JustAskJulie

Are you totally new to swinging or do you have experience?

Hi we are fairy new, we have only had same room sex and have played in a hot tub a little bit. We are very intrested in becoming swingers and hope to host parties when we get a bigger house. Thanks for welcoming us to the board!

About 6 months and we've had experiences with 5 or 6 couples. In years past we had MFM and FMF threesomes. So not really new.

We're not even in the lifestyle yet, so we're too new to even post here, I guess. I fantasize about swinging sometimes, but I have to suspect the fantasy is better than the reality. I'm sure it can be great fun with the right people, but I worry about it eroding my wife's and my relationship with each other. Neither of us is seriously interested in swinging right now... It'd be extreme to us just to get naked with another couple -- which is probably the first thing I'd like to try if I thought "all systems go" in the relationship safety department.

My main question is, does beginning a swinging session make you nervous or uptight? It's supposed to do the opposite, but there seems to be a lot that can go wrong, especially emotionally. And, naturally, STDs are a big fear, not to mention accidental pregnancy. (My wife's not on the pill.) For a person like me, seriously considering a wife swap (which is my preferred way to swing) is just nerve-wracking in the extreme, too much to enjoy the experience. Sure, there's alcohol to help with that, but then you can go too far physically. Sorry to be a wet blanket here!

Now that I think of it I was invited over by a married co-worker who, along with his wife, was thinking about playing with another woman. Turned out they didn't want just any other man, but someone who they could trust and who was D&D free. They knew I wouldn't judge them for the inivite whether I accepted or not; I think that was a big part of the whole thing. He played with their female friend in one room while I played in another with his wife. I must admit I was very nervous being with someone else's wife. It was a one time thing and plenty of fun. I look forward to such events in the future.

I don't know if he has any experience, but I have had several FMF, MFMF, & one MFM experiences. I came really close to having another FMF with my ex-girlfriend, but she was so unstable that I realized it wouldn't be a good idea. (The girl is a lesbian and it was pretty obvious that she was grasping at straws to keep me in her life. I certainly didn't want her to have sex with a man and hate or resent me for it, and considering that she isn't into guys in a sexual way, I knew she would.)

My goal for right now is to play it all by ear. I haven't had a threesome in roughly 10 years, and now that I'm also more in touch with my kinks than I was as a 19 year old, I'm really open to a lot of things...just trying to get my feet wet again.

I pretty much grew up with the LS. My mom and dad have always been swingers and open about it. Even before I started swinging I knew a lot about it.

We both have had experiences in the past. Since we have been together, we have had one FMF and one experience with another couple. We are not into full swap, but mostly like to watch and be watched. Some girl/girl touching is fine. In our relationship we have found the mutual desire to have such boundaries, where in the past neither of us cared for any boundaries at all. Some in the lifestyle may feel this is restrictive. It makes it harder to find the right female or the right couple. However it actually intensifies the experience for us while sharing the experience together. So, our quest for like-minded couples goes on and the fun and passion continues to grow.

Do you already have experience with swinging? Or is this a new idea for you? If you are experienced share your experience. If you aren't tell us what experiences you'd like to have.

i had a great time , and realized i looooove women! can't wait for round 2.

We still consider ourselves new. Over the past ten years we have had some unexpected experiences..usually after a night of drinking and fun with close friends! At the end of the night it would end up just being the 4 of us and my girlfriend and I would start kissing. This of course was aimed and getting the guys hot..but damn, we enjoyed it too!

In the past year hubby and I have really opened up about actually "swinging" and so even though we had some past experiences..I still say we are new!

Do you already have experience with swinging? Or is this a new idea for you? If you are experienced share your experience. If you aren't tell us what experiences you'd like to have.

im totally new to swinging im single and would like to meet female or couple to have some fun with im not bad looking and have a great soh how do i get in touch with female or couples that would take a newbie under there wing:blush:

I guess we're not new, but we don't have as much experience as we would like. But we have meet some really great people and had a lot of fun at the various events we do get too. Timing of events is usualy the killer for us, I jokingly have said to my wife now that we have a house we should plan our own events to fit our schedules.

Complete novice, we have never participated in this before, but we are both very interested in it. Would prefer to meet with a single man to fulfill some fantasies that we both have, but very nervous about finding a clean, respectful man who would be interested in a couple in which both parties have larger body types. We're planning a trip to Vegas this spring/summer and would like to make this happen, if we can find the right person.

A novice here too. We're planning trip to Rome and I found this forum when trying to find information about one club there.

BTW, Can anyone tell what kind of amount of money is needed when entering a club? Just want to know how much about, 50 or 500? Is it standard procedure that you have to call first or can you just go to club? I'm talking about Club Armony in Rome Italy where they obviously don't read their mails.

Thank you about this nice web site, lot's of useful information for newbies.

A novice here too. We're planning trip to Rome and I found this forum when trying to find information about one club there.

BTW, Can anyone tell what kind of amount of money is needed when entering a club? Just want to know how much about, 50 or 500? Is it standard procedure that you have to call first or can you just go to club? I'm talking about Club Armony in Rome Italy where they obviously don't read their mails.

Thank you about this nice web site, lot's of useful information for newbies.

You'll want to check with the club on how much money you'll need. The door fees vary from club to club. And then once inside you may need to purchase drinks, etc. Or you may just need to tip the bartender (if it's a club where you can bring your own drinks).

I have experienced same room swap and a couple of 3 ways MFF, but I have not openly seeked out the lifestyle like I am interested in doing now. Just not sure where to start.

we are new, but have been open for a while, we love to share, and to jump right in, i love to sub, as well, and am kinky but can do it or not. Hubby loves to allow my use and then he plays too we look forward to some great times

Well as you may be able to tell by our sreen name we're almost new, we've been to a few meet & greets and a club 3 or 4 times. We've played with 3 couples so far, 1 soft swap at a club, 2 full swap at the same club and full swapped with one of those club couples again at their home. We jumped in with boundaries and rules and went full steam ahead faster than a minute man cums. lol We had a lot of fun but have taken a step back for the time being. A few things were discovered along the way and we're working those issues out. Alot of communication going on. We're still interested in the lifestyle and like all it stands for as well as the people we've met.

Guest boby12

I am deft. a newbie on this. I am bisexual so I would like to start with a threesome and work my way from there. I have no idea as to how to start "recruiting". See, we live due to college in a VERY conservative town and it is kind of difficult to find people interested in this in the town. HELP!!!

Hi....I'm (we're) 100% new. We haven't even ventured out yet and I'm just now starting to research clubs in the Nashville area. We just started talking about actually joining in the fun but have always used additional partners as part of our fantasy talk. It's very exciting so I hope I can find lots of great info about it.

Hello: I am Michelle. I have been a bit active in the swinging area for the last 3 years on and off. My first intorduaction was with a man I was dating who suggested I attented a party with him. It was a swingers party - I was a bit over whelmed but afterwrds I realized that I belonged in that lifestyle.

Mostly now, I am a single girl who attends parties with swinger couples that I meet. I am bi-sexual but very submissive. I am more the shy type and not very aggressive with other fermales. But, when a girl is interested and makes the first moves, I respond.

Anyway, a nice friend suggested I join this site and I hope to fit in.

Michelle

Hi we as a couple are new to the lifestyle but before we got together each of us have had a few experiences.......him and his previous partner did full swap, fmf, multiple times and her fmf experience

Guest sexy_cougar

hi... i have been with several ffm, tag teams, etc, but tonight will be my first experince at the RR. a lil apprehensive, coming with a regular, so he said hed show me the place. are there many black men there???

Hi we are Not new to swinging but new to Swingers Board. By the way we are HSV2 positive which means we both have Genital Herpes, dont let this scare you as 1 in 4 women in the US have it and possibly 1 in 3 swingers and many have no idea they have it. Dont worry we dont want to give it to any one thats whay we are so open about it and no having safe sex wont protect you but it can help and it also can be given by oral sex with someone with a cold sore too. So feel free to Google Genital herpes and we would like other people that know they have it to not hide the fact and state it in their profile. Come one people atleast 25% if not 33% have it, have the boold test done.

Hi, New to the board and have no swing experience.

We're (I'm) here to learn more about my spouse's fantasies and her desire to actually explore them. (F/F).

The swingers lifestyle is very new to us. We have wanted to get involved for a couple of years now, but haven't found the right way to get started. Thought perhaps joining a forum such as this will give us some insight on how best to proceed and have some good fun.

I am experienced but my guy is very new at it. So showing him the way.

Hi, We are happily married couple. We have been in the lifesyle for 4 years and my hubby and I enjoy it. I just want to say, Hi, Everybody..

hi, im not new to swinging but is new here. i had a swinging partner for a couple of years untill her husband (yes we r both married to different people) got an overseas job posting. hence, for now i'm swinging alone. i will love to hook up with couples or group who would enjoy that little extra attention on their lady....im a working professional, discreet and d/d free.

Hey everyone....I am not new to swinging but new to the site. Live in Auckland and wondering how many Kiwis round this part of the net :P

I guess you could say I'm kind of new to swinging....I'm only 20 after all! but have always had a huge sexual appetite I find hard to keep under wraps....I have an understanding BF who lets me play around if he's there.....Much love xx Would like to talk if you're around Auckland, especially if you're a female who would like to join in :P

we both are new at this. we have been to a swinger club and love it. we are hoping to go back soon.

We are completely new to this and living in the Chicago 'burbs. We have talked about it and decided to seek out couples online we can be friends with. We are only interested in Soft (watching/being watched) same bed sex with another couple. But we really hope we can find real friends out of this as well.

hello all well we are new passengers in this boat as well:facelick:. we are looking to expand are level of fun. we are empty nesters and we want to get out and have some fun try new and fun things meet new people and hopefully make some lasting friendships:)

so if you have any ideas please don't keep them to yourselves

TX

BK&ME

We are experienced and have tried many combinations, and our favorite is still the MFM or MMF. Our "couple" experiments had all ended up in disasters, maybe because we just didn't check them out enough

K and S

We have been talking about this for over a year now (together for 12). We meet one couple for dinner but things did not work out (not because of them). We are now looking at a MFM to get us started but what we think we really want is same room full swap, party type experiences. Maybe one of these days.

I'm totally new to anything more than talking about it and researching. He has had a couple of group (no swapping) experiences many years before we were together.

I've had opportunities in the past, but until this relationship, had never completely trusted my 'partner' the way I trust my husband. (Or, maybe I didn't completely trust myself, :lol:l!!!)

We're not new in theory...

We have both had "permission slip" swinging as well as some nice double dates and even a same-room playdate, but we still consider ourselves new. We've talked a lot for the last two years about opening our relationship and our boundaries and fantasies.

Our first experience was going to a play party in San Francisco (gone now, but called Pink, held in the Club Kiss / Kinky Salon space) where we were wallflowerish most of the time, but we had some good conversations with a few couples. We went to the group play room and heavily made out for a long time with people around us in various stages of, well, everything :-) It was a great introduction, totally low pressure and fun to be around. It was great to see as a confirmation that swinging is for normal people and not for skeezy or beautiful-people only.

My S/O and I, each had one experience, years ago before we met each other.

We've been together now for about 2 years and only recently started talking about it. It started out with her suggesting we bring another female into the mix and now we've been talking about "soft swap". We're joining the board to learn what we can. Get advice from those who know best, and figure out what

is best for us. We started talking about this 6 weeks ago,joined a few sites, chatted with a few people and posted on cl. We got quite a few responses from people in our area. Some were okay, and one couple that had been swinging for a long time, put the pressure on us and then got mad when we wouldn't commit to anything. We're both hesitant and unsure. It sounds like fun but we want to make sure we're both comfortable with the situation.

Totally New!

we have only chatted and looked but i have alot of questions and doubts:confused:

Well we're a mixed bag here. I (Mor) Have a little experience, i guess you could say, one mfm and one fmf. Other then that we're Brand Spanking New.

I have been with 5 women while both my husband and hers watched and have had 1 full threesome, with a little playful threesome action along the way.

We have been swinging on and off for about 10 years now.

More than anything else we look for new friends in every couple or single person we meet. Has worked out for us so far. ;)

We have experience @ parties. We only play at parties. In fact, we go to lots of parties. LOL

Just recently, we've started to get into starting up our own parties through someone that was pretty established and are having a hard time getting to any large quantity of people. We'd honestly rather have a huge raving party worth of people (hundreds of couples) rather than a quiet affair. That allows us to play host/hostess and play with multiple partners during an evening. Pretty much soft swap for us, but we can be convinced.

If you're in NYC/NJ and want to talk to us about our venture or want to come out with us to one of our parties, that'd be really cool!

Ele & Dani

i dont know what swinging really is but i have been involved in 4 or 5 3-somes . i prefer women but have been with couples before