cavalier2004 said:
What is the best way to make a guy cum just by oral. My guy doesn't like to have intercourse when I have my period but I still want to make him cum. So here are the questions? How do I make him cum with oral? How long should it take? I'm always giving him blowjobs and he says it is great but he doesn't cum. And also, do guys like to do it when the girl has her period. Intercourse and/or oral?

Well, for me, I love getting head but I have never been able to cum from oral only, not sure why. Second, I have had sex when my gf was having her period, we put a towel down, It really doesn't both me.

Wife got this advice from her friend and tried it on me. She was giving me a bj wet her finger in her mouth as she was blowing me she put her finger in my ass which shocked the hell out of me and started to massage my prostate. HOLY GOOD LORD it was intense. I almost cummed instantly. But my advice tell him what your doing first, sticking anything even a finger up a guys butt when he's never had anything up their can shock the hell out of a guy.

This is from a woman's point of view and I have some really good suggestions ! I find men are like women they want to work up to the climax thus, you should start out by slowly licking your partners cock around the head and then along the shaft. Next, is to slowly take the head into your mouth and remember this: the head is the most sensitive part men love for you to take them in and out of your mouth remember to be careful not to use your teeth!. After you have him going then place one hand on the lower part of the shaft and give him a hand job at the same time you give him a blow job and when he is about to cum you rub his balls. It works every time for me!! My husband loves this method!! I hope it helps you in your quest to give better oral satisfaction to you partner. Plus, I think important to let you partner known just how much you enjoy sucking his cock. I love telling him and I know he loves hearing it. It is a very big turn on to know your partner that you will do whatever it takes to pleasure him. :kissface::kissface:

great thread... :)

It has all been said pretty much, but I'd like to sum up the big factors for me. i had never come from a BJ before i met my wife, and even now it is still not a regular thing. i think the main factors for me are:

1) Guy learning to relax and give in. Many times the man is always worrying about 'holding off' and satisfying his woman, so to let go was not very familiar to me. I have to say, once relaxed, these are amazing orgasms - very different from those during sex.

2) Lube. a cock isn't as juicy as pussy, and despite all the spit in the world, a bit of lube helps the sensation amazingly. Sadly most lubes are very chemically, even the flavored ones. 'Slippery stuff' has no taste but doesn't last that long. if you don't use condoms later, try some oils.

3) Her being turned on. if it is a chore or she is worried, then you will feel that. when my wife is really hot she devours me. If she uses a vibe or dildo while going down on me, it makes it even hotter. you can feel the sexual energy from her, and it bounces back and forth.

4) Persistence and speed. hard and fast, especially with not enough lube, does not always do the trick. Slow and steady wins the race.

5) Technique. lots of the techniques described here are great. Personally, I like the intermittent shaft stroking with sucking on the top, the occasional deep throat, and touching thighs, chest, etc. the same thing over and over can wear you out - then again, sometimes that pushes you over the edge.

Damn I'm hard! :lol:

I agree though.....slow and steady wins the race.......I love the feeling of the woman going really slow just as I'm about to blow it......its rushing up soooo fast and she's going so slow and smooth......I just wait for the explosion into her mouth!

I can't speak for every guy, but I'm one of those that's hard to get off. This is also a psychological experience. Sex is in the brain, not just physically in the penis. I notice the times I pop so quick it's embarrassing is when the women acts like sucking my cock is the best thing they've ever done (it isn't of course). When they suck it like it's the best tasting thing on earth and beg for the load, and then swallow. It's like the penis just wants to give it to them. You might want to try your acting skills out.

I, too, figured I was one of a few guys who had a hard time cumming from oral. My wife doesn't like someone cumming in her mouth, so I thought I just got "trained" not to do it, but have also had a hard time when I've been with others. It has happened a couple of times, but not very often.

In terms of sex while she had her period, we did it anyway. She says it helps with her cramps, but she has since had an operation to remove the uterus lining (the name escapes me right now) so she no longer has periods, but does occasionally get cramps.

LADIES YOUR GOING TO LOVE THIS!!!! The best way to make your man cum with oral is worship that cock!!! Tell him often how much you love it{ you Do love it don't you ? I thought so girls!!!!!} Then move away play with everything but that big boy (you know how you LOVE being driven to distraction with indirect touch and varying pressure?) Go for it girl !! Tie him up! taunt him, tease him wear that FAVORITE FUCK ME outfit with those KILLER FUCK ME shoes. Lavish your self in him!!! luxuriate in his maleness show him how mad with desire for him you are (does this sound familiar?)

THEN AND ONLY THEN play with that glorious shaft your anchor, your joy, the magnet that draws your molten femaleness out of you MAKE LOVE TO HIM THROUGH HIS COCK the way you want to be made love to orally through your pussy. GUYS SUBMIT TO THIS EXQUISITE LOVING TORTURE . IF YOU DON'T CUM FROM THIS YOU'RE DEAD

Ladies let your inner "loving slut/ juicy pleasure goddess" have a ball {l well why not?}

PLAYING THIS MAN LIKE A VIRTUOSO MUSICIAN playing the ultimate instrument of her expertise, making him sing praises of your wonder fully nurturing skills ,ADDICTING HIM/THEM TO YOU.

Remember ladies: THE PUSSY HAS THE POWER TO CHANGE THE WORLD ONE COCK AT A TIME Use your power kindly and provocatively, As a general rule of thumb we men love that combination!!!!!

Man, thought it was just me!

I have only cum twice with oral. Both times were at Hedo playing with the wife while others watched so to me, location and mood is very important. Lord knows she tries :D but oral just does not do it.

Ms JRW perfect!!! For a guy you should be writting screenplays. That is the way is should be sometimes!!!! Oral can get me to plp but I hold back because I want to last a long time. Then sometimes I run into a cum block.I stay hard and can fuck but I can't cum. The best treatment is for me to jurk myself off into her face and she chest. This gives her the opp to wear or swallow?

My guy says he can't have an orgasm in my mouth, he says he cares to much for me to do that right now, maybe someday. He says he wants to cum inside me. Dude, your dick is inside MY mouth, my mouth is ME. Oh well. what can a girl do but ask.

He has said that sex and oral while on my period would be great, but I can not relax enough for that. sex yes, love sex in the shower. but oral......Nope. Can't do it.

prettylady said:

My guy says he can't have an orgasm in my mouth, he says he cares to much for me to do that right now, maybe someday. He says he wants to cum inside me. Dude, your dick is inside MY mouth, my mouth is ME. Oh well. what can a girl do but ask.

He has said that sex and oral while on my period would be great, but I can not relax enough for that. sex yes, love sex in the shower. but oral......Nope. Can't do it.

Tie that man up! Maybe he just needs to feel that loss of control and be "done unto". ;)

Intuition, you give the best advice. You are a Goddess for sure.

I will do as you say, he can't hold out forever.

cavalier2004 said:
What is the best way to make a guy cum just by oral. My guy doesn't like to have intercourse when I have my period but I still want to make him cum. So here are the questions? How do I make him cum with oral? How long should it take? I'm always giving him blowjobs and he says it is great but he doesn't cum. And also, do guys like to do it when the girl has her period. Intercourse and/or oral?

I have never been able to cum from oral...Until a few weeks ago, I was at a party and the host was giving me a BJ and I came!!! it was great. :fun:

I think it was how she used her mouth and hands to make me cum.

Not sure why I normally do not cum from oral, I like getting blow jobs and I really love to cum in my woman's mouth, it might be what Julie mentioned "control" I need to have the proper speed, angle, depth etc. to cum.

As far as having sex while the woman is on her period, I have done it, I don't mind the "mess", we would put a towel down.

I've personally never had a problem making a guy cum with my mouth. I think the trick that is the biggest turn on for the guys is how you react to it while doing it. If you make it like a chore, then the guys is not gonna enjoy it that much although it will probably still feel great in your mouth. But if you make a lot of eye contact, try to smile if you can, and give him sexy looks, he will cum much faster.

I'll tell you the truth from my experience. Now given, this is a 16 year relationship, and jay and i have complete trust in each other. This is an extremely sensitive subject with men, because they don't want you to think they are gay. Jay LOVES oral, as I think all men do. I manipulate his prostate gland while giving him oral. I am going to tell you, if a man lets a woman do this he will say "screw what people think, I'm doin it" lol. Also, be inventive!!!!!!!!!! A good thing: gently tie his hands to the headboard, and cover his eyes. Then play. Lick, tease, the whole works. This will mess his mind up girl. I hate when I see women just stay at the penis. He has arms, nipples, neck, stomach...men love this just as much as women. Be playful and use your imagination. Trust me, he will cum.

Problem is, he will want a repeat performance lol.

As for blow jobs. I've had some incredible ones and I've had some terrible ones. One way to really ruin it is for a woman to tell me not to cum in her mouth. The other way is to try to hard. To me, it just has to be a natural thing and one that's not too hard and not too soft. Not too fast or not too slow. In other words she just has to relax and enjoy what she's doing. If not, I can't/won't relax and it's just not enjoyable.

I agree with you. I hate it when I see a woman and she looks miserable (you can really tell its not her favorite thing in the world lol), and she looks like she is greasing up a frickin flagpole lol. It should be sensual, erotic. I love teasing Jay, and even using my teeth very gently. Sometimes women forget that men love being stroked and fondled just like we do. Its like "get it done".

intuition897 said:
Tie that man up! Maybe he just needs to feel that loss of control and be "done unto". ;)

Intuition, thanks for the bit of advice, I did as you suggested.

It worked. Smiles all round.

Have a fantastic weekend.

During a long distance bus trip overnight my sweetheart was sleeping across her seat and me. Of course she wasn't actually "sleeping" but with only very dim night lighting her fingers were teasing me erect.

Down came the zip and she manouvered my cock into her mouth, I whispered to her that I would tap her shoulder to warn her if she got me too near so she could stop.

All was wonderful, and about three or four times she stopped on cue and I went soft again, however she ignored my taps the next time and just swivelled her eyes up to me and I could see she was determined not to stop. And wow did she make me explode - seemed to go for ages, and the strength of my pulsing into her mouth was like nothing I had experienced since I was in my teens. All the time we had to be so still and silent because of the people around us. She kept me in her mouth for minutes afterwards and until she had swallowed everything and I was completely soft.

We still look back on that first time I ever cum in her mouth and it's so exciting for both of us.

She is a wonderful and delightful lady and the way she suprises me with her sexuality at times is unbelievable. I wonder what the next shock will be?????

The easiest thing to do is to JUST HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!

Exactly the way it is for Ann, she loves it and it is great.

At first when we met I would pull out before cumming and about a month later she asked me why I did not want to cum in her mouth. I said, I thought you might not like it and I did not want to upset her.

From then on every once in a while, when she feels like it, she sucks me until I cum in her mouth. I can see it really turns her on, she just loves it and me too, it is just great.

I'm adding in my humble opinion, without having read this entire thread, so it may be repeated ideas...

I've been blessed with partners that feel the way I do...that my period is not a deterrent...lucky lucky, it seems I might even be esp. horny then. I am bi-sexual, so with my girlfriend(s) I have earned my "red-wings", though a mouse in the house might make her feel better about me giving oral at this time. ;)

I LOVE giving head,male or female, and most of the time my partner, if he wants, will come,and me right along with him usually, lol. Although in my last relationship, my man was a bit over 20 yrs my senior,and it took a little longer at times, but through good sustained pressure, stamina, knowing what he likes, and willingness to engage in a certain amount of acrobatics if need be...oh, and plenty of flavored lube..and the last ingredient for me, the "fairy dust" on top, so to speak, was the simple fact that I am so loving what I'm doing, I swear this is well-known to him, and he also knows swallowing is a thrill for me, and pleasure....all's well that ends well.

However, in thinking about it, maybe too, it's b/c that is not the main result, or goal at the time,I'm just going with the feeling...and it doesn't always end like that, I might have to stop so that he can finish in whatever way the mood takes us. Another thing I know for sure is that everyone I've been with, is a little different, in what he likes...or what his own experience(s) is/are, and communication does seem to be the golden rule with most anything. :)

I have never had a problem getting a guy to come with oral sex. ::P: It's hard to explain by typing but I use my fingers on the top part and my thumb on the underneath part of his penis while I go up and down with my mouth and tongue. I swear that most men I've done this to in the past don't last more than 1-2 minutes. :D I guess you can say I've pretty much mastered it.