What Age Group Are You In?  

592 members have voted

1. 1. What Age Group Are You In?

• 20 - 30
    • 30 - 40
    • 40 - 50
    • 50 - Up

I am curious as to the age groups of the members on this board by percentages.

You may only choose one option in the poll. The first four choices are what you and your other are (if a couple). As some may have vast differences in age, (as we do) there are three catagories for that. For instance we would vote in the catagory of "40 and Up" since we don't fit into the 10 year mold.

If you and your significant other are less than 10 years apart but say are 26 and 34, half the difference in age between the two of you and vote in the closest catagory. (In this case it would be the 30-40 age group).

If you consider yourself "other", please explain.

I am 47 and hubby will be 50 in August. Married for 12 years.

We are both 35 years old. Not sure how much age makes a difference to us. Never really gave it much thought....

I'm thinking plus or minus 10 years would probably be within our limits for other couples.

J & L

The issue of the age of the couple versus who you prefer to swing with, swap partners with, and, have sexual intercourse with has been raised a number of times. We are curious to know the age distribution of our swing community as represented on the Swingers Board. Even though this age profile survey may not be sufficiently large enough a sample to be fully representative, we hope it will at least provide some insight into the age distribution. If you and spouse/partner are in different age groups, please take the survey individually. We hope that this does not skew the results too badly.

If there is an existing survey that we have missed, please direct us to it.

So if you are a couple that swings, please take the survey. The only qualification is that you are an active swinger, mentally and physically, meaning both you and your sposue, mate or partner have agreed between the two of you to swing/play with other couples and to engage in a full range of sexual acivities including sexual intercourse with someone other than your own mate. If you are a newbie couple that is definitely convinced that swinging is for you, but, have yet to swap mates with another couple for sexual play and have not yet engaged in full swap and intercourse with another couple's spouse or mate, you are part of the survey and are so included. The following statement says it all:

"We are mature swingers, or, we are newbies and convinced that swinging is for us, and, we are open to swapping mates with other couple/s for the enjoyment of sexual play and partner swap for sexual intercourse with someone other than our own spouse or mate and our :Dage group is:"

1. We are under 25 years of age.

2. We are 25 to 30.

3. We are 30+ to 40.

4. We are 40+ to 50.

5. We are 50+ to 60.

6. We are 60+ to 70.

7. We are over 70.

:D

ladyhawk is 22 and i'm 24. i think we might be the babies here.:p

Nope I think I am the baby. I am 19 but my husband is 26

Well we dont fit the above group LOL...almost 30 to 40...

Hubby is 36 and I am 41

M

Well.... we are in the 40-up category - if you are counting birthdays. If you are counting mental age, the number drops drastically!! ::P:

Nope I think I am the baby. I am 19 but my husband is 26

nope, i'm 25, mrs phoenix is 18.

you realise that both you and mrs phoenix wouldn't be legally allowed into clubs in the USA right?:lol:

Fifty-nine. I know. I didn't mean to do it. I don't know how it happened. It just snuck up when I wasn't looking.

We span the age group! He is 38 and I am 48. Unless we talk about certain long-term kinds of things the age gap is unnoticed! At least by us!:lol:

Guest mysticon

I'm 32 (soon to be 33) and my fiance is 44

Had to go with "other". I guess if you were to average our ages, we would be about 51 or 52. Actually, I am 63 and she is 39. That presents it's own, complete set of problems, but that is another forum........

I am curious as to the age groups of the members on this board by percentages.

You may only choose one option in the poll. The first four choices are what you and your other are (if a couple). As some may have vast differences in age, (as we do) there are three catagories for that. For instance we would vote in the catagory of "40 and Up" since we don't fit into the 10 year mold.

If you and your significant other are less than 10 years apart but say are 26 and 34, half the difference in age between the two of you and vote in the closest catagory. (In this case it would be the 30-40 age group).

If you consider yourself "other", please explain.

37... Nothing really to say about it

Cheers ;)

I think the age ranges could use some more brackets! My wife and I are 54 and 53, respectively, but I don't think we should be categorized in a range like "50 and up". First, there are a lot of lifestylers in the large "50+" age range, and it might be helpful to sort us out a little better by age. Second, there are plenty of people who seem to have desired age ranges that include people like us in their 50s, but top out before, you know, 95-year old people in the nursing home!

Hey, we've changed age groups since first answering the poll.

Aahh, the good ol' days.......

Damn, we're closing in on our second age group change since first answering the poll.

And, it looks like that will be our final age group in the poll.

When we first started swinging, we fit into two age groups because of our age difference. Now, we're in the same group until this August. :lol: