Who brought it up?  

769 members have voted

1. 1. Who brought it up?

• She brought it up.
    • He brought it up.
    • It's been so long we don't remember.
    • It doesn't matter, I'm a single.

Willy's, no doubt about it.

Jill and I married in the 60's when shacking up was a no no. By age 50 I realized that I did not want to go to my grave never having had sex with another woman.

She had had one affair years before, which turned me on tremendously for reasons that I still do not completely understand. Apparently sharing her and knowing that I was the one that she wanted to be with always really turned me on.

Anyway, when I suggested it, she was OK with it.

We did it successfully and happily for several years.

Now we have our memories.

43 years married and still having a great time.

Willy

Dog was the one who brought it up.

I think he was trying to see if I would bail on him. It was the start of our relationship and he said he use to do this with his first wife. I raised my eyebrows and said HUH.

That was all that was said.

When he went home I jumped on the internet found you good people, then a few days later you could have knocked Dog over with a feather when I told him I was looking into it and it sounded interesting.

We are starting to move to the deeper end of the pool now.

We went to our first club this past weekend and had a fantastic time.

Boy! For us, the answer to that question is a long story. It took us years to actually get into any type of swinging. I’m Ben, and she is Lou. Lou was a virgin when we met, and she was very reluctant and nervous about sex with anyone else. She thought that once she got married, guys wouldn’t hit on her anymore, and she wouldn’t have any interest in anyone but me. Her first shock was that neither of those was true.

From the very beginning of our marriage, we spent many hours in bed, just talking things like this out. It was always a normal part of our sex life together. Very gradually, Lou came to understand and accept that I didn’t expect her to sleep with only me for the rest of her life. She never expected that I would not have sex with anyone else, but thought she’d be different. For my part, I worried that if she kept suppressing her sexual attraction to other men, it would jump up and bite her in an unsafe situation someday. Either she’d be sending “fuck me” signals to some guy without being aware of it, and he’d take advantage and the scene would turn ugly, or she would finally succumb to some smooth talker’s seduction, and would decide that the fact that she did it must mean she didn’t love me anymore, and I would lose her.

Anyway, within the first couple of years of marriage, we were both agreeing in principle that we’d probably someday meet a couple we both wanted to boink, and we’d swap. When I was in the military, we were thrown together with lots of couples our age, and several were intriguing, but usually there were strong vibes between one of us and the opposite sex member of the other couple, but nothing between the other two. We came REALLY close with one couple, but Lou and he were mostly fascinated by the sparks between his wife and me, so nothing ever happened.

Fast forward a couple of years. We were in an apartment where we were burned out, and had to move to another in the same complex. A few neighbors helped us walk all our stuff across the complex, and a guy we had seen but never met, (let’s call him Ned) picked up a cushion I had dropped, and carried it to the new place. He later told me he’d just been looking for some excuse to meet my wife. Anyway, he’s fairly sexually aggressive, and he began coming on to her every chance he got. I thought it was funny—he reminded me of me. The two couples became close—we had kids who played together everyday. Before too long we had established that both couples had a laid-back attitude toward sex, and all of us but Lou agreed we wanted to swap. We eventually got Lou to admit she wanted to do it with Ned, but she still wouldn’t take the plunge. We had lots of evenings that ended with both couples naked and fucking, but only with our own spouses.

Remember, all this time, Lou and I are spending many hours in bed talking it out, and she is opening up little by little. A guy at work misunderstood her acceptance of his flirting for an agreement to screw, and she WAS considering it. She came very close, but, in the end, decided he couldn’t be trusted to keep his mouth shut. Then one night Ned and Linda and their kid came over to spend the night. By now, the two couples lived about an hour apart, and we didn’t want them to have to drive home after wine. After the kids went to bed, we all retired to a bedroom to play. After we all finished the first time, and were lounging around sipping wine, all naked and satisfied, Lou asked me to go get her “toy” to show Ned and Linda. This was the first battery-powered vibrator we had found (this was a LONG time ago). I started using it on Lou, and Ned said, “Let me try that.”

So, I handed it to him and he began spreading Lou’s lips with one hand and applying the vibrator to her clit with the other. She went nuts! I’ve never seen her so turned on, before or since. The musk coming off her body was incredible! She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him down to kiss him, to tell him she was ready for him to fuck her at last!

For some reason, this really freaked Linda out. She had been trying to convince Lou to do it for 2 years. Linda and I had been playing around, ourselves, although I refused to fuck her behind Ned’s back, and she didn’t want to tell him unless Lou was doing it, too. Anyway, something about Lou kissing Ned just hit her wrong, and she jumped up and demanded to be taken home right away. She dropped Lou as a friend, and wouldn’t speak to her again.

So, when Lou finally did get it, it was sometime later, and it was a threesome. It has been going on for many years, now, and they love each other deeply. There have been years when Lou refused to sleep with him, and years when she wanted him to move in with us. His current wife is all in favor of their relationship, and he and I have now been best friends for many years.

We’ve had a few other swinging experiences, and each of us has had a few outside relationships. But the relationship with Ned is still the strongest

He brought it up, but we had been sharing fantasies -- he being a problem solver by day probably looked at it like, "OK, here are the fantasies. How do we make them realities?"

I've been "driving" since -- set up our account, ususally the one who emails folks first, etc. Somehow, driving makes me feel more secure, and we both reap the benefits! :)

It was my idea....took 5 years and lots of heated debate....but now.he wonders why he fought it...

still learning..hitting a few bumps in the road..but learning is always a good thing

now if we could just meet those elusive 'friends with benefits'!

Chelle

It was sort of a joint thing. G was watching a movie on TV that had a lesbian scene, and found herself getting worked up over it. We talked about it, and after a while she decided we should find a BiFem to experiment with. I, being the good husband, :lol: agreed and got to work on finding one. We did, and have never looked back.

Guest MrsVan

I had always had a fantasy that wanted to be played out and because of the way my ex-husband reacted to my fantasies, I was a little more reserved with them as I did not know how MrVan would react. As we talked over the years about fantasies and what we wanted more out of our sex life, it became clear that MrVan had a lot of similar interests that I did not know about. So over the course of 6 years, I kind of took the time to feel him out and see if swinging would be something he would accept hearing or if it was something that I thought I should continue to keep to myself. ;)

Well, after many conversations and late night talks I decided to bring the idea up to him of what I wanted and that the lifestyle is something I have thought about for years but could not find the right person to share that with. So, with that being said, he obviously reacted well and come to find out we both had wanted the lifestyle in previous marriages but the other spouse did not take well to the ideas but instead decided to cheat on us versus trying to spice up the sex lives.

So here we are and it has been a roller coaster. We have had amazing wonderful times and have also had scary, and hard times as we adjusted to the lifestyle.

I am so glad that I was able to bring this up to MrVan as the lifestyle has added more spice to our already amazing sex life than I ever thought possible.

Well, the hubby had brought up the subject of adding a 3rd person (woman) to bed and honestly he freaked me right out! There were a lot of "what if's" that I asked him and he had done his homework because he know how to answer them all. It took him months but he would bring it up. One day after a lot of discussion with another couple who had 3-somes, I thought of joining a club for swingers but forgot to mention it to the hubby. About 3 days later he talked to me about it but I took the credit for the idea anyways!

Although we have not had our first meeting yet, we are looking forward to it and have already had the chance to "play" a little.

I think I first thought about it after my hubby and I were married for about a year. I had been married before to a guy that cheated on me, lied about it and all. So when my hubby and I got married,we both agreed we wouldn't care if the other messed around with someone else as long as we were honest, upfront, practice safe sex and nobody came between us.

Well, I started getting turned on by him telling me things about him and other females, so since he already knew I am bisexual, we came up with being with someone else, together. The first time was awkward, but after that it has been fun, makes our relationship even better. I think it's due to us being like this that makes our relationship so good and puts spice in our sex life...though some people when they find out think I am crazy... ::P:

Well, the hubby had brought up the subject of adding a 3rd person . . . .

She brought it up. You could have bowled me over with a feather. I was suspicions. Was she "testing me". Overcoming my suspicion, I eventually agreed to a joint investigation. That we eighteen months ago.

For us Ii would have to say I brought it up. I figured if he ended up having sex with another woman I would rather it be up front and honest, since I was kinda snobbish about things when we first met. But after the first time, him telling me things, turned me on and things developed from there. Our sex life has been great ever since...

Difficult one to answer. We shared some pretty amazing fantasies in bed. One night, we were fantasizing about another woman with us. K just blurted out we had to make it happen. My agreement was immediate. So by about 2 seconds, she got the ball rolling and voila - a new journey started.

Hubby talks to me during sex and will often reveal fantasies that drive me wild. He deliberately manipulated me until his fantasies became my own. I have to admit that I was well aware and a willing participant in the manipulations. :-)

I'm guessing that this is how we started - I really don't remember who brought it up first. We have always talked about how comfortable we were with each other, sexually, from the beginning. We'd been together about eight years when we had our first experience (married five of those years) which was simply exhibitionism and voyeurism. The HARDEST thing to get past for us was my fright of being found out.

But I'm pretty sure it was Roger's stories during sex that brought up the topic - which I suppose means it was him that introduced it into our relationship! facelick

Sarah

MRandMRS said:
I'm very eager to hear your stories--

When did you first realize you were in (or headed toward) a poly relationship? Did you start out as swingers?

MRS

After 20 yrs of marriage my wife and I were headed towards a divorce. She had been depressed, seeing a psychiatrist, and in therapy for a couple years. None of this seemed to make a difference. We only had sex once a month. We were both ready to call it quits.

Then one day she tells me that she wanted to get plastic surgery - a breast lift and a tummy tuck. I was dead set against this idea. Shit was I so wrong. She had her surgery and she looked better than when we got married at 21. Her new, positive self image totally changed her mental attitude. She was her old self again except that being in her 40's she was so incredibly horny now. She had never been multi-orgasmic but now she could cum and cum and cum. I encouraged her to show off her fantastic new body and she started dressing like a slutwife should and I totally loved it.

We wanted to start a retail business and decided to open a lingerie store in the ritzy little California beach town. An old buddy of mine was helping us with the store's interior construction. The two of us guys were painting one day and we started talking about how outrageously hot my wife was looking. My buddy confessed that he and his ex wife used to fantasize about doing a foursome with my wife and I. So I asked him if he got the chance would he do a threesome with my wife and I. He said "of course" of course.

That evening when my wife and I were going at it, I whispered in her ear how I'd love to watch her fucking another guy. She liked the idea but she didn't know how we could arrange something like that. I told her to leave it to me I'd figure something out.... ;)

The next day we received several boxes of inventory for the new store. I told my wife and my buddy, that she would have to put on a fashion show for us guys. She said no way but then realized what I was up to.

That night we ate dinner in a hurry because all three of us wanted to get the fashion show started. At first my wife would only model stuff that didn't reveal much but as we all got more and more horny, she began to show off more of her body.

At this point, my wife said it was time for bed and our house guest was invited to join us. He looked like a deer caught in the high beams at first but my wife was not gonna let this opportunity slide by. We had such an incredible night. :D

He became our regular threesome partner and eventually he moved into our home. Over the next four years, the three of us had the best sex of our entire lives... :three::three:

Guest naomi86

I used to be a big time loser, but then I hit puberty and nature took its course. My new features were like a blessing to me and, as such, I was quite the exhibitionist. I eventually persuaded two (one guy, one girl) of my best friends, who were in a highly reserved relationship, to live on the edge and do something a little exotic. After a while, each of them became as much an exhibitionist as I was.

At that point, however, the relationship was mainly restricted to them two (who were still both virgins, despite the fact they had been going out for 5 years). The hormone-driven teenagers that we were, we would go over to each others' house/cottage whenever that person's parents weren't home and merely take off our clothes to (non-sexually) fool around. After 7 years of dating, those two friends finally engaged in intercourse. Shortly after, I also got involved.

Now, we all go the same university and live together. Although we tell no one, we are in a highly polyamorous relationship. Especially on weekends, we will walk around the house naked, which I must say is highly erotic and quite the aphrodiasic. It's also not uncommon that I'll be minding my own business when, all of a sudden, a penis is crawling its way up my back and a gentle hand is caressing my breast. Nothing in the world is more sexually-stimulating.

All-in-all, I feel that satisfying my sexual urges has made me a more confident person. Furthermore, both my roommates and I have been able to maintain excellent marks in our classes and we've never felt better.

We talked our fantasies to death and well, it was mentioned that we should try and find a couple. I did, we did and the rest is history.

In a way it was both, but he is the one who found a swinging site and showed it to me.

First I was very open to him about my fantasies and that made him be open with me about his. Ours are very much the same but switched in gender. We want to fulfill each others fantasies as well as have our own fulfilled. So it was a way for that to possibly happen.

So he searched for a site to find someone, and found a swinger site. That site never actually got us any replys when we contacted a couple or single person. (now we don't do singles, we just thought we wanted to then). Finally we quit looking for a long time. Then a friend of mine online sent me the SLS site when I told him of my fantasy. I checked it out and e-mailed it to my boyfriend. We immediately started contacting people there and actually got replies and met couples!

Then after we actually were with some couples we actually enjoy the swapping and watching each other with someone else. We enjoy swinging in itself, not just for our fantasies.

We still haven't found the right couple to fulfill those fantasies with yet, but are happy with what we have experienced so far. :) We have found two couples that we have become good friends with, and that is most important to us. We want to be friends with the couple most and if we play sometimes that is great.

Sorry for getting long winded. I'm a writer. I can't help it. lol

Have a great day!

Erin

Question for the women. What prompted you to bring up the idea of swinging? I'm trying to decide if I should bring up the idea with my wife. Knowing what prompted other women might help me with my decision

I was hoping to get some responses from the ladies on this question. :confused:

Any and all responses would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

To the best of my recollection, it was mutual. Married friends of ours approached me to film them in the bedroom. After the surprise wore off, I started asking more questions about what they had in mind. I was telling my husband about every discussion, and soon he and I were asking each other more questions about each other's fantasies. We sort of found out at the same time that we felt so incredibly secure with each other that the thought of sharing didn't even feel like much of a threat. I wasn't 100% on board with all of it at first, but the more we talked and the more we tested out certain boundaries, the more we liked it.

When we first started I assumed it was almost always the male that initiated swinging, and was rather amazed that in a good number of couples it was in fact the female.

Interestingly I've found that we get along with couples better where it was the male who brought it up from a personality stand point. While I like an aggressive, dominant female since I don't have to guess what shes thinking or if she is interested in playing with me, the males of the 'female swinger dominate' couples have, in our experiance been far more passive then what Mrs. Chicup likes.

I really don't remember who brought it up first - it wasn't like either one of us said 'hey, what do you think about swinging'. I think ours started just by talking about fantasies, and we found we both liked the idea of exhibitionism and voyeurism. We experienced a situation with those parameters, and the fantasy discussions went on to more details. With quite a few years off from any experiences, we kept on sharing fantasies. Then we had our first soft swap experience, and we both went home excited, but wishing we had full swapped. ... which led to the rest of our experiences in this wonderful lifestyle!! :kissface:

Sarah

I (the guy) brought it up. I had thought about it before because of my own interests/needs, but the thing that got me to seriously consider it, and eventually discuss it with the wife, was that my wife is bi (not just bi-curious). So at first we talked about her hooking up with another girl. But she knows that I like other women, and has never been jealous, so I figured I might as well bring it up. Thankfully she was very receptive to the idea, and is now into it as much as I am.

First time I experienced swinging it was with a girlfriend who I'd just started seeing & she positively INSISTED we go along, she had been involved herself & with previous partners & loved the attention of several men at once.

sexypairca said:
He brought up swinging initially, I was not interested at the time. A couple of years later he brought it up again and I was the one making arrangements to go to our first club. I guess that gives hope to all the guys that get shot down. You never know.

That was exactly my experience. He says I shot him down a few years ago, and now I am the one doing all the searching, and trying to get us started. You just never know... :rolleyes:

I (Hubby) brought up the actual topic but we've been fantasizing about it during sex for a few years. In the beginning it was enough to bring us both to orgasm but after a while it started to drive me crazy with the thought of the actual thing. In all honesty my wife is so sensual and sexual and loves the idea of "nasty" talk during sex. When I first brought up the subject of swinging she really wanted to keep the talk of it and those thoughts in the bedroom. We have since had a guy perform oral on her and we are in talks of going further.

I was a swinger with a former BF and then as a triad with a couple. When I met my husband, I found out that he had, in some former relationships, tended towards cheating as a way of dealing with the forced monogamy of a vanilla relationship.

Being that I love swinging and believe that men in general (and my husband in particular) are predisposed to enjoying multiple sexual partners, I suggested to him that we become swingers.

Interestingly, it's taking him a while to get comfortable with the concept of consensual "outside" sex ... I think it was so ingrained in him that having sex with someone else when in a committed relationship was inherently "wrong" and that the only way to have outside sex AND a relationship was to cheat, that he still feels he'd be cheating even if it were consensual!!

We're taking baby steps and talking a lot ?

We did our first shared fun after my husband explained he wanted to try it. He was really insisting on playing with a couple we knew for many years and they were actively participating with the lifestyle with one other couple. They would help my husband explain why we should enjoy each other in bed. I know the lady was really hot for my husband and my husband was just naturally needing some fun, like most males do. I was very shy and scared to share but one night all three of them had me convinced to try it and it was like a real awakening. I was scared at first and then after we progressed to making love shared I started to relax and then it was like so hot hot. I orgasmed quite a few times and it was so wonderful to share intimate contact with my husband and the other couple I really enjoyed it and have ever since. We still play with that same couple 16 years later and they introduced us to another couple so we are real fun lovers now. We swap about once a month now but at first we were sharing sex two or three times a week. Wonderful fun.

Guest Jennifer

To begin with my husband braught this subject up many a times. I was just not open to it. I told him that between two of us we can talk anything or do anything but no third person would be allowesd in our married life.

My husband, who is a very clever person agreed to it. He brought the printout of many intersting swinger stories, which we jointly read. We discussed every thing under the sun. we even discussed openly our fantasies without any inhibitions. As the things progressed, my husband suggested roleplaying, where I would pretend to be the girl with whom he fantasized to have sex and sometimes he would pretend to be the man who I fantassized to have sex. over months things loosened up a bit and we decided to give it a try. It was a joint agreement. The first time was with a friend couple

Well it was a joint decision although I (Kathy) think I kind of had the idea first. But regardless of whose idea it was, I'm glad we're doing it. We haven't had many experiences but the ones we've had have been great. Looking forward to more!

We had been in a very intense and close relationship for about six months when we drive by a club with an interesting name, La Trapeze, in New York City. I asked my guy if he knew about the club. He told me that it was an on-premises swing club. I asked him if he had been there. He told me no, but he had been to Pluto's Resort when it was in New York City. He told me that he had gone one time as a single, had watched, but did not have sex with anyone.

At the hotel, we started playing, and then, fantasizing, about being at the club. It was a real turn-on. We then decided to go that night and check it out. We were a little apprehensive and agreeded that we would only soft swing, no penetration. He got me to put on a hot looking outfit, he wore his nicest clubbing clothes, and we arrived at the club about 9 PM.

When we were given the tour of the club, we realized that we had to put the clothes in a locker, get nude, and walk around wrapped in towels if we wanted to get into things. We were both shaking we were so excited as we undressed. We went into a group room and laid down by one corner of the room. We were amazed to find that other couples were there in various of sex. I was so shy I kept telling him to only whisper when we talked about the other couples and what they were doing. Soon, a guy who was next to me started stroking my arm, and then my breast. Oh, I got so wet! I started stroking his penis and my guy's penis, getting them both very hard. The other guy started fingering me and without realizing it, I really opened up for him, spreading my legs wide. Then, my guy came hard in my hand. Shortly afterwards, the other guy got up on his knees and moved around between my legs, his very hard, bareback dick in his hand. I felt as if I was in a daze, paralyzed, and could not move or say anything. Just before he could slip his penis in me, my guy asked him to stop, that we only did soft swinging. He did, and moved back beside me. I finished him off with my hand. Later that night I gave a series of four other guys hand jobs, and they came over my breasts and shoulder. Then we got together with another couple and played together for a while, with her going down on me.

The excitement of that night filled our conversation and our sex play for three weeks, when we went back again. This time we got together with another couple, and we moved from soft to hard swinging. We had not intended to, but there were special circumstances, and after the other guy had me very hot and wet with his tongue, the other gal asked me if I would fuck him. I looked at my guy, he said OK, and 2 seconds later the other guy's dick was in me.

It has been up and down since then, or perhaps in and out. Oh well, you get the message. It opened up new doors in both of our lives, brought us closer together, and has given us tons to talk about!

My husband and I are very competitive with each other in a fun way, so it is no surprise to us that our first experiences started as dares that really expressed our innermost desires. It started with dressing sexy in public and moved quickly to other things - answering the door for the UPS guy in just a thong and heels, public flashing and nudity, performing at amateur night at a local strip club, etc. I would do these things because I love to beat a dare, but mostly because I got sooo turned on by the attention and began to fantasize more and more about sex with multiple partners. And my husband always was rock hard whenever I would act out his little challenges.

When things progressed to meeting others, we had already been talking about it in bed for months. When we finally were on vacation and I had been topless in a thong almost all week (no nudity allowed where we were), I was dying to move to the next level. We had met several couples and really hit it off with one. We had dinner and drinks for a couple of nights, so by the end my husband dared me to kiss them both at the bar. They were much more receptive than I thought they'd be and after a few hours of drinking and flirting, we decided to move things back to our room where we expected just some fondling and group nudity, maybe same room sex. Nerves and alcohol got the best of the other female and she passed out on the bathroom floor. My husband dared me to play with them anyway and I was shocked but so excited. While I did not have sex with him, I did everything else and quickly learned that having two men was what turned me on most. We talked a lot about it together and decided to make this a regular art of our lives and haven't looked back!

It was my idea when I mentioned it to my wife a long time ago. At that time it was a definite no way !!! is that going to happen. Well as time went on we met up with some new friends she took a liking to as I did. One thing led to another as friendships do........ we weekended together, socialized almost weekly at a social club. I got invited to a party in the mountains sponsered by a club I belonged to so I invited our friends to join us. Previously to all this my friend and I suggested we swap wives to which became a dare. I brought this up to the wife saying she was going to be felt up by my buddy. She laughed and we joked about it. Well on that weekend in the mountains we all had a bit to drink then returned to our room for a night cap. I said why don't you and Jim go to his room so Betty and I can have sex. Did I get a surprise..... my wife grabbed his hand and said we will see you in the morning. Enough said........ we fucked all night long. In the morning each of us were all smiles. On the way home it was discussed when we would we get together again. Continue it did for 2 long years.........

I brought it up by telling Rob that I liked girls. His face - he nearly fell over. Talking it through made us both realise that we were quite open to the whole idea of swinging and so we both wanted to try it. Credit me for it though.

I've had four such relationships over the years:

First girlfriend: I brought it up and she said yes immediately.

Second girlfriend: We met at a swing party.

Third girlfriend/wife: I mentioned my swinging past and she offered up that she had done a MFM with her last boyfriend.

Current girlfriend: I mentioned my swinging past and the idea went straight to her genitals in an involuntary reflex. She didn't want to be left out of the fun.

Never did I try to convince or persuade. The idea of swinging and the fact that the choice was hers did all the work.

Hi

My husband talked me into going to swing clubs.It only took a few parties (2-3) and I was hooked. We don't go to clubs very often now, but we have men and couples over and play many times a week.

It seems that my man put it out there, but I had planted the seed by telling him about mfm experiences I had had in the past before we were a couple...so it was voiced by him but we both wanted it.

I must confess..It was I!

My husband is really fun & open to anything in bed, but he is almost NEVER the instigator! The funny thing is, that the way our first experience happened would probably have cased trouble or at least awkwardness in the relationship... He & I got really good & drunk with a newly divorced girlfriend & I. She came onto me in front of him & I went along with it...the next thing ya know we're having bloody marys & breakfast talking about how much fun we all had! She's since gone back to her husband & they've asked about full swing, unfortunately he repulses me! OTHERWISE...

Well really none of the choices in the poll apply to my situation. I am single, started out swinging as a single female, met my now SO on AFF, and now we swing together. So neither of us brought it up as it was something WE did prior to meeting and have now become a couple that swing!

I had to unique story of being sort after to “join” the “club” I met my swing partner on a nude beach last summer. Within 15 minutes she told me about her lifestyle. Within 15 minutes I wanted to try it.:) I was not looking for a bi-sexual female swinger, she fell out of the sky and landed on my face, literally. At the time I was a widower for 7 months. Prior to that I had no sex for 3 ½ years due to my wife’s advanced cancer. The thought of swinging was a distant fantasy that I had researched online for a book I would write for my wife. The main character would be a swinger, but that was to be a minor point of the story. So you can say I did have some advanced book knowledge of swinging without actually hands on. Being worst than a novice I dropped the idea of swinging for my character. The lifestyle had enough damage done to it without my help.

But now out of the whole beach of naked people my girl homed in on me. My first experience with a house party was almost disastrous. The two women there did not respond to me, however, my girl and I put on a show for our house hosts. And that got them hot and bothered. My partner really enjoys a great licking and that is one of my strong points. She would later tell me that she knew of those women and they liked the idea of “punishing” a man by not responding. Weird to think of people like this.

My second encounter went much better and the woman was very responsive, even complimenting me. My third experience was a little tough on me. I was very shy and there had to be at least 10 other couples at the party. It took me awhile and now when I look back, I won’t be that shy anymore. I enjoy this lifestyle very much. I just love the sex with the women and I enjoy my partner even more. There is nothing more pleasing than having a woman orgasm by moaning loudly, cursing your name, shouting words that would make a longshoreman blush, crush your head between her sexy creamy thighs and then thanking you for it! And that was just with my wife in the good old days that were transported to the very recent past of swinging. :blush: Like as if I really did something “special” for these lovelies. Hey, I know I’m a tool, a happy slippery tool with a tongue that likes what it licks and fingers that probe and probe. Damn, I just love sexy women!:surrend:

We both decided after a close friend talked us in to FMF it turned out to be fun and then we talked about trying other things

My wife brought it up...and when her brother found out...he at first accused me of "getting" her into this. Did his mouth ever drop when she told him it was her idea. LOL I am probably more adventurous then she is...but she has earned the nickname..."the vixen". LOL