Tahoe

Has this ever happened? Cheating husband?

Put up a ad on CC it was flagged which I really don't get. Someone answer before hand. We exchanged email most of the day yesterday. He is married wants to see his wife with another man. But at the end of the emails he told me that his wife wouldn't not be part of it but he was still willing to do it be behind her back. I don't feel comfortable about it.  We don't want or need the drama that may come with it. I told him we are going to pass didn't feel comfortable without his wife. 

You did the right thing. I don’t know what CC is, but join SLS, SDC or another national platform. There are plenty of swingers where it is obvious ( from certifications) that both spouses are on board. You can also have your wife talk to the other wife (“voice verify”) before you meet. This can be faked, but what can you do. You will not have a relaxing swing session unless all parties consent. You don’t want cheaters or coerced people. 

• Like 3

Yes unfortunately it is all to common!  Guys just using their wife to try and get some for themselves when she is never actually on board and doesn’t know anything about it in the first place.  Forget about pieces of crap like this guy.  We can usually weed them out very quickly at this point.  If the wife isn’t actually aware of it then they are not swingers.  He is just a cheater and they don’t deserve to be part of this lifestyle.

• Like 3

Sorry CC =CL. I am happy that I did turn him down. He emailed me blaming me for not wanting to have fun.  At first he wanted his wife to be involved and both couples could meet up and start flirting and maybe she would get on board if not we all would go our separate ways. He went from wanting her there to he didn't care and didn't want her involved at all. I agree with enhancer that he just wanted to cheat on his wife. I even told him I was more concerned more about his wife than he was. 

• Like 2

Looking for other couples on CL (which, as pointed out, hasn't allowed meet up posts in years) is like buying gold and rare gems at a swap meet...whatever you get is probably not real and not worth the time to find. If you want to catch fish, first try fishing where you already know the fish are: Stick to websites where swinger are (see 'please visit our sponsors' at the top of the page). While you will still run across fakes and flakes there (especially if they are 'free' members, which is why it is important to actually join whatever site has the most members close to you), at least you know that most of the people are serious about swinging.

• Like 2

Thanks all. Yes you can put ads on CL but they get flagged fairly quickly. I have a free account with SLS trying to get husband on board going that route. He wants either to go to a bar or swinger club. I started a new thread with more questions. I think the guy just wanted to cheat on his wife and he thought  we would be happy with that. 

"Free" accounts with SLS are generally considered less credible; if you want to gain more attention on SLS, pay a few $. Make it a point to optimize profile and photos. Have at least one "private" gallery that you can open to signal interest to others.

You will spend more at a bar in one night hoping to find someone than it costs to join one of the websites. Once again, by joining it shows that you are much more "serious" about swinging. People spend hundreds...thousands of dollars on hobbies...golf, off roading, biking, etc, but for some reason they want to find other people to have sex with (which seems like a MUCH funner hobby to have) but don't want to spend a few dollars to join. I'm an IT guy and I hate paying for anything on the internet, but I didn't mind paying to find other couples to play with. With couples especially, you get what you pay for ;)

• Like 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By wjb6104
      Has anyone found legit swinger people on Craigslist? I know that there is a lot of junk mail "bots" but aren't there real people on there too?
    • By lizandtom
      My wife and I have been together for 22 years, married 16 and have always had a good relationship. We've been in the LS for just over 4 years. Our first full swap was 3 1/2 years ago. She hit it off with the other guy great; she described him as a tomcat seeking prey. Apparently she likes a somewhat domineering male. Although I was with his wife 1 or 2 times, I really didn't feel the right chemistry, so that was it for me, with exception of some parties we had where it just worked out that I did her. He had asked my wife to call him after that first time, and they have been in in phone contact ever since, once or twice a week, which I had no problem with because my wife has always been upfront with me about all.

When it was known that his wife wasn't my type, he told my wife not to tell me that they had phoned each other because he didn't want me going into aol chat and telling his wife that they had been in contact. Apparently he kept things from his wife. My wife tells me everything so I said that wasn't cool at all. Nevertheless, after 1 MFM with my wife and him, I wasn't into him telling my wife to keep things from me, and him going behind his wifes back to do as he wanted. My wife was enamored with him and though I expressed my grave concern that he was cheating on his wife, I allowed my wife to get together with him on occasion, like once every few months over the past few years but still saying I didn't like him keeping this a secret from his wife, as its something I never would do.

Fast forward to our local club last month. We were chatting with a couple newly acquainted with us in our off premise club, and they said they knew that other couple (we didn't say anything about my wife being with that guy for the past 3 years occasionally), but the other couple says "we know them, his wife cheated on him a few years back; he found out was pissed and told the other woman and they nearly got divorced over it."

Well that was it. When I heard that drama, I said to my wife "that's VERY uncool, and if relative strangers are knowledgeable about their drama, you will probably become known as the other woman of a cheating spouse, and we'll be blacklisted from our local LS community."

So anyway, last night I said why don't we have 3 couples over Sat night because we've only gone dancing at our local club for the past month but haven't had any playtime. She said great, and that she had planned to go out on Friday night with this guy if ok with me. I said, here I am thinking about something for both of us on Sat., and she already has made plans for herself on Friday for an intimate encounter. So now I'm thinking that she really only goes along with all our playdates to keep me in the game, so I'll allow her to keep on going with this other guy. I called her out on it, and she says she just really likes him, but if I demand it's over then she'll be mopey and dissappointed, but will have to deal with it. Anyway, we talked some more and as a solution I am trying to convince her to convince this guy to get his wife in on it; I'll do his wife to take one for the team (she's actually very foxxy) for my wife to be happy and see the guy, but for her to keep on going with him while he's doing it all behind her back is just not cool with me.

What do you think? Thanks.
    • By DeesireCpl
      We know of a couple who recently married and claim they are in the lifestyle as a straight couple. However this couple have placed ads and attempted to meet with bisexual males while trying to hide the fact but most people have seen their pictures have realized that it is indeed the same so called straight couple in the bisexual male ad and want to know why they are hiding an important fact like male bisexuality.

It is not a crime to be bisexual ....so why hide the fact , the lifestyle is about honesty and trust. Lying and saying your straight when in fact your not is wrong in Swinging. Especially males considering most males are straight in the lifestyle with a small percentage being curious or bisexual. Most couples have a real problem with bi males mainly because most males of lifestyle couples are straight. What this couple just does not understand is people talk and word gets around that they are not totally honest which makes others feel well what else could they be hiding or lying about?

How do you all feel about this situation ....if a man is bisexual and his woman straight should they lie in an ad or profile? for fear of not being accepted ....or when meeting other swingers say they are totally straight ? because they are nervous that the couple will run for the nearest door if they disclose that he is bi. Is that acceptable or should they be honest and say he is bisexual ,she is straight and be proud of who they are...not hiding or lying about important facts like that in the lifestyle. Who cares if people can not handle what your sexuality is just move on ...but in the long run it beats lying and pretending to be something your not. Dishonesty is not swinging , it's like kinda like cheating really isn't it ...
    • By nckittycpl29
      Hello, everyone! Long time no post! It's been quite the long time.

For awhile we lost all hope in finding that unicorn, but recently we decided to get back into looking for her. So here we are! (female posting, as always).

I do have a question, I just want to know if this is common with unicorns. So, we posted an ad on Craigslist (I know, I know: not recommended but we were really careful in what we posted). Got at least five hits in two weeks which is more than what we got on SLS. Sidenote: Our old account got deactivated due to not using it in forever, so we created a new one. So here's hoping we get more hits there. Anyway, I digress.

The second girl that replied to our ad was hot. Like, really, really hot. We thought it was too good to be true (turns out it was, but let me finish). Hubby and her trade emails through Craigslist, where you have your real email masked. Then she tells him she wants to email with me, too which is fine. So we do that. Then we trade pics. She wants to know about my experiences, which wasn't much. We talk about all the sex stuff which is fine. Then we wanted to know more about her, like interests, etc. I personally feel more comfortable when I know more about the female than just sex. Couldn't get anything like that out of her, it was like pulling teeth. Then after awhile it turns out she only wanted to be with me, and not the male at all. She claimed to be bi when responding to the ad, but turns out she was a lesbian. We are only interested in playing together, so having the hubby watch isn't going to happen.

Then we got another response recently. Did the same thing as above except we got a lot more info that seemed to be legit. She kept wanting to see me completely nude, with face in the picture. Then she sends me a picture of her exposed, ahem...you know. I then ask for a picture like that with her face in it, and she wouldn't do it. Haven't heard from her in over a week.

So, basically my question is: Is this normal? Our ad on CL is probably buried under hundreds of other postings so we most likely will not be re-posting there and sticking to SLS, since it seems like you get more verified, real people there.

If you got all that, you get a cookie.