Elusive BiFem

How Did You Come Up With Your User/Screen Name?

Our screen name is SwingerLite. We are new to the lifestyle and have only had a couple experiences. Guess it could be confused with us only wanting to dabble in the life but that's not the case just a lack of opportunity.

We are from Vegas and stay nude all the time.....Love the summer sun, a great pool, and plenty of wine and weed now that it is legal.

Laura

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By funcoupledayton
      Do you avoid contacting someone because they have a screen name you consider undesirable? On the other hand, are some screen names a turn on?

I have avoided people because their name grossed me out or seemed utterly stupid. For example, Cumbubble.

My husband looks at a lot of single guy profiles who I think might be interesting and says, "REALLY?!" The latest was MrCumtastic, which for some reason doesn't seem as bad as cumbubble, to me.

There was a couple with the name OrganicChemistry. I thought that was a really hot, smart name. I wrote them a note saying I knew organic chemistry was hard, but satisfying. I just couldn't help myself, and included a nice message telling them I admired their creativity and profile. They didn't respond. Actually, it was worth it for my own amusement, since so many people never respond anyhow.

We did meet a couple with what I consider the worst profile name of all time. They were really great. I noticed when they joined a new site we're on they didn't use the same name.
    • By SW_PA_Couple
      What are the meanings of all of these different codes contained within screen names? Some are not obvious, example, 420, which seems to mean the same as the code herb-friendly. What are some of the others?
    • By JustAskJulie
      On the internet our screen names/user names are our first impressions. When browsing ads someone may completely skip over our ad and not read it just because they are turned off by our screen name. The same can happen here on the board when someone has a user name that turns us off for some reason and gives us negative thoughts that we take with us while reading what they post.

Do others find themselves judging people based on their screen names? You see a user name or screen name say with an ad and just based on the name you think "wow, what an ego" or "they think a lot of themselves". Or maybe it's something where the name has a completely different meaning to them but when seeing it, it comes off differently to people who aren't familiar with its origins - I remember some questions a while back to Knightmare about his screen name - for him it was a combination of Knight and mare (horse)... but to many of us we saw nightmare.

Have there been times when you have found yourself getting the wrong impression of someone because of their screen name? Or maybe you found yourself being judged by your screen name to the point where you wanted to change it (or did change it). Were they/you ever able to live down the impression given by the screen name?