Do you have a foot fetish? If so, what do you like?  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Do you have a foot fetish? If so, what do you like?

• Couldn't care less
    • I think women's feet are pretty, but part of the whole package
    • I really like feet, but am not particular
    • Oooo...I like 'em in high heels!
    • Boots, heels, it's all sexy and good
    • Barefoot women make me hot!!!

Ok...I'll go out on a limb here and admit I have a female foot fetish and I wanna know what the ladies out in the viewing audience think about it. My particular form of this individual madness takes the form of liking to watch a woman's feet move and wiggle as well as massaging and tickling...I'm not so much into toe sucking, although I'll do it if the lady asks me to...I also like to work it into various creative things that would overlap into other fetish areas...

I would like to know from the ladies if they think that's cool, gross, boring or whatever.....

:rofl: No...not so gross or boring...well, boring maybe...a little...for those of us that don't share your interest.

Anyway...I'm not into feet and don't really understand it, but then again, I might be into something you don't understand.

I never turn down a foot massage after a long hard day, but other than the overall sense of relaxation, it does nothing for me sexually.

Give it time...others will respond. I promise! Generally, it takes one goofy person like me to throw a response out there to motivate others. Nobody likes to go first. :D Me either, if the truth be known.

I have to be honest and admit that I've never been able to figure out the appeal of focusing on a woman's feet. After all, there are so many more inviting places to visit if only you raise your gaze a little.

;)

And how heavy is that limb your on AlmostHuman? :lol:

OK..I'll admit to enjoying my ladies feet touching and playing with 'him'. And yes, I do, on occasion suck her toes (if she can be still long enough, very ticklish).

But a word to the wise! If the woman in your life will let your experiment with your toes and her wetness, be sure to trim your nails ahead of time!! ;)

Guest Knees McGee

Hell yeah man! Nothing to be ashamed there! I love milky white feet, with a nice arch nothing too big or too small, and with a sexy toe nail color of a dark red or black. Uhhhh.... :D

Guest Thumper

Join the club!

A year or two ago Playboy Magazine had an article on fetishes. Guess which one was the number 1 fetish?

You got it! Foot/toe fetish - usually guys admiring the feet/toes of the ladies (though there are guys who get turned on with guys feet as well; check out Yahoo, you'll find conferences there for men with such a fetish).

I've always had a foot/toe fetish, but only as it relates to women.

Usually, a fetish has something to do psychologically with a past memory - probably pleasant or sensual.

I think I know when that happened with me.

My Aunt Nina was babysitting me . . . I reckon I was four, five, maybe a wee bit older. I have a memory of her disrobing while I was lying on the floor. I happened to notice her bare feet with red toenail polish . . . and apparently associated bare feet and attractive pedicures/nail polish with a nude woman, all of which were pleasant memories.

Ever since then, almost the first thing I notice about woman is her feet/toes. It's not a sexual thing in the sense that I want to have any kind of sex with her toes or feet . . . it's just that I enjoy the look of them . . . the feel of them as I caress them.

I recall one time when I worked with some attractie models in a store grand opening. Late in the day the girls feet got tired and they slipped off their pumps to give their poor tootsies a rest. I noted this one very attractive gal and then noticed her feet. Horrible! Dorky looking feet, not cared for at all, in bad need of a pedicure. I lost interest in her immediately.

So . . . here's one more foot/toe fetishist. As I say . . . welcome to the club.

I love having my toes sucked, that does have a sexual connotation for me. I like massages, but they aren't usually sexual for me. I love my high heels, those definitely give me a sexual charge when I put them on. ?

Of course, I have a balloon fetish, so there are very few fetishes that I will turn down. If you can tell me why you like it, I'll do it for ya ?

• Confused 1

My husband has often said that a man who had a foot fetish would love mine! I do have really cute feet, and like to wear sandals in the summer just to show them off, but I never really thought much about it. Maybe I should reconsider, and post a photo of my toosties!

Hi this is John of John & Janice. We are a married couple who loves girl’s feet too. My wife Janice is an active bisexual woman (as a couple only, something we share as a part of our 14 year marriage).

I think I love girl’s feet the most of the two of us. When I look at girls I do love to check out their face, boobs, bottom and legs, but I also like to look at their feet. I think their personality is the most important part of what makes a woman sexy. But when it comes to just a woman’s physical attributes I think feet are just as sexy as nude breast or derrieres.

So many girls wear sandals or go barefoot here in the Bama bible belt and I don’t think many of them have a clue that their naked feet are just as big a sexual turn on for men and other women as nude boobs or bottoms. I get hard at the sight of sexy toes and bare feet walking down the street or around town. I think as conservative as many of them are here in Bama, that they would wear ugly shoes that completely covered their feet if they only knew.

I have read from a few posts on here that some of you men find the barefoot women in your town avoiding you. It maybe that some of you don’t see the person and only the physical attributes. Women can pick up on this fast and will avoid you like a bad smell. Meet her, talk to her, be interested in who she is inside and her personality. Make a friend if only for the night. Then adult foot fun will come naturally as a chemistry develops between you. Don’t force it, get anxious, or try to rush things. Let it happen at an easy pace and give her room to make the decision to play or not. Dance once, then let her dance with others, and catch her breath from you. But don’t let the chemistry run cold or give her the impression you aren’t interested. Get just a little, and I mean very little bit more bold each time. Use body language and a gentle touch and see how she responds to your subtle advances. If she tenses up or pulls back some, give her the freedom she needs and stop your advances. Let her feel safe and comfortable with you.

I have been surprised by how many women are promiscuous in the conservative bible belt. When the chemistry is right, and they feel safe and comfortable with you, and the decision they know is theirs, many will play. Some that night, some another day.

I respect the women I’m with when they are just a friend, or when they are an adult playmate. I love to please women and make them feel good. And I think that shows or they pick up on that. I love it when a woman just comes to me or asks, if I want to go to bed. That’s the best and it don’t get any better then that! Some afterwards, have just got dressed and given me a little kiss & hug with a dirty little wild eyed smile and a thank you, then walked away. They used me and god I love that! Janice says I’m a slut, and I guess I would have to agree, but I love to make women feel good! :D

I used to think I was weird for loving girl’s feet years ago but since then I have found out long ago that many men & woman love sexy feet and toes. Janice likes men’s feet too (yuk, I don’t look at men’s feet but to each his own) and she likes to kiss and love around my feet.

Now I have a bit of a trademark in bed, in that many gals know, I like to put a woman’s bare feet against my skin up on my chest while we are having sex. Also, to hold their feet while in this sexual position and suck on their toes. I have found it drives many of them wild!

I think dirty feet from a girl going bare foot is cute, but I’m not like some of you, in that before I will lick their soles or suck on their toes I want clean tootsies. But if I really am attracted to a girl I have pull off her shoes, socks and rubbed her musky smelling feet. And kissed her sweet little feet a just little. But I like them clean if I’m going to suck on her toes.

If I could only do one and one only at all, I will eat a woman before sucking on her toes. But when it comes to sucking on a sexy woman’s toes compared to eating a girl I give feet a ‘9.95’ and deep sea diving a ’10.00’. I can skim the ocean floor for hours, and hold my breath for a very long time.

In the swingers lifestyle most of the time you don’t get to play out fetish fantasies, unless you know them well, as most of the time it’s just sex.

A fantasy of mine would be to meet a woman who I had never met before. Not knowing anything but her first name and having never seen her naked or any part of her exposed from the knee up.

I would love to just sit with this bare foot woman and talk with her feet in my lap and massage her feet. Then suck on her toes and put baby oil on her feet while rubbing my cock on them. Putting them both together and sliding back and forth until I came all over her feet with cum squirting between her toes, while she watched. Then with a little kiss and a hug, walk away until our next meeting, or not, her choice.

If I am ever out in California I'll be sure to look you up. Thanks for the reply. It's good to know there are other women out there who share an attraction for pretty feet & toes. If you’re ever in my neck of the woods please look me up too. I have a love for pretty feet, legs and toes. But I also love all the other erotic parts of a woman’s body too.

I was raised very conservative and taught as a young man that women don’t like sex. A woman never initiates sex even with her husband.

Hell, living here in the bible belt when I was 16 if you saw ½” of a girl’s butt cheek from under her blue jeans you really saw something. My biggest turn on is seeing a woman get sexually excited, because it is, or was, a forbidden fruit.

Things have changed a lot over the last 20-years and women are more free to express themselves sexually.

Thank my lucky stars things changed for the better. I love bold women and I’ve always taken it as the very best of compliments when a woman made the fist move or a pass at me. Still seems some things never really change as much as they should. I would say only one in seven women still make the first move with me. Probably the same for other guys out there too, I assume. You gals out there don’t be shy about grabbing who you want, or asking for what you want.

I love to please women sexually and put their pleasure before my own. What does it for me is seeing the dirty little look in her eyes and the way her nose, cheeks, and chest flush red when they cum.

To this day I find the tom boy type or bare foot country gal very sexy.

Girls who wear denim clothing and foot & toe jewelry. Also, girls who wear sandals or flip-flops, & blue Jean shorts, with white cotton panties with little flowers. And strawberry girls. What is a Strawberry Girl? A natural Redhead with orange or auburn colored hair, red eyebrows, and red pubic hair

too. If the hair color comes out of a bottle it does not count. Freckles are a big plus, especially if they are on the upper body. Or freckles on the face and across the nose I find a big turn on. Heaven help me if I run across a woman who embodies all these qualities. :cool:

Foot play is a beautiful thing. The Mrs. has been good enough over the years to help me out with that fetish. Foot seduction is the best, any type. Could be footsie under the table, rubbing her feet up and down my legs during sex, or whatever. It tends to stimulate the mind as well as the body, and that's better than anything, IMHO.

I go nut's when I see a woman's toes that are well taken care of. I mean it makes me go wild.

I love a womans foot. If I see a woman with nice feet I could almost bust a nut.

I would love to do the same thing that is rub, suck and then cum on them. MMMMM MMMMM Doesn't get any better.

I believe that the last time someone mentioned a foot fetish in a thread, the thread died immediately and sank to the bottom of the forum pool like a rock. Looks like this one is well on its way to doing the same thing.

I am guessing that most people place foot fetishes in the weird & kinky category. I probably do too...especially if it involves any mouth-to-foot contact.

Jim.

Not to burst your bubble, DMANN, but we've been down this road a few times before. Take a look in the "Fetishes" section, and you'll see some very recent responses. You are not alone, my friend. There are plenty out there who share your fetish in one way or another.

Mr. Funk

Aching for a nice lady who wouldn't mind a game of footsie...

Foot fetish has one of the largest followings apparently but it doesn't seem to fit to well in the scene from our limited experience. I believe that it is not the feet that do the job but the act of worship and submission that is the turn on but this manifests itself in the body part or object involved (such as shoes stockings or high heels etc ass-worship???).

I wouldn't consider myself a foot fetishist but many a time when pampering my SO kneeling in front of here giving her a foot rub it has turned towards some toe sucking and or toe job as foreplay. Not something that I could focus on entirely but the sensations make a pleasant change once in a while.

There is in the UK a foot fetish party scene though if you think that it this that you want to focus on primarily. The scene in general seems pretty FemDom though.

My hubbie can explode while looking at women's feet. The thought of women's feet get him hard as a rock, he loves rubbing, sucking, and getting stroked by them.

I love having MY feet licked by my cute, sexy girlfriend. She loves being told what to do so when I order her to lick my feet she complies...quite willingly....even eagerly! Sometimes, I'll call her on the phone before I come home and tell her that I want her to be ready for "some nasty foot lickin"....lol Believe me...she IS ready!

I've had other girl friends who were into foot licking too. I think that girls find the fetish a very mild and acceptable D/s funplay. Many females like playing the submissive role.

I was wondering if there are other couples out there with the husbands who have a foot fetish. MY wife loves to have her feet touched is always willing to please me with them.

Since our most recent threesome we have been thinking. I would love to see my wife have her toes wrapped around another cock. Then rub the cum in...

Anyone have any stories of something similar happen??

Guest happy and horny

My husband and I are big into foot sex. He loves it and I love the results of giving in. I never knew that I was turning certain men on until he explained it to me.

skyhigh619 said:

I was wondering if there are other couples out there with the husbands who have a foot fetish. MY wife loves to have her feet touched is always willing to please me with them.

Since our most recent threesome we have been thinking. I would love to see my wife have her toes wrapped around another cock. Then rub the cum in...

Anyone have any stories of something similar happen??

Thats cool, whatever she likes lol. I worked with the foot and ankle for 9 years though, and that's just not my thing lol. BUT if she likes it and it gets you and her happy go get you some oils and stuff like that and play it up! I don't have any what you would call a fetish, but everyone is different.

So, happy and horny have you two done this foot sex with another person involved?

This is what I want to try!!! I love to give a foot massage and I usually get a foot job in return!! But I want to see someone play as well!!

I love getting pedicures and hving my feet pampered, it feels soo good. They are very sensitive, I can get erotic just through my feet, it's kinda weird. Especially now that I am pregnant, everything is intensified. So when I have my feet sucked, it probably feels better for me than the guy!!! ::P:

I do have a bit of a foot fetish. Another beautiful part of a woman's body to me. But the wife doesn't really get it.

There have been a few foot fetishes written about on the Board. Foot jobs, foot massages, foot seduction, footsie under the table (my fave), and so on. I'm sure you'll be able to find a willing partner somewhere to fulfill your desires. Just be open and honest, and the sky is the limit. Oh, and reciprocating with their favorite thing works well. Share and share alike until all are satisfied - a good credo, eh?

OK, I have to admit that I love women's feet. One of the first things I look at is a woman's feet, what kind of shoes she's wearing, etc. I would love to get some feedback on what you like. Heels? Open toed shoes? barefoot? Let's hear it.

cubnamy1995 said:
I would love to get some feedback on what you like. Heels? Open toed shoes? barefoot? Let's hear it.

I live in a climate where it's easy to show off feet most of the year. I LOVE high heels. I wouldn't go so far as to call it a fetish, but I do adore beautiful high-heeled shoes and wearing them. I wear heels most of the time. When we go dancing or just "out", my heels are anywhere between 4"-5". Where I work now, I can't wear open-toed shoes anymore...it's more conservative. :( But, I still wear high-heeled pumps with my suits, about 3-4". :)

I always notice shoes, too. I love seeing a great pair of shoes! I think that shoes say a lot about a woman and how she feels about herself. In fact, I'd put money on this: women who wear clunky, ugly, scuffed-up shoes are most likely wearing really ugly underwear, too. I'd bet that women wearing great, sexy shoes are wearing glamourous underthings, even if nobody else can see them. It's just part of how a woman carries herself and how she perceives herself.

My husband isn't into the shoe thing quite as much as I am. He's only occasionally asked me to wear my shoes during sex, but I've often put them on or have been wearing them with sexy lingerie - and don't take them off during sex. He likes it, just doesn't think to ask for it. ;) When we've been with couples before and I come out dressed like this, I'll ask them their preference - should I leave the shoes on or take them off? Almost everybody wants them left on, including the women. It almost seems like a novelty to other people. I get the impression that not all that many women are into the shoes-during-sex thing.

I don't like the thick, chunky stripper-type shoes at all. My husband doesn't like the look of those, either. Not sexy to me.

Rather, I love the really pretty, stilletto-heeled type of shoes.

I do not. However, my does have one. She loves her heels and she loves to have her feet touched, licked, toes sucked, massage, etc. I have seen her orgasm from a foot massage. Pretty wild. On the otherhand, I can't stand to have my feet touched.

I gotta admit to digging a barefoot woman. Houston Texas is great because it's sandal/flip flop season all year. I have amended my liking of this thing to include ladies in knee high boots. But NOT cowboy boots (yuck).

I could write a whole dissertation on the subject. But it's a fine line between a cute abnormality and being a source of creepiness....*g*

I don't have a foot fetish but if I did I would be in business in my house. My wife has about 200 pairs of shoes. We have to keep them in those great big tubs with lids. I think maybe the reason I don't have a foot fetish is because I am tired of tripping on the damn things on my way to bed at night. :mad:

I'm a woman and only bi-curious at best, so I don't really have a thing for other women's feet, but I do consider them something to "dress up" on myself, so I wear toe rings year round and try to keep them painted neatly all the time. I wear "strappy" sandals as much as possible, and heels when I wear a skirt or dress. I have proportional and nicely shaped toes, so I figure I should milk the best features! DH doesn't really care about feet, but I don't mind. He's not a "leg man" either and wouldn't you know it, that's one of my best physical features!

Tybee Swing said:
I wear heels most of the time. When we go dancing or just "out", my heels are anywhere between 4"-5". Where I work now, I can't wear open-toed shoes anymore...it's more conservative. :( But, I still wear high-heeled pumps with my suits, about 3-4". :)

How the hell do you walk? :eek:

I've had bad knees since I was a young girl, so I've never really been allowed to wear heels. 2 or 3 inches is about my limit, and even at that its only for a limited amount of time. But I do love shoes and I definitely notice shoes on other people; although I wouldn't call it a fetish.

I'm with you, SexyShelby! I have a few pairs of heels - 2 inches is about the highest I can go! But I know it's what you are used to - I used to wear business clothes and heels daily - and I could easily do 3-4 inch heels without a problem, and higher for 'dress up'. But now that my 'work shoes' are flip flops and until we got active in the lifestyle again (2 yrs ago) I didn't even OWN anything with heels, now I get a lower back pain if I wear anything higher than 2 inches or even wear 2 inch heels for any long period of time!!

But I like the look of legs much better with heels! So I do wear them!

How the hell do you walk? :eek:

By sheer grit and a little luck. :lol: Seriously, I guess I'm just conditioned to it, but I move around very quickly during the workday in my heels, and even walking around downtown on errands. On weekdays, I'm in heels (3"+) from about 6:30 AM to about 6:30-7:00 PM.

When I go higher to go out at night/weekends, we go dancing a lot. I can dance for hours in high heels (4+"). In fact, I don't know why, but I can't really dance in lower-heeled shoes.

You'd think that my achilles tendons would be shrunk (that's what high-heel critics always say), but not the case at all!

I think my shoe thing goes back to childhood. When I was a kid, I had to wear clunky, ugly, brown suede corrective shoes. I envied all the little girls in their cute patent leather shoes. I remember once seeing a pair of shiny red patent mary-janes (early elementary school) and thinking that those red shoes were the be-all and end-all. Once I got out of corrective shoes and especially out of childhood, I guess it was all up (3-5" up) from there! ;)

Tybee Swing said:
When I go higher to go out at night/weekends, we go dancing a lot. I can dance for hours in high heels (4+"). In fact, I don't know why, but I can't really dance in lower-heeled shoes.

Now this I do agree with, I can't dance without heels either...my heels are just 2+" lower than yours! ;)

I guess it really is just what you're used to. Over the past 5 years, I've been slowly working on wearing heels more often. Before that I literally only wore tennis shoes on a daily basis, and when I had to dress up, it was a 1" or lower heel for a short period of time. I've come a long way from that, so who knows, maybe there's hope for me yet! :)

My husband and I are total opposites on this issue. I don't like touching other people's feet and cannot stand bare feet rubbed on me!

He likes feet, but is very particular about them. There are certain types of sandals that are a big turn off to him, particularly ones that go between the toes (other than flip flops). He always notices and appreciates it when my feet are manicured and toes are freshly painted!

I really do appreciate all the feedback here. I love women of all shapes, sizes and colors. I am the type who really appreciates a sexy personality more so than looks, but for some reason, the first thing I look at on a woman is her feet.

Amy is a size 7. My hand is the same size as her foot, and I just love that. Put her in a pair of heels, and OMG!!!

I bought her the coolest glass bead barefoot sandals. Got her the whole set with anklets, toe rings and earrings.

Anyway, I'm a perv, and I just wanted to know if there were any more like me out there.

I love to kiss, lick, and suck my wife's feet when she wears shoes without socks. The taste and smell turns me on.

Yes, I have a foot fetish. I think I can thank (or blame) my first girlfriend from high school. We dated quite a while before she agreed to have sex, then after that, whenever we had a chance to go parking, she would kick her shoes off and wiggle her toes a bit when she started getting turned on. At that point, she would usually let me slide her pants and underwear down and slowly slide my cock into her. To this day, seeing pretty, well manicured toes and well-proportioned feet make me crazy. This leads me to an incident that occurred a couple of years ago.

I took a trip without my wife and visited friends in a city in which I used to live. Several of us got together for drinks in a bar that had a dance floor and played oldies. I was there with a married couple and another woman who had been divorced for a year or two, but was dating someone. We had all known each other for probably 20 years and it was getting to be like old home week. After some dancing and lots of drinking, the couple finally decided they needed to go home, so that left me and the divorced woman. She is 5'11", very slim with long blonde hair and nice feet. Although we're both a bit on the "mature" side, she's in better physical shape than most 30-somethings I know.

After I had several more drinks, my inhibitions went out the window and we started talking about all kinds of "personal" things. At one point, I finally admitted that I really enjoyed giving oral pleasure to women but my wife kept complaining that she got yeast infections when I licked her too much, so she didn't like for me to do it anymore. I explained how frustrated I was and my friend just smiled and nodded politely like I was discussing a disagreement in wall color. After another minute or two, all sensibility left me and even to my surprise, I asked her if she would come back to my hotel room and let me perform oral sex on her. She just smiled and politely said, "no". With the alcohol and lust both at record levels in my body, I then asked if she would come back to my room so I could suck her toes. To my shock and amazement, she said, "Ok". Whoa! My heart started pounding so much, I could barely hear the music anymore. I immediately took her hand and we walked across the parking lot to my hotel. When we got to the room, I kissed her lightly on the lips then went immediately to her feet. I pulled off her shoes and socks and started sucking and licking her very nice toes and feet. I was in ecstasy! During this time she was sitting up on the bed smiling and watching me. After a few minutes, I started licking the soles of her feet, alternating back and forth, then just focused on one foot. Within about 30 seconds, she laid back on the bed and let out this sound that was a combination of a grunt and a moan. (Could it have been an orgasm???) I didn't know, but it was definitely some kind of release. I licked another minute or two and she sat back up and smiled at me. I crawled up to her and gave her a little kiss, then she said she should probably get going. She put her socks and shoes on and I walked her to her car.

I haven't been able to repeat that type of encounter with her, but now that I'm getting divorced too, I sure hope I can do that with her again some time in the future.

I have always had a fetish for bare feet. It drives me wild.

My wife has beautiful feet and I love to look, kiss and touch them. I do the same when we swap partners and I try to spend time on the toes during the act of sex. Anyone else have this same fetish?

OH MY GOD! my feet are going crazy right now.

My feet are so ticklish that everytime Dog goes anywhere near them he runs the risk of getting kicked in the face.

If I am in the mood a good strong foot rub never goes unrewarded, but a gentle rub never goes well.

I wish I could enjoy attention paid to my feet, it sounds so wonderful.

I am jealous.

Dude! That's the most important part of a woman's body to me. Don't care about butts, tits...feet is my thing. Love them in black strappy sandals ::P:

peabody said:
I have always had a fetish for bare feet. It drives me wild.

My wife has beautiful feet and I love to look, kiss and touch them. I do the same when we swap partners and I try to spend time on the toes during the act of sex. Anyone else have this same fetish?

I think thats great for you if you love that! I have very pretty feet as well. HOWEVER lol. I worked for a podiatrist for 9 years, and the sights (and smells) I experienced pretty much turned me away from the foot...I'm DAMAGED lol! Literally I cannot stand for my feet to be messed with, and if you expect me to put your toes in my mouth you'd better forget it....it ain't happening!!! lol

We were recently watching a porn. He took this lady's boot off of her sweating ass foot and put it in his mouth. It grossed me out to such a degree I had to turn it off lol. Feet are amazing instruments, just keep em in your shoe.

LOL, but y'all go ON with your bad selves, suck away!!!

I am crazy about feet, but they must be proper size, shape, etc. Now if it looks like you could hang out of trees by your toes forget it. I like small feet. Well maintained pedicured piggies. The arch is my weakness. And ankles, oh god! Tend to bring on the mumbling like a idiot spells lol. My wife wanted a tennis bracelet, and I was seriously bummed she didn't wear as a anklet. Toe rings also bring on the fever.

I can take feet or leave them, but my wife goes absolutely crazy when I rub and massage her feet. We discovered this in a hot tub once! She will get just about to the point of orgasm when I'm rubbing her feet. I now have a goal to to make her come just by massaging her feet!