away for too long. How long that is gets longer as the baby gets older. When they're very young, it's just a couple of hours.

If you have a regular partner or regular couple, have them over to your place. While the baby is sleeping, have fun :)

• Like 1

Welcome to the site, it's great to have you here with us!

I'll add in my vote for pregnant being no issue at all, in fact it's damn sexy!

Congrats on the pending new arrival!  Swinging with a newborn will all depend on how you feel.  I suspect that like many new mothers your energy level and therefore sex drive may take a temporary hit, but that's not always the case, so just go with what feels right while keeping all the priorities in order.

It's all good! When my wife got pregnant we were already swingers. Like many women, the first phase of pregnancy brought about a noticeable increase in libido (when she wasn't feeling nauseous) so we went with it. That did change somewhere around the 4 or 5 month point for her, but I don't remember a single play partner being even slightly distressed she was playing while pregnant.

A heavily pregnant woman having sex doggy is very sensual; belly hanging, full breasts swaying.

• Hot! 2

Because of our poly family situation, sex isn't only just for fun, it's for reproduction too.  And the most interesting thing is that we wanted for each of us women to have a child with both men, and be pregnant together and have them around the same time.

So most of the time when we were trying to conceive it was specifically with either David or Red.  That meant that we were extremely cautious when having sex to achieve the desired result.  So that meant two things: the guys never stuck it in the wrong woman except for a little oral, and no sperm was wasted by cumming anywhere except her pussy.

The relevance to this thread is that after the goals of breeding were achieved, sex between the couples who had been holding off was fantastic.

• Hot! 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By udsarge
      Speaking as a recent snip-"ee",  does the fact that a potential playmate has had a vasectomy a plus, a minus, or doesn't even factor into consideration when evaluating a new partner in the lifestyle?
    • By ErikaAndPeter
      As newbies, my husband Peter and I have learned so much here. We greatly appreciate the community at Swingers Board. As we are seeking to become more involved in swinging, one of our concerns is pregnancy. We are both fertile. If I were to become pregnant, either by Peter or another man, it would be easy for me to have an abortion. However, if he impregnated another woman, it would be up to her to decide what to do, without us having any say. Peter does not like condoms, and of course they can fail. I am urging him to consider having a vasectomy. We are wondering what more experienced couples have faced in terms of pregnancies, vasectomies, or tubal ligations. Also, what situation in the poll best applies to you?
    • By Malachista
      How would you react in the moment it happens? Will you continue to play? Would you go bareback for the rest of that session? What would you do in the days/weeks/months afterwards?

Would you act different if you knew that people involved were T or V-safe/generally religious with birth-control?
    • By Phil and Angel
      I found this site quite recently. Glad that I did. It makes me happy to know there's others out there who live this kind of life. But as the title says, I have a little concern if anyone is willing to help out.

As I write this, my wife and I have been together for a total of ten years. We have two kids. Years ago I gave my wife the OK that she could have sex with another guy as long as she was open and honest about it with me. She's a romantic. She didn't want flings or one night stands but an actual relationship. Enter my wife's friend Pauline and her husband August. They too have two kids of their own. Turns out Pauline and August had tried their hand at swinging but found out it wasn't for them.

There was an attraction between August and Angel that Pauline and me noticed and encouraged. We made it clear to them we did not mind and were OK with it. They became a 'faithful couple'. Aside from me and Pauline, they have no other partners. We also didn't have threesomes. Sometimes Angel would spend the night at Pauline and August's and sometimes August would spend the night at our place. Pauline and me also grew close. We have sex with each other but we are not as romantically attached as compared to our respective spouses.

They were 'together' for two years when we made the decision to cohabit in one house. We became a household with four parents and four kids. The four kids get along fine and we the adults come off as really good uncles and aunts. And yes they have been taught that Angel and August's relationship is different from the rest. Angel and August though act as much like husband and wife as we do.

Months ago Angel and August told us it was time they have a baby. They wanted a fruit of their love and even said they wanted three. Pauline and me were both happy to know they've come to that decision. The former more so than I ever thought possible. Pauline really loved the idea of my wife getting pregnant with her husband's child and joined them in the first of many threesomes to assist in the impregnation. Pauline didn't fuck August but she would suck him hard. But she surprised everyone when she kissed and licked Angel's pussy to get her wet. (Neither she nor my wife have ever hinted at being bi and beyond that, nothing sexual has happened between them.) Pauline would further help by guiding August's cock inside Angel's wet pussy. She would then talk dirty to them and urge August on to cum and knock up Angel.

My wife soon started feeling nauseous and vomiting. Pauline and me brought her three home pregnancy tests but it was a doctor's appointment with August that confirmed she was carrying August's baby. I don't know just how to explain the feeling but there's is just something wonderful seeing my wife's belly grow with another man's child. My wife is now 33 weeks pregnant with hers and August's third child. Our kids know who is the father of the unborn. They know they're only half-siblings but they're excited and simply love running their little hands over Angel's growing belly. 

Now here lies my current conundrum. A friend of ours actually brought it up as a joke and we feel stupid to have not considered this at all. So pardon me for having to ask this and if this comes off as a stupid question. Whose last name do we give the baby and who signs the birth certificate as the father, me or August? I mean I am most willing to give the baby my name and write my name on the certificate. But so is August. I actually think August should be it.
    • By kittyswinger
      A few years back, a study came out proposing that an ex lover or previous partners' DNA is retained by a woman and can be passed on to some of her children even though fathered by a different man. It caused a feminist uproar up to this time. I'm not sure if the research is shoddy or has already been discredited. Please don't interpret my question as politically, ideologically or morally motivated, but I'm just curious about the biological possibility.

I'm wondering because my daughter got some striking resemblance from my ex-boyfriend where for years we no longer had any sexual contact when I conceived my child. That is the reason I can't ditch out completely that study as garbage. Coincidence? Mind over matter? Or some other explanation I'm not aware of?

Any similar experience or none at all? Please answer the poll or discuss your thoughts in this thread. Either the mom or dad can participate in the poll or the discussion.