JustAskJulie

Who brought up the idea of swinging? OR has it been brought up?

I brought it up, and most of the time she seems to like the thought of it, but I think there is some hesitation in the back of her mind (mine as well). So far though she has been supportive of the research.

We had discussed it in the past, but I was not in a place emotionally to pursue it. Almost two years ago, I revisited the subject with him because I had finally become comfortable. He was very open ;)

My wife and I had gotten some Tantric sex DVDs and one night she mentions perhaps swinging when we got older and retired but I replied why wait until we're old. She admitted one night over a bottle of Merlot that she had made out with a few women before and that she's open to going a little further and feels that she has a strong sense of compersion and would like to see me with another woman. If our schedule allows we're planning on hitting either the Role Play lounge in Atlantic City later this summer.

My wife and I were both previously married and both of us cheated multiple times on our previous partners. We actually had an affair with each other that lasted about 9 months that preceded both of our divorces by about 2 years.

Early when "dating" we had a "dont ask - dont tell" agreement. After getting married, she (my current wife) brought up the idea as a serious conversation. We both felt that being open about our sexual desires for others would prevent the mistakes we both made in our previous marriages.

So here we are....

We actually had our first "semi-experience" a few years ago and I think that kind of set the stage for our growth to today. We are both very open minded and have talked about swinging, but right now were just mainly voyeurs and love the vibe of a sexual atmosphere. We are just enjoying the progressions of our sex life and not being pushy with anything. We have agreed however though, that if we were to ever share our bed, it would most likely just be with another guy or another couple(as in same room sex). I am definitely not a cuckold, but I like the idea of sharing my wife, but I am too dominant to be a cuck. She likes the idea also and we flirt around with it for fun now. When we have people over for a party or something, she will dance and grab on other guys just to tease, and then we have AMAZING sex afterwards. I think I am the one that brought up the idea, but this came long after we started watching only gangbang and mfm videos, having multiple dildos to do dp on her. I just simply said that if she ever felt the need or urge to bring another guy to bed with us, then I am ok with that. She said she is glad to have the option, but as of right now, we will just let things progress on their own and not be in a hurry with anything.

I brought up swinging to my husband. Even though I've brought it up, I still have so many questions myself! I don't know where to start and I don't want people to perceive our age as a no-go (we're a younger married couple).

We met a couple at a resort in Key West. Early, both couples were on the hotel's topless beach. Beth and Jim were from the Detroit area. Late in the afternoon, we started talking at the bar and went out with them and two other couples they were with. We hit the bars and strip joints along Duval Street and then ended up at the Garden of Eden, dancing naked. We noticed that Beth was dancing and hanging with a young soldier and her husband, Jim, had disappeared. We all separated and when we returned to the hotel, we noticed the solider boy was just leaving. A few weeks later, we got a text, "Want to meet us at a hotel in the middle." We replied, "Where, for what." Their reply, "Beth is bi, I'm not. We get a king size bed and all play, see what way it goes." This caused a great deal of discussion between Tom and I. To summarize, I stated that I could easily do Jim but just couldn't see myself doing another lady. We conveyed to them that we were still just dating not quite ready for that although it was intriguing.

A few weeks later we got a call from Jim. He was in town on business, wanted to meet for drinks. I dressed extra sex, short black dress, thigh highs, no undies, lots of cleavage. We met, had several drinks. Jim asked us about our "no" answer. I blurted out that I could easily do him but just had no interest in women. Tom said he thought it would be fun to try. Jim suggested that an initial step could be a threesome, MFM. None of us seem to think that it was a bad idea. Next thing I know, I was having my first MFM with Tom and Jim. He came back to town a few weeks later and we had a second. I liked the the attention and the fucking.

A few months later, Tom and I were at a resort hotel bar. Five guys were across the bar hitting on three girls. It was near last call. One of the guys came over to our side of the bar and started talking to us. He and I flirted and then he came to the hot tub with us. We all got naked and went back to the room for an MFM. I quickly learned that when guys start talking to you at a bar, even as a couple. You can take it any way you want. I did this two or three more times and then we went out to Couples Playhouse and got more into the couples scene.

My husband is completely aware of my sexual appetite and he has told me he is willing to oblige me in ANY means necessary he thinks it is SOOOO hot when I fully get off he's played in the past with other girlfriends and myself and is totally up for the opportunity to stimulate me any ways possible and THAT in itself is a huge turn on for me. I'm excited!

Let's see, neither of us. Actually it was my ex who I was with at the time, who seduced my current partner into joining us for a threesome. We ended up staying together as triad for several months after that, then after a few breakups my current partner and I got together. We've been together for 10 years and have always had some level of sexual openness in our relationship. More recently we both decided together that we wanted to go to Naughty in N'Awlins after hearing about it on an episode of Swingercast.

I brought it up to my wife. I was always into swinging since I was 18. Continued for almost a decade before I met my wife. I made her aware of all my secrets before we started dating (not all surprises are good). To my astonishment she did not turn off her phone and never talk to me again. However she was adamant at the time that while she could not tell what the future held she was not into the idea of swinging. That suited me just fine as I was certain she was not ready for anything of that nature back then anyhow. Years past, we married, had a little one and fell into the comfortable routine of married life. I started to sense a change in her when she began last year to lose weight in an effort to look more like when we were younger. Long story short my best friend moved to the house next to us from out of state. I always encourage her to wear any sexy outfit she is comfortable with as the eyes of other men excite and embolden her. After a few movie nights with my friend in attendance I asked her if she would like me to ask him into our bed. I half expected stunned shock but instead received a coy smile. Our first threesome was the next night.

We met when we were quite young, about 22 and 20 respectively, at a gay pub for the Monday night meeting of the London bisexual group. We very soon became lovers and it was obvious that we would have a open kind of relationship. I lost interest in men but she retained her interest in other women and our relationship quickly evolved into inviting people into our bed (men and women) but always being together. We rarely play separately, she has slept with women a few times.

I brought it up to my Husband. We are still chatting - haven't gone to a club or done anything yet. I am 39 hubby is 40 we have been married for 14 years and have a great relationship - my see drive is through the roof now that we are done having kids. Brought up swinging to him - would love to watch other people have set or be watched while playing with my hubby. Not sure we are ready (if ever) to play with others...

Guest adventure4514

I initially brought up the fact that I was involved in swinging a bit when we started dating. Partner seems hot and cold to the idea but hope we will come around someday. Not sure if we ever will but think it could be a lot of fun. Would love advice/suggestions...

We both actually discussed it as an option but honestly I (the wife) had some experiences in the past that I found fun and enjoyable but would like to experience some of it with the husband if we can find the right situation. We have done a few things together but I'm rather greedy and want more and so we are here to find the answers to our questions hopefully and to actually internet hang with people that won't judge us for what we want even though we have been married to each other 10+ yrs.

Guest adventure4514

I had brought up the idea because of threesome experiences in the past; however, she is not interested, so just enjoy reading and discussing. I am still curious but would never go behind her back. Just think there's a lot to still experience.

My wife and I have been married for 20 years, and were friends for 15 years before that. We are "college empty-nesters", just the two of us at home while our daughter's away at school.

We watch various shows on the Playboy Channel, most of which make my wife roll her eyes :) . But we both enjoy watching Swing, a show where each week a lifestyle-newbie couple visits a house with six experienced lifestyle couples. There is a sex therapist there as well, to check in with the couple a few times over the course of their 48-hour stay in the "swing house". The "resident" couples were always very nice, considerate, and non-pushy (yet encouraging) with the new couple, and the newbies almost always came away having enjoyed the experience.

So my wife and I would get to talking after each episode about how things went for the new couple. Eventually, and I honestly cannot recall who brought it up first, one of us mentioned that that lifestyle stuff looks like it might be fun to try sometime, and the other one agreed!

That conversation happened a couple of months ago. Since then, we have been to a couple of meet and greets, met a few couples one-on-one for dinner, soft-swapped at a lifestyle club, and full-swapped with a couple we met through SLS. We're having a great time, communicating better than we have in years, and learning more sexually about ourselves and each other. We look forward to more adventures together!

CoupleInMD79

I brought it up to my wife a few years ago, I figured our relationship was ready for it and I wanted to experience all the nice things about sharing intimacy again, as I did in the past. Now we are looking for a form of swinging that fits us both but we are not very successful so far.

I bought up the idea to my boyfriend. I am bi and have many friends who are into swinging lifestyle.

We started talking about a fmf. I was the one that sugested full or soft swaping she is turnd on by the idea. She said its not some thing she thought would turn her on. I can't wait to watch her cum on another man and eat another woman's pussy and suck his cock. I will have to join in at some point or I would explod. Any way yea I enjoy watching her climax and you can't get a very good seat when you are the one that is making her climax.

Mr. Rivah is the driving force here. Mrs. Rivah is excited by some of the talk and possibilities, and is open to seeing where it leads.

I brought it up to my wife while things were already heated... No resistance from here, I thought my heart was going to come out of my chest waiting for her to respond!

I'm new to this site and have never tried swinging or being with multiple partners. It has always intrigued me, however.

Recently, my girlfriend brought the topic up again in bed. She asked me to talk dirty to her, which previously she had always been self-conscious about. I started saying some simple things about doing things to her, and if she liked it. Then she asked if I wanted an audience. Then she asked me to describe what the audience was doing to her as well. She said she envisioned more hands and mouths on her body, and even asked me, "Do you have any friends?"

As this fantasy talk fueled a fun sexual episode. However, we have not ever discussed it outside of bed, and I am not really sure how to or whether I should. It turns me on when she gets assertive about her fantasies and desires like that, but part of me wonders if she is only saying it to rile me up.

Anyway, not much experience here, but curious how any of you got started into the world of sharing, etc.

• Like 1

I'm sure like most people, the Ms. and I got started with a 3some, which happened quite by accident...meaning it wasn't planned. It helped that the Ms. is very bisexual and our 1st threesome with was a female. I would suggest you and your GF really discuss this indepth before going any further. Being curious is one thing, taking to the next step is another.

While dating my future-wife, I openly discussed my prior dating history and she became aware of my swinging experience with a prior GF.

This intrigued my future-wife and we began swinging shortly thereafter. After 13 yrs together, we still swing but with less frequency. :(

It began with us talking about our fantasies and Hubby was first to bring up the swing thing. But, once I warmed up to it, I've definitely become the biggest supporter of it in our marriage!

• Like 1

Started with a 3some MFF, then went to another 3some MMF. Had that relationship for a couple of years - Ms. CC was one happy camper. We then started looking for other couples. We found a really great gal with one couple, but he turned out to be an ass. She was bi, he was not. A big let down for us both.

Our sex life has gotten really boring. I'm hoping to add some spice into it. I would really like to see my wife have sex with me and another guy. Life is to short, I don't want life to pass us by and whish we had tried new things out and I would love to bring out the real woman in her.

My wife brought up the idea a little over a year ago. I was in the military and deployed to Afghanistan at the time. We'd exchange very sexually charged email, and sometimes Facebook messages. Well, a few weeks before I was set to return home, she bought up the idea of finding another female and possibly attending a lifestyle club. That surprised the hell out of me because she is very shy and reserved, and while I was a manwhore before meeting her, she was damn near a virgin when we met. Eventually we decided on couples only and we have met one couple so far. We didn't play with them though. They were newbies as well, and while they were pleasant people, that night was like the blind leading the blind. We're still in the game and on the hunt 14 months later.

Husband brought up swinging. Once I said yes my request was that I meet some black men. Husband was very okay with it. Mainly wants to watch me...let loose.

I, the wife, brought it up after having many conversations with a really great online friend that is a "freak" LoL...love her! Anyway talking to her got me interested in the lifestyle and I brought it up. He of course was like a kid on Christmas day! :)

I look back and can't believe how hard and scary it was the first time! Although I will say I still get a tad nervous/anxious as we are getting ready and meeting up with others.

I guess I(She)initially did bring up the fantasy idea anyway. He brought up the actual discussion of "do we actually want to do this for real".

We started out just discussing the fantasy after a dream I had years ago about He & his brother both doing me. Rather than make him jealous(as I feared) it really turned him on. He has never been a jealous kind of guy. The fantasy expanded to other fantasies & really opened the lines of communication for us and we elaborated on it during sex over the years. Now that kids are older & we are more secure & stable (mentally & financially ) we are exploring & learning from this forum & hope to jump in to a MFM soon with a trusted single male friend & after that who knows?

• Like 1

Heing&Sheing said:
.......... we are exploring & learning from this forum & hope to jump in to a MFM soon with a trusted single male friend & after that who knows?

Does that mean you still have the fantasy of doing your husband & his brother?

Anyone know a nice club to join in the area?.We went on Saturday to escape, loved the atmosphere and everyone treated us really nice. But didn't see much of what we where looking for. Any suggestions please reply

chococaramel said:
Anyone know a nice club to join in the area?.We went on Saturday to escape, loved the atmosphere and everyone treated us really nice. But didn't see much of what we where looking for. Any suggestions please reply

Welcome to the forums, chococaramel. We're not from Ohio but from what we've seen and read from the other members here, Ohio is the epicenter of swinging!

Just joined the site, and I think my story is fairly interesting.

Met Sydney on okcupid.com and talked about a bunch of our fantasies, and of course, the typical male fantasy of a FFM threesome came up. I wasn't looking for a commitment as much as just for some fun, since I've never been good at meeting people for just sex, and I've been trying to make up for my inexperience (I'm 24 and at the time I had only had sex with 3 women in my life). Sydney and I were talking about the threesome and planning who it would be with, but as soon as she met me, she fell for me, and got really possessive. I accepted that, because I'd rather be with one good woman than hurt her, and possibly end up with nobody at all. She was ready for marriage and kids WAY too early for me, and I told her that I'm nowhere near ready. I kept telling her that I'm not ready, and that I should be spending this time of my life sleeping around, not committed to one person, and that she only reason I wasn't focusing on that, was because she was awesome. She opened up my end of the relationship a while ago and I didn't do anything about it, partly because I thought she was trying to make me happy at her own expense, and partly because I just don't know how to do one night stands.

Now here's where it gets interesting... She is planning on moving to BC, and there's nothing I can do to convince her otherwise (She says I'm the only reason she would have for staying). We both realized that there's a timer on the relationship, and we know we're going to be parting ways in a year. This means most of the possessiveness is gone, and now the relationship has opened up for real. She's not quite ready for a threesome, but she knows she will be this time. We've talked about fantasies and one I remembered her having was me being her pimp and talking dirty to her about letting other guys use her. I got to thinking about it, and I realized I'd be ok with having a MFM threesome. Thought a bit more, and realized how much she would love a gangbang, and talked with her about it. Talking with her about it got me really turned on and now I'm totally for the idea. We talked about going to a swingers club with her in a collar on a leash, doing a dom/sub thing, and letting everyone have her. I can't stop thinking about how much pleasure it would give her, and I love the thought of it. We're still monogamous at this point, but this is all new to us, and she's not quite ready for it, but I want this last year with her to be kinky as f*ck lol. So I decided to figure out how we're going to do this, ASAP, because I don't want to waste any time. I need to figure out the best place for two young crazy kinky noobs between Toronto and Kingston lol.

Well it hasn't been fully talked about. We both sort of dance around the subject. I have done it before but she has not. She is a little curious though. She even watched the show Neighbors with Benifits. I may have missed my window on that one since I thought the conversation was a trap. So now it's moving slowly but it is moving.

I brought it up to him early on in our relationship. I've always been curious about FMF and I've had a couple mfm experiences in the past. He is all for it!!! Presently, this is the most proactive I have been about fulfilling our fantasies.

It was definitely me after being turned on by another guy hitting on her while we were out. It took talking about it a few times for her to even admit she was interested. I could tell she was though by how hot the sex was after any time we had discussed it. I knew she would be ok with it, she just had trouble admitting it coming from a very Catholic upbringing.

Hi, we are a couple, we both want to swing, only with other males though, it turns me on thinking of my partner having fun while i watch, join in. I (male)p first brought it up, female g reluctant at first but she has slept with an old boyfriend (i wasn't there, he's very unreliable and always lets us down for a threesome) loved it and loved the pics. i feel very guilty about this, like I'm a perv, g has reassured me I'm not but would love other peoples advice, and to chat about it.

Hi Paul, Im a single male and it turns me on thinking of my partner having fun with me while her husband watch us and join in. I adore married wives if you are interested in, I'd like to join you..

We both discussed it very early in our relationship, it stemmed from us both sharing previous experiences. Both our experiences were when we were in our early twenties, and neither of us really enjoyed them. we both put it down to being with the wrong partners. After many discussions, we both decided as we were not getting any younger, we would like to experiment with swinging. I (male half) had expressed my interest in experimenting with my Bi side, and also how hot the idea of another man fucking her in front of me sounded. My lovely partner said if I organised another male, and she met him and felt comfortable we would invite him to join us. We decide and make all the decisions between us. For us its always been a mutual decision, and both have always found it hot to talk about.

Mutual thing. We where talking about kinkiness and a threesome popped up. We took it from there. First time to actually do it was her idea.