mosmis84

Sexual "bucket list"

des1re06 said:
1. Sex in a hot air balloon

2. Masked orgy in a dark room with people we know (we should get together on that one ;) )

3. Sex under a waterfall

4. Sex on a beach in a foreign country, preferably Greece

Mrs. D

The Masked Ball that turns into an orgy just got on my list. Here is a link to articles in the London papers about one moved it higher on my list.

Masked ball descends into orgy - Telegraph

The follow-up report in another paper reports a rush for tickets for the next one

Rush for tickets to Little Sins' posh sex parties | Life and style | The Observer

des1re06 said:
1. Sex in a hot air balloon

2. Masked orgy in a dark room with people we know (we should get together on that one ;) )

3. Sex under a waterfall

4. Sex on a beach in a foreign country, preferably Greece

Mrs. D

One thing I have not done yet is to have a FMF play date!

1. dark room sounds fun

2. on a airplane

3. Getting a Bj on the dance floor

4. orgy with a bunch of couples

5. Sex with wife at her work

..this is a good startmore to come as these are completed;)

i said this already in another thread, but my number 1 fantasy that i would really want to do is i want to watch a bride and groom fuck in front of everyone at their wedding reception. i imagine them kissing during their ceremonial first dance, which leads to fondling and, and by the end of the song they are lying middle of the circle with her lacy wedding dress up around her waist, his tuxedo pants at his ankles, going at it! or maybe he just turns her around, lifts her dress over her rear and takes her from behind......then i and others get to join in!

I also share that fantasy of a tropical island thats all nude any body any time any where all bareback. i don't bring any luggage or clothing at all. the plane trip down is all nude fucking allowed too. just put a new toothbrush and hairspray in my room! but i dont think i really want that one to happen unless i could hand pick all the people who would be there and they all get quarantined for 60 days then tested for everything before they can come on the island .......'CUM' on the island, get it? HA HA

i also a weird fantasy of spending the whole day shopping on rodeo drive wearing only a gstring and high heels. i try on all these expensive eligant outfits, then ask the clerk to ship them to my home address walk back out onto the sidewalk wearing nothing more than i wore in. i think it comes from the scene where julia roberts goes in looking like a ho in pretty woman......but thats not really a bucket list one either because i dont want to get arrested. mybe i could go somewhere where its legal to be topfree like new york or montreal. btw, i thought julias street walker outfit was pretty hot i would wear that....to the right place u know.

• Like 1

Dave and I were just talking about this early this morning.

We don't have anything in our bucket list. We live with no regrets. We're just out to have fun and make the most out of every swinging experience we get.

Make love on the beach with my fiance with some saxaphone music playing, a light refreshing breeze, and a rumble of thunder in the background. Plus the sound of the waves crashing against the rocks.

Here is mine

- More voyeur sex... public beach, a park.. etc

- Join the mile high club

- Blindfold / mystery sex

- A small group of guys and me (may remain a fantasy)

Here is mine

- More voyeur sex... public beach, a park.. etc

- Join the mile high club

- Blindfold / mystery sex

- A small group of guys and me (may remain a fantasy)

I thought of a few additions

- Fantasy Fest

- Desire or Hedo

- Letting a really cute masseuse rub all the right places

I have not read every post so these may have been said.

1. FMF with hot twins

2. Mile high club, but not in a lavatory, 1st class would be nice, Mrs. recommended private jet ( I like the way she thinks)

3. 3+women and me

4. 3+ men and the Mrs.

5. In a gondola in Venice

6. In a horizon pool overlooking Manhattan

7. On the beach in Hawaii or some tropical paradise

Left to try is sex totally underwater with scuba gear on. Anyone done that?

That would involve cutting holes in our drysuits, which would completely fuck them up and cause us to drown. So, no. Haven't given that one much thought. :lol:

Dry suits? The water is too cold!!!!! Go to the Carribian where the water is 80+deg. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.............................t shirts n shorts

After recently seeing a video of what happened to a guy feeding stingrays, the fantasy of underwater sex lost a lot of appeal.

"live bait" + the ability to crush hard shells = nightmares

We had the opportunity years ago to go to a park, and have sex on the picnic table in the dunes, and we could see the waves breaking on the ocean. Really awesome. When we finished there were a few people watching. Sadly no one accepted the offer to join in... Mrs. says she wants to do it again this year, even though we are staying further north. Only a 10 minute drive away from where we are staying next week!

We had the opportunity years ago to go to a park, and have sex on the picnic table in the dunes, and we could see the waves breaking on the ocean. Really awesome. When we finished there were a few people watching. Sadly no one accepted the offer to join in... Mrs. says she wants to do it again this year, even though we are staying further north. Only a 10 minute drive away from where we are staying next week!
sounds like fun....be sure to share the details if it pans out

1. completely blacked out room

2. blindfolded gang bang for the misses but she never ever sees or knows who was there its a secret forever

3. we actually talked about the realtor one the othe day and really want to just nt sure how to go about it

4. an endless line of men for a train haha

5. car salesman he goes along on a test drive, shes in back seat with a short skirt on and sits in the middle with her legs on each side of the driveshaft hump and asks a question so he will turn to answer her and sees her pussy open and ready and possibly actually playing with it

6. shes in the shower i bring someone home lets him in the house he goes in fucks her and leaves never to return again and i dont go into the room until hes gone. she doesnt know who he is

7. be in a very crowded area where there is almost no rom to move, im standing behind her and playing with her but i move away and let a guy standing next to me take her and then i move back after hes done and whisper to her it wasnt me

umm im starting to think i have issues hahahaha

Not too many left on the list for us,

A really good orgy, been in a few and they weren't all that good

Dp and dvp for her

A Bi female sex slave for both of us

Taking a friend shopping, Picking her clothes, and watching her model them. I have done this in the past and I love it. Mr

We have done the blackout orgy with 4 couples it was the best yet. And we did use the glow condoms, it did look funny but that was the only way to know where they were for changing them between partners.

• Like 1

I think I like the one where everyone is in a totally dark room and no one can see each other or my fantasy where I am blind folded, ear protection so I can't hear or men not allowed to speak and I am tied to a bed spread eagle on my stomach and guy after guy does me in the hole of their choice and I never get to see their faces or have touched their bodies with my hands. We go to a dance club where all the men are, but I never know who actually had anal or vaginal intercourse with me.

Mrs. Swingerset just reminded me of one that we have both share

We have been members of the swingers board under different names since 2001 I believe, and the one thing that we have wanted to do since almost day 1 was meet Julie!!

My Bucket list includes:

1) Sex on the beach/outdoors

2) Sex in an Adult Theater

3) Sex in a glass elevator

4) Sex at a glow party

5) To experience a double penetration

6) Take proessional erotic photos

7) Take nude photos outdoors in public areas and post them on amatuer website such as watcher web

8) A foursome with me and three guys

9) 5 guy circle jerk with the men cumming all over my tits, ass, back and pussy.

10) Attend Swingerfest, the AVN's and take a vacation at a swingers event at Hedo or a luxury resort.

I also like the suggestions of sex under a water fall and on a hotair ballon, sex on a plane 1st class- mile high club, sex in a limo, glory hole sex.

Since I first posted in this thread, I've knocked two items off my list (car sex and going down on a lady). Guess it's time to revise the list:

~Dark room

~Masquerade ball/orgy

~Sex on the beach

=)

Mine would include

1. Dark room orgy

2. Sex in a limo

3. Sex in the public. Somewhere almost discreet, but if ppl really wanted to see they could watch.

4. A threesome with the Mrs where we both would be submissive with a dom and also vice/versa.

5. To be tied up and taken complete advantage of in any way.

6. To be a sex slave

I could think of a lot more but those are just some at the moment.

Just to watch my wife have sex with another man (preferably black). We have had FMF but she has never had sex with another man during our marriage. Just never the opportunities where we live is all. Maybe this year we will get lucky.

For me, my biggest fantasy and thing on my bucket list is to get my first BJ from the woman in another couple while she's getting fucked from behind by her man. If I could get my wife to join that would be even better.