• Birthday 01/01/1985

Personal Info

• Relationship Status
    Couple
  • Occupation
    Full-Time Internet Marketer
  • Anniversary
    xx/xx/xxxx
  1. Why not just have a picture of you and your lady as your profile picture? Surely you will get the question as to who she is.
  2. I agree with the other members. CL is known for having shady characters. I looked through it a couple of times and there's shady written all over it. I'm sure there are a couple of good people, but they're certainly getting lost in the bunch. I much better way is to go through a proper swingers site. This way there's somewhat of a track record/reputation you can kind of look at. Also, the last thing the other person wants is a reputation/validation/comment on their profile.
  3. Well, women usually tend to be more sensitive about their actual weight. Even if they do have good proportions, it's been my experience that they're still not comfortable disclosing their weight. I've seen some women with great bodies but still embarrassed about the numbers on the scale. I'll blame it on the media, but there seems to be a certain number that women would like to be under on the scale. Some even don't care if they look better or worse, it's all about being under the number. I'm over in south Florida, and I believe this is a trend in any place that's warm and encourage the people to use the least amount of clothing possible. On the lighter side of things, it could also be that they feel it's just a profile and the specific numbers don't matter as long as everything checks out, E.g. looks, interests, etc... I agree. I think some couples do come off a little conceited, perhaps it's the way they word things or maybe I'm a little sensitive reading into it. But you know what? At the end of the day it's just a profile and you don't really have to deal with that person/couple in the first place lol. Not everyone we meet will have the same outlooks and we all know how difficult it is to teach people otherwise.