keysync

How do you feel about eating creampies?

Eating Creampies  

562 members have voted

1. 1. Eating Creampies

• I'm a man and I would never!
    • I'm a man and I have thought about it!
    • I'm a man and I have tried but didn't like!
    • I'm a man and Love it!
    • I'm a woman and I would never!
    • I'm a woman and I have thought about it!
    • I'm a woman and I have tried but didn't like!
    • I'm a woman and I Love it!

On several times I have done this on Shelly..... But, it was just us no other partners. I don't mind too much if it's mine own, but not with others. Sometimes if we do a quickie and she has not gotten off. I would help her out in any way to make sure she gets hers as well.

JAY!!!

I have done this (been the eater) and been the one who was eaten...great fun!!!

Not sure there are too many women like myself into it though.

• Like 1

On several times I have done this on Shelly..... But, it was just us no other partners. I don't mind too much if it's mine own, but not with others. Sometimes if we do a quickie and she has not gotten off. I would help her out in any way to make sure she gets hers as well.

JAY!!!

I stand corrected LOL....Blech on my end though. :kissface:

This topic reminds me of the time when we went to my in-laws for Christmas dinner. We were at the table discussig deserts, and my father-in-law said, "I LOVE cream pies!" My husband and I looked at each other, then we got the giggles and couldn't stop! Even the kids thought we were nuts. Who knew that paw-paw was into cream pies?

Do any of you girls enjoy whatever it is you call the male version of a cream pie, licking off a dick after he has cum inside a pussy, like I do?

• Like 3

I am curious about what your interests are when it comes to creampies. I have told my wife I want to fill her up and then have her tell me to clean her up. :cunny: But every time we try I end up not doing it. :confused: Her saying she wants me to do it will make me cum almost instantly. But after I cum my mojo gets up and runs out the door. :surrender I just lose interest almost immediately. Now Sometimes I'll stop just before I cum and get down there and lick her sweet spot. DAMN do I love doing that. Someday I want to do it. We'll see I guess. :HELP:

I don't have a problem eating another guys cum from my girlfriend. It has never killed her so I figure it wouldn't be so bad. Now I have never sucked another cock and don't believe I ever could but when the seed is in her mixing with her juices I see no problems. We have kissed many times after she has given another guy head and she has a mouthful. I think of it as very erotic.

Keep your MOJO up by having another man deposit the cream-pie and then you clean-up. The woman that I play with likes her hubby to come in and cleanup the cream pie that I have deposited.:):D

She gets turned on again and we can go again.

• Like 1

I the male have to say that I don't believe I could ever do this. Also let me add to that by saying that I think I would be slightly aggrivated if another guy we were with cleaned up the wife after I was done. I would be like "hey that wasn't for you" I don't know why it would make me feel slightly violated.

But who knows, I find myself open to more and more things as we progress in all this.

My lady and I have discovered the wonderful freedom of all enjoying all when we play. She loves to see me suck cock and I love to see her fuck. It is to liberating to be able to do all with all involved. When we first talked about this she went wild and could not wait to watch me give the guy she was fucking, a blow job. The most erotic part of the event is when he creams her pussy or I finish him in my mouth and she and I share his load. O goes out of her mind with lust and we fuck again all the while kissing and enjoying the taste, texture of odor of cum in our mouths.:facelick:

• Hot! 1

I just fucked my girfriend wo is married. She was full of cum as her husband fucked her earlier this morning. This was not the first time this happened. I love the feeling of his cum on my cock as it goes in to her pussy and how my cock looks covered with his cum when I pull out. You got me thinking next time why not taste it?

• Like 1
  • Hot! 1

We really need a puking emoticon.

Thats my thoughts on it.

:lol: But Chi, you didn't answer the question; do you like to eat your own sperm out of a womans' vagina? :lol:

Oh man, I'm pictureing a puking Smiley! It could shoot a stream halfway across the screen! You could trademark it!

After too many years we did this for the first time a couple of months ago. Now it's a regular part of our sex. It doesn't matter to us whose creampie it is.

I've thought about it but I've never tried it. I don't mind kissing her after she goes down on me. She seems to get off on it. I'd like to try it, the thought turns me on if I know it turns her on. I'll do almost anything if I know she likes it.

I have never had the chance to do it if another guys cum is inside her. I don't think I could. Plus, our threesome friend wears a condom and has never ejactulated inside her. That is one of our rules.

If it is my cum, I'd like to try it but I think that I would lose the desire after I ejaculated.

Yes,i Have Batted Cleanup,but Just As Every One Else Says,once You Cum Your Libedo Goes With It,when Made To Clean Up My Mess It Cums Rite Back..of Course I Had To Push Her To Make Me.but She Loved It And Really,so Did I..and The Good Thing Is Nobody Go Hurt.............

Absolutely love eating them. Nothing as hot to me than watching another mans cock and balls pulse and twitching an inch from my face as he empties all he's got deep in my woman. Bury my face in her dripping hole and swallow every drop he left in her.

That's pretty typical with most men but I found out that after doing it once or twice I LOVE it and not just mine.

I found it more difficult eating my own cum because the thrill is gone but if I haven't cum yet, I'm still horny and excited so eating a fresh load from another guy is very exciting to me. it's becoming a priority with me and the women love it.

• Like 1

I've eaten my girlfriend (and ex wife ) out after cumming, and I sometimes cum on her body and lick it up also. She's not interested in swinging but I'd love to attend an orgy and get to be the cum cleanup guy.

I have never done it nor have any other girl done it to me, but once I introduced my fingers inside my girlfriend pussy right after my hubby came inside her

• Like 2

As the female, I certainly don't mind if someone wants to do that. I have taken men back in my mouth after they have cum. Mike is more apt to go down on me after he cums in me, not so much after I had sex with someone else.

• Hot! 1

Exact same thing happens to me.

I *love* the thought of it, but when I cum I loose interest entirely.

Crazy

This.

• Like 1

I have thought about it a great deal. I tell the wife this. I'm going to eat your pussy, then you're going to cum, then I'm going to eat your pussy again, then I'm going to cum and then I'm going to eat your pussy again. Every time I get to that point, I basically chicken out. I've kissed her pussy after I've came but that was after I came on her stomach. I've thought about it enough that one of these times we have sex, I'm going to take the plunge, so to speak. We'll see after that how she feels and how it was.

One of my biggest fantasies is to eat the cum out of my wife's pussy and suck the cock clean. I have never sucked cock and want to try it. My wife is all for it. I am real close to her brother and she told me that I should suck him off. That really turns me on.

That is a turn-on for me as well. I'm surprised more guys didn't read it that way.

That is a turn-on for me as well. I'm surprised more guys didn't read it that way.

my thought is if a hubby or BF does not want to clean up a cream pie just call me. no charge

I am curious about what your interests are when it comes to creampies. I have told my wife I want to fill her up and then have her tell me to clean her up. :cunny: But every time we try I end up not doing it. :confused: Her saying she wants me to do it will make me cum almost instantly. But after I cum my mojo gets up and runs out the door. :surrender I just lose interest almost immediately. Now Sometimes I'll stop just before I cum and get down there and lick her sweet spot. DAMN do I love doing that. Someday I want to do it. We'll see I guess. :HELP:

11 years later I can give me 2 cents. Well I have only been a party to this a couple of times. The first time was with a good friend of ours and she wanted him to cum inside her as it was some serious intense sex. I did not think about it then. The second time we were at a club and the guy just kind of did it (everyone thought he had a cover on). The other time we were with our friend again and had a very erotic experience (recently divorced = xtra energy) I watched him tense up, cum inside her as she gave me oral. That being said I thought about going down on her, I headed down that way and then saw some of his cum coming out and change of mind... maybe with another glass of wine I would have but just could not.

The answer is simple - have an MFM and let the other guy cum in your wife first, you can eat her out while still in the mood, then you can take sloppy seconds. Everyone's a winner - the other guy will be happy, you'll be so wound up excited you'll accomplish your goal, and your wife will have three orgasms.

As for us in our poly family, the women will deliberately eat another girl's sloppy pussy because we're all bi, and well, we all like cum. The guys are bi and don't want to lick cum, but if they will go down on us afterwards.

• Like 3

my wife is a small woman and I love to see her riding a large cock and have the guy cum in her. After he has pulled out, I will dive right between her thighs and lick her clean. I also love the feeling of her pussy full of another mans (mens) cum.

• Like 3

I enjoy goobling up my husbands or friends out of some closer wives as long as it keeps things hot. I love it when my husband cleans his mess out of me. Would love to have him do others but it's not this thing.

Anal creampies are a no

• Like 2

I've cleaned up after myself with a playmate who told me once that she loved it and next time, I did it for her. She really DID love it. I have occasionally cleaned up with Mrs Doc too. She invariably has a couple of very intense orgasms during the process. She says it's incredibly erotic and loving. I've gone down on her or other women after they've had another dick in them but have never cleaned up after another guy or in combination with my own juice. I don't have any interest in doing so. That being said, if my wife said it was something she'd like to experience, I'd certainly consider it. After, it's just sex, it's supposed to be fun for us and if she wanted it, I'd probably give it a go followed by a frantic search for my toothbrush and a tube of crest!

I was 27 and dated a woman that was 32 and very sexually skilled. I was very straight and conservative and never thought about eating my own come. I had just come off her divorce and was very horny and this sexy blonde wanted to take me to bed. She let me screw her missionary style under the sheets but then when I came she didn’t have an orgasm so I pulled out. Before I could rollover she pushed my shoulders forcibly making me get under the sheets and go down on her. I could actually smell and see my semen all over her labia lips and dripping from her dilated vagina. She grabbed the back of my head forcing my mouth into her crotch. I not only cleaned up the mess getting a taste of my own come for the first time but she insisted on me giving an orgasm with my mouth. I had a mustache which was soaked with semen and when I came up to give her a kiss she was actually turned on and got a taste of my own come and her juices in my mouth. I quickly got over any homophobic thoughts about swallowing come since it was my own and definitely turned on my new girlfriend so from then on I had to go down on her after screwing. She taught me to respect a woman’s body and if I’m going to use her for sex she deserves to have an orgasm whether it be from my cock or from my mouth.

• Like 4

Pretty much nails it on the head. I usually lose interest (nothing personal) right off. I once in a while venture down there to witness what has happened but to lick, kiss etc... nah not my thing. After our first MFM with a buddy I felt obligated to venture down there and see and I could see his cum pouring out. It was very ertoic but not interested in tasting it.

I also get hard thinking about it, and have done it multiple times, but once I cum I lose interest too.

It was common occurrence when my wife and I were doing threesomes with our best friend.

I am curious about what your interests are when it comes to creampies... I have told my wife I want to fill her up and then have her tell me to clean her up. But after I cum my mojo gets up and runs out the door. .

I enjoy eating pussy, not the cream pie, but it doesn't bother me. If you want to eat a just fucked pussy before you've'd orgasmed, have your wife fuck someone else then go down on her. Then put your load in there too.

Have done it once when wife and i were having sex, it shocked her but i only did it to get her to cum and she did quite quickly

I would love to eat creampie...if it's my "cream"...I had an old GF that wanted me to do it, cum deep inside her than have her feed me creampie. I can not get excited to eat creampie if another guy has cum in her pussy...

Would you recommend a 3way 69 with one guy under eating while she get fucked from behind.

• Like 1

... Anal creampies are a no

Agreed. But anal sloppy seconds are nice. Tight and slippery at the same time.

• Hot! 2