Elusive BiFem

How Did You Come Up With Your User/Screen Name?

We had no imagination/luck the night we first signed up to a sight....hence, Jimnjan...lol Now we host monthly M&G's by the name of kissabal, we like that one too! :) Surprisingly, some people think they are fake names....LMAO!

Well, due to our age difference (18 years) and the fact that she likes to role play with me......hence the username: Daddy And Babygirl (and most places we tried using it already had it taken, so we had to take off the "i")

- Daddy

Mine might seem obvious, but it's sort of a double meaning. A hot dish...meaning a hot woman. But I'm known among my family & friends as

a good cook & we Minnesotans grow up on hotdish, which supposedly doesn't exist elsewhere else...It's my "specialty" & I have a GAZILLION recipes. (actually it does exist, but it's typically called a casserole)

I've been told that I've got the "fargo" accent & laugh like Kitty on "That 70's show". Of course I don't think it's that bad, but ANYtime I travel I'm immediately pegged as being from Minnesota. Blonde & blue eyed, last name ending in s-o-n... Hell I even say "ya know" & "you bet"! This is me, I might as well have fun with it & Damn it, I'm hot! :lol:

My husband picked the screen name I use where I can....

It's from a song by the name of "Tarnished Angel", written by the late Roger Miller.... It has been recorded by many people such as George Jones....

Sincerely, Verlene

My name is a "play on words" of a local natural landmark all along the east central Pennsylvania. Since I live in the Capital and often travel for work on Rt 15...It made sense to me to point out the areas I cover along the Susquehanna River.

The name cums from the "root" word. Susquehanna. Which is Indian means (no offense please from my native american brethern) If your name is Hanna, let's met at the river and talk it over.

Suckque is the abbreviation like SM

We have used two User names. A couple of years ago we re-entered the swing life style after about 10 year layoff. As we were looking for a user name, we discovered there were already too many variations of Texas Kinky Couple! So when is doubt check out the music catalog. The winner was from a song called Bed of Rust by Rob Halford of 2wo and Judas Priest. Bed of Rust was the perfect name considering the layoff. We currently have profiles on SDC and SLS under the user name of BedofRust.

But now that we have "buffed" out the rust, it's time for a new user name. We found At Both Ends when we were looking for a name for a new candle making business we are thinking of starting. When we saw At Both Ends we both knew it was the perfect new User Name. Our new At_Both_Ends profile is up and running at SLS and soon to be at SDC as well.

We came up with the user name WD4Play - W the initial of his first name D the initial of her first name and 4play - for play and or foreplay.

SexyUndercovers came after our son's ex girlfriend and her mother sent us some anonymous emails (which we quickly found out who was sending them) giving us crap about the lifestyle and the parties we were helping host in Austin. They had moved to Round Rock - 45 minutes away or else we would have confronted them face to face. After telling them off, the mom caught cheating on her 2nd or 3rd husband and the daughter getting caught by mom in a 3 some with a guy and another girl, they really couldn't pass judgement on us!

That was about 8 years ago when our son was a Jr. in high school in a very small town. Even though the kids are now grown and we have moved, we still use SexyUndercovers because of the song Sexy Undercover by Barry White - describes the hubby to a T! The whole CD (The Icon is Love) is the best mood music! :4some:

It was very easy, after years of swinging ,I became addicted to cocks and cum, I cant get enough.My hubby gave it to me, thanks luvscum

We wanted to be coupleforfun but I was drunk that day and the rest is history:D

I'm always at a loss when it comes to coming up with a "screen-name" ... a few months ago, while working at the RenFaire - I realized that there were about a half-dozen asians working along side of me... and none of us were portraying asians. A joke started about how we were actually members of some "secret asian society" silently infiltrating the ranks of historical europe.

Then I remembered back in high school when my friends and I used to goof around and we changed the words to that old song from "Secret Agent Man" to "Secret Asian Man"

And well... the rest, is history.

It's also just one of those things - where I really don't even stop and think about the fact that I am asian. It's probably the LEAST defining aspect of my personality ...but it's often the first one that others notice.

Now that had me laughing...you changed the words to the song, huh??? For an AWFULLY long time, I thought the words WERE "Secret Asian Man"...I smile every time I see that bank commercial about identity theft with that song in the background. :)~

Then again, a friend of mine used to think Brian Adam's song was "Cat's Fuck at Nite"....(cuts like a knife) No lie, true story! LOL

My wife and I love wrestling and D generation X was our favorite group and the numbers that they used to use on thier shirts were 69 so dxfan69 is born.;)

My screen name came from back when I ran an auto shop for a friend of my. The frist is my name J Davis the second was part of the shop last name Custom Antique Autos. Thus jdavisauto. The owner retired and close down the shops. The screen name just stuck with me.

We just wanted our screen name to reflect where we live and that we're a couple, and we thought that "2inSanDiego4u" sounded friendly and welcoming. :rolleyes: We've been able to use the same name on all the swinging related sites we're on.

welp... I grew up in Alabama, my first nick name I got in college was Bama and the number month and year of birth ;) used that as what I was using back in the day would have been to easy to recognize and blow my cover, else I would have been Quinne Wolf which is a whole other story

and yes for those (if there are any that recognize it) I am the original one

I think I told how I got this handle when I introduced myself, but here goes....

I'm very libertarian in my political views but when I tried explaining this to some of my coworkers one of the older men exclaimed that I was a real "Red Communist Lady" and I liked the name "Red Lady" so I kept it.

My hair is brown, by the way.

Our was thought up real quick. She loves to be licked, and I love to do the licking, and we both like 69. We use this name on all the sites we go to. We've been considering changing it to something not so obviously sexual, but haven't thought of anything.

This is easy! Big time X-files fans from day one and would have gone Jack Bauer, but he has no one to be hooked up with long enough to put a screen name. I meane Jack and Audrey, you saw how that romance went. What's funny is we do identify with both candidates: My Scully and the real Scully are in the medical field; I and Fox want to believe and are full of information.

So how did you (or ya'll) arrive at your screen name? -EBF

:male:

A while back we placed some ads on Craigslist lookign to find some people to watch us fool around on our webcam...wanting to grab people's attention with the headline, we decided on "Watch'em Wiggle, Watch'em Jiggle!" Now for online purposes we alternate between wiggle and jiggle for emails and usernames when we find new places to play

Named after a rugged 4 x 4 to cruise the desert with plenty space in the back.

A past lover told me once that I quiver after an intense orgasm. When I was thinking up a screen name I basically thought why not say what I'm looking for, lots of quivers.

the * has always been my favorite character on the keyboard.

for a while i had a computer named asterix....when i needed a screen name i thought, hey, i can be aster ix! i'm kind of random like that sometimes.

Well - mine's probably blatantly obvious.

a) I'm a little shy

b) I'm from Tennessee

c) I'm female

Yeah I know- not cute - not tantalizing - not provocative.... but it was all I could think of on the spur of the moment. LOL

Short story. A lady I was with at the time spilt some hot coffee on her hand. Her comment seemed to fit but I percieved a spelling change to allay the sensitivities of some others!

We simply like tropical atmospheres. This has been a great thread to read through from the beginning!

And TybeeSwings - we checked out your swings on Tybee Island just a few days ago!!!

Mrs. Tropical

mine's obvious... it's what i was feeling at the time i signed up and a special date for my wife and i

and i'm on alot of other message boards generally under the same name so didn't want to go with anything similar to that for the moment.

but i do see alot of people here with "curious" in their name somewhere so i wish there was a way i could change my name without having to create a new account just to differentiate myself from the other "curious" people

I can't believe I've been a member of this board for this long without posting in this thread.

It's simply a contraction and combination of our names. I'm Mark (Mrk) She's Lin. Mrk + Lin = MrkLin.

We live in NC, we believe we are a fun couple, and we were married in 1998.

Nope, didn't put too much thought into it other than coming up with something anonymous to use on swinger sites.

Guest warrencouple

Ah, why not.

Ours is probably ridiculously simple.

We live in Warren

We are a Couple

Done.

Not very inventive, but descriptive (unless we move out of Warren...)

What a fun thread!

I'm a huge Godsmack fan and their fans call themselves the Smack Family or Smack Babies, etc. At one of their concerts I bought a pair of black panties that said "Smack This" on the butt... LOL :D

When we first started chatting on the AOL chat room, we were "yngcplnsocal". We chose this name because we were both young and we lived in southern california and it described us perfectly. After chatting for a little bit under that name, we decided on using a name that would be recognized whever we went.

I wasn't in the military yet, but we figured who knew what the future would bring and we might not be in California forever. We decided on mikenjenn2001 for our SLS and that is what we have stuck with in one variation or another.

The name part is quite obvious as our first names are Michael and Jenny. The 2001 is when we got married.

I don't think ours is hard to figure out when put in context with the lifestyle... we are really 'DigginIt' :lol:

Elusive BiFem said:

So how did you (or ya'll) arrive at your screen name? -EBF

Since we are from a place sometimes called "The Crystal City" because of its history of glassmaking (both commercial and art glass) AND because of Mrs. Crystalpleasure's enjoyment of a particular glass toy, we came up with the names crystalpleasure and crystalenjoyment. Some sites limit the number of charachters for a username and so sometimes we use crystalenjoyment as well.:)

The name "little firefly" was actually given to me by my ex husband when we started dating 22 years ago. My maiden name was Bright and he always told me it fit because whenever I walked into a room I would light it up "just like a little firefly". The "little" part of it ended up being dropped but I've had the nickname of firefly ever since, and I use that name on every social site I'm on.....Corny I know, lol

Ours is fairly obvious. Swamprat is a simple, straightforward story involving me, an burning church, an impatient Fire chief, a damaged chimney, a rope, about fifty Indians, a small hill and a large patch of swampland. THISTLEAND SHAMROCK, our SLS name stems from the fact that I am of Scottish heritage and play the bag Pipe. My lovely bride's family claims Ireland as their starting point. Apologies to Fiona Ritchie.

Not much imagination to our name - we're curious about the lifestyle, live in the Pac NW, and we're a couple! Frankly, we were surprised it was still available :)

Mr Curious

I'm not exactly sure why I decided on Aion222. I guess I like the term "Aion" or "Aeon" for some reason.

Dunno, zero was a word that i liked, and we are a couple.... so two and two :)

• Like 1

Mine is pretty straight forward. I'm a nerd - more precisily though, I'm an engineer. I also happen to be a woman that enjoys sex - so I use the word slut in a light hearted way. I always use good judgement (I am an engineer afterall ;))

• Like 1

Well, last year it was just me and another guy at camp. The hunting was bad and we got talking about sex. Next thing you know Anne has driven 300 miles to be our entertainment.

She spent two days naked. Their should be more guys at camp this year.