dodgechevy

Meeting us hoping for sex? Then please dress up!!

Shoot for the middle: jeans and T is usually too casual while a tie is usually too formal (but at least a tie can be taken off). How about slacks and a polo or casual button down shirt?

Yep ties can be taken off and then put to better use...like blindfolding and tying people up...hmmmm happy thoughts...lol

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Sawman
      I am at the mature end of the swinging demographic as are my play friends. The ladies have their share of curves and character lines and often prefer to wear something when younger, fitter ladies prefer total nudity. This is just to say clothing is totally OK if it makes you comfortable. This is not a photo shoot. This is intimacy and mutual giving. Besides, a little color and texture is nice to see and feel. When I know my partner is shy I can adjust and just observe that as a boundary.

Now, go shopping.
    • By Amanda69
      Male and female predators are unsavory to us. Single or not, get to know us both or it's a no go.
    • By DigginIt
      Do you have those couples/singles that every weekend, when you are deciding what to do, you notice they are signed up for every event within 50 miles? Don't be one of those couples. Make a freaking decision and pick one.

We know a few couples that do this and it really pisses us off because we don't know which event to go to avoid seeing them Just kidding, but we have asked and they tell us, well, we like to see what offers we are going to get from people signed up and make the best decision. Use the "hot date" or similar hook up options for that if you really want to get laid that weekend. The damn thing shows us people from 300 miles away. It will get your profile probably more attention.

There are always at least three or four couples, every event, signed up for every event. Don't be one of those couples! It just makes you look desperate but more importantly than that, the hosts use the sign-up lists to plan according, snacks, mixers, etc. Some more than others but if I was a host of an event and noticed people that did this...I'd have to block them.

Just our opinion.
    • By AngelandTiger
      Hi all.  Is it me, or is the trend toward listings such as "Her: 5' 6" 0 lbs." becoming more frequent? I'm not sure what the issue is here; it's not like we're not going to discover your proportions if we meet? I generally pass such profiles by, in the expectation that someone who posts in that manner will not be forthright on other subjects. Am I reading too much in here?

Another trend I'm noticing is the inclusion of the phrase "We're picky (choosy, selective, etc.) because we can be. In general, I see this used in profiles that list the authors as "Fit and work out daily as you should be". I suppose I could take this phrase to mean that the couple is picky because they're not in any hurry and they just want to be careful of their selection of play partners, but it comes across to me as rather conceited. Again, perhaps I'm reading too much in here, which is why I'm putting this out there for other folks to chime in on.

Thanks!!!!!
    • By SnozzberryBlu
      It doesn't take much profile reading to come across overused/overrated cliches and phrases in swinger profiles... and I SO hate using/reading cliches! Here are a few just from this morning's surfing....

- We are not Ken and Barbie
      - Cum out and play
      - We can go all night
      - ...that just won't quit
      - Notches in the headboard
      - Won't take one for the team
      - Well hung
      - No drama

Can you add to the list? Or do you have other pet peeves when reading profiles, things that turn you off before you even get to email a person? I think a little honest critiquing here could be really helpful in writing a great profile