truckerbuddy

Celebrity Sex: Would You?

With the Halle Berry thread.. I was thinking :D Would ya? :confused:

If you could have a night of hot wild sex with a STAR ?? who would it be?

for me Drew Barrymore, hot hot hot, just something about her :blush:

K......been thinkin about this a bit......the "usuals" don't really do it for me, ( Brad Pitt, Johnny Depp, Tom Cruise etc). Don't know how many might know him, but I'd do Sam Elliott, also Robert Duvall ( about 10 years ago ). Possibly Darth Vader too......something about that heavy breathing thing he has going on.....lol.

Ohhh yaa.....Harrison Ford for sure.

:8-0::

If I coulda had Mel Gibson during his first Lethal Weapon days, I'd do him.

Sir Sean Connery would be an awesome pick, too. :)

I'd do a star no problem!

Kate Beckinsale

Kate Bosworth

Natalie Portman

Missy Peregrym

I could probably construct a fairly long list lol

Guest electricom101

Marissa Tomei would do it for me

There's alot of good ones these days.

But I am going to show my age and go with the youthful fantasies.

Mary Ann - Gilligans Island

Barbara Eden

Sally Fields

Molly Ringwald

The Green Chick from the original Star Trek.

Mrs. J would totally be in to a current Mark Harmon (NCIS), didn't know she liked the "older man look" until she told me about how sexy he was to her.

Shows what I know. I'll have to think about who does it for me, no one jumps to mind.

Any of the ladies on CSI Miami, or maybe all of them. They could then investigate my end and decide if it was murder, accident or suicide. All seem to be possible conclusions. :)

Mr. Alura

For him...Jen Aniston, hands down, no doubt about it. Period. Oh, and Charlize Theron...menage a trois maybe?

For her...it's unclear at this time...she's got a certain look that does it for her and nobody really jumps out right now. But the young looking, boyish face with longish, curly, sandy-blonde hair make her squishy in all the right places.

Trace

Any of the ladies on CSI Miami, or maybe all of them. They could then investigate my end and decide if it was murder, accident or suicide. All seem to be possible conclusions. :)

Mr. Alura

Just before MrsVan, I dated a lady that was "twin" to Calie! Wow she was smoking hot, too bad she turned out to be a physco, I mean stalker material. It is so bad that MrsVan has barred me from EVER actually saying her name again because everytime I do, she shows back up in our life! :lol:

As for celebs...Kate Beckinsale, Jessica Alba, Jessica Biel :facelick:

-Van

You're right, Van. Beauty does not make up for lunacy.

I'm reminded of an Irish Air Lines Stewardess with long auburn hair, a beautiful face, body to die for and she sang Irish Folk Songs like an angel. Sadly, she went nuts every time she had an orgasm and started calling me names and throwing the furnishings at me. She accused me of "treating her like a whore!"

Sigh!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr. Alura

I'm reminded of an Irish Air Lines Stewardess with long auburn hair, a beautiful face, body to die for and she sang Irish Folk Songs like an angel. Sadly, she went nuts every time she had an orgasm and started calling me names and throwing the furnishings at me. She accused me of "treating her like a whore!"

Sigh!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr. Alura

What in the hell did you say to that woman as she was getting off :eek:

Sorry, I had to ask :D

Sigh!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr. Alura

I am with FunDS..I have many things done to me over the few years we have been in the LS when a woman was having an orgasm and I have been called many things..all as a compliment I "think" :lol: but I have NEVER had stuff thrown at me :)

The final straw for the Cali "look alike" was when she let herself into my apartment (she was the mgr of the complex, yea I know BAD idea!) and left me notes when I tried to break up with her! :nono:

Oh well had she not been a physco I would might NOT be with the most wonderful woman in the world!

-Van

For me it's Meg Ryan.

For my wife it's Johnny Depp. Although a couple of years ago it was Brett Favre, until all the retire, unretire crap started.

Get in line, I get him first! ;)

=)

Can't we share???

Sure! Now why didn't I think of that . . . ?

=)

And you call yourself a swinger... :lol:

Mariska Hargitay...she could handcuff me anytime, and anywhere

CoCo(Ice T's wife)...this woman is like a robot built for sex.

Mary Louise Parker...I became her number one fan after watching weeds.

mariska_hargitay_3.jpg

57784coco281221032lodd7.jpg

mary-louise-parker.jpg

Mariska Hargitay...she could handcuff me anytime, and anywhere

CoCo(Ice T's wife)...this woman is like a robot built for sex.

Mary Louise Parker...I became her number one fan after watching weeds.

Yep, your picks would work for me too.:facelick:

I gotta go with Christina Aguilera and Jessica Biel now, but Kathy Ireland still holds a place from all those swimsuit issues.

Then again.....I had a thing for Jane Seymour as Solitaire.

So in short.....Yes to celebrity Sex!!!

My wife adamently says she has no interest in any kind of swinging, but she also says if given the change she would fuck johnny depp stupid.

THAT I would love to see

Tyra Banks

Isabella Soprano

Hallie Berry

Emily Proctor

Mariska Hargitay

No particular order

Top of my list, Milla Jovovich. Preferably with the messed up dye job from 5th element.

For her, Ryan Reynolds. She goes seriouslly crazy for that guy (I can see it, he's definitlly the eptiome of her "type").

Charlize Theron

Gabrielle Reece

Elle MacPherson

The smile on my face would be permanent fused.

I cannot answer for the Mrs......

Me: Reba in a heartbeat!

Mrs.: Brett Michels (Poisin) and Johnny Depp Probably even go for a twofer there.