themariner

Watching hubby give blow job as you get your pussy eaten.

Chicup is an interesting fellow on this board. He's quite intelligent and posts sometimes wisely and perceptively on other threads. He does have an emotional difficulty with male bisexuality while at the same time a curiosity that keeps him visiting this arena.

So sure, he might be doing it because he can. I think there is more to it than that.

I find it funny that Chicup always has a need to respond to all post

regarding Male Bisexuality.

Seems like Ted Haggart has the same issue.

Why would anyone be repulsed and keep coming back?

Well, I'll say this: Chicup's involvement in this thread has resulted in at least two members who have never posted before making their first post.

We're all about member involvement around here, so he's got that going for him. ;)

I absolutely love to suck a guys cock while me girlfriend is helping me. We often pick up a guy just for that purpose and we both love it. We usually get a room at a nice motel when out of town and we swim at the pool with the soul purpose of finding some really nice cock to suck off and we spen our entire day having fun inviting different cocks back to the room with us. To me...there is nothing hotter

• Confused 1
  • Hot! 2

This is one of my wife's fantasies, to watch me suck a cock. The thought of it makes her go crazy! If that makes her crazy, just imagine how crazy it would make her if I swallowed it!

• Hot! 2

I am new to this Board and to swinging, and as all others here, I read the forums because of my curiosity and desire to understand sexuality, mine and others. If I grab a man's cock and put into my wife, does that make me BI? If I shake his hand, does that make me Bi? If I hug my son on his birthday, does that make me Bi (I have been told that!)? Can anyone here point me to the "Bi Rule Book"?

Seems to me that some have a desire to have sexual experiences with the same sex. Perhaps they are truly Gay or Bi (need to read the "rulebook"), OR, perhaps they are just exploring/discovering to find their self, their limitations, desires. Nothing wrong with that.

Others have the desire to please their partner, to fulfill their partners fantasies. Isn't that a part of swinging (as well as discovering yourself), because we all like the way our partner has orgasm. Do we do it because we love them and want them to be happy? To enhance our own sex life?

I love my wife dearly and I like to think that I would do anything for her. Would she do anything for me? Not important, what is important to me is her, when she is happy, I am happy.

• Like 1

Obviously there is no "rule book" or clear set of standards. Kinsey recognized this and came up with a scale that you might find helpful.

Kinsey scale - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I am somewhat familiar with the Kinsey studies back in the early 1950's. I recall that his "groundbreaking" studies were frowned upon, although we are now finally finding some value to them. I suppose that one might say that these forums are a continuation of his pioneering research/study.

I just scanned the Wikipedia explanation, and it may be that I am perhaps closest to the "Two-Spirit". Quite sure that I could not have a "romance" with another male, but, I will continue to try to understand femininity.

Thanks for the response.

Bisexuality is something that sort of evolves with comfort levels. A good rule is to do what you enjoy..., no more, no less.

Oh, and, make sure your fellow participant is cool with it! LOL!

This has been a topic between Mrs Dracula and myself... because I would love to try to suck a dick. I already French-kissed other men (young and handsome :-), but as it was in public places (vanilla clubs, bars, etc), I never went as far as bj-ing any of those.

Problem is : she hates the idea and HATES every bi part of me.

I guess I don't care that much... but deep inside of me, I KNOW I will one day lick some beautiful shaven full balls and suck a big hard cock.

And yes, she is reading what I am writing here :)

I would love to have my man fn me and sucking a cock at the same time. ... and other scenarios too..........:facelick:... not so much into or interested in a fem eating me or me eating a fem.... despite living with a woman for 13 years... hahahaha. good one, eh?

I suspect as our experiences increase i may be interested...:rollseye:

I remember an x bf who had 'confessed' he had given a few bj's in previous years... and my response was 'WOW, SO YOU KNOW WHAT COCK FEELS LIKE IN YOUR MOUTH. AWESOME!!!" He literally teared up because I had accepted (and appreciated) his experiences.

My current comfort with my sexuality and the sexuality of the people I care about is the result of a self determined journey. I started out feeling very much like Chicup. I was living in LA and I knew a great many gay and lesbian people many were very close fiends. I set out on my path by examining why I felt so repulsed by the idea of having sex with a man. There were ideas of resistance to domination and other ideas that, when I actually thought about them, made no sense.

It took 10 years but I purged myself of the disgust and can now very much enjoy giving a man pleasure orally or any other way. I see it as the excitement I feel when I turn someone on and it really is exciting to make someone cum. I have always enjoyed making women pant and scream in good ways and now I can with a man too especially husbands with their wives there.

What I can't understand is how can anyone not confront their own demons? It is such a waste of emotion to feel that negative energy when the positive is so much more powerful. Why don't more people try to understand like I did?

What I can't understand is how can anyone not confront their own demons? It is such a waste of emotion to feel that negative energy when the positive is so much more powerful. Why don't more people try to understand like I did?

Why did you make the decision to 'understand' and open yourself to being with men? What was the reason you went down that path? Does this hold true for everything that someone doesn't like? Should I give relish a chance, even though I don't like it?

I really wanted to understand my friends who were gay. There were so many. I worked at a place where everyone was at the top of their game. A collection of very smart but very fun people. People I respected professionally. My feelings of disgust were so far out of line with the way others felt I knew that I had the hang ups they were comfortable in their skin. I hated feeling bad them and their relationships when they were very nice down to earth people it so I sought the reasons why I felt that way within myself.

It all boils down to this.

If sex is recreational, not procreational, then the genders of the participants are irrelevant, or only relevant to desire.

We do this evferytime we have a MMF, she loves to see me do it, and the more I do it, the more I enjoy it.

• Hot! 1

It's amazing how much interest there is in this fantasy from women yet in a supposedly equal realtionship with solid communication in an equal relationship how few men are willing to even admit that they would be willing to consider it. list it in their profile and then actually do it.

We lis as both bi curious because while we have not done this (with either sex) these are the options we are intereted in exploring in the LS.

Bi bi curious men are totally looked down on, yet we've lost count the number of straight man bi woman couple who have contact us with "yea we're interested but we don't DARE list ourselves that way" Of course we're yet to ahve a couple take up our offer just to meet fr drinks. We're beginning to seriously think that there IS something wrong with us, but that's a whole other topic.

My man and I have talked about him blowing a guy while he is fn me.... I think its cool that he wants to feel a cock in his mouth... why the heck not? If this opportunity arises then we are in align for it... like hot, man hot!

To Slevin, yes you should give relish a chance. If you base your life on the concept that you don't change, your tastes can't change, then you limit life and life's pleasures. If your pleasures are limited by the conditioning you received as a child and you never choose to challenge that conditioning, then you've let others decide for you.

Sexual desire is so very influenced by our conditioning, especially when we were too young to think for ourselves. To be ruled by conditioning we did not have a part or say in is not what I think of as full freedom. It does not mean you will like same sex play or relish. But if you never seriously question whether your likes are truly yours or merely implanted before you were old enough to decide for yourself, then you have not fully enabled your own freedom.

My wife and I have not discussed the possibilty or erotic nature of guy/guy action but I have to admit, it interests me. I'm 46 years old and have been straight my whole life. I don't know what has changed (I'm not that introspective!) But something inside me is different. I'm willing to explore these new feelings and have discussed my changing feelings with my wife. She is supportive and always has been.

I say If it feels good do it. If you want to try it, try it. If you don't want to try it, that's your choice.

Just remember, all people are different and have a right to fell and experience without prejudice.

I think it's really interesating the men in their mid 40's start to find this interesting. That's when I did too.

I think it takes us that long to gain enough confidence to blow off what others might think.

Almost every man I know at our age has an interest in exploring same sex play in one way or another or at least fantasize about it.

• Like 1

I envy those couples opened enough to discuss this, regardless of their stance on it. After divorce some time ago, i had a few oral encounters but felt conflicted about it. As I am in my 40's, I am craving a bi experience with my current (and hopefully permanent) SO participating. She has denied having any bi cravings of her own but she often verbalizes fem bi activity during our dirty talking during sex. Not sure if she secretly craves bi or is just trying to work me up. It works. I have recently been sucking her tongue in a manner similar to sucking cock during makeout sessions and face to face sex. It seems to turn her on. In the end, I am not ready to share my bi fantasies with her. I am curious to hear how others in my situation have broken the bi ice with their female SOs.

With some people the brainwashing our peers give us over the years goes deeper than others. If she was around people that actively showed disdain for same sex encounters she may take longer to come around.

For me I was fortunate to live places like LA during my adult life. If I lived somewhere people do a lot of open gay bashing and talk then I think the brainwashing goes deeper.

I grew up in a suburb of Minneapolis Minnesota where it same sex wasn't as tolerated as it was say in San Francisco but over all it was a very tolerant atmosphere. My "training" came in the form of the typical locker room chatter about "fags'etc. That was easier to get over but it still took 40 years.

I envy those couples opened enough to discuss this, regardless of their stance on it. After divorce some time ago, i had a few oral encounters but felt conflicted about it. As I am in my 40's, I am craving a bi experience with my current (and hopefully permanent) SO participating. She has denied having any bi cravings of her own but she often verbalizes fem bi activity during our dirty talking during sex. Not sure if she secretly craves bi or is just trying to work me up. It works. I have recently been sucking her tongue in a manner similar to sucking cock during makeout sessions and face to face sex. It seems to turn her on. In the end, I am not ready to share my bi fantasies with her. I am curious to hear how others in my situation have broken the bi ice with their female SOs.

I agree that based on where someone was raised or spent a lot of time in life may have a cause and effect on if they come around.

I spent a good amount of my teen years in a very, very small town. I knew I was bisexual when I was 13! The first girl I kissed was my then best friend and we kissed once and never spoke of it.

I had a lot of friends back then, life happened, I moved to a major city to escape the drama of living in a small town and life moved on. I came out of my shell in no time, because I was in a place where nobody really cared. With my circle of friends we kind of see it as you are who you are.

20 + years later nearly every girl in my circle of friends has come out and said I'm bisexual. Out of those friends, none still live in the small town I once called home.

There were too many strong opinions back then. Even now in that small town everything outside of a vanilla life is still considered taboo.

I do not wear a neon sign or brag and boast to people I meet that I am bi. I am not in the closet about it either. I have always felt I will openly tell them if I think they should know.

When it came to dating, I never told the guy unless I felt it would go somewhere.

With my current fella I told him about my desires on our third date many moons ago. I just had that feeling.

He does not always talk so openly to me about his, I have to decode his thoughts.

We talk about finding the right couple and/or girl. We've had FFM and I want a MFM. When we talked about this, I said does anything go? he said yes. I had to ask probing questions and he is very curious about exploring his bi side. Yet he is somewhat conflicted about getting the words out.

With me, I had to find the right moment to push for answers.

Sounds like you handled it well waiting for the right time. It's too bad he can't articulate his passions because just being able to discuss your fantasies can be a big spark!

You need the right guy for your first MFM someone who is patient and understanding of the hesitations and especially not be pushy.

Of course I volunteer but I'm not sure I am practical depending on where you live. I would drive 4 or 5 hours for an encounter like that. For me there's nothing better than helping people fulfill a long held fantasy.

:three:

I had do develop my Bi side but I'm glad i did because of situations like what you describe. It's better to have a very open mind and not be judgmental at all in my opinion.

• Like 1

Since I have yet to realize my fantasy, I can't comment on whether or not I am actually bi. I think I'll reserve judgement until afterward. However, I do agree, society and peer pressure HAVE to be the predominant reason for more men not accepting or vocalizing their true feelings.

I think what this shows more than anything is the these lables of straight, bi, and gay, have very little actual meaning. When it comes to sex I think we are all capable of having a good time with anyone. my motto is:

If sex is recreational, not procreational, then the genders of the participants are irrelevent.

I also think the labeling referrs more to the gender you can love rather than the gender you are wiling to have sex with. I have always loved sex with women and I've studied technique since I was young it to get good at it. I have learned to enjoy sex with men later in life, but I could never fall in love with a man. I can only give my heart to a woman. That to me is a better distinction than who you are willing to play with.

• Like 1
  • Hot! 1

ummmmmmmmmmmmm my bf brought it up when i mentioned a previous bf exchanging bj's with a guy on a fishing trip. my reaction to my x bf was 'oh cool. so you know what dick feels like in your mouth' he prac. cried as he had never shared that infor with someone and he was relieved i was okay with it. with my current guy he mentioned that he had been at a swing club and exchanged bj's with a guy and he said, 'i'd like to do that again but while i am fucking you at the same time'. talk about erotic. lol.

besides.... it ain't sex. it's an experience..... LOL. :facelick:

• Hot! 1

It's really a shame the angst we get all because of this fear of what others will think. We completely ignore what is true in ourselves in favor of our perceived Idea of what "Society" things is right. Your boyfriends discovered that the skies dodn't turn dark and the earth didn't open up and swallow them simply because a male made them feel good sexually!

It is an experience and I believe it's also a form of communication too. I'd love to "talk" with you guys sometime!

ummmmmmmmmmmmm my bf brought it up when i mentioned a previous bf exchanging bj's with a guy on a fishing trip. my reaction to my x bf was 'oh cool. so you know what dick feels like in your mouth' he prac. cried as he had never shared that infor with someone and he was relieved i was okay with it. with my current guy he mentioned that he had been at a swing club and exchanged bj's with a guy and he said, 'i'd like to do that again but while i am fucking you at the same time'. talk about erotic. lol.

besides.... it ain't sex. it's an experience..... LOL. :facelick:

On 2/10/2009 at 5:36 AM, themariner said:

How many of you ladies would enjoy watching you man give another man a blow job as his ladie is eaten you pussy.

MEEEEEEEE!

• Hot! 1