Elusive BiFem

How Did You Come Up With Your User/Screen Name?

Slutty Wife is my Internet name. I liked it so much, Mikey actually had it trademarked for me! :)

;-*

Avantgarden38 for us has a lot of meaning.

"Avant Garden" is an Aerosmith song (we are big fans) and the 38 was our age when we started swinging.

Avantgarde is defined as "the leaders in new or unconventional movements" . . .not that we feel we are leaders in swinging in general, but according to society we are at least unconventional.

And a garden is a growing thing, which we very much are doing in all this.

I happened to be saluting the Union Jack fluttering high above the Palace of Westminster, when Mrs B decided to rip open her blouse, thrust forward her chest and say, "Does this qualify as a display of patriotism?"

;)

Well, how about reviving anudda oldie...

In Afrikaans the word naughty is stout and ass is (loosly translated) gat...

The word stoutgat is thus loosly translated as naughty ass, with stoutgatte being the plural form... And there you go... Two naughty asses :D (just love that smiley, btw)

Great thread! Thanks for re-opening it Stoutgatte.

I've often used Vespertine for any adult sites & chat rooms.

The name means: Blooming in the evening (for flowers) or being active in the evening (as in nocturnal animals).

When the sun sets my sexuality blossoms... :fun:

I remember reading the above during my college days. There was a technique with the tongue that was a lot of fun called the velvet buzzsaw.

During the CB days of the early '70s I tried to use the handle as velvet buzzsaw. It was a lot easier to say velbuzz and I have kept it through all these years. We think it is appropriate for swinging (love to use my saw on those sensitive parts of the body). And it is neutral as far as names and areas.

Thanks for this board. Interesting reading.

I have a variety of names that I use.

Mephisto - The name of my Black Lab that i never had. My ex-wife and i were supposed to get two black labs -- Mojo and Mephisto -- we split up before we got them

Dawg - I run a website called Dogpatchdown - The Dogpatch is an area in a small town that my brother lives in. Its called the dogpatch beacause at one time, there were dogs in every house there and it was somewhat dangerous for kids to ride their bicycles.

It's been my nickname for as long as I can remember...followed up by Murder (cause I tell the guys at work, do it or I am going to kill you)

Pepper is my stripper name. (no, not really, let me explain)

Drew took me to my first strip club and there was a black woman that danced there. Her stage name was Onyx. Drew said he knew she was black before she came out, because often black strippers go by Ebony or Onyx. I said that my stripper name would be Pepper--black, hot and spicy. :D Drew thought that was cute, so it kinda stuck. Although, I've since thought Coco would be a cool stripper name too--cuz I'm hot chocolate!

Drew is probably what we'd name a son (if we ever had one).

In a joking way :lol: , I came up with "zebrahead" since we are an interracial couple(black n' white stripes.) The 75 represents 1975, the year I was born & 57 for 1957 the year my husband was born.

Hubby and I both received early retirements and moved to the beach. We are definitely on the younger side when compared to other retirees but seem to be on the older side for being new to the lifestyle. Hence our screen name of Beacholdies!

ours comes from the fact that we want people to know that we are a sweet couple and we live in a little town called sweetwater, and of course we swing

I think ours are pretty obvious

Mine: JennyMac.. ( I don't go by Jenny, but what the hell...) Jenn because that is what my really close friends call me and Mac because my last name begins with Mc

Mr. Mac.... well that's just too obvious to type. :{

Jenn

This will be my first post. My handle is related to a passion that I have had for thirty years now. I am long time bicycle rider and own three custom built bicycle frames from the same builder. Got to at least try to keep my boyish figure!

"I am not an animal! I am a human being! I...am...a man!”

A quote of Joseph Merrick mistakenly called "John Merrick" in the movie, "The Elephant Man" with Anthony Hopkins and John Hurt. And no I don't look anything like that so abused, yet kind hearted man, but just like the ring of his name "Merrick" which I shortened to "Merric"

DGrey comes from the novel The Picture of Dorian Grey. For those that aren't familiar with the story, Dorian Grey has his picture painted and his wish that the picture would age instead of him comes true. He chooses to follow a hedonistic lifestyle after that point. My husband thought it was a good choice for a screen name -- suiting as we embark on a new path in our life together.

I like this thread. I've often wondered about some of your "names" too.

More than 20 years ago I moved into a new job in a field I had been working in for more than a decade. I'm usually very quiet when I am just getting to know people. This time was no different. Because the guys I was working with had not known me before, some assumed that I was new to this type of work. (I actually looked much younger than I was.) As a way of poking fun at me the guy next to me kept baiting me, trying to get me to make rookie mistakes, for the amusement of others in the area. Mostly I would just smile and say nothing at all. One day this prankster was baiting me, as usual, to do something that was not proper for the job at hand. Several others were watching as he queryed me as to why I was not following his suggestions for the job. I explained some short and long term effects that doing it "his" way would create. Then, to his own embarassment, I pointed out a couple of other minor erors he had made with his own work. (as well as explaining the long term effect they would likely have for our customer.) He just stood there surprised, with his mouth hanging open. As I quietly turned and went back to work I heard another guy exclaim in a loud voice, "He's no rookie. He's a jedi knight!" For a while I had a new nick-name. Jedi.

The numbers after the jedi part are meant to be read as "69 for two" and reflect my favorite sexual kink.

When I sat down to create my profile I had not given the name any forethought. I kind of drew a blank for a while. Finally I decided to use the old nick-name. I added the numbers because the name was already in use.

Our's is actually very simple - we are a triad - there are three of us - so we choose Menage_a_Trois - french for threesome........

Mr & Mrs. Menage also go by Renonvcpl on SLS which they are a couple in Reno, NV.

The Other Mrs. Menage also goes by ohmy69 on SLS which the guys I use with work with always would say OH MY about me and I love to 69 thus the ohmy69 (on a side note this is now a couples profile on SLS with Mr. Menage due to the number of people assuming I would play alone....NOT!)

And this has been a fun post to read................

The Other Mrs. Menage

cj22s cheri john we share a birthday date the 22 and the s is the first letter of our last name and if you look us up on yahoo we are cj22sm the m is for our home state mississippi

The beach near where we live is Tybee Island, Ga. There are "porch" swings for two facing the ocean right on the beach, every few hundred yards or so. It's very romantic to sit and watch the ocean together and swing - we have some special tender moments there. We also happen to enjoy having sex very late at night in the swings on Tybee. We have to be sneaky and we get into some very interesting positions in the swing in order to pull it off! Some have been laughable, and some have been HOTTTT.

A few years ago when trying to come up with a name to use for our Lifesyle email and such, I thought, "Where is our sexiest place?", and it was the swings on Tybee. The word swing is kind of a double entrende, too. Our email is Tybee_swing_for_two, but that was too long for this forum, so we're just Tybee Swing. :)

curious24 said:
i came up with mine.. cause i'm curious about the lifestyle and at the time i was 24.. now i'm 26..

ah well :)

So are you Still Curious after 2 years?? lol i came up with the name Janynu because of what it represents...

JA-Japanese, NY-New York, NU-NURSE

Its all i could think of on short notice but it stuck lol, and now its everywhere!! :lol:

Because we live a D/s lifestyle 24x7 and often were found on BDSM forums we used an alias for both of us. We just kept those names when we moved into the swing lifestyle so that our kids, friends, neighbors, family, wouldn't make the connection if someone were talking about us, as one of our first names is rather unique. All lifestyle friends call us by the lifestyle names and to be consistent I used it for my screen name.

guess mines pretty obvious!!

Well the shy part...and maybe shy 2 69 w/new people.

Thats that!

I do love some of the screen names very creative and fun!

Great thread!

I had been reading the board for a few days without registering. At some point I wanted to view something that required registration. I was wrestling with myself about whether to register, because it would make the possibility of swinging more, well, real.

I knew I wouldn't awaken the next day with a big scarlet "S" on my forehead, but I was anxious-- what would it mean? will someone find out? (silly) what could happen if I go ahead with this? will I lose friends? could I lose my job? community standing? and on... :eek:

Just as I was mustering the courage, as if on cue, my mp3 player started playing "The Fuse", which from Jackson Browne's album The Pretender. The pertinent verse goes like this:

"Whatever it is you might think you have, you have nothing to lose...

Through every dead and living thing, time runs like a fuse...

And the fuse is burning, and the earth is turning."

"The Fuse" became a symbol, a reminder really, that my life will progress and eventually come to its end regardless of whether I use my time well. It also reminds me that I really don't have much to lose, when it comes down to it, if I'm "outed".

A few days after registering, I realized I'd managed to violate two rules of thumb: having a space in my screen name, and having one with "The" in it. Oh well, it's done now... :)

we are fun and we are in our forties. then we had to be cool on the puter and it didnt work out :o so we think we have the stupidest name on here. :eek:

Mine was simple (female here) Amanda is my name and I enjoy 69. To be honest I came up with it as I was fed up with some of the silly names that kept appearing on other boards and people who had multiple profiles. I wanted everyone to know I am me....

Course now me is a we...lol but since I have been using mine longer Bill said I could continue to use mine as ours...what a sweetie... ;)

We are NandTfromCA on here (and SLS) which is pretty self explanatory. This is the first swing related site we have been members of.

Since then, we wanted to think of something that reflected our personality more so when we signed up for the last 2 sites we are on, we use PlayItForward as our profile name.

Yes, Pay It Forward was a Hollywood creation but we truly believe in that concept and had/have been living that way well before the movies release. We changed it to “Play” because that’s what we do...we do nice things to you and then you can go do nice things to someone else :kissface:

If you read it like "when you play, be forward with people", that suits us too. Although we are not pushy or obnoxious (well, maybe a little obnoxious sometimes :D ) we are pretty forward and/or direct.

I plain and simple couldn't think of any sort of really creative screenname when I was registering. As I was browsing the boards I saw the screenname WashandZoe (maybe it was ZoeandWash...) and it reminded me of my favorite television series: Firefly. Because I am a browncoat (and pretty much a nerd at heart) I decided to go with a browncoat name that would suit me. So I decided on OurMrsReynolds. It's the name of one of my favorite episodes and Nathan Fillion's character is just dreamy; so it wouldn't hurt me to fantasize about being "Mrs. Malcom Reynolds" :lol: See - I told you: Total. Nerd. :)

Our is the same as our license plate ::P:

We thought about OMG_WTF but we figured someone's gramma would ask us what it meant someday.

Another nerd story, from a different category:

I have a Yahoo Group user and email name that I've used since I started exploring the swinging thing several years ago (you can see it in my profile). I regret choosing it because it's just a tad too long; almost every time I type it to login, etc., I misspell it. So I thought when I registered here I'd keep it short and simple. I didn't want it to be cutesy, common, forgettable, or difficult to type.

Okay, here's where the nerd part comes in. I love reading about two historical periods: ancient Rome and medieval Europe. At the time I was registering here I was avoiding real work by reading a book about the gladiator culture of ancient Rome. (Yeah, for "fun." What of it?) One chapter described how the Roman aristocracy would indulge in decadent holidays at the beach towns southwest of Rome (precursors to Hedo resorts, I suppose). Just like some modern sports stars are, some gladiators then were the objects of desire by many women.

This book mentioned some of the graffiti archaeologists found in one of the resort towns from that period. It described references to several gladiators. One said "All the women love Thrax." Since I couldn't think of any other short name to register under, that's what I chose. Knowing the setting from the book it provoked thoughts of uninhibited, wine-enhanced, olive-oil-drenched sex. Also, I know it's an unrealistic sentiment, but even if a minuscule part of that comes true, I should be more than happy. :)

And now, whenever I type the name, I usually have to correct it because I'm fat-fingering Tharx, Tharz, Tharc, Thraz, etc. Oh well. :o

Well Mr. B got the nickname Bourbon from all his Tuba Line buddies in college mainly cuz of my OBVIOUS taste in liquor. Mrs. C got the Christi on a BDSM telnet talker (which is where we met) and it is just her name shortened up..ergo...BourbonnChristi

When we first started our search we were looking for 1 person to join us...making it a 3sum. We are from San jose....sj3sum

Actually, mine is easy for me to remember, and unlikely to be duplicated, as there are only a few hundred R4DElectricians in the whole world. It's a Navy designation for the C-47 airplane of Tarzan movie crash fame. I could have been even more esoteric by using the Marine Corps desigation for the particular modification that I worked on(C-117), of which only 17 were ever made, and I worked on 14 of them.

Semper Fi.

Ha...do you have any idea how often we're asked that?! Most people assume its for "I hate CNN"...which I supposed one could safely assume. But no...we're much more mundane than that I suppose. After trying all sorts of combinations for names - all of which were taken - I muttered under my breath, "I Hate Choosing New Names". Thus, IHCNN was born.

We came up with our sn because we also use the same sn on this other site for posting nude pictures of ourselves. We're from California we like to F and we're a couple =) very simple.

I am Prettylady and he is Dog 69.

Dog, from the very beginning, even before we became a couple called me prettylady. I loved it and I used it.

When Dog and I are talking and he says something sexual I call him a dog. So there is first part of his name. I really can't figure out why the 69. :confused:

I chose Ssugarlips because I wanted something suggestive, but kind of sweet. I have full, red lips that love to be kissed. My other lips turn a deep purple when I'm aroused and they also love to be kissed.

I've used this name on several sites. I added the double s because the first time I tried to use the name, sugarlips was taken, so Ssugarlips I became. On a couple of other sites, I am Ssugarllips because of a slip of a finger when I registered.

Starryeyes... cuz thats what happens to the eyes after a nice wild evening. Yes we know nice and wild don't really go together but.....

first letters of names...

djjwp

Me, wife, 1st three kids, added 2 more after that :D

mine comes from the fact that I collect swords and I love dragons. I actually have a tatoo of a dragon wrapped around a sword on my shoulder