SCcpl40

Interracial Sex, taboo or natural.

We think everyone is curious about other races. During any war or altercation, we have ever had in some far away country, women have been raped. For what ever the reason was that it is done. We think that curiosity was the base of it all.

If people from different races weren't suppose to have sex with on another, then our parts wouldn't fit. The whole square peg round hole thing. But since they are all round pegs and round holes, then sex is ment to happen between races.
Men can have sex with goats, chickens and cows and women can have sex with dogs horses, and apes. There "parts" fit fine ("round pegs and round holes and all") but I'm pretty sure there not "suppose" to do it. Or maybe they are, and we're just not "curious" enough to try it. Whatever.
We think everyone is curious about other races. During any war or altercation, we have ever had in some far away country, women have been raped. For what ever the reason was that it is done. We think that curiosity was the base of it all.
I sincerly and from the bottom of my heart hope that you or any member of your family are never a victim of rape. because if you are, you will soon learn the diffrence between "curiosity about other races" and having every shred of dignity stripped from your body while you are in fear of your life.
  • Like 1

The desire to rape = curiosity? :wtf4:

Rape is an act of violence and aggression of the worst kind. The "curious" men will pay prostitutes in foreign countries, or seduce/court them.

I find your way of thinking pretty disturbing.

The desire to rape = curiosity? :wtf4:

Rape is an act of violence and aggression of the worst kind. The "curious" men will pay prostitutes in foreign countries, or seduce/court them.

I find your way of thinking pretty disturbing.

I agree 100%!! It's absolutely disturbing.

If I went into this as in depth as I wanted, It would take up a whole page. So I'll try to make since by cutting short cuts. A man with low self -esteem can become a rapest. Also hormones, mind imbalance, and society can too. Imagine yourself being told by someone over and over again that she could not go out with you because of the color of your skin. You want her badly no matter the cost. You do things out of your charecter to prove to her all of the stereo types are not true and you will make her a good boyfriend, What will you do? I brought this up because I had a girlfriend go through this. The guy didn't want to rape her, but thought she would not go out with him because of stero-types. I really think that he loved her for her, but he did mention that he has always wanted a black woman. He just made some stupid choices in the way he went about getting her.

Yes, I was raped when I was 10 years old and almost raped again about 15 years ago. I was not penatrated neither of the times, but was asked to do things against my will, Do I know what it feel like to be degrades? Yes!

Going back to the time of slavery, Did the men rape the women to make them feel less than a human being? Maybe, but all in all the curiosity was there. I know two men right now that have said that they would never go outside of their race while around their friends, but yet both have made passes at me when they have caught me alone. They have both said that they want to see what it is like. When they come around, it makes me nerveous because I never want to be in a situation like I was in before. Do I trust them? No! They have proved to be untrustworthy.

Even my SO says that he wants to try a woman of every race. Just to see what it is like. Do I think he would ever force himself on a woman? No. He's too shy much too respectful for that.

Long story shorter than what it could have been, I think that interacial sex is as natural as the sky is blue.

Men can have sex with goats, chickens and cows and women can have sex with dogs horses, and apes. There "parts" fit fine ("round pegs and round holes and all") but I'm pretty sure there not "suppose" to do it.

You are not seriously equating sex with someone of a different amount of melanin in their skin as having sex with an animal? You should be ashamed of yourself.

In my area, interracial dating is not a big deal. Some of us have enough sense to like people for who they are and are evolved enough to see beauty in many forms.

You are not seriously equating sex with someone of a different amount of melanin in their skin as having sex with an animal? You should be ashamed of yourself.

Check the post again. I believe Numbskulls statement was only a rebuttal to a prior post. It wasn't an equation of the two things, just pointing out what they saw as bad logic.

FWIW, we went to an event recently in a "southern state". There was one black couple there. They were very popular.

I believe their popularity was mostly due to the fact that they were a sexy, friendly and confident couple. Sexy, friendly, and confident make for an irresistible combination.

two4youinswva said:
Check the post again. I believe Numbskulls statement was only a rebuttal to a prior post. It wasn't an equation of the two things, just pointing out what they saw as bad logic.

FWIW, we went to an event recently in a "southern state". There was one black couple there. They were very popular.

I believe their popularity was mostly due to the fact that they were a sexy, friendly and confident couple. Sexy, friendly, and confident make for an irresistible combination.

I apologize if I was wrong. I guess it (the entire thread really) just struck me with shock.

If I went into this as in depth as I wanted, It would take up a whole page. So I'll try to make since by cutting short cuts. A man with low self -esteem can become a rapest. Also hormones, mind imbalance, and society can too. Imagine yourself being told by someone over and over again that she could not go out with you because of the color of your skin. You want her badly no matter the cost. You do things out of your charecter to prove to her all of the stereo types are not true and you will make her a good boyfriend, What will you do? I brought this up because I had a girlfriend go through this. The guy didn't want to rape her, but thought she would not go out with him because of stero-types. I really think that he loved her for her, but he did mention that he has always wanted a black woman. He just made some stupid choices in the way he went about getting her.

Yes, I was raped when I was 10 years old and almost raped again about 15 years ago. I was not penatrated neither of the times, but was asked to do things against my will, Do I know what it feel like to be degrades? Yes!

Going back to the time of slavery, Did the men rape the women to make them feel less than a human being? Maybe, but all in all the curiosity was there. I know two men right now that have said that they would never go outside of their race while around their friends, but yet both have made passes at me when they have caught me alone. They have both said that they want to see what it is like. When they come around, it makes me nerveous because I never want to be in a situation like I was in before. Do I trust them? No! They have proved to be untrustworthy.

Even my SO says that he wants to try a woman of every race. Just to see what it is like. Do I think he would ever force himself on a woman? No. He's too shy much too respectful for that.

Long story shorter than what it could have been, I think that interacial sex is as natural as the sky is blue.

:wtf3:

Here is my two cents, given with the upmost in respect

RAPE=CONTROL AND VIOLENCE. PERIOD.

Curiosity, self-esteem, shyness etc are NOT motives of rape, no matter which way you explain it.

pervgeeks said:

two4youinswva is right, I was not 'equating" it, just saying that "just because the pieces fit" doesn't make a thing right. Although I guess if "all of a persons recent experiences with cows" were not very satisfying, I could certainly understand why they would no longer want to have sex with cows. It probably wasn't very satisfying for the cow, either.

pervgeeks said:
In my area, interracial dating is not a big deal. Some of us have enough sense to like people for who they are and are evolved enough to see beauty in many forms.

in our area, it WAS a big deal - in the 1960's and '70's. Most of the people we know who were ever curious about other races just because of race have gotten it out of their system and moved on. One of the girls I knew from high school still dates mostly black guys (I think she's on about her 8th), but it's so like, YAWN, to the rest of us. Her car (which is a broken down POS) still has "end apartheid! bumper stickers on it too.

The important thing is we don't see it much in the lifestyle. There was a club in Indianapolis that was all white but it's out of business now. There was another that was mostly black or interracial and it's out of business too. I think we all (or most of us at least) grew out of that racial stuff. If you want to have "taboo" sex nowadays, date an Arab or a Muslim or even better a HINDU!

two4youinswva said:

That is SO true! That is all we were really trying to say, that bringing down ANY group of people just makes that person's motives seem questionable.

Confident people are secure people, and don't feel a need to bring others down or speak badly of them. their confidence makes US confident.

Friendly people find something to like about other people, and don't look for reasons to hate or belittle others. Their friendliness draws us to them not away from them.

Sexy people are a combination of both, and will have no shortage of admirers in the lifestyle or anywhere else regardless of color.

• Like 1

The original question wasn't whether people still had interracial sex (obviously they do) but whether it was "taboo" For something to be "taboo" it has to be "frowned up on disapproved by society" Most of the people who answered the question said (more or less) that dating outside their race is no big deal which I interpret as meaning that it's no longer "taboo"

As for a club that caters to interracial dating, I know people who were policemen in the 60's and 70's. If they had known about a club like that back then, they would have rousted it every weekend (or most likely had the Fire Inspector roust it) because back then, they assumed that anybody that was "mixing races" was up to no-good. And (according to them) the fact is that back then, a lot of them were. Nowadays, not many people care. At least, not many people we know care.

It's like those "Rubicks cubes", yes they still make them, no I don't know anybody who's actually bought one in the last 25 years.

The original question wasn't whether people still had interracial sex (obviously they do) but whether it was "taboo" For something to be "taboo" it has to be "frowned up on disapproved by society" Most of the people who answered the question said (more or less) that dating outside their race is no big deal which I interpret as meaning that it's no longer "taboo".
That's a fair conclusion, and it's one that most of our friends would agree with. Then again, if they did have a problem with interracial dating, then they wouldn't be friends with us in the first place. However, we should point out that the interracial dating is not necessarily the same thing as interracial sex.

However, we have been approached by a number of couples who are motivated by the taboo factor. We've always thought it was bizarre that so many white ladies love to have sex with black men even though they are married to white men. Why not marry a black man to begin with? These women, and their husbands, are excited by the "naughtiness" for white women having sex with black men. In their minds, they is definitely a "taboo" factor, even if it's no big deal for the rest of us.

Greg & Sheryl said:
However, we have been approached by a number of couples who are motivated by the taboo factor. We've always thought it was bizarre that so many white ladies love to have sex with black men even though they are married to white men..

What can I say Greg? You win. I think it's bizarre too. You know what I think is even more bizarre? That almost half the men convicted of rape in this country are black. Now THAT's bizarre! I would think that with all these "white womenses" your talking about out there looking for all these black men, that wouldn't be the case, but what do I know? I'm glad you're doing your part to get the word out there, and thank you for your tireless service to us "horney white women in search of BBC" everywhere!

Greg & Sheryl said:
Why not marry a black man to begin with?

I don't know Greg. Maybe because if they did, it wouldn't be "taboo" anymore? Or maybe because of the old stereotype that has been around ever since black people were brought into this country and that we all know is totally, completely false - that "white men have bigger, you know...

BRAINS"?

I think that's what it is. I know my husband has the hugest brain I've ever seen. It's giant! It's thick and meaty, too, the way I like them. Oh Lordy, does that boy know how to use it! He's smarter in his sleep than most men I know are when they're awake. He could go on "Jeopredy" and make more in one week than he does in a whole year at his regular job. I'm sure even you Greg would be impressed with what's between that boys ears! I've been with african-american men before, but once I got a taste of that big white, BRAIN of his, I knew I would never "go back to any color but WHITE!"

Now we were talking about "taboos" and there's another thing I've wondered about, which is why so many black men are afraid to let their women play with white men. I think I know the answer Greg, but I want you to follow me through with this anyway, because your a pretty smart guy too. Ok, here we go -

Supposedly 90% of sex is in the mind, right? I personally think it must be true, since my husband is a genius (just ask him, he'll tell you) and we have no shortage of people wanting to meet us (probably just so they can wrap their minds around his giant BRAIN) Ok, since we all live by these silly stereotypes (that black men have big dicks and white men have big BRAINS) it's obvious why you restrict your group to black males and white women.

You're afraid that once a black woman (or even a white one) has had a taste of big, white throbbing BRAIN, she might not want to go back. She might realize that "axe" is a tool used to chop wood, and not a way to get an answer. She might get used to intelligent conversation, witty banter, and not hearing the words "motherfucker" "catching a case" or "where my 40?" 50 times a day.

What do you think? Am I on to something or what?

Sooner or later, black men are going to have to face their fears (and old stereotypes) head-on and admit what it is that scares them, that white men with big, smart BRAINS are going to steal their women.

So that's the answer Greg. A "BBC" can amuse us for an hour or so, but a BWB (a Big White BRAIN) can keep us wound up 24/7 and beyond.

Think about it.

Greg & Sheryl said:
These women, and their husbands, are excited by the "naughtiness" for white women having sex with black men. In their minds, they is definitely a "taboo" factor, even if it's no big deal for the rest of us.

But Greg, it IS a big deal for you. You are the only person here who has an entire website dedicated to it. You are the only person who hosts parties exclusively for it. You are the only person who still plans your activities based on peoples race.

That almost half the men convicted of rape in this country are black. Now THAT's bizarre!

"A report on rape and sexual-based crime published by the United States Department of Justice stated that of the crimes surveyed, 56% of arrestees were "White", 42% were "Black", and 2% were of other races. The report additionally noted that "[v]ictims of rape were about evenly divided between whites and blacks; in about 88% of forcible rapes, the victim and offender were of the same race"

You are right, almost half of the men arrested for rape are black, MORE then half of the men arrested for rape are WHITE.

• Like 1

VegasLee said:
"... 56% of arrestees were "White"...

You are right, almost half of the men arrested for rape are black

:lol:::lol:

And 99.999% of men arrested for rape are rapists... The other guy was just clumsy...

I think we're really getting somewhere with this discussion :)

"A report on rape and sexual-based crime published by the United States Department of Justice stated that of the crimes surveyed, 56% of arrestees were "White", 42% were "Black", and 2% were of other races. The report additionally noted that "[v]ictims of rape were about evenly divided between whites and blacks; in about 88% of forcible rapes, the victim and offender were of the same race"

You are right, almost half of the men arrested for rape are black, MORE then half of the men arrested for rape are WHITE.

Based on the percentage of the population, that figure means that a random black man has a higher percentage chance of being a rapist than an random white man.

Not to back up or agree with NumbskullsX2's at all, but I hate when statistics get played with.

Honestly I'm not sure what this thread is about anymore.

Yes indeed. Torture the statistics enough and they'll confess to anything.

From another thread. I think it goes here to.

The one thing we enjoy about the lifestyle is the sexual freedom and variety it offers. To be with other couples from different backgrounds, and ages gives us a broad spectrum of the human race. We have been lucky enough to meet and become friends with just about every ethnic group and the rewards of knowing them intimately have given us a better understanding of ourselves.

What's odd, in different parts of this country being with certain ethnic groups seems to be taboo. What's your take?

In case we forgot what the Original Poster question/comment was.:focus:

This is one discussion that I have avoided for a long time, and I’m not sure why I feel compelled to post in it now. Someone, please, stop me! No one? Shit. Ok. I’m going to say some things here that have been bottled up inside for a long time, almost 40 years. Some might be pissed off about this, but I have to say it and get it off my chest.

Ok, I’m a good old boy from North East Texas. I grew up not too far from a town where to this day (I went home for my 30th High School reunion year before last and nothing has changed) a black person has never spent the night there. I remember when a black trucker stopped his truck on the side of the road to grab some sleep and woke up to a cross burning on the front of his truck. I hated that someone did that to him. So do I know what racism is all about? Yeah, I sure as hell do, from both sides of the coin. And both sides of the coin are wrong.

When I was in Junior High, there were some black kids that liked to jump the freight train that ran from their neighborhood to the school instead of taking the bus every morning. One of the kids slipped and fell and the train cut off both of his legs and he bled to death. Not one of his “buddies” tried to help him. They left him to die. Hell, I was a Boy Scout and could have put a tourniquet on his legs till help arrived. They rode the train to school and said nothing to anyone. Someone else found him dead on the tracks. When the word hit school later that day, all of us were very upset at his death. But the blacks rioted. I was mystified by this. My God, what a tragedy. But why was it my fault because I was white? Why were the black kids rioting and breaking out windows at the school and blaming me? I didn’t abandon him to die like that!!

Then we had the race riots at the High School. I never understood any of it. I liked a number of the black kids at school and we were in band together and played and marched and had a great time. What the hell was this all about?

I joined the Navy. White, black, brown, yellow, we were all recruits and we worked together. Every swinging dick on a ship had to work together and I didn’t care what color you were. I did my part, you did your part. We survived together. When I was in combat in Grenada, I didn’t give a damn what color you were, and worked very hard to save the life of a wounded black soldier. God I hope he made it; his blood was on my hands as I held the battle dressing on his wounds as the medic worked on him. I never knew, they evaced him.

The first interracial couple that I met was in Norfolk in 1983 and lived across the court from me in base housing. He was white, she was black. They were great people and we loved playing spades with them. It was so tragic that she miscarried twice. By then I had two small daughters. And I grieved for their inability to successfully have children. They were great people and I hope that they had the kids that they so wanted.

The next year I was on a ship and I was sent to a school in San Diego with a black kid from New York. We flew out to San Diego and I rented the car because he didn’t have a driver’s license. We drove to the motel next to the school and I saw a sign for a jazz club and asked if he wanted to go out. He said “no, I’m just staying in the room.” Later that night he walked into the club. I saw what he was drinking and bought him one and walked over. I asked him why he didn’t come with me. Later he admitted that I was from Texas and wore cowboy boots. “They hang black folks in Texas.” Huh? Well, that was what he was told in New York. Geesh. We had a good time at the school, but he never trusted me because I wore cowboy boots and was from Texas.

Knock off 14 years or so, and my oldest daughter comes home at 18 and informs me that she is pregnant. The father is a great guy, has a daughter already who he treats wonderfully and she is having the baby because he will be a good dad. Ok, not what I want for my single 18 year old daughter, but I can’t force her to make a decision. Turns out that he is a black guy from Jamaica. He avoids me like the plague. He doesn’t support her when my granddaughter is born. And after she is born, “we don’t do child support in Jamaica.” While he is impregnating the mother of his other child again while my daughter is carrying his child. He has never helped her or been in any way a father to my granddaughter. And for that, I consider him to be a worthless bastard. Not because he is black, but because he did not live up to his responsibilities.

My oldest daughter is still a single Mom raising a wonderful talented daughter who turned 8 on December 31st. God what a beautiful child she is. And my daughter has done a great job of raising her. Alone.

My middle daughter is in the Air Force, has a daughter that turned three last October. She is married to a white guy that is a fucking nut case and I would drop a hammer on him in a second because he is an abusive bastard. I told him, if you ever hurt my daughter or my granddaughter, there is no place on the face of the earth that you can hide. I hope he believes me.

My youngest, he just turned 23 and has enlisted in the Navy. Following in Dad’s foot steps. Challenges, but if he gets through boot he will be ok. He brought a black girl home the other day and I found out because I went out to use the hot tub and they were in it. No problem.

White, Black, Asian, I don’t really care. It is about living up to your responsibilities and treating others like you should. Honesty, respect, responsibility.

Have I ever been with a black woman? No, I haven’t. There are several that I find to be incredibly sexy and beautiful women. Is it taboo? Yeah, from both sides of the race issue. Is it right? No, I don’t think it is. As I have said, it is about living up to your responsibilities and respecting and caring for others.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

NumbskullsX2 said:

I know my husband has the hugest brain I've ever seen. It's giant! It's thick and meaty, too, the way I like them. Oh Lordy, does that boy know how to use it! He's smarter in his sleep than most men I know are when they're awake. He could go on "Jeopardy" and make more in one week than he does in a whole year at his regular job. I'm sure even you Greg would be impressed with what's between that boys ears! I've been with african-american men before, but once I got a taste of that big white, BRAIN of his, I knew I would never "go back to any color but WHITE!"

Just when it seemed you were ready to discuss this issue in a calm, rational fashion, you resorted to a facetiousness that adds nothing to the dialog. We thought we could reach some kind of detente with you, but you are obviously not willing to try to find some common ground with us.

Now we were talking about "taboos" and there's another thing I've wondered about, which is why so many black men are afraid to let their women play with white men.

We don't find this to be true. In our area, we know about 15 or so black male/white female couples in the lifestyle, but none of them exhibit any such fear. None of them, including us, would even be in the lifestyle if we thought our spouses might become "spoiled" by other men regardless of the reason.

...and we have no shortage of people wanting to meet us...

You've alluded to this several times on this thread, although we've ignored it to this point. You seem to be suggesting, "We're nicer than you so we have more friends." That's an awfully junior-high-schoolish point to make, and even if it were a legitimate one, we don't see how you could come to that conclusion without any first-hand knowledge of our social life.

You are the only person here who has an entire website dedicated to it. Your the only person who hosts parties exclusively for it. Your the only person who still plans your activities based on peoples race.

We might be the only people on the Swingers Board who are specifically dedicated to interracial swinging, but the people here are merely a small sample of the millions worldwide who lead alternative sexual lifestyles. We are by no means alone on this planet in our style of swinging, which is one of the points we've been trying without success to convey to you.

Furthermore, if your antagonism is designed to somehow drive us away from the Board, it will not work. We've been here a long time, and we've made some wonderful online friends in the process, so we don't plan on going away anytime soon. If our presence continues to get under your skin so much, we suggest that you undergo some counseling to deal with your anger issues.

Based on the percentage of the population, that figure means that a random black man has a higher percentage chance of being a rapist than an random white man.
That's true, but because blacks comprise only 12% of the population, if a random woman is going be be raped in her lifetime, the rapist is still more likely to be white.
Honestly I'm not sure what this thread is about anymore.
At this point, it's merely an opportunity for NumbskullsX2 to vent his anger at us. We know that the best thing might be to completely ignore him at this point, but we don't like having our characters attacked, and we don't like having our points of view misrepresented, so we feel compelled to respond.

My, my, what is this? The thread that would not die?

Just to set the record straight on a few things;

1) The figures I have seen regarding arrest rates for blacks in sexual assault cases has remained steady at around 42-44%. However, the percentage of blacks in our society is less than 13%. So if you were to say that woman is more likely to be raped by a white man than a black man, you would be correct. But if you were to say that a black man is more than 3 times as likely to be a rapist, and that his victim is more likely to be white than black, you would also be correct. Statistics may mislead, but they never lie. It all depends upon who you want to slander and how.

2) The American military was one of the first institutions to integrate on a large scale, and remains a model for how it should be done. I too, miss the camaraderie and sense of purpose I felt with my fellow soldiers of ALL ethnic backgrounds.

3) My wife isn't trying to "drive anybody from these boards" How could she, when most of you are "green dots", and we're already "red dots"??

4) Yes, I am a "BWB" and my brain IS quite a bit larger than the National average, but it does NOT "throb" as she has alluded. What will happen is that sometimes when I am seated here at the computer, she will stand behind me and rub my temples. I will then grit my teeth silently and in such a way that it FEELS like my head is "throbbing" when in fact it is NOT. It's merely a parlor trick, the by-product of a magic act I learned many years ago. I hereby offer it to my friends of ALL colors, so that they may give THEIR women the experience of a "BWB" without having to go outside their chosen race.

See, we're not angry at anybody! Honest!

- The Male Half -

My, my, what is this? The thread that would not die?

That's the only thing you've said that I agree with.

That's the only thing you've said that I agree with.
Tarry naught that you were lost at the first line, my child, for with age comes wisdom, and you are but a babe in these woods.

Do not fear the BWB, for it seeketh not to steal your women or enslave your men, only to promote peace, harmony, and total understanding and acceptance of the multi-function remote throughout the cosmos.

Go now.

• Sad 2

My wife and I are a HMWC and got into swinging 5 years ago. The primary reason was so she could experience other men. She had a burning desire to be other men as I was the only partner she had ever been intimate with.

Since was extremely timid in the beginning. She laid there so quiet that I was sure she was in pain or feeling humilated. She never experienced anything close to an orgasm. I was so sad for her that I wanted us to stop swinging.

As a matter of fact, on one occasion after her white male partner came for the 2nd time and my wife had not even let out a small moan of pleasure, I actually tried to stop the swinging from continuing because I just couldn't see my wife being a cum receptacle for other men!

Well, we were going to call it quits when she told me that she wanted to have sex with a black male before stopping because watching a black man and a white woman in some of the porno tapes we wold view was a turn on for her.

Did things change when my wife had her first experience with a black male? First, my wife is as white and fair skinned as you can imagine. Her nipples are pink she is so fair skinned. Yet she had this one request. So I honored it.

Her first black lover was very well endowed. When he got naked both she and I thought he was going to rip her in half with his HUGE manhood!

Instead, he was passionate, experienced, and extremely talented at pleasuring women, even really tight, white women. She felt stretched and it was very tight. But my wife orgasmed more than a half dozen times that night!

Fast forward a few years and here we are in 2008. My wife will ONLY swing with very well endowed black men now. She has become extremely vocal, multi-orgasmic, very active in participating, and is VERY happy with her lifestyle choice.

She has decided to spend more time nurturing more of a monogamous relationship with her swing partners being exclusive to one partner until the time comes to move on to another partner where the monogamous relationship commences once again.

She tells me the gentleman she is with right now, I always am in the room with them, is the very best lover she has ever had. More importantly, she has developed a very strong emotional connection with him. Thay have been monogamous for over 3 years now. They use the word love quite often. They are open and honest about the fact that their sex has been elevated to love making. And they are proud of the passion and desire they share for each other.

Am I jealous? No! Has it affected our marriage? No! It has improved our sex life 1000% though! They f**k like wild animals in heat! That passion and lust has carried over into our bedroom. Was our sex boring before swinging? Yes! Is it boring now? No!

Am I afraid that my wife's love for her lover is coming at my expense? Absolutley not! This is the way she explains it to me...we have 3 children and even though each one is entirely different, she loves them each unequivocally. Plus, she loves her siblings, her parents, my parents and my siblings.

To love one additional person will not come at the xpense of anyone else receiving any less love. As a matter of fact, our marriage, friendship, sex, lust, passion and love for each other has never been better! Her friendship, sex, lust, passion, and love for her lover has never been better either!

She sees her lover, in our home, in our bed, with me present at least once every 2 weeks with goal of always trying to be together at least once per week. That fits perfectly into our schedule because we try to be intimate at least a couple times a week, and when the time, children, job pressures, etc. allow, even more frequently than that.

I wouldn't change anything. My wife becoming a "size queen" for black male lovers is the very BEST thing that has happened to our marriage, and we have been married almost 20 years!! We hope the next 20 are as good as the past 20 have been because we don't see any problems and only great things on the horizon!

And all this came from my quiet, shy, timid wife finally finding herself sexually and me, her husband, not being threatened by it, allowing her to explore her sexuality until she found what really pleased her. Now, a good marriage and good sexual relationship has turned into a great marriage and a great sexual relationship!

WoW !! While I have yet to experience another Race I would LOVE TOO! My wife has had that chance and loved it! Granted this is the land of the free and home of the Brave a club is still a PRIVATE or MEMBERS ONLY and they can dictate ( heh heh I said Dic) anywho, they can deny entry to anyone they choose, Much as the VFW limits who can join, while they allow other sinside they can lock it down should they choose, same with the DAV, AML etc.

The "taboo" factor is what enticed me to start with, but after having sex with several black men, I have decided to the fact that it is a preference.

D & I enjoy mfm only. D had her first black man a few years ago at my urging and we have found that it is very erotic and seemed to be more sexually pleasing, something about seeing the color contrast and she seems to have more pleasure.

At this point we prefer Black men but will still play with others as well.

Our interracial experience has mostly involved mfm or gangbangs, First it was just because it was taboo but now it has become very natural for me to have sex with black men and women. I would tell anyone who has the fantasy to explore it, it has been awesome

Hell it makes no difference to us. A pussy is a pussy and a dick is a dick. My lady half plays with black, asian and white. She don't like mexican not because of the race but because everyone that she played with so far was very rough and hurt her after they been told to take it easy with her (40% of her back is rods and pens), so no more mexicans. But as long as we all click together then it's a good chance that we get to play. I am a sucker for asian women, I just love asians and she loves black men.

Heck... I have to think REALLY far back to remember the last chinese, or even less specific, asian-woman I was with... damn! I guess ALL of my relations and partners have been ... *gasp* ... inter-racial for nearly two decades now.

(*laughing*)

I've always been a bit "experimental", but I know that I woudn't have ever had sex with a white woman if I hadn't embraced the lifestyle. I grew up and became my father, how surprising is that? :rollseye:

Lets just keep fucking until we are all the same color.....

DJ and I enjoy all bodies, but he really enjoys watching me with a black man. I saw it mentioned already, but he swears by the contrasting colors as well. He said that something about the two different skin tones is very erotic....and I agree. Darker skin is so beautiful.....we love it.

I do think the "taboo" of it is part of the allure of interracial swinging for some couples. For us, it is more about the aesthetics.

The one thing we enjoy about the lifestyle is the sexual freedom and variety it offers. To be with other couples from different backgrounds, and ages gives us a broad spectrum of the human race. We have been lucky enough to meet and become friends with just about every ethnic group and the rewards of knowing them intimately have given us a better understanding of ourselves.

What's odd, in different parts of this country being with certain ethnic groups seems to be taboo. What's your take?

I say it does not make a difference.

I personally have not seen or heard of this as being an issue, but then again, I only play with or party with people that are part of the interracial swing scene. In the non-swinging world, I also prefer to be around open minded people, as I am sure most of the folks on the board would agree.

There is plenty of prejudice in the world still, unfortunately. I try to put out a positive energy with the hopes of attracting other like minded positive good people, in the LS or not.