• 31 - 35
    • 36 - 40
    • 41 - 45
    • 46 - 50
    • 51 - 55
    • 56 - 60
    • 61 - 65
    • 65+

MY 2 bits.I think thier are a lot of couples and singles over 60 but they like us because of our age have a hard time finding swinging partners. Just becaues we or older don't me we don't like sex and we can still have a s much fun as when we were 21.

I have this poll running elsewhere and have also done it in the past. Seems "swingers" are getting older so I am trying to update my data.

I know this is a question that I am not supposed to "ask the ladies" but since this is not tracking "who" you are, just your answer I wanted to do a poll about how old the avg. person in the lifestyle is. This is for both men and women.

Lets be truthful here since it is not tracking you please.

Thanks!

Seems "swingers" are getting older so I am trying to update my data.

Since I first answered this poll, I've jumped one age group, and am about to jump into another age group.

So, yeah, based on my experience, swingers are getting older! :D

VegasLee,

I don't really see how this poll can really give you any useful data as it basically speaks for a single person that is 21 years of age or older.

I agree. The few polls I have done here and the polls that I have viewed suggest to me that the folks that read this board are not representative of the "mainstream" swinger. For example... in most polls asking the question, about one-third of the readers/respondents have not done any swinging.

Since I first answered this poll, I've jumped one age group, and am about to jump into another age group.

Us too! I was in the 26-30 range when I first voted but in two months we'll be in the 36-40 range.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Sawman
      I am at the mature end of the swinging demographic as are my play friends. The ladies have their share of curves and character lines and often prefer to wear something when younger, fitter ladies prefer total nudity. This is just to say clothing is totally OK if it makes you comfortable. This is not a photo shoot. This is intimacy and mutual giving. Besides, a little color and texture is nice to see and feel. When I know my partner is shy I can adjust and just observe that as a boundary.

Now, go shopping.
    • By lcmim
      https://www.nytimes.com/2022/01/12/magazine/sex-old-age.html?smid=nytcore-ios-share&referringSource=articleShare

I am 73 my wife is 69. She just sent me this article.

• By Ashley
      When will you stop swinging?

I see lots of swingers well into their sixties but I'm not so sure that I want to swing that long. I wonder when people stop swinging due to age is it because they are having physical difficulties or do they just start to feel too unattractive? Do we have anyone in their sixties or seventies on this board that can provide first-hand impressions?
    • By MacsMan
      We’ve been out of swinging for some years now and wondered whether there is a place for 70 years old swingers? I do don’t mind if it’s just the wife who has the action although obviously I too would love to play again.
    • By interested-05
      This is for older couples primarily, but could apply to any group.The question boils down to, as you get older does sex become a little less fun or does sex with the same loving person, become a little less exciting? Does life become simply routine or is the sex drive simply not demanding as much attention? Or do couples simply get bored with each other? Guess i'm wondering how to raise the heat level in an otherwise great relationship