JustAskJulie

Are you totally new to swinging or do you have experience?

I have swapped on and off since the early 80's, but one thing that I have never been part of was a large orgy that consisted of 5 or more couples. I have always wondered what it would be like in a big open room with a lot of naked couples, fucking like animals. 

2 hours ago, couplers said:

What does it for me is watching my husband tenderly making love to another woman missionary, them kissing passionately.  Afterwards, him fucking me doggy like an animal while I eat her out.

Doesn't happen much lately, but still a good experience when I get it.

Do you feel that you give better oral while you are being fucked like an animal or is it distracting and give better oral solo ?

• Like 2

On 6/25/2023 at 8:49 AM, let's do it again said:

Do you feel that you give better oral while you are being fucked like an animal or is it distracting and give better oral solo ?

Good question.  I don't know but think that I do a more conscientious job giving oral when I'm not getting my own pleasure and trying to orgasm.  I'll ask and get back to you.

The point is, however, that watching them being affectionate and then me being treated like an object can be thrilling. 

• Like 1

On 6/25/2023 at 8:49 AM, let's do it again said:

On 6/27/2023 at 5:36 AM, couplers said:

Good question. ..  I'll ask and get back to you.

The results are in.  Clair and Lora both say that I do a better job with my lips and tongue solo, but they do like the visual of me being taken while getting it.  Oftentimes I and the guy in me will finish first, before the girl I'm licking has had enough. 

Also brought up: us women 69ing while one of the guys is in her vag. I like being underneath in close proximity to his tesicles.

Yeah, FFM is my favorite. 

Edited by couplers
  • Hot! 4

7 hours ago, couplers said:

The results are in.  Clair and Lora both say that I do a better job with my lips and tongue solo, but they do like the visual of me being taken while getting it.  Oftentimes I and the guy in me will finish first, before the girl I'm licking has had enough. 

Also brought up: us women 69ing while one of the guys is in her vag. I like being underneath in close proximity to his tesicles.

Yeah, FFM is my favorite. 

I love 69! Which one do you give the most attention, the testicles or the vagina and do you like the bottom so you can clean up both after he ejaculates?

• Like 1

On 7/19/2023 at 2:48 PM, David Lovell said:

Swinging is fun.

Swinging is natural once people get rid of societal constraints.

• Like 3

I stumbled into swinging with other couples by complete accident when I was in my early 20's. I got 'picked' by a swinging wife I met at a bar and she seduced me. ( At the time I just thought I was lucky meeting a sexy older woman...)

Once I realised what was happening I was very happy about it and did not mind I had been 'Used' But after that I found it 'easy' to notice the hints and winks from other people. Also I was 'recommended' by couples to other couples as a genuine reliable single guy.

🙂

• Like 1

On 6/30/2023 at 1:56 PM, couplers said:

When I'm on the bottom doing 69 with her and he's in her, I like him occasionally pulling out of her and putting in my mouth.  After they finish, I'll turn over and go after them individually on my knees.  But yeah, I like to go into their slop.

When a second woman is involved in a love game between a man and a woman, it is very endearing, especially for the two lovers, when she alternately can give him and her some love and joy with her mouth. She can lovingly take him into her mouth as he slides out of her pussy and maybe help him to put him back inside her again.

It's very nice when, after he has pleased the one woman, he also please the other one, so both women got the gift of his love. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ChristianSwinging said:

When a second woman is involved in a love game between a man and a woman, it is very endearing, ., when she alternately can give him and her some love and joy with her mouth.

Yes, and the other way around as well where the "second woman" alternately presents her pussy, tits, ass to him and her to do whatever.