(M) The female half of the the couple we play with came by yesterday for some one on one time with me. She came straight from work, no shower or cleanup...let's just say things weren't pleasant down there.

Wow this is an old post (wonder how many are still in the LS LOL). I’ll add to it. Imitating your husband. Met a couple, wife hit it off with my husband and I got along with hers. Anyway, when things got heated up...the guy I was with kept staring at my husband and his wife, and tried to imitate everything my husband was doing to his wife, move by move, it was like stop and go. After a few minutes of this I had enough, gave my husband the word and we both excused ourselves and left. That was a very annoying experience. Guys be yourselves.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By adamgunn
      How many of you, or your spouses, have had NRE to the point that as a couple you needed to do something about it? What caused it? What was the resolution?

Here’s my story.

Mary and I met James at a bar for a prearranged date. He was just what she wanted that night. He had an evil grin, and when we got to the bedroom, he was as close to a Superman as I’d ever seen. They went, as I remember it, three times, and I joined the two of them from every once in awhile. We were used to MFM threesomes and I had absolutely no problems with it, I was glad Mary was having such a good time. Over the next few weeks, Mary saw him as often as possible, a real case of NRE, the worst I ever saw her in. I gave her permission to go over to his house from time to time, and they screwed a number of times.

Now Mary and I are swingers in addition to her being a hotwife, and for whatever reason we weren’t hooking up much with foursomes that summer. So I was feeling a little strange in that Mary was having quite a bit of sex with James but I wasn’t having sex with other women. Mary and I talked about it, she seemed to understand my issue.

One day Mary told me as I was heading for work that James was coming over to our house just to hang out - she and James both had the day off. I said it was okay, but I wanted to be with them in an MFM. Mary readily agreed that I’d get home, the three of us would go out to dinner, and then we’d come back to the house for sex.

Well, when I got home, James came bounding down the steps, completely naked. “Oh,” I said, “have the two of you been having fun?” “Yeah, we’ve been going at it for a couple of hours.” I got Mary off to the side, she said she didn’t remember that they were supposed to wait for me; but I could tell from body language that she wasn’t being quite honest.

They got dressed, we went out to dinner, I’m sure I was grumpy. James, understanding there was a problem, decided to leave. (Of course, I’m sure he’d had his share for the day!). Mary and I had long talks about it for the next couple of days. Finally, I said I was really uncomfortable and that I wanted her to take a break from James, at least a month. She agreed, and kept away from him. And then, unfortunately, the two of them never got back together.

I’m sorry it went down that way, James was Mary’s best lover, but I felt I needed to slow it down.

What’s your story?

• By Amanda69
      Male and female predators are unsavory to us. Single or not, get to know us both or it's a no go.
    • By GaHotNSexy
      Ok...My hubby and I are relatively new to this lifestyle although we have talked about it extensively and are sure of each others limits etc... We have played with only three couples and a few single males.

Recently I was on a different message board. (one for the club we have most recently gone too) and I have noticed that like 4 of them are talking about coming to the club "with their husbands before they divorced."... This concerns me a little... Mainly because not one of these 4 ladies will tell me what happened. I don't want to do anything to destroy my relationship with my hubby but i want to be able to explore and play. I don't want to badger them but being a woman too who goes to swinger clubs with my hubby I would just like to know why their relationships didn't work out and since they aren't willing to discuss that with me ( and i do not really blame them, since they don't know me from eve...) I am really wondering what happened?

Are there any of you ladies out there who have had serious relationship issues related to this lifestyle? Can this cause divorce? They have all expressed that it was somehow related to this lifestyle... so I am curious now if there is someone out there who can give me so advice.

I love my hubby with all my heart and i have found that no one can really please me like he can... It is just the thrill of the unknown that we crave.

Thanks for your help... feel free to email me directly if you want... gahotnsexy@aol.com

Monica
      HELP
    • By Nepenthe
      Hi all. Need advice or perspectives.

My boyfriend and I wanted and had an open relationship from the beginning. I stopped wanting to have sex with other people for my own reasons but didn't mind that he still hooked up with others.

But now that we've been together for awhile he doesn't want to have sex with me as much as he used to. I know its normal for sex frequency to decline after the "honeymoon phase" so I guess that's to be expected. He says he didn't want to have sex any more often with his ex girlfriends when he was monogamous in long term relationships. Trouble is, it's a lot less often than I want it.

It started bothering me that he'd turn me down often while always on the lookout for new people. I know novelty has its own appeal and doesn't necessarily have anything to do with me, but it was still bothering me so we closed the relationship.

Closing the relationship didn't make him any more interested in sex with me than he was before. If anything, maybe a little less.

So I don't know if I should look at this like any other couple with a mismatched sex drive which having sex with other people has nothing to do with, thereby making the restriction pointless and maybe even counterproductive? Or maybe if he does continue to have sex with others he'll be less motivated to put effort into our sex life over time?

I think I might end up resentful about the attention he gives others but I'm not even sure that's rational IF it's not actually taking anything away from me. Then again maybe it'd just be unfair that I'm sexually frustrated and he's getting extra. Or maybe that's not unfair because I could be with others and choose not to.

He really wants to do swinging with me but I find it too aggravating because we've never agreed on people and had it work out. Then I've ended up upset from getting the overall impression he's not interested in me unless other people are involved, but hes just got a thing for group play.

I just want a decent sex life with my own partner and not let all this cause unnecessary issues but I feel bit guilty asking for monogamy because it kinda goes against the original terms of our relationship.
    • By DigginIt
      Do you have those couples/singles that every weekend, when you are deciding what to do, you notice they are signed up for every event within 50 miles? Don't be one of those couples. Make a freaking decision and pick one.

We know a few couples that do this and it really pisses us off because we don't know which event to go to avoid seeing them Just kidding, but we have asked and they tell us, well, we like to see what offers we are going to get from people signed up and make the best decision. Use the "hot date" or similar hook up options for that if you really want to get laid that weekend. The damn thing shows us people from 300 miles away. It will get your profile probably more attention.

There are always at least three or four couples, every event, signed up for every event. Don't be one of those couples! It just makes you look desperate but more importantly than that, the hosts use the sign-up lists to plan according, snacks, mixers, etc. Some more than others but if I was a host of an event and noticed people that did this...I'd have to block them.

Just our opinion.