JustAskJulie

Are you totally new to swinging or do you have experience?

well we are new to swinging but have had one experiance. Was with by best friend/ex girlfriend. She is a lez and me and the misses took her to a lez club in Atl. We met a girl we knew from high school there. We all went home together. They had sex on the bed next to us. There was some soft swaping short of oral but it was amazing. The misses is very into other girls but it to shy. We have no interest in another guy at this point in time but it's not excluded. I know she does not want intercorse with a m but soft swap might be good. Ne ways. We have talked about it plenty. We really just want to try a fmf or a swap with a lez couple. My best friend woulda been the logical choice but her current relationship could not Handel it. So here we are. We are looking to meet people and get advice. We have thought about going to a club for the lifestyle even if we didn't actively seek out anouther couple. We are both very turned on by voyerism and exibition.

My Girlfriend and I have been together for about 4 years now (we are both divorced) and have a great sex life but we want to expand our horizons a bit.

We are totally new to the lifestyle and would like to start off slow by bringing a single female in for a threesome and then taking it from there.

My girlfriend is defintely excited about trying a little girl on girl action and I of course will be happy to participate. Looking for a good site to facilitate meeting people but so many profiles on the commercial side are fake.

I stumbled accross this site by accident and figured we would try it out.

C has been involved in the swingers lifestyle her whole live. she is a second generation swinger. her parents had key swap parties when she was young. I, K, on the other hand am a newbie.

we, as a couple, have swapped once. it was a less than pleasurable, mostly due to the other couple. he cared nothing for C's pleasure, just wanted to get his wick dipped. got the definite impression that she was there because he drug her there.

not going to let one experience ruin the whole thing though. still out there looking for those who want to explore and have fun

Hi everyone we are new to this. We are looking to add a little something to our sex life. We are mostly looking for another woman because my wife has always been a little bi-curious. however anyone is welcome to PM us and give us advice. We are located in the Kalamazoo, MI region.

Both me an my wife are totally new to the LS although we have been to a few clubs in the past year. We are lookin to expand to maybe meet-n-greets or house parties as well.

I would say that this is totally new for us. We both individually have always wanted to try couple swapping and threesomes, but never had a partner who was willing to put in the effort to try. Luckly, we've found each other and are ecstatic that we've found Swingers Board :). We can't wait to see what's here and what will happen.

--

B & D

Hello everyone! We are still kinda new to this. We have done fmf a few times and we have also kicked it with a cool couple and only had girl fun. Im still skecthy on are we really swingers? I enjoy meeting people in the lifestyle because they seem to be very open and most have been just good people! I look forward to attending an event at some point, but we are still testing the waters.

I (Mrs. JK), am totally new to swinging and have no experience whatsoever. I have had many fantasies, but no experience.

Mr. JK has some experience, but I wouldn't call him a swinger (at least not yet, lol). He is bi and was the single man for many married couples. I got surprisingly turned on hearing about his experiences.

My favorite story of his (and this occured several years ago before he met me) is one where he went over to an older married couple's house and when he got there the wife was already tied up on the bed with a blindfold on. Mr. JK and her husband took turns giving her oral pleasure, and having sex with her. My husband has a very generous sized penis and he said that she was definitely enjoying herself. She was begging him to cum in her, and her husband was getting really turned on watching him pound his wife and gave him permission to cum in his wife. So, he did cum in her while the husband watched. My husband also performed oral on the husband because Mr. JK is bi and enjoys that type of thing.

After he came in her he said they continued to have sex with her for at least another hour, and took turns. When it was all done, she took off her blindfold so she could see who she had been screwing the whole time and she was very pleasantly surprised. This was an older, not very attractive couple, and Mr. JK is a very sexy, attractive man. He said it was a lot of fun and he remembers it fondly :D

I have experience in the past however now I am single. Is this site for me, or am I wasting my time? Check my url, and how do I get a photo on this thing?

We are totally new to swinging with some soft swinging. Heading to Vegas in three weeks and may stop in RR a couple nights to check things out. We have a great time in that type of carefree party atmosphere but have never experience the full swinging party.

New.... That's funny.... I'm 67 years old and no I'm definitely not new to swinging.... I've enjoyed having sex with a number of different guys ever since I started having sex with guys.... Over 40 years now....

Back in the day, I guess I was considered a whore back in the town where I lived.... I never saw it that way, after all, I wasn't selling anything.... I was just open to different guys that wanted to have sex with me....

When I met and married my first husband, he was aware of the fact that I was having sex with several different guys before and while we were dating.... He didn't have any problem with it.... He thought it was cool....

After we married, I continued to have sex with different guys that I would encounter in daily life.... Guys that one would meet at work, out shopping, at a club, etc., etc.... I've never seen it as a big deal....

Guys dicks get hard and they want to have sex with something.... If I interest them and they interest me, then why no have some sex....

My first husband died, and I've been married to my present husband for over 38 years now and during those years I've enjoyed having sex with many, many guys....

My present husband has never had any objection.... Most of the time I invite guys over to our apartment to have sex with me in the privacy of my bedroom while my husband waits in another room while the guys and I have sex.... Once in a while I will go out to a club like the Vegas Red Rooster and have sex with two or three guys while I'm there.... Once in a while I will drop by a male friend or two's house and have sex while out shopping, on my way home from work, etc., etc....

However I end up having sex with other guys, whether at home, at a club, or while out shopping, one thing is for sure, my husband will be eating my pussy out right after I've finished having sex with other guys at our apartment, or as soon as I get home after having sex with other guys....

This is the way we do things.... I get to have sex withe guys that interest me, guys that are interested get to have sex with me, and my husband always gets to eat my pussy out after the guys have finished having sex with me.... So, everybody gets what they want....

Sincerely, Verlene

I have experience in the past however now I am single. Is this site for me, or am I wasting my time? Check my url, and how do I get a photo on this thing?

This site is for anyone interesting in swinging. You'll be able to post a photo to your profile once you have the minimum number of posts. You can only posts photos in posts to certain forums. Keep in mind this is not a hook-up site or a photo sharing site but a community where you can share and learn about the swinging lifestyle.

HI everyone!

I am completely and utterly brand new to this ... but my husband is not ...

We've been discussing it for a while now about me joining him at a friends house and seeing where it goes from there, but I'm still unsure.

I adore our friends and am very curious, so much so that I've ended up here :D I told the hubby that I've joined and he's beyond stoked that I'm seriously considering it. I think it would be fun ... it's just new, and I think all new things take some form of adjustment, right??

I look forward to learning from and sharing with all of my hope to be new friends here on the boards! :)

Hi Folks, well we are new into this just had our first mmmff experience and looking for more. We went straight pass the soft stuff into the true experience and had a very good time. We are located in and around Florida mostly, hence wegetaround. Looking to do more

I'm not completely new to this, I had a couple MMF and FFM with my ex and I've joined other couples where the husband wanted to watch, and take pictures. I love the lifestyle and hope soon with my new lady friend to start anew. She is looking forward to having two men.

I [Marty] lived in a group marriage and managed a high-profile open-sexuality club in Southern California some years ago called Sandstone Retreat. After the Sexual Revolution ran its course and with the advent of the horrors of the HIV/AIDS era, Carol and I married, had kids, and pretty much retired to monogamy.

Now, with the kids largely grown, we are feeling a bit more secure in safer and highly selective sex practices and are getting somewhat nostalgic. Not to say that we are going to again jump in with all four feet; but we are back!

Fortunately, we both had an athletic youth so we have maintained ourselves as slim and trim throughout. We have also worked together over the years on a screenplay dealing with our episode in the history of the lifestyle.

All the best...

Marty & Carol

this is a totaly new experience for me

I cannot really lie to myself anymore

But I am a bit worried about family and neighbours/friends etc finding out

Is there any way all this can be kept confidential ?

Even a few months ago I would never have dreamed of me doing even this message

Now it feels like I just might have found some like minded people

But what happens about photos and video recordings ?

Do we just let people film us ?

I am beginning to feel like I have become someone else

But someone who I can love and respect and even feel honest with

Does this mean I am going to end up a model ?

It all seems both very new and also very normal

Allmost like this is what nature intended

Do you already have experience with swinging? Or is this a new idea for you? If you are experienced share your experience. If you aren't tell us what experiences you'd like to have.

Is it true that there are a lot of single men that got to Secrets Houston on Fridays? Where can you go where there aren't any?

I'd still consider us 'new', two years ago we had our first experience at a house party, MFM and she got to play with some girls, but we've done nothing since then (life takes over sometimes).

We have done the Girl Girl Guy several times (both are straight she will play with fir when is's right) had a few 2a drunken minor couple swaps but we took it up a notch last week when we sought out another dude to join. Has been fantasy of mine for a long time, she has allways been good with it.

Both nervous but both had a grand time as we both gradually dove in and worshiped her the way I've allways wanted if she was here she'd concure.. we will be up this weekend...trying to plan if that's even possible

We've been in the LS for about 5 - 6 years off and on. We started soft but made the leap to full swap about 2 years ago. Since then we've had enough experiences so we have a good idea of our wants and desires. But we're always willing to try new things!

I am totally new to this lifestyle. You can say I am exploring it before touching. Istarted to know about this from watching swingtown.

I suppose that being an Arab and living in a country that sees this lifestyle shameful is difficult. So many questions are in my mind and I hope this site will answer them all. what makes it even more difficult that my wife doesn't know about it. One time I talked to her about having another female with us while we were having sex to ease it on her. she got mad and told me it is forbbiden.

Thats me.

We have some experience with 2 other couples. We are looking to expand and meet a couple localy.

newgirl:)

im totally new at this and hope some nice couple or woman will teach me and help me have a great time!

I have had a couple of MMF experiances with friends and recently met a wonderful couple who opend thier lifestyle to me. I want to be able to share with them in the same capacity and I know she is bi so I am looking for a lady to start this new lifestyle with.

Through my pasion as a Photographer, i have discovered many models enjoy this life style with their partners and use the nude or erotic photoshoots as a form of foreplay. I would love to find a woman who can help me with the photoshoots and enjoy then as a form of foreplay too.

I'm not new to Swinging, nor is my Gentleman Friend. We have been to a few BIG parties, but I prefer smaller parties- mainly because I cannot talk (but I'm not deaf), due to a brain injury I had almost 12 years ago. Because I don't talk, I either use a little computer that talks for me (always a form of fastination for some folks); or when it's busted, as it is right now I have to write on a piece of paper (that tends to be ae little awkward).:D But this is the first time I got involved with this post!

Hi all! I am married to an amazing guy (21yrs), early in the marriage we had a threesome with another guy.. it was fun. We have a very exciting sex life, always trying new things. I am very interested in having sex with a woman, husband watching then possibly joining in. WE both like the idea of being in a public setting freely having sex too...I thought a s/c would be a great place to meet people who might have the same interests.

Welcome, I was a little taken aback when I saw your Avatar. It's the same as mine. Oh well.....hope you have some good times here and meet a few people along the way. Drkknight....

Welcome, I was a little taken aback when I saw your Avatar. It's the same as mine. Oh well.....hope you have some good times here and meet a few people along the way. Drkknight....

You have 10 posts now, so you can load up a custom avatar and never have to worry about being confused again :)

Totally new here. My wife and I have been talking about new and different things.

For now we are just looking into what other people think about the life style.

We are completely new to the lifestyle. We have been together for over 3 years and have a great sex life. We have been talking about the possibility of a FMF. I have always been a bit curious. He has no problem with experimenting as long as he is included. It is just hard meeting people and deciding which club to try around us. We want to take our time and ease into the lifestyle slowly. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

E&J

New to this as far as not having experience, have been looking for awhile for a fmf but not much free time and no clue where to start. simpletons we are but we have great sex...

I Crazi am totally new to swinging and Red although having had some wild times in the past is also new. Maybe Red will add some to this one.

We are complete newbies. We have been considering this for a long time but honestly we werent quite sure where to begin. I can say that everyone on the board has been great and we believe we found the best site for info and advice.

E&J

We've been playing about 5 years or so. It's a great way to meet people and expand your horizons. The quality of the people we've made friends with in the lifestyle has been outstanding.

Guest warrencouple

Wife and I are totally new to this. I knew *of* swinging, and what it was, but got more curious recently when researching the Hedonism resorts in Jamaica.

I eventually found this site, which is one of the best resources so far.

Neither wife nor I had though about doing this until recently, and we're still discussing things, looking to go to an off-premise party at some point. Probably take a long weekend, go to the party, and have a couple extra days off from work to work through and discuss what happened, and our feelings.

Jason.

Guest warrencouple

Hi, I'm the female half of warrencouple. As he mentioned, this is something I knew about but had never really considered. I'm VERY possessive of him, which is very unusual because in other respects, I'm a very giving and sharing kind of person.

To be honest, I want to at least go to an off-premise club and see what it's all about but I can't say that anything will ever happen with someone other than him. I'm not sure I could ever do anything sexual with anyone but him. I'm willing to at least consider it. And hey, just talking about it has certainly heated up our sex life!

The Mrs.

Totally new to swinging, but I (male half) have been here for awhile, reading and passing interesting threads on to my wife. She reads them and we talk about them, but so far, that is as far as it goes. If/when we are both ready, we'll jump in!

Q

Totally new to swinging, but I (male half) have been here for awhile, reading and passing interesting threads on to my wife. She reads them and we talk about them, but so far, that is as far as it goes. If/when we are both ready, we'll jump in!

Q

Good to see that you are posting and asking questions as well. Keep it up. Sharing topics from the board here is a great way to keep the communication going.

I'm not sure you could call us new to swap we've had several fmf encounters and several fm while the wife just watched but I fianaly have her thinking about being with another man for now it would have to be same room only until shes more comfortable

Brand new. 2 MFM so far since August - looking forward to couples swap next, or even FFM. We're going to a local club, but just haven't gotten the courage to approach anyone yet, or didn't see anyone that peaked our interests.

My husband and I have only had a few experiences with FMF with single female. We are really interested in broadening our experiences with other couples.