Couple
  • Swinging Experience
    5 years
  • Anniversary
    xx/xx/xxxx

Swinger Info

• Kasidie Username
    Ashkiko
  1. I'm a total top but not because of any reason other than...I tried bottoming for years and realized I was trying to survive vs. have fun...lol. A lucky plus is me topping a guy is the #1 thing the Mrs. loves to see me do with another man.
  2. Bi male here who enjoys kissing men and has done so almost every mm/mmf encounter ever had. Seems like I'm seeing more bi-male kissing at bi events than I used to. I don't think the majority of males who are open to playing with guys kiss, but I think the number of us "kissers" is growing steadily...at least from what I'm seeing.
  3. Consider the Kinsey scale: Description: 0. Exclusively heterosexual 1. Predominantly heterosexual, only incidentally homosexual 2. Predominantly heterosexual, but more than incidentally homosexual 3. Equally heterosexual and homosexual 4. Predominantly homosexual, but more than incidentally heterosexual 5. Predominantly homosexual, only incidentally heterosexual 6. Exclusively homosexual So what you have is either 100% gay/straight and then everything in between. This is why there are so many "Bi" designators. As for the whole top/bottom question: There's also versatile which is open to top or bottom. Not to mention people that are primarily a top/bottom but will on occasion switch. And there's also those that are "Oral Only" and yes, I've even known gay couples that were Oral Only. I'm not even going to open the can of worms considering guys who kiss/don't kiss...yet lol For the record I consider myself bisexual and about a 2.5 on the Kinsey scale