bear_n_bunny

Fictional TV Couples - Who would swing?

Another threesome worth considering:

Sam Malone avec Dianne & Rebecca

Hubba Hubba!

(If Ted Danson is ill, I don't mind standing in for him, honest!)

;) ;) ;)

Barney and Betty Rubble were definately swingers. Wilma was keen but Fred had issues (I see him more as a looker than a doer).

Bewitched: The whole show was about closested sexuality so, of course, there were swingers galore in that one. Larry Tate would have been totally down for some action but stictly fmf. Louise would have faked a headache because she was really after some mfm fun. Samantha's cousin Sabrina was the ultimate swinger, always trying to get Darren to play but always frustrated by his straightness. Truth is, he had something latent going on with Uncle Arthur so that was never going to pan out. Samantha's parents split because she was really gay but neither of them were into the monogamy scene. Either one of them (or both) would definately have played with Louise: probably when Larry was bombed on martinis. Samantha was as in the closet as Darren but, despite her hotness, she was the only non-sexual one on the show apart from Mrs Kravitz, although that was kind of the point (reject your sexuality and you end up like Mrs K). The only way she could 'let it out' was via Sabrina. Oh, and those witches conventions, that was just code for a swingers party (which is why Sam never wanted to go to them). :lol:

Get Smart: What can you say about that one? The Chief was definately into leather, 99 was keen to play but can you imagine what would happen to any party Max attended? :lol:

What about Joel and Maggie from Northern Exposure? Now, Chris and Maggie definitely would have been into it!

Tom & Lynette on Desperate Housewives. They seem to have the most "normal" (aka healthy) relationship I've seen of a TV couple in recent years.

Somehow, I can imagine at some point in the future of that show, someone bringing up the subject but I'm betting it won't be them. I could also see Eedy as a SBF.

Definitely the Flintstones? Fred, Wilma, Barney & Betty gettin' jiggy with it after a night of bowling.

and Jennifer and Johnathan Hart from "Hart to Hart".

Ok, he may not be a couple, but Kirk would do anything for pleasure!

I think Barney and Betty would go as would Fred, but Wilma is a little repressed........:lol:

:rofl:

The Flintstones and Rubbles and been quietly swinging for years!

LOL! Captain James T. Kirk was a pure swinger, in the original definition of the word (ala Austin Powers). He was completely impartial, and was just as down with the green, orange or blue females. He loved exploring strange new worlds and civilizations. facelick Kirk was definitely not bi, though. His favorite fantasy was a harem scene.

Scotty, Chekhov, Bones (the doc), Ulhura, the whole cast would have been swingers - except for Spock, of course. Swinging is illogical and too much fun. ;)

Modern Star Trek - yes, the whole cast. The leader of the pack would be Counselor Troy.

:rofl:

The Flintstones and Rubbles and been quietly swinging for years!

Yes! "Lodge Meetings" was code for theme nights at the swing club. ;)

Gloria and Meathead. Yes.

Lois and Clark. No way.

Lois and Peter Griffin. Yes.

Rachel, Joey, Phoebe, Chandler. Yes.

Ward and June. No.

Peggy and Hank. No.

Mulder. Maybe because he was curious, but in the end he'd turn out to be too untrusting to be a swinger.

I think there's one TV star we all can agree was a swinger: Tarzan. Get it?

OK, if Calvin's parents and Timmy Turner's parents and Fred and Wilma are swingers, what would their online ads look like? Hmmmmm.

Then it hit me. See if you can guess who this is and then come up with other swinger ads:

We're not Ken and Barbie and we don't expect you to be either. We've been around the block a few times. We're not spring chickens but we're still a lot of fun. We're a long term committed couple. We're down to earth people and are looking for the same. We're into role-playing and crossdressing. Nothing is too wild. Small roles in recent hit movies mean that we must be discreet. Don't believe everything that you read. We have some baggage but we manage to keep it inside most of the time.

Who are they?

Mr. FC4L

That would be Fred and Wilma.

Fred is the cross dresser because he always wore a dress type thingy

There have been a few movies about the Flintstones, safe to say if they are still alive they have most definatly been around the block. Not to mention, block=rock.

They wouldn't be spring chickens if they are prehistoric. they live with dinosaurs, what could be more wild then that. Not sure about the baggage thing, but I am sure it will make sense when you tell us what it means.

Am I right? Did I win a prize? :D

Hmm, have not run a online ad? At least not yet and not sure if we ever will.

If we did it might go something like this:

Fred&Wilma

Been meeting up with neighbours for years and need to look outside our quarry. Wilma is bi-curious and neighbour is not.

Fred is not afraid to communicate his desires.

(Fred always has something to say)

Wilma once she gets rolling will rock your world.

Willing to meet for drinks at the Buffalo Lodge.

We like to know you first and maybe crack your stones if we are compatible.

Wilma's fantasties inlcude 3-ways and multipul bi-ways.

Fred likes his Stone Pillar to be happy.

Wilma has the same body as when we got married which is very well proportioned. Fred has a stocky but a rock solid build.

Would love to hear from you and maybe we can do the Yaba Daba Doo!!!

I'm surprised no one mentioned the entire cast of "Just Shoot Me". And any sci-fi fans know that Battlestar Galactica has had Baltar and the 2 cylon women in the same bed. And lets not forget the Highlander. I'm sure in 400 years he's tryed about everything. I think Amanda was probably involved with that. Probably Her, Duncan and Fitzcairn in a MFM. They seemed to have way too much fun when they were all together. I'm still considering the married side of "Rules of Engagement". I think Wardburtons character would in a minute but still unsure about the wife, but she seems to have the right attitude.

I think we need to add the whole cast of Torchwood - After all Jack only hires bi people.... but I guess Ianto needs to work on his jealousy issue

Anyone give any thought to Perry Mason and Della Street? Back before the PC police screwed up office sexual inuendos?

Paul Drake as the MFM can't picture the MMF

not exactly a couple, per se (but they've pretended to be a few times). But I love Pete & Myka on Warehouse 13. His humor (and he's hot) and her brains (and she's hot), they'd have me outta my clothes in 2 seconds.

Bones & Seely Booth.

Well, Bones for sure. I'm not as sure about Booth. He may be a little too traditional for it.

But, if they were real, and if they were available..... yeah.

Gloria and Meathead, probably...Even though Gloria was horrified (Mike was just amused) that a swinger couple by virtue of a misunderstanding ended up at her parents' house (Played by the late Vincent Gardenia and Rue McClanahan). This might have been the first reference to swinging on network TV.

Still..both she and Michael recognized that they were swingers a BIT too soon in the process to make one think they had no frame of reference.

Charlie - on the new Anger Management...just watched, funny stuff. I bet he and his shrink would swing.

Looking back on it, Velma and Daphne stirred my first lesbian desires when I was an early teen, especially Velma. I had desires for Fred too and nascent longings for an FMFF were stirred. Shaggy might clean up OK, but was too dumb for me.

Frank Furillo and Joyce Davenport ( Hill Street Blues) would definitely swing.

• Like 1