cplnuswing

Which one of your body parts would you change?

If you could change only "ONE" physical thing about yourself, what would you change?

Used to, Mrs cplnuswing would tease me about my "chicken legs."  We'll just say I've filled out quite a bit since way back then, so not an issue any longer :)  For me I guess it would be my skin.  I was fortunate as a teenager not to struggle with facial acne, but as an adult have have more problems with acne/boils on my back and butt, so have some red blotchy places and even some small scars from that.

What would you change?

For myself it was having extra body fat!  I took accountability for how I eat and how I did not exercise enough a couple of years ago and have fixed it and have maintained it since.  

I was not super heavy at 185 Lbs. at 5 10, but what I did have for extra weight was fat and I could not stand the way I looked or felt with it.  Now at 50 I am sitting at and maintaining my weight at 170 lbs.  Can not pinch an inch anywhere on my body and everything feels nice and tight.  There is nothing easy about it at my age, but one thing I do not lack is drive when it comes to accomplishing something I set my mind too and I am as stubborn as it gets.  I also have no problem fat shaming myself when I am feeling unmotivated to do the things I need to do to stay on course.

Not only do I feel better pyhsically, but mentally as well!  I also feel like the way the missus looks at me and touches me has changed for the better big time.  She is always giving me positive reinforcement which helps keep me pushing myself. 

There are things in life that are in our control and things that are not!  It took me most of my life to figure out I was not dealing with the things that are in my control properly and fix them.  No turning back now.

Cellulite!  I'd banish it forever!  I'm happy with my size and my sexy shape but the little dimples of cellulite ruin it for me.  

My dick ,I wish it was longer I have never had a woman complain about it but being on this site I would not put up a picture because I think woman like big ones

On 12/20/2021 at 3:13 PM, cplnuswing said:

If you could change only "ONE" physical thing about yourself, what would you change?

Used to, Mrs cplnuswing would tease me about my "chicken legs."  We'll just say I've filled out quite a bit since way back then, so not an issue any longer :)  For me I guess it would be my skin.  I was fortunate as a teenager not to struggle with facial acne, but as an adult have have more problems with acne/boils on my back and butt, so have some red blotchy places and even some small scars from that.

What would you change?

I wish my dick was thicker and longer Tits has never complained but I have seen she with a big dick and she loves them

I stay in pretty decent shape and my dick is pretty ok. I'm not bald yet but def thinning so I would just want more hair on my head!

On 5/1/2022 at 6:54 AM, Goodbicouple said:

I wish my penis was smaller.

My husband says that so he would be allowed in my bum.  He has been the only guy that I can't fit into my bum hole easily.  It's not the length but he is big around.  Great in my pussy, but not in my anus.  Fortunately for him, Lora and Clair can get him in more easily, so he doesn't miss out.

On 12/20/2021 at 4:13 PM, cplnuswing said:

I would like some breasts that are larger than on a twelve-year-old.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By udsarge
      So my wife has recently underwent a big change. She had a gastric surgery and as a result, she has had a large recent weight loss. She states that she really enjoys the sex we've been having since the surgery. She says it feels different and better since her weight loss, so that aspect of change she loves. What she has had a little issue with, is that with the weight loss, she has lost some of her breast size. She has gone from a full 44 DD down to a 42 C or so. She always had been a more fuller bust gal, but as a result of the weight loss,  she kind of misses the fuller look. Now I admit, I have always been a boob guy, and I love to just curl up on her chest and nuzzle or nibble away no matter what size they wre. Now that she's lost a few cups, she kinda misses them. It's a weird duality that I see her going through.  She's happy with the change that happened, but part of her misses some of the old parts.I didn't know if other women went through this kind of struggle, whether it was a change due to surgery, or weight loss, or any other cause. Share if you would like
    • By NoAngels
      The wife finds men on different sites without seeing much more than a profile picture. She has a few messages between contact and meets. She said looks aren’t everything.

When I look for a woman I have to be physically attracted to her.

My wife says she meets for the sex, I meet for sex and to go out.

Do you meet people you aren’t physically attracted to? 
    • By The other side of us
      I don't like my body. I love sex and how it makes me feel, but I don't like my body. Mr makes me feel incredible, he says he loves my body and to be fair there's nothing to suggest otherwise, he compliments me all the time, not just in bed. He touches me, always got a hand on my bum when we are out and about. But I don't always believe him. He buys me sexy underwear and has a hunger in his eyes is I'm wearing it or even naked. But I put it down to me being good in bed.
      I've been bigger than I am now and I've also been smaller, Mrs opinion of how I look has never once changed, but to be fair neither has mine.
      I'm hoping that over time my self confidence will grow, there's fantasies that I want to at least be confident enough about myself to at least consider doing (does that make any sense?)
      In my mind I'm a sexual goddess and live to share fantasies, in my eyes I'm a woman no one would ever want, except Mr.
      Does anyone else feel this way? How did/do you deal with it?
    • By bd21461
      We attended a swing club twice to dance and watch other couples play. Me and wife played together. I wanted to bring another man to our play just for her. I mentioned this to her, and her response is the thought of it turned her off.

Every time I bring this topic I always got the same response. Until lately the response changed to "are you trying to give me away?" (as a joke).

Her latest one is "help me lose weight first then I will start looking around. You know I'm always hot if I am not a little heavy."

Folks, do you think my wife is ready? If you think she is tell me how we get started.
    • By afterwork
      So, after years of enjoying swinging (we were seduced by a couple from a nudist camp decades ago), our life was interrupted when an idiot decided to cross three lanes of traffic against a red light ultimately crashing into me. The pain and the pain management has now been with me for nearly twenty years.

Guess what? Turns out that a side effect of pain management (intrathecal pumps, etc.) was to cause a moisture change of the mouth. Subtle enough to not notice so much, but devastating to my teeth. Three weeks ago, the few remaining good teeth were removed and I now am having to learn how to eat, speak, and drink.

My hubby is so good. He has already teased me that he is looking forward to a "gum job." My dentist (should have seen the look on his face when I asked) said that I could perform such in a few months but to let the mouth heal first. I think he turns red now every time we have to go back.

As lighthearted of a front that we put on, I am still very concerned about swinging with dentures. The lower denture seems to always be trying to escape as the tongue pushes on it. I can't imagine how embarrassed I would be if during passionate oral sex (with a he or she) should my dentures pop out.

I look like a cabbage patch munchkin when my teeth are out and my hubby smooches on me in either condition (he is so very supportive), but I worry that others will be turned off if I have to remove my dentures.

I am also somewhat of a screamer when all of the right spots and waves hit me. OMG, if I scream out my lowers. I can just feel the fellow go limp.

I suppose I'm just looking to hear if others with dentures are still experiencing the lifestyle. As of now, I have told hubby that I don't feel attractive or interested in getting into awkward situations. We moved recently and had three parents die all spaced about a year apart. We really haven't been in the mood much, but 2015 seems like a good year for hubby and I to rekindle our lifestyle enjoyment. It is just, that I am hesitant given the dentures.

Of course, my hubby (geesh you men all think a like) tells me that it will be just fine. We'll just tell folks up front and see how it goes. The problem is that we (mainly me) aren't so sure how that might happen.

Please, swingers with dentures, tell us how you made this hurdle.

Mrs. Afterwork