udsarge

Happy Pie Day!!!

Might I suggest celebrating Pi Day today by going ahead and going down on a female in your life...enjoy that pie :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Yep, already plannin' on havin' the ol' lady ride the mustache later. Easier on my neck for more prolonged eatin' lol.

• Hot! 1

March 14th is also known as Steak and BJ Day, a counterpoint to Valentines Day. Yes, it's a real thing.

• Like 1

On 3/14/2023 at 1:50 PM, jamesok said:

Yep, already plannin' on havin' the ol' lady ride the mustache later. Easier on my neck for more prolonged eatin' lol.

Well..... he definitely followed through with this and I have no complaints 

• Like 1

On 3/14/2023 at 12:50 PM, jamesok said:

plannin' on havin' the ol' lady ride the mustache later. Easier on my neck for more prolonged eatin'

Daniela and I have our bed at just the right height so I can eat her out for a prolong time (if necessary) without any discomfort for me.  It usually doesn't take long except when she's fired up from a play session, my balls and dick are spent, but we get home feeling romantic and she wants to cum one more time.

I don't have a mustache, Daniela does down there.  Nicely trimmed, but it reminds me she is a post-pubescent woman.

• Like 1
  • Hot! 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By uran_690101
      My wife and I are contemplating swinging. I really enjoy performing anilingus and cunilingus on my wife, and I would be willing to do both on other women. I am wondering if these practices are accepted within the swinging lifestyle.
    • By northviking1992
      My wife isn't into oral in general, she'd rather use her hand or feet. Would her not performing oral or no wanting oral on herself an issue for getting into the LS community? 
    • By pryvateeye
      Hi everyone!

Just wanted to ask a question......have been trolling the site for awhile and I haven't seen this question about technique.

I have a thing where I blow raspberries on my girls pussy which provides a vibrator effect. I can do it for 10-30 seconds at a time and then I take another breath and do it again until she cums, which is usually about 2-4 minutes. This is obviously a very loud experience, but it drives her wild! Does anyone else do this or have you seen it happen?
    • By let's do it again
      For the women: if someone is giving you oral where do you want their hands? Playing with your tits or nipples, stroking your stomach, finger in your pussy or finger in your ass?
    • By Regularguy
      Can someone explain to me why none here have ever seen a dental dam or condom used for oral sex in a swing club, but the same people use condoms for intercourse?

Lastly, can someone here explain to me why they don't wear a helmet and body armor when driving when it has been proven to save lives, and all race car drivers use them.