My wife and I love it too. At first she was very apprehensive about me going there now she is hooked and loves to perform on me too.

I love rimming my wife... have never tried it on anyone else though... it is fucking awesome... I come close to ejaculation just by rimming her good...

My first boyfriend that rimmed me was the one who convinced me that Open sexual sharing with the tongue and anus is very natural. Many mammals do it besides human. We just live in a society that thinks there are 'rules' that apply. Now I love to rim guys, gals and couples along with my husband who has a tongue that drives us crazy. It is an erotic act that needs to be done right, meaning that the areas between the legs are first slowly licked and sucked, then I like to push the legs back into the air, and run my tongue along both thighs, then into the small rosebud of our lovers. It does comfort some if done in the shower or in the pool...

• Like 1

Squeaky clean is definitely a must! I did that with a woman once in a 69. I was “working “ on her pussy and “wandered” over to her cute butthole. I think it turned me on as much as it did for her. I didn’t work my tongue into her. I think she would have exploded. A pleasant thought. ?

The key is find a guy with a long, long tongue. I used to have my tongue pierced which in analingus is AMAZING. We gals do like a good rimming, and after cleaning, I can reach a spend an hour sucking a guy's (or gal's) asshole with my lips and tongue.

Big fan giving and receiving. Never had a complaint from the receiver and my wife loves it. Finger play is usually a nice follow-up to some tongue play and I've had great experiences as the giver and receiver end of that. Overall a great component to a fun night.

in the past, lucky to have had 3 female friends all of whom received Analingus from me. They loved it..............

Any lady like to receive a trial run in N.J. ??

I found that every women I went to bed with loved and orgasmed from ass licking. I have a long tongue and push it in deep using it like a cock until they come. As long as you shower first I don’t think about anything but giving them pleasure. I eat their pussies first roll then I’ve and just go for it. Women love ass eating but seldom wa t more than my tongue. Once you eat their ass you have to wash out your mouth and gargle clean your lips good before you kiss or go down on them again. Be cautious