GoldCoCouple

Best Swinging Documentry I have EVER SEEN on the subject!

It is called This is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN, Season 6, Episode 7 - Swingers. First Aired: November 10, 2019. A MUST WATCH! Non-judgemental, impartial, non-sensational, look at the lifestyle.

• Like 2

We also watched this particular episode and have to agree with the poster, it was a, "Non-judgmental, impartial, non-sensational, look at the lifestyle". We appreciated how she (Lisa Ling) portrayed the LS, which was vastly different from how other documentaries we have seen have portrayed the LS.

• Like 3

Great program by Lisa Ling! Positive, not judgmental. The people seemed pretty normal and together. It really hit home that these couples love each other, but have an open sex life.

• Like 1

I was impressed at how 'fair and balanced' that CNN story was. I don't think I've ever seen swingers portrayed in such a positive light on network news. We are now considering going to the next Naughty NO. Anyone know where to find contact info?

• Like 1

I must say that we went to Nawty last year and it was a bust for us. And I am not referring to boobs. We went to seminars and naked speed dating and we did not meet any playmates. We usually find it easier.

We are not big on the “disco,” not that big on dancing, drinking and loud music. Not that psyched about big playrooms, too noisy and distracting. Prefer smaller get togethers in quiet venues. But we were not meeting people. Bliss cruise much easier. More meeting opportunities.

We have friends that go to NIN every year and always seem to have a great time. It is on our to-do list.

It is called This is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN, Season 6, Episode 7 - Swingers. First Aired: November 10, 2019. A MUST WATCH! Non-judgemental, impartial, non-sensational, look at the lifestyle.
Wow. We saw a Lisa Ling thing on this same subject about five years ago. I captured it to a DVD. Is this maybe the same one? The one I captured begins with a big-boob woman pushing a shopping cart while Lisa narrates.

Wow. We saw a Lisa Ling thing on this same subject about five years ago. I captured it to a DVD. Is this maybe the same one? The one I captured begins with a big-boob woman pushing a shopping cart while Lisa narrates.

Different show. This one just debut less then two weeks ago as was taped in 2018.

Different show. This one just debut less then two weeks ago as was taped in 2018.
Wow! Just watched it on-demand. This one is different from the one we saw before. Lisa’s report covers all of the bases and rings so very true. I recommend it.
  • Like 1