Guest What A Girl

What percent of men give women oral sex?

Originally posted by alabamafuntonig

ok brit, too strong of a word ...oops. How about she devil?

I think you meant that one for JC: he's the one who took umbrage at you calling azwildcat a bitch. I don't mind what you call her.

you are correct. some times i confuse you two....

besides im having a bad day now...

How the hell can you confuse JC with me?

After all, I say ‘like this’ like this

Whereas JC says ‘like this’ Lack these

;)

too cute > im just a yankee remember!

Will that be morning tea, or afternoon tea?

its 3 over here 2 your time i think shall we say 6 your time and i will join you for a spot of tea. We shall discuss the % of women who enjoy oral sex.

Originally posted by azwildcat

all the men i have had the pleasure to have come across knew what they were doing.

I'm trying to figure out how none of the rest of us know what we're doing if all the guys you've been with DID know what they were doing? Where do you come up with the notion that the majority of guys don't know how to eat pussy?

I also agree that when in doubt, ask. I know if I've been down there eating for more than 15 minutes and she has yet to come, I'm missing something and I'll stop and ask...but that doesn't happen very often. facelick

Originally posted by Brit_Pair

I think you meant that one for JC: he's the one who took umbrage at you calling azwildcat a bitch. I don't mind what you call her.

I didn't take umbrage at our friend Bama BUT I notified him that I never use words such as "bitch", "whore" or "slut" to name a woman who ever is the woman! I just wanted to clarify this point.

JC

PS : I can be very rude with a man but never with a woman.

I feel so bad now. The last thing I want to do is make enemies especially over seas. The topics brought out the animal instinct inside of me. I usually refrain from swearing at women in general. But when my Canadian French heritage comes out …P.S I shall use $%^& from now on.

re: Stereotypes

Alabama, if you were to go by me, it's an Urban Legend that Black Men don't eat pussy. As a matter of fact, my closest buddies all enjoy oral sex,regularly. I'm 45, but as a youngster, "read; did'nt know any better, inexperienced lover", I too ascribed to that idiocy, but at the age of 19, I had my first smell, and taste of the greatest aphrodisiac in the known world, ,,,been eating ever since!

BK

Originally posted by Uneed_Love

I didn't take umbrage at our friend Bama BUT I notified him that I never use words such as "bitch", "whore" or "slut" to name a woman who ever is the woman! I just wanted to clarify this point.

JC:

All right, all right, I apologise.

I'm really, really sorry.

I apologise unreservedly.

I offer a complete and utter retraction.

The imputation was totally without basis in fact, and was in no way fair comment, and was motivated purely by malice.

I deeply regret any distress that my use of the word 'umbrage' may have caused you or your family, and I hereby undertake not to repeat any such slander at any time in the future.

;) ;) ;)

I've only encountered one guy ever who refused. Although it's hard to say if others didn't or it just didn't happen in our particular case. In the one case I reference it was a LTR and guy just wouldn't. But he had no problem with me going down on him on a regular basis. Luckily for him I enjoy giving BJ's.

At any rate it was about 3 years in before he finally would and in that particular case it was immideately following a shower. We were in a hotel room and he tied me to the hotel bed and shaved me clean then ate me for the first time. That is still such a great memory.

That was also the beginning of my shaving days. Prior to that I had a wild bush... no wonder he wouldn't go down on me (I think looking back).

Regarding who's better, men vs. women. I've only had one woman who did it right. But I think that like everything, everyone has their prefs on how it should be done and I'm a bit different. I believe that when servicing the same sex we tend to do the things that we like done to ourselves.

Julie, I would have loved to known you in your "Pre-shaven Days". I happen to enjoy thoroughly, something of a rarity these days, a full grown bush. Ahhh, the memories!

BK

Originally posted by JustAskJulie

I believe that...we tend to do the things that we like done to ourselves.

In this one sentence lies the motivation for all of my interpersonal relationships! (minus the "when servicing the same sex" part).

For me, when it comes to pleasing a woman, either in the bedroom or out, I tend to think to myself, would I like this or not? Would this be comfortable to me or not?

I love to give back rubs, and I'm very good at it. That's probably because I love to recieve back rubs, not only does this feel good, it gives the administrator of the rub a chance to touch the reciever in a way that is very personal. For me, that's a special thing, to be accepted into someone's "personal space" for that purpose. It gives you an opportunity to make that person feel comfortable about allowing you into their personal space. Once that person becomes comfortable with you being there, they'll invite you to be there more often, allowing you to get closer.

It is this admission to their personal space which is very special to me.....now follow my thinking here if you can.....this is also a very strong reason I like tan lines. WHAT?!?!? How did he go from back rubs to tan lines? If you think about it, not everyone is allowed in everyone else's personal space, by the same token not everyone is allowed to see what didn't get tanned....so I feel like when I see a highly contrasting tan line, I'm being allowed to see something that not everyone else has seen! This gives me a large thrill and makes the encounter special for me. (ok, I strayed a bit there, I'll get back to my point now.)

My point with the back rub thing was to indicate that we do for others what we want done to ourselves, because that's what we know brings US the most pleasure. We share that with others and hope that they enjoy it as much as we do.

ATAK,

That tan lines stuff, that is really ... wow.

I know a nudist who'd disagree tho. ;)

goofin

I have known a few guys who would not go down at all. When asked why they would simply say "I just don't do that" with a look on thier faces like they were re-living a past trauma??

But they were all from cultures that had a more macho society so I think that had something to do with it.

mopek

A lover of mine is Hispanic and what won me over when he first propositioned me was his plaintive statement: "I want to eat you out." All I could think of was "how fast can we get to the bedroom?" I can't say anything about other men from macho cultures, but this man is more than willing to please me that way.

I find that at least so far, all lifestyle men Loooove giving oral. WOW!! It's always been a big part of sex with the mr, so I'm used to it, but WOW the men love giving it. Then there was my first boyfriend, long, long ago, who, after of course asking me to give him oral, when I asked for the same in return, he said, very pitifully, "You don't understand how difficult it is." FFS.

If you expect oral you have to be willing to give it. At least that's my feeling. I have always loved giving oral to women. Personally, I love to have her orgasm first. It really makes the mood of the lovemaking. There is nothing better than to have a women totally

spent. Women have told me that often times are put off by guys because they don't take enough time to satisfy them.

I've met one guy that refuses to give oral to a woman. He didn't even like to be blown. I wondered what pleasure he really got in sex? When all was said and done, we didn't even get down to intercourse. Come to think of it, there were three couple there and he didn't have sex with any of us women. Weird. His wife was a wild woman, though. :)

On 6/9/2003 at 6:09 PM, alabamafuntonig said:

I myself enjoy the taste (or lack of one I may add) to a freshly showered women thang….nothing like a good 20 minutes or oral refreasment. P.s.ladies it does help not to be excessively hairy in the nether regions.

I worked in a factory for 38 years that employed 3000 people and I had my coworkers tell me all kinds of reasons why they won't eat pussy. Smell was the No.1 reason, followed by too hairy, scared of menstruation and some say they won't because it makes them look weak as a man or look submissive. You wouldn't believe how many guys would freak out when I told guys about eating pussy and coming up with a red ring around my mouth.  My guess is 95 percent of men eat pussy!