just because you enjoy having your prostate "massaged" doesn't make you gay. sometimes it works for us, sometimes it doesn't.

I love this site, it's the only place I've ever been able to address topics such as these....I am a bi-sexual female, who was in a long term relationship with a man, and it's been a little over a year since he moved out...some tough times, and still healing and mourning the loss, but just begining on the journey back into opening myself again...and loving it..however we still are in contact, and finally processing together sincerely, compassionately, and honestly the paces our relationship brought ourselves personally and mutually.

He happens to be quite a bit older than myself, though I never felt the age difference was an issue in itself. He is 53 and I am 32. He is a gorgeous alpha-male type , Italian/Irish/Native American all mixing itself to create a Micheal Angelo-style beauty of a man.....he is one that just seems to get better with age, even. Unfortunately there are so many issues..I am very open sexually and spiritually, and of course,emotionally. He unfortunately was one who had so many things pressuring the image of himself...I was the longest relationship he ever held with any person; several years vs.6mo., the longest realtionship before me

Anyway..he was molded into the role of the ultimate man's man...incredible lover, all the technical skills and more. He would have never considered letting anyone "play" with him in that way..until he found himself being able to really explore a sexual relationship with someone who for the most part, tries to defy expected roles and such,and who he felt he could let down the expected role enough, to see what was in his own heart, and one day,I was taken by such surprise when he wanted me to "treat me the way you treat a woman".....

After a short while we were exploring a whole new territory for him,with toys,and a few trips to the local sex-shop, purchasing strap-ons(to be used on him) and I found myself buying him various out-fits of female lingerie since he liked wearing mine so much, and the sex was great, don't get me wrong...I was fully impressed at how he seemed to open in a way I had never before witnessed in him, and he was teary and telling me that at 50(when it all started) he FINALLY felt "real", and genuine,.... happy.

Because I honestly,purely, and simply love this man, I was/am happy for him, I wanted him to be able to feel all those things with me, it felt like a priviledge. But, in the back of my mind, and in the bottom of my heart, I was sure that after the initial "high" of this wore off,that he might end up terribly conflicted.After all, he had established a certain identity for himself,since before I was even concieved of in my parent's minds.One, he was with me for all that time,a thing that had it's own personal challenges emotionally for him,and then this...new awareness...I would forever be symbolic of, and he was exhilarated by it, but it brought up too much newness at least for the time being for him to deal with.

The sex never quite returned to "normal" for us, since he too,really didn't want to go back to the way it was. However,that dosen't mean I'm for or against anything....I think like everything else, it totally depends on the individual(s) involved. I was happy to do this with him, sexually wanting to bring any fantasy I could into reality for any partner. I think it's a brave place for any couple to go to together. :)

Im new to the site and have to say its great to see honest topics like this.

We started playing with each others back sides a couple of years ago. It was her suggestion after she read about prostate stimulation, I reluctantly agreed. We started with fingers, then beads and small vibrators then she suggested getting the strap-on. We've only used it about 3 times in the last 6 months, I really have to be in the mood.

I would'nt want to see my man have sex with another man and if he asked me to use a stap-on with him, i would think that eventually that is where it was leading to.On the other hand, I would do anything to fulfill my man's every sexual desire. :hahaha: I don't know how stong your sex lives are, but me with the sence of humor i have, I would like to fuck him the way he fucks me to show him how i feel. :D I don't mean that in a bad way,there no such thing as bad sex between us. :kissface:

Last, I read a study about bi sexualism, and it said that, bi sexual people are indeed interested in both sexes, but the pull on either sex is different. Bi females pull toward the opposite sex, in other words, bi females prefer men, although they enjoy females. Males, on the contrary, a bi male prefers his own sex, to the opposite. So A bi male prefers MM sex, although he can enjoy MF sex.

Think about it.

Just a thought.

Okay, I disagree. Of course, you have every right to your opinion, and I respect your opinion. However, your post makes it sound like if a man enjoys having someone, female or male, satisfy him by playing with his anus, he is gay. This is just not true. This is the reason why so many bi-males stay in the closet, because they are terrified of being stigmatized as being gay. Now, I understand that as a straight man you should not be pressured into bi experiences. However, don't place a title on a man because he enjoys this. My husband loves for me to do this for him, and I love that he loves it. I get great pleasure from knowing that he is being pleasured. I do not think of him as homo-sexual or even bi-sexual for that matter. Because I look at a Playboy and say that woman has a beautiful body, I don't consider myself to be bi-sexual in any way. If we were in a situation where there was a bi-male, that is completely my husband's choice. If he is comfortable our only rule is use protection. If not than that is fine too. That is his body, and he sets the comfort zone for his body. I just don't think that these labels should be placed on people!

But, this is just my opinion just the same.

As a man I have absolutely no desire to be with another man but I can say the feeling of something in a ass is just plan great. My girlfriend hasn't used anything on me as of yet but it is planned in our near future. The thought of it really excites both of us. I discovered the pleasure through self masturbation and it took that to a how new level and I know it will do the same with our sex life.

I picked up a strap on 3 years ago at the Lifestyles Convention in Las Vegas. My partner at the time was very interested in trying it out as he enjoyed anal stimulation.

I got to use it a few times with him. It was different, fun at points but not easy to do. Only later did I look at a few websites for positions etc. Unfortunately we had split up at the time so never had the chance to try them out.

My current partner, well, time will tell.

Gotta admit one thing it gives a whole new admiration for the ability of males to be able to move their hips that way.... ;)

In no way do I want to be a thread killer here. This is a great string of conversation on a very Taboo subject for most people I/we know.

Funny about me....

I love to see my wife wear a strap on, and use it on a female! But it stops there! Do not get it near my backside.

I have a sign I tape to the ass that says "Shipping - Not Receiving"!

:lol:::P:

:cool:

Gotta admit one thing it gives a whole new admiration for the ability of males to be able to move their hips that way.... ;)

Funny you said that, Amanda. I was told by a lady friend that hockey players have the very best hip action (I can't imagine why. ;) )

I was at a house party last year and a lady there wanted to do me with a monster strap-on she aptly named "Godzilla". Several of the guests were trying to prod me into taking her up on the offer. Excuse my language, but fuck that!!! :eek:

Maybe if it was Godzilla's baby brother or something. :lol: