Elusive BiFem

How Did You Come Up With Your User/Screen Name?

My real name in spanish - and yr of birth.... my yahoo id is better though

tomcat and puunani - ha ha -- puunani in Hawaiian can either mean cat or pussy

Before we left the States, we were R (Rob, Republica) D (Dawn, Dominicana) bnd (bound) Now that we're here fnd (found)

I came up with my name by what i like in guys. I don't know why, but for some reason i'm attracted to the goth look. Plus as a little girl i was scared to death of dracula.

I stole it from someone at another message board. I thought it was pretty and probably common enough. I figured what was the chance someone from a mothering board was over here? I may have been wrong. lol

So anyone who happens to frequent a particular parenting/debate board, Lumina from over there doesn't swing! :lol:

Ours is pretty simple actually: LFM2 = Lookin' for more too :)

My husband, after his divorce, bought a red sports car shortly after I met him. I was joking with him that I thought that cars were simply extensions of mens' penises, so he dubbed his car the "Red Penile Unit".

We married, and opened an AOL account, and tried to used RPU, but there were obviously 2 others before us, hence, we've had RPU3 in our internet lives for about 11 years.

Rebecca

Well my other half joined first and sort of following the couple thing....

Jenny Mac

first is short for Jennifer and last is a spoof of the first part of our last name : Mc

Mine is just Mr. Mac

boring but hey it is what it is right?

I've got a passion for folklore and mythology, so all of my screennames are mythological or legendary women. This week, I'm in a fringe-of-the-Roman-Empire kind of mood, and I like warrior women, so Boudicca it is :)

Incidentally, since privacy is a big issue for us, I dubbed my partner Vercingetorix, or V for short. Different period, similar mood.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boudica

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vercingetorix

Made it from our desires........

KY where we live

WIFE the focus of attention in the begining

4TWO Two cocks, two pussies, two tongues..........

Wow, this has been such a fun thread, and I have learned a lot about the individuals.

My husband was the first to sign in here, so he chose the name. We are Pagan and our spirituality is a priority in our lives, we are each others best friend and lovers, hence...PaganLovers. When I signed in ...it was rather simple, Mrs. PaganLovers.

Blessings

Mrs. PL

LOL guess mine is obvious ::P:

I am a HUGE flirt! It's second nature to me...I actually have trouble not doing it. :kissface:

well,his cb handle is rebel,mine is angel,from when we were driving long haul.so we just put them together......was trying for something centering around new orleans,but couldn't figure what.....

Ours is pretty self-explanatory too. We live in the Florida Keys (at least 9 months of the year) and we are a couple. We joined SLS before we joined here and on SLS we are FloridaKeysCouple - which was too long for this board.

Sarah

We chose oddcouple because of our age difference and if you ran into us on the street you might think we are mismatched. i.e. she is young, has tattoos, likes Rob Zombie, etc. K is older, pretty clean cut and seems like your average middle aged guy. We also put our ages in our screen name, S is 28, K is 41.

I know that the signature & avatar are not listed in this thread but we believe that fairness and equality are very important, hence the "what's good for the goose is good for the gander" quote and the "Fly United" Avatar which could be geese is from a tee shirt that K remembers seeing people wearing in his junior high days. Now that was a long long time ago :D

Our user name is the same as our SLS name. We selected it when we were first exploring swinging. We wanted to be honest and upfront so others would not waste any time with us. So, we were LOOKING for now. Then we had our first experiences. As a result, we like to think that we have transformed into "Looking for NOW." Well, it is easier to think this way than get the system administrators to allow you to change names. :lol:

Probably obvious. Just like Sandy in the movie, I had an inner "bad girl" just dying to come out! Sure has been fun!

Name, well, we live in a very small town, and we don't want to be discovered and gossiped about. So I picked a name that I knew, and that no one in this region knows, and that is my pen name for the board.

Years ago, on three occassions we were called on our participation in "the lifestyle" and it was not a "positive". I would never use my photography, nor my real name. I like a certain "cover".

Otto & Eileen

I love this thread. I always wonder about how people come up with their screen names. Ours is just from the affectionate name I used to call her: Little Bird, cause she's so sweet and cute and tiny; my little bird. But then she would sometimes call be HER little bird.

So when the first few choices were taken on this board (as they invariably are on any well-established board) she suggested Two Little Birds.

Our first choices were things like happy couple, or happily married, to get that most important part out there right away.

Anyway, fun to see all the creative people we have on here.

Alright, I'll add one more post to this.

"additude" is a couple of letter changes to "attitude", however it combines the "add" meaning in arithmetic addition or a "+" sign meaning positive, making "additude", "positive attitude".

It's also on my license plate. I have been using it since 1988 when it just sort of popped into my head one day. A lot of times it gets nicknamed, "tude"....

I got the nickname "cubby" in high school because I was a Chicago Cubs fan. Amy is Amy, and we were married in 1995.

Because we (especially my husband) look like such white bread vanilla people (and we are a bit more on the intellectual side in terms of interests), we are pretty much geeks (our corny jokes will vouch for that), but we love sex and can fuck like bunnies all night. I'd rather have something a little silly that people remember than just be another one of the bunch. After all, what's more fun than sex?

I've found people frequently come us to us at parties and when we say our profile name it's "I remember THAT name." (Often with good results. :D)

We've been on the Internet for a long time now and one thing we knew was important when we signed up to our first swingers site (AFF) was to pick an easy name, that was memorable. So we came up with CrazyCampers for the simple fact that we had just bought an old RV to renovate and were no longer going to be tenters. All our free time was spent ripping the RV apart and renovating it while a heat wave was going on. Working non-stop on this RV and getting 'crazy' from the heat I mentionned crazycampers, laughed, looked at my partner, she laughed as well and said that is just perfect.

When we got out to the local clubs and people ask us what our online name is, in almost all cases, people will remember having seen our profile and rememberd the name. Another thing we noticed that may be co-inki-dink, but a few months later profiles such as sexycampers, happycampers and dirtycampers started showing up.

Great topic idea, enjoyed reading this thread...

Trace Ekies...a simple play on words and spelling for Triple X.

I'd love to take credit, but alas I am not that creative. I swiped it from an author of erotic literatrure on a website for erotic literature authors and fans.

We have memberships to two lifestyle based sites and both have different profile names. One is Rockcrawler, which refers to a hobby of ours and the other is Swyngcpl, which refers to a couple that swings. Brilliant, huh?

These last two came about when we were new and thinking of the fun we could have so very little thought was invested in the profile name. The Mrs. always defers to me for names and related things and I am not creative in this respect.

So, I steal....

Trace

I'm from the south, and sweet tea is my fave drink. Mr. Sweet likes my t&a . . .voila'!

=)

Our handle, Tittietwister, was the name of the bar infested with sexy vampires in the movie From Dusk till Dawn. Probably fits a single better but what the hell. It seems to attract attention and I guess that's the point.

Dagny is a character in my favorite book of all time, Atlas Shrugged, by Ayn Rand. (I didn't realize until after I registerred that I spelled it differently) Hank (my other half, he's not registerred on the board) is also a character in the book and he's the one who turned me on to the book. We recently bought the book on cd (42 of them lol) so we can listen together. My location is also a reference to the book and to the place where where Hank and I first met 25 years ago (not Galt's Gulch, but ironically Gault Hall).

I came up with my name because i have always been told im pretty for a dark black girl and i love to travel hence 2GO my sceen name on sls is blackgold368 check it out thanks

I came up with it while rummaging in my garage one day, looking for something to kill the worms living in my tomato plants. I found an old box of Tek screws, used to assemble sheet metal, and had a moment of clarity. "tek" + "worm". Kinda silly, I know, but that's how my brain seems to work. At the time I was trying to think of a catchy IRC screen name, so I kept it. It fits because I have a technical degree (Computer Science) and am very good at just figuring out how things work without the help of a manual.

After reading these posts mine is pretty boring.

Back in the BBS days I was known as "ghost." Even had a nice graphic made up that went with my name.

When the Internet came up we opened a Internet company that had a BBS feel to it and others started using my nic, Ghost. No respect for others Nic's like in the BBS days.

My partners told me I needed to change my Nic since it was confusing with other people using my Nic.

My name is Lee, I live in Vegas. :rolleyes:

I can't even take full credit for my screen name.

When I went to college the first time, the internet was just really starting to take off (1996). I had my school email address...but it was complicated:

mp327795@oak.cats.ohiou.edu...it was randomly generated by the school...mp (first and last initials)....4 random digits...95 the year I first registered with the university. Most folks could scribble that down easily enough, it was all the crap after the @ that really pushed it over the top.

So...I set up 3 or 4 hotmail accounts....and hardly ever logged into them and would forget either the login name or the password....although I did remember one, punkinthieves...but it was set up specifically to email the university dean in protest of something that happened on campus.

Anyway...we were at the coffee shop we all had taken to hanging around in and one of my friends was like, 'I can't take it anymore! (the long ass email address) Do you have a hotmail?' sort of...can't remember them tho 'I'm setting you up an email address then...what do you want?' I don't care...just make it memorable so it doesn't become a casualty like all the others.

And 'sexcupid' was born. :lol: That was in 1996...friends I haven't heard from in years know they can get in touch with me through that email address. I will probably never let it lapse.

I use that handle on pretty much all of the sites, except for Yahoo (used to be, but I let the handle lapse)...there I am slytherinsevvie. Why? Because I'm a total Harry Potter dork...my ex-hubby told me I would do well as a slytherin and my favorite character from the book/movie is Snape...yeah, total dork. lmao :surrend: (But apparently I'm not the only one as quite a few folks have asked me if it is HP inspired and said 'oh thank god..another adult I can talk about it with...' rotflmao :) ).

Well now I don't feel so all alone :) I have read all the books before any of the movies came out. :cool:

1. Sorcerers Stone

2. Chamber of Secrets

3. Prisoner of Azkaban

4. Order of the Phoenix

5. Deathly hollows

6. Half Blood Prince

Oh sorry, I got side tracked with the thought of Harry Potter and didn't finish about my screen name.

People couldn't remember my name at socials and parties and they just kept saying I was the "fun woman" or you know, those fun people. We just kind of evolved into Mr.and Mrs. fun on sls.

Sometimes we have different view points on the Swingers Board and I branched off for those times, with my own profile here ;)

We're a hot couple in Raleigh NC. Boring story, but the handle fits us. If we had to change it today, don't know that we could think of one more appropriate for us. Besides, soooo many people know us by that handle, it'd be difficult to change.

It gets confusing, though, because lots of guys refer to L as "the legendary Miss L." We've considered setting up a separate email account under that name, but figure we already spend more time than we should answering our HRC account and site memberships. ?

Being "out of the closet" nudists and off roaders, our Jeeps and camper have nude related stickers on them. This is the one on my Jeep...

v2lifesshort-pg.jpg

When I was trying to think up a screen name, I gazed out the window and saw this sticker on the window ~ voila !!

Val

An 18 ct gold Ampallang with $5,000 of diamonds

a 17mm x 3.2mm 18ct gold Prince Albert

a 10mm x 1.6mm 18ct gold Lorem

a 17mm x 4mm Guiche

two 10mm x 2.4mm Nipple piercings

Female playmates, on hearing about the diamonds want to take a peek. So peirced-n-bashful wasn't an option.

Back when we first got into swinging, there was only BBSes that we could join and meet folks. Luckily for us, there was a fantastic one with 32 phone lines and local numbers covering Los Angeles and Orange Counties. It was called The French Connection. It was running DLX software and would assign a number after your user name, so there could be many Larry, for example. The owners of this BBS would not allow folks to make up handles, you had to use your real name. When I joined, I got the username of Larry818, so I've stuck with it.

Kind of boring, I know, but I sure wish something like it existed today. SLS is too big and too many single goofballs. On the FC bbs you could enter a chat room and know that all the folks there are within driving distance. We made many friends from the old FC.

When we first signed up on the board, we were just considering swinging and attending an on-premise club for the first time and were looking for info. The first few user names we tried were already taken, so without putting much thought into it, we found something that wasn't taken alredy. At that time we didn't know how involved we would eventually become here, so instead of something interesting or witty we just came up with something generic that would work. We were a couple and new to swinging, so "couple new swing" (cplnuswing).

It honestly didn't dawn on us that it could also be read as "couple and you swing" (cpl n u swing) until people started saying it that way. That's ok though since you can't be "new" forever. When we think it or say it though, it's "couple new swing" to us :)

Our introduction into the lifestyle started with interests in the hotwife genre. Since B was my hot our screen name became myhw4u, kind of fitting. On yahoo we used the nick SindyC1975 which was an obvious and cheesy play on Cindy. After B had several guys, we thought we knew pretty well, forget her real name and call her Sindy we decided to change to yankeefleur. Yankeefleur came from the marriage of us being Yankees and the fleur de lis that are everywhere in southeastern Louisiana.