sexypairca

What is your ideal swinging outcome?

What is your lifestyle goal?  

796 members have voted

1. 1. What is your lifestyle goal?

• Find "the" couple to play with long term.
    • Find "the" single to play with long term.
    • Variety is the spice of life, we will always be seeking new partners.
    • A select few over the duration is our goal.
    • Experience as many partners as possible.
    • Continue to meet new and exciting people but do not intend on sexual relationships.
    • Looking to add others to our primary relationship (polyamorous).
    • We really don't know what we are looking for.
    • We have no expectations from the lifestyle.
    • We are just curious right now, still deciding if it is for us.

We like going to the club and meeting people, but don't necessarily intend to have any sexual encounters. If something happens, it happens. If not, we enjoy the atmosphere of the club, and have each other alone. Our real ideal would be to meet one couple who was just like us and had our exact preferences (man, if only we could clone ourselves!), but the odds are pretty slim.

visiting new clubs each year where we seek a variety of new partners. We dont have sex with our friends...In our ten years swinging we have seen many unintended consequences of the 'friends first' approach among couples we have seen vanish from the local swinger community.

Because of very busy careers and family, we dont have a lot of time for endless online preliminaries, sizing people up thru viewing pics, messaging back and forth with a couple trying to determine if there is chemistry, or what some call premeditated swinging. We like to go to a club every other month or so and keep it spontaneous and fun.....

We WERE looking for a couple that we could have a long term relationship with, and WE FOUND THEM!!! So we have our ideal outcome!!!!!!!

Our ideal outcome will probably occur just around the same time as big lizards (AKA dinosaurs) are back in control of the planet.

Ideally, we'd like to spot someone (jointly or collectively) whose underwear we would like to get into.

We'd like to be able to approach them in complete sincerity and state our lust for them, at which point we would either be rebuffed (which is cool :( )or invited for a cup of tea and a toasted muffin at the nearest bakehouse, while we discussed the "rules".

After that, we'd retire somewhere and fuck like stoats, exchange telephone numbers and be on our way.

Realistically it will, over the course of the next few years, to have hopefully gathered together a group of close friends who are trustworthy (horny would be nice ::P: ).

With the occasional holiday fling thrown in for good measure.

Either of those is Not so different to a vanilla wish list as we may have thought.

Either of those is Not so different to a vanilla wish list as we may have thought.

Mr. Fun had an interesting conversation with a coworker today.

The guy was talking and however the conversation came up said, "so, if a threesome opportunity ever came up for you, do you think you would go through with it?"

Mr. Fun immediately had a flashback to this past Saturday ... :cool: then gathered his thoughts and said, "how in the world could I turn down a man's ultimate fantasy?"

So Bud, I do believe you are correct, my friend.

Our desire is to find a couple or single person who would be able to live with us to share, EQUALLY, the home we own, share a relationship of equality, share the rewards of ownership and maintenance, and share each other intimately in ways that we grow together. As we mature it would be great to support each other to continue maintaining, as one family, this home, travel together, share the many activities we are involved in together, with compromise and "give and take". Yes this is an ideal outcome and we fantasize and dream but what is life if this isn't a part of it. Along with this dream we would also desire each to be able to bring others into each relationship as desired and continue to enjoy other activities that include sexuality and pleasure. How this would come about must be with total honest communication from each as to their aspirations and goals.

To have as much fun as possible for as long as possible, making friends along the way (whether we sleep with them or not) and having some great sex with great people (plural).

Having great lifestyle friends that we see again and again, as well, as some house party flings and the occasional hook-up through sites which might turn into regulars too, who knows?

Oh heck, we want it all. Don't just want every Saturday night to be a club experience with whoever. We like the ongoing thing.

We have a wide variety of interests, and no single couple seems to be 100% compatible. Therefore, we like to meet others who share different subsets of our kinks. In time, we'd satisfy all of our urges, and it'll take several different singles and couples to get there!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By SimpIySexual
      Okay so I feel like this is probably pretty common amongst new swingers but I need to discuss it with someone cause I feel kinda bad.

So me and my wife started swinging and have only had 2 experiences so far, both at the swing club near us.  Both times me and my wife went she (a social butterfly) found someone within a couple hours and completed one of her fantasies both times.

The first time I wasn't present with her I was just outside the room in the main play room. I did this to let her try it without any pressure or influence from me.

The second time we dvp/dped her and had a lot of fun. Like 30 people stood around watching her wanting to get involved

So my problem starts a few days ago when we got into a mild argument and she said "well it's kinda fucked. You have got to see me fuck another man. I've done it twice, but you have yet to do anything with another woman."

So personally I'm an extremely shy and introverted person. She always thought I was the catch cause when we met in highschool all the girls were falling over me and I only had eyes for her. Well she walks into the club and literally everyone is looking at her. I don't have "game" shit Idk how to even flirt. 

It's not because I feel bad or like I'm cheating, I could honestly give a fuck less about that sorta stuff. I just don't have the confidence to go to a woman I find attractive and shoot my shot. I grew up extremely abused and so rejection to me is something that crushes me. When you learn to never ask for anything being denied when you finally do just ends your confidence.

So really my question, is this normal for one partner to be the clear catch and able to go find partners where the other partner can't find anyone due to confidence? I dont want to make her mad because I don't ever do it but I also don't want to force myself to go fuck someone I don't even find attractive or something just to make her happy.

I am totally content in our swinging choice and everything else. This is really just one of those things I hadn't anticipated. I hate it cause I know I'm attractive. I just have 0 confidence to test it out. 
    • By TymKeepr
      I'm finally getting my nerve up to ask. Are all women expected to be bi-sexual when it comes to swinging? I consider myself to be female friendly, I don't have a problem helping strip, kiss or caress another woman, which I've done before, but I have NO desire to perform oral sex on one.

I notice all these clubs talking about admitting single women but not much for single men, and have read on here about, what appears to me to be, desperate single men (not you regular posters, but you know the type I mean!) becoming pests. So, are women just automatically assumed to be bi?
    • By ROCKlandCpl
      I don’t remember not being shaven but I felt I needed to be even more hairless before meeting our first couple. I had never had a professional waxing only heard about bikini and Brazilian and decided to go the full bare way. Being fully inspected, not internally, only by my doctor now I’m there for some strange woman. Those of you who go for waxing know it’s not painless. I just told her go for the full thing not just the bikini.

My husband normally trims but I talked him to fully shave everything. He agreed to do it for me.

We met our first couple and she was like me, hairless. I figure she gets waxed. He was trimmed on top, his balls smooth. I was happy I had gone for the full treatment. I even thought my husband looked great shaved.

We are now playing with friends of ours and it’s our first time with them. She has what my husband called a cute bush. Not a big bushy bush, just a trimmed soft bush. I am still new to doing anything with a woman, I just figured she would have shaved or waxed. I didn’t know what to think as I am seeing my friend and expecting to have my mouth there.

We have since gone to a nude beach and noticed plenty of untrimmed people, male and female. My husband says it could be sexy. Sexy and I just had all my hair yanked off of me. I told him all the bare men were sexy, maybe he should be waxed and I’ll let mine grow back in. 
    • By Watchhercum4u
      I've been noticing that full-swap play seems to be what is most common in this community. I'm not surprised by that but a little worried maybe.

My husband and I have been talking more and more about actually making my longstanding voyeur/exhibitionist fantasies come true. For me, it's mostly about watching and being watched. Though we have discussed some grey areas where fondling/stroking and mutual masturbation would be enjoyable, full swapping just isn't the plan for us.

Would we be rather unpopular at clubs?

Do the folks that enjoy the full experience ignore anything less?

Surely it'd be assumed we were there for the full swap; what kind of reaction could we expect once we let on what our interests are?
    • By Sunflower
      Hey everyone. My husband and I have been swinging for a little over a year now. We have a friend who has a house party every weekend. We like to go a few times a month.

When my husband gets to play he has a great time and everything is awesome. But, when he doesn't get any action and I do, he mopes about it and complains the whole hour and a half drive home. He thinks people don't like him and that he is not good looking (which is crazy, he's totally hot!).

When we go to the parties I am not afraid to go up and talk to people. I enjoy talking and flirting with men and women. I usually play every time. He does not really talk to people. I have tried to encourage him to talk but he always says that he leaves that to me and then I can introduce him.

We can play separately at these parties and we have both done so on several occasions. I have tried to leave it to him to decide when we go to parties and what the rules are, but he keeps insisting on putting me in charge.

I have suggested we stop swinging, but he doesn't want to stop either. I have tried to tell him that just because one person didn't want to talk to him doesn't mean nobody wants to talk to him. I tell him that he's totally hot and he can last a long time until she gets all she wants before he finishes. I tell him that's a good thing for swingers. He still insists that he is not good looking and nobody likes him.

We never have this problem when he gets laid at the parties, only when he doesn't. He doesn't let on during the party that there is a problem and acts like he enjoys me playing and having a good time, but I get an earful of how terrible the party was for him on the way home and it totally ruins my high from enjoying the party. What can I do?