^^ I'm equaly interested in the "could cum a gallon" part. I'd be interested in a supplement for that. Sounds fun. :-)

My husband just dribbles a teaspoonful, but my boyfriend gushes so much cum that as he ejaculates and is pushing his dick inside either me or Lora, semen will run out between his dick and the wall of whoever's vagina he is in. Even hubby is impressed by the sight of it.

• Like 3

I have tasted my own cum hundreds of times. There has never been a relationship to what I eat and the taste of cum. Ate pineapple a couple of times. No difference. I've gone down on my wife many times with my cum in her or another man's cum. Each man tastes different, but how I feel about the man or the moment matters more to how I feel about the taste. I've sucked my share of men and swallowed (my wife loves to watch) and I notice taste differences between men, but not according to their diet. I specifically tasted a man who smokes cigarettes and his cum was not bitter.

It's not so much the taste but the energy of a man cumming in your mouth. It is so sexual, so full of sexual energy that I get a high when a guy spurts in my mouth. Pure male sexuality different from female sexuality. Tasting my own or another man's cum in my wife's pussy is about deep intimacy and sharing. She is sharing her and his orgasm with me, and I am sharing my pleasure of being part of her sharing. We are sharing! That is so intimate. Some men and couples seem to not get this intimacy, so trying to share just how intimate it is for us with them doesn't work. Sex can be so much more than taste or pure pleasure, it can delve deeply into intimacy and the powerful sexuality of swallowing orgasms.

• Like 1

Amy and I are both cum sluts, but I only indulge with my own. I got hooked when a woman snowballed me many years ago, I was shocked that she did it and shocked that I got hard again in less than a minute. Amy loves to have a man cum in her mouth and will also lick other folks with fresh cum on their skin, especially cock and pussy. My cum ranges from slightly sweet to neutral to what I call slightly earthy. Never unpleasant so far. Yes, we like the taste of cum!

Earlier in this thread there was a question on the sensation after swallowing cum, called numb or tingling. Cum tends to be alkaline (as opposed to acid) much like mints can be alkaline. That feeling comes from the change in your mouth and throat's PH as a result of the cum. I feel a similar but often stronger tingle after eating mint such as chocolate covered mints.

Pussies tend to be slightly acid, so the mixture of cum and pussy juice is a perfect balance.

• Like 2

I can't say that its really yummy but I enjoy it, the sensation, the different flavors from different men, etc. I think flavor varies based on their diet, those with vascs seem to be not as pungent. In fact, what I really like it when a guy gives a really large load so it really fills the mouth all at once. I mean, its sounds a little gross but if a guy has you really charged up so you are sucking him because you really want to please him or get him off, its the ultimate, immediate reward. In such a case, I tend to be a swallower even though I know I shouldn't.

Health reasons. Does it make sense to require condoms but then perform oral and swallow? Good judgement vs what we do in the heat of the moment.

I definitely agree with an earlier comment about the energy. The taste(which I like) plus the intensity of the actual orgasm a man has as I please him orally is the best combination.

• Like 1

I do love cum, I like rub it, swallow it, for me it is a proof I have satisfied my playing-partner.

Every cum has a different taste even pre-cum has a different taste, however I can't say I like any of them, I just enjoy it.

Actually, during our post-encounter conversations with my husband I always include a description of my experience including body-fluits etc.

• Like 2

I do love cum, I like rub it, swallow it, for me it is a proof I have satisfied my playing-partner.

Every cum has a different taste even pre-cum has a different taste, however I can't say I like any of them, I just enjoy it.

Actually, during our post-encounter conversations with my husband I always include a description of my experience including body-fluits etc.

Looooveeee playing with it, sharing it. Love the amazing pictures it makes ;)

Agree it depends on man. I won't do it for hubby...God awful taste. A few of the black men I see I love doing it....taste and they go wild over it.

Have always enjoyed it. Much prefer other M's cum over my own. Not sure why. From in her or straight from him it all great.

• Like 2

She here- I LOVE cum! I love to feel it spurting in my mouth, love the taste of it! That is such a rush. I also like to suck & lick Hubby's cock clean after he has cummed in my vag. And he likes to suck it out of me after he has cummed in me, but will not suck another guys cum out of me. sometimes we orally clean each other & then kiss... very hot! I do much prefer to receive the cum in my mouth or pussy, hate to waste it being spurted all over my face/belly/tits, although if a guy really wants that I am ok with it. did I mention I love cum? I do, yummy! Wow, just got some but reading this thread has made me horny again:facelick:

• Like 3

She here- ... I also like to suck & lick Hubby's cock clean after he has cummed in my vag.

Have you tried licking his (or another guy's) dick after it's been in another woman's vagina? That drives me crazy, having the consequences of their copulation in my mouth, and great preparation for round two.

• Like 4

as mentioned previously diet does seem to effect the taste. Ms Baxter keeps buying Costco sized cans of pineapple because she says it make my juice sweeter and no bitterness. Lots of almonds take a bit of the edge off also but we highly recommend the pineapple approached a few days before a play date!!!!

Oh yea and nothing drives her crazier than a little clean up afterwards and a deep hard kiss......so hot.

Clean up usually leads to the next round...yay! Love it. We havent had the opportunity for him to be with another woman (yet) but i will definitely be doing that!

-She

Oh wow, hubby is becoming quite the cum slut nowadays. We actually compete for it now. Who would have ever imagined?

• Like 2

That last brings back a memory, playing 'cock roulette' with my female companion on a guy. We took turns sucking him to see which of us got the first squirt. (Hint> this can be even more fun if the male lies atop the lady & penetrates her while they double team the other male or females nether regions.)

But I digress. The most recent gentleman I sucked off had barely four inch cock. Depositing down my throat was not happening so I took the opportunity to hold the ejaculate in my mouth for a time. I'd not really had a taste for some thirty years, the previous recent male being a normal length. Anyway the gentleman's semen was a combination of sweet & salt, neither very pronounced.

• Like 2

Have you tried licking his (or another guy's) dick after it's been in another woman's vagina? That drives me crazy, having the consequences of their copulation in my mouth, and great preparation for round two.

Amy loves to do this. Watching two folks fuck, seeing the gent climax inside the lady, then politely asking to suck his cock as he withdraws his wet cummy organ, bending over and sucking him firmly, tasting and swallowing the fresh, warm, combined body fluids!

• Like 1

I agree that it depends. I usually don't like it in my mouth, but don't mind sometimes. If it's someone you know well enough to tell them this- tell them to eat pineapple beforehand :)

Reminds me of the fresh made Salsas with some Pineapple juice, delicious! Have to try this, "recipe!"

I can't say that its really yummy but I enjoy it, the sensation, the different flavors from different men, etc. I think flavor varies based on their diet, those with vascs seem to be not as pungent. In fact, what I really like it when a guy gives a really large load so it really fills the mouth all at once. I mean, its sounds a little gross but if a guy has you really charged up so you are sucking him because you really want to please him or get him off, its the ultimate, immediate reward. In such a case, I tend to be a swallower even though I know I shouldn't.

If a guy gives me mind-blowing sex I always return the favour by swallowing him at the end. What man doesn't like a woman on her knees wanting their reward :splooge:

• Like 3

Reflecting a little further the seamen of most men I sucked is little different from pussy juice. Sometimes with either there is a stronger taste, usually with someone who smokes a lot. Other wise they both have the same slight salt flavor. Last male I sucked off barely had any taste. His wife was facinated that I could take his very thick cock all the way & wanted badly to see me swallow. When I did she acted as if she were about to cum herself. After that her clothes came off & she shared herself with myself & the other guest.

• Like 1

Typically I don't mind the taste, far from crazy about it. Do enjoy oral though and the whole sensation of bringing a guy to orgasm with my mouth. To be honest, I can be a bit of a neat freak, have taken it in my mouth quite a few times just cause I don't want to clean it up.

• Like 1

I heard that it's true that smoking guys' semen is much more bitter. I do smoke unfortunately :blush:

Hmmpf.. no bj for you:rolleyes:

My wife now is an excellent cocksucker and never allows me to escape fellatio without first getting a mouthful of come to swallow. I openly told her before we married that I enjoyed an occasional strap on fuck. This did not surprise her so she asked me to produce a harness and dildo one night fucking me laying over my leather couch with two different dildos. She also took me to a beautiful Inn that had a walk in shower fucking me in the ass again with the strap on for my birthday. Once she had a ring on her finger she gave me the news that I was now I’m going to be her male lesbian and that strap on sex was off the table. We consummated our marriage with me eating her pussy to orgasm while she was still in her wedding dress. On your honeymoon she made me kneel before and worship her pussy with my mouth while I masturbated until both of us came. She taught me how to satisfy her pussy with my mouth as well as my fingers but never allowing intercourse. We both enjoyed the art of 69 especially since I knew how to hold off coming until I gave her several orgasms. Afterwords she would always give me a French kiss feeding me the entire load. Whenever I went down and making her calm and collected lots of reduces she really went wild on my French kissed her so that she could get a taste of femininity. Whenever I went down on making her come and collect lots of her juices she really went wild when I French kissed her so that she could get a taste of her femininity. I consider myself a male lesbian as my wife considers my cock head an enlarged clitoris. I actually enjoy this lifestyle and resent the fact that I didn’t start out that way.