Guest FunintheSnow

Small breasts a dealbreaker?

I was out fishing with a friend just yesterday when I caught a fish. One of the guys that was with us made a comment about it being a 'small salmon'. I quickly pointed out that fish are like breasts: what is more important, the size of them or just being able to see them? Size doesn't matter, seeing them is all we care about.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Before I met my wife, I liked all breasts except for the really huge ones. And, when we met, I loved my wife's young, firm, 36C's But after a few years of enjoying hers, I found that women with smaller were the ones I liked most. You know, swinging is about getting strange, right? LOL!

And, in fairness, I remember once when my wife declined to swap with a couple we had an opportunity for. That wife, btw, was drop dead gorgeous and the husband seemed to be nice looking too. Later my wife explained that he was just too much like me, so why bother.

Now I guess my most attracted to female is a woman who has a bush and small breasts with long nipples.

• Like 1

Now I guess my most attracted to female is a woman who has a bush and small breasts with long nipples.

Thank you for the compliment.

I agree everything that has been said. All Boobs are beautiful. As to my preference I absolutely adore smaller Boobs some refer to them as flat chest or mosquito bites but I say amazing. It's nice to be able to massage the whole brest in my hand and play with the nipple which is nice.

Moreover, I am not a fan of implants (personal choice) rather, be confident in what you have. Why? Because all women emit an energy or aurora around them and when you like what you have the energy / aurora is orders of magnitude more intense.

Now I certainly would never exclude anyone for size but what I am very familiar with is the pain large chested women have to endure and it is not something you should want.

Not sure yet how to add quotes on mobile device yet. But I like Curiouscouple61 response. Just thought I would add that.

From my male perspective: do they like attention? Then, to me, size doesn’t matter. I get off by the pleasure I inspire. If they don’t care for attention, then size doesn’t matter.

From my wife’s perspective, larger breasts cause your back to hurt.

On 6/26/2016 at 9:07 PM, asncpl said:

I have 32A/Bs and I have always been very insecured about them. It's something I raised in other postings on this board and everyone has been so supportive. And in hindsight, no one we played with has actually said they're too small. People have different tastes and preferences, and I'm fine if someone doesn't want to play with me because I have small breasts because I have come across plenty of playmates who loved them. So I'd say they haven't impeded the lifestyle, although it's difficult to get rid of the self-doubts completely. I really try to banish the thoughts from my head.

As for implants, I considered them too but decided against it. For one thing, I have asked many male and female playmates, and the majority of them told me they don't like the feel of implants. They can also lead to health problems later.

You have the perfect size breast for me. 
32A/B  just wonderful. 

If you are sexy, breast size is absolutely irrelevant, the most important is the connection and chemistry you have with your play partners.

• Like 1

For me personally I love breasts that are not too big, from a small A cup to B, sometimes also a C. I love the look of smaller natural breasts on sporty, not skinny, women whith some muscles. It doesn't really matter to me if they are firmer or on the softer side or if they are saggy. It’s the way how women show their body with self confidence what turns me on.

On 6/26/2016 at 1:02 PM, Guest FunintheSnow said:

I feel like the breasts are probably a dealbreaker for men and women alike (I'm very bi).

Since you are bi, my question to you is would you walk away from another woman because she had small boobs?  I am guessing the answer is no, and I know I wouldn't walk away.  So why would you think other women would do that to you?  As for men, I think most wouldn't, and if they would they are not a good match for you anyways.  Don't stress, there are plenty of guys that put more emphasis on nice booties.  

• Like 1

Just my opinion, but I like small breasted women because I find that whenever you play or suck them, they get off a lot faster. I don't know if the nipples are more sensitive due to the breast being smaller, but that has been my experience. I think women obsess about breast size more than men. 

On 6/26/2016 at 10:07 PM, asncpl said:

I have asked many male and female playmates, and the majority of them told me they don't like the feel of implants.

I played with a woman who had implants, not big ones.  All I could think of while eating her out and playing with her tits was that these are plastic sacks.  Are they filled with saline?  Silicone?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, couplers said:

I played with a woman who had implants, not big ones.  All I could think of while eating her out and playing with her tits was that these are plastic sacks.  Are they filled with saline?  Silicone?

Which one of the two women you played with and why wouldn’t you ask her what kind of plastic sacks she has. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

18 hours ago, PJ&Lin said:

Which one of the two women you played with... 

This was early on when I first was comfortable with hubby having sex with other women, before we played with Clair or Lora.

18 hours ago, PJ&Lin said:

why wouldn’t you ask her what kind of plastic sacks she has.

Since you put it that way, I'm glad that I didn't ask.  The question seems crude.

19 hours ago, PJ&Lin said:

Which one of the two women you played with and why wouldn’t you ask her what kind of plastic sacks she has. 

ABSOLUTELY NOT!   Why would you ask such a question?  Maybe because you never wanted to see them again?

I don't care about big or small.  I have enjoyed them both but mostly enjoyed the woman behind them... 

• Like 4

I prefer small to medium but breast size would never be a deal breaker. Not a fan of implants as a rule, so I’d vote that you celebrate the real you. 

• Like 1

On 6/30/2016 at 6:24 AM, Guest FunintheSnow said:

breasts are mostly fat, after all

My ex-wife had good sized boobs, but unlike other women, you could feel that they were mostly glands.  She was slim with big tits, so it figures.