Rae and Lynn

Your experiences with interracial couples?

We have met a variety of interracial couples and that isn't a issue with us, it's more about attitudes and personalities for us. Living in the rural part of the midwest we don't encounter very many interracial couples, but when we vacation in Mexico or especially Jamaica we find more. I guess what surprises me more is white men with black women . But race isn't a big issue, it's friendliness and personality. 

In the early days of our poly family when it was just David, Red, and me (although Clair had become a regular play partner with us) I was still looking for women who were interested in having sex with David.  Lora, who is black, accepted my invitation to play with him.

She had at the time just started dating Walter, a black guy.  Long story short, Lora was honest with Walter that she was fucking my husband, that I knew, and Lora and I were doing the Lezzie thing as well.  He was fine with it (similar to how David was and is with me still fucking my ex Red).  Eventually, they started playing with us (David, Clair, Red and me) as a couple.

Lora and Walter got serious as this was going on, got engaged, got married.  But I could see that Lora and my husband David were falling in love.  When Walter got a great job offer on the other coast, Lora decided not to go with him and they got divorced, and Lora moved in with us.

Despite David being my husband, he and Lora are the couple in our family.  But it's ok with me, David still loves me as much as ever, and I love Lora too.

Edited by couplers
  • Like 1

We meet people who we are attracted to without basing it on race, religion or nationality. We don’t have that much experience but I figure an interracial couple will not be racist giving them a big plus with us. 
Strange that the poster twenty years ago has a wife who doesn’t want men of her own race which gives me a clue to her personality. 

• Like 2

On 5/3/2023 at 2:57 PM, let's do it again said:

what surprises me more is white men with black women .

From a recent post:

On 4/23/2023 at 7:09 AM, couplers said:

Surprisingly, from Wikipedia:

"White wife/Black husband marriages show twice the divorce rate of White wife/White husband couples by the 10th year of marriage, whereas Black wife/White husband marriages are 44% less likely to end in divorce than White wife/White husband couples over the same period."

Too many people buy into the BBC myth, or the black man dom/cuckold thing.

My though on those stats is that the black guy/white woman marriages are shallow and done to impress people: the black guy showing off that he can get a white woman, and the white woman showing that she's edgy.   With a white guy/black woman it's a true relationship and love.  The only thing I see in that is that neither one is out to impress and don't give a shit what other people think.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Numex said:

My though on those stats is that the black guy/white woman marriages are shallow and done to impress people:

You’re such a romantic 🙄

• Like 1

On 6/8/2002 at 11:42 PM, brave said:

ray, my wife is hispanic and is 37 and i'm 38 (white). we both have never done any swinging. how did you convence your wife to explore this lifestyle.

I'm not sure 'convince' is the right word! For us it was about talking ..a lot! And processing in between. We are new to the Lifestyle. We have found that I process my talking it through, or even emailing my hubby, sometimes easier that face to face to start with. Then talk about my emails with him once he's digested them! Hubby thinks.. then talks about it. It's suprised us how similar we were with what we wanted! When you start talking openly things just happen naturally. You will know early on if she's interested. Don't push.. its not a sprint! If she is repulsed or horrified at the start.. then it's not the lifestyle for you! She may be ok with you pursuing on your own, and get turned on by hearing about it or like to just watch.. all with her permission. This works for some people. You both have to be 150% agreed on what you decide to do. And keep talking. With us our wants and needs have changed a great deal organically. And not always the same as each other and that's ok, but must be tasked about. Go over different scenarios you may be suprised at her reaction! Communication, openess, mutual trust and honesty are paramount. 

• Like 1

On 5/8/2023 at 4:25 PM, Littlephish69 said:

Don't push.. its not a sprint! If she is repulsed or horrified at the start.. then it's not the lifestyle for you! She may be ok with you pursuing on your own, and get turned on by hearing about it or like to just watch.. all with her permission.

Yeah, make it about her, not you.  Upfront tell her that she has the freedom and you will remain monogamous.  The arrangement doesn't have t be even on both sides.  Don't criticize her about her choices on who she does it with.  Women usually like their freedom as much as men, but worry about the guy's motives.  If you tell her she is free to play and that you won't, it eliminates any doubts that she may have.  Then let her take you along for the adventure: watching, mfm with another guy, then swapping.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By HotCplUk3040
      Ok so this may be a bit taboo and yes there are plenty of issues that come with this… but our conversation (and fantasies) revolve around swapping and sex in this fashion.

It might sound silly but is this frowned upon in swinger circles? Would we be blacklisted or is there a place for this?

We wouldn’t be sleeping around and maybe hope to find a regular couple or 2 to have this fun with, but as a general rule what’s the community’s approach to those coming in and looking to have bareback sex?
    • By LovelyLynn
      I have a question for the experienced couples on the board. For quite a while I have had the desire to be in a more sexually charged environment while having sex with my husband. Now, I have been hanging around this board and learned a lot about the maturity required to swing and I must say I am impressed by a lot of you. The reason I bring this up is because I would like your opinions. I am wanting to find some couples or groups that are open and mature like yourselves to watch while each couple has sex.

I am in my 20's and find that a lot of couples around my age lack maturity when it is called for. Of course for a lot of couples at any age it seems can barely keep their own relationships together. On the other hand it seems that a lot of you put respect and your relationships above all else. Other than the fact that I am not technically a swinger (yet ), I feel you people share more in common with my ideals than most groups of people.

I would love to try new things but I'm not near ready for a 4some or swapping. However, I feel that being in and getting comfortable as a couple around swingers would open the door to a lot of new experiences for me.

So I was curious how the couples on here would feel about having a non swapping couple around having sex in the same room as them? Does it make a difference to you if there are just 2 couples, more than 2, group sex, or swapping going on in the room? What do you think the best way to go about it would be? Is this something that Swingers in general accept?
    • By uran_690101
      My wife and I are contemplating swinging. I really enjoy performing anilingus and cunilingus on my wife, and I would be willing to do both on other women. I am wondering if these practices are accepted within the swinging lifestyle.
    • By TNNFORFUN
      Hello everybody.  Married MW couple for 18 years today.  We have been out of the LS for 5 years but prior to that we where in the life style for about 10 years and had a great time.  We are in our mid forties and going on the bliss cruise in November.  This will be our first swinger cruise. 

The question is, How is mm bisexual play seen in the LS community on this Cruise? 

In our past experience it was always accepted FF bi play but MM was pretty frowned upon.  My husband and I have had a couple MMF in the past and had a great time.  We are hopping to find that again.  There is something  that I just love watching him get it from another guy and sharing the other guy orally together.

Any and all comments greatly appreciated and recommendations encouraged. 

• By Maturecouple1122
      When my wife and I first started in the lifestyle, we had some hard rules.  One of which was no solo playing.  Six months and three BBC adventures later, she decided that the “no solo” play rule was nonsense and asked, more like begged, to be able to play alone five miles away. She was off for summer break.  Since I was working 30 miles away and she was home alone all day, I relented.

About a week later, I came home from work and she was waiting for me in stilettos and a flowing summer dress sans underwear.  The dress was a halter type with a slit all the way past her thigh.  She also had the tell-tale twinkle in her eye that she usually gets after she climaxes.  Since she usually wears jeans and t-shirts during the day, I knew something was up.  She had a cocktail already made for me and an appetizer tray.  I was impressed.

She led me to the living room sofa and when she sat down, her dress fell open and I could clearly see her bare pussy and one of her nipples.  Now I knew something great was about to happen.  I asked her how her day went and what was the reason for the seduction.  She then said, “I had a great day!”  Then she proceeded to tell me in detail what happened.

Her BBC friend DJ came by on his tri-wheeled motorcycle to take her for a ride.  She was wearing a very short maroon skirt with a yellow sheer top.  She had a g-string but no bra.  She was not expecting a motorcycle ride.  He handed her a helmet and off they went.  Since she was in a short skirt, her pussy rubbed directly on the seat as they cruised.  The g-string enhanced he friction from the motorcycle vibration on the seat.  She nearly came from the ride itself.   After they returned to the house, she invited DJ in for some refreshments.

Refreshments were quickly consumed and she led him to the bedroom where he helped her remove blouse and skirt.   As she dropped her g-string, her pussy stains were quite evident.  
      My wife is usually not very submissive. But for some reason, she enjoys when DJ dominates her and she tries things with him she never lets me or anybody else do.

DJ is a former football player with a very muscular physique.  His cock is rather short for a black man, only about 5.5 inches long.  The girth of his cock however is unbelievable.  When he is flaccid, the circumference of his cock is close to the size of a Red Bull drink can.  When he is erect, he is almost as round as a beer can.  Since he is so wide, he easily hits her g-spot on every thrust which makes her cum in great quantities.  After he finished cumming in her pussy, they took a short rest to recover and replenish fluids.  As they were laying in each other’s arms, he made my wife get into a kneeling position and open her mouth.  He then grabbed her head and started to push his cock into her mouth which was no easy feat given his size. Unbelievable to her, she actually took most of his cock in her mouth and sucked him until he came down her throat.  Something she refuse to let me do.

Next, he made her lay on her stomach with a pillow under her waist.  He then proceeded to flog her ass, thighs, and cunt lips with a leather flog.  She always said she didn’t care for BDSM activities but here she was, laying on her stomach with a cum load in her pussy, one in her belly, getting her genitals flogged by a stranger.  The more he flogged her cunt, the more she squirmed and moaned until she actually orgasmed.   

She then felt cool coconut oil being rubbed on and in her sphincter.  She told me him was too big but he didn’t listen.  He then grabbed her by the hips and pushed his beer can cock into her ass.   After an initial painful gasp, she finally became accustomed to his cock in her ass and actually started fucking him.  When she grants me the rare opportunity to fuck her ass, she begs me to go fast so I cum quickly and finish.  Given DJ had already cum twice, there was no rushing him.  He pounded her ass for at 10 or more minutes until he came the third time.

As she lay exhausted, DJ dressed and kissed her goodbye.  I came home about an hour later.

As she related her experiences that day she noticed I was visibly aroused and decided it was my turn to have fun.  We went into the bedroom and I started to licking her all over.  While the shower she took after DJ left cleaned out her pussy, it didn't quite get all of his cum out of her ass.  I tasted another man’s cum for the first time in my life.  For some reason, she now enjoys an occasional flogging and ass fucking from me.