adamgunn

New Relationship Energy became a problem for you?

How many of you, or your spouses, have had NRE to the point that as a couple you needed to do something about it? What caused it? What was the resolution?

Here’s my story.

Mary and I met James at a bar for a prearranged date. He was just what she wanted that night. He had an evil grin, and when we got to the bedroom, he was as close to a Superman as I’d ever seen. They went, as I remember it, three times, and I joined the two of them from every once in awhile. We were used to MFM threesomes and I had absolutely no problems with it, I was glad Mary was having such a good time. Over the next few weeks, Mary saw him as often as possible, a real case of NRE, the worst I ever saw her in. I gave her permission to go over to his house from time to time, and they screwed a number of times.

Now Mary and I are swingers in addition to her being a hotwife, and for whatever reason we weren’t hooking up much with foursomes that summer. So I was feeling a little strange in that Mary was having quite a bit of sex with James but I wasn’t having sex with other women. Mary and I talked about it, she seemed to understand my issue.

One day Mary told me as I was heading for work that James was coming over to our house just to hang out - she and James both had the day off. I said it was okay, but I wanted to be with them in an MFM. Mary readily agreed that I’d get home, the three of us would go out to dinner, and then we’d come back to the house for sex.

Well, when I got home, James came bounding down the steps, completely naked. “Oh,” I said, “have the two of you been having fun?” “Yeah, we’ve been going at it for a couple of hours.” I got Mary off to the side, she said she didn’t remember that they were supposed to wait for me; but I could tell from body language that she wasn’t being quite honest.

They got dressed, we went out to dinner, I’m sure I was grumpy. James, understanding there was a problem, decided to leave. (Of course, I’m sure he’d had his share for the day!). Mary and I had long talks about it for the next couple of days. Finally, I said I was really uncomfortable and that I wanted her to take a break from James, at least a month. She agreed, and kept away from him. And then, unfortunately, the two of them never got back together.

I’m sorry it went down that way, James was Mary’s best lover, but I felt I needed to slow it down.

What’s your story?

• Like 1

We only swing together. We can do separate rooms, we will split up at house parties, but we don’t generally play separately. We trust each other, but other people have different ideas. 

We don’t have relationships with other swingers. Sometimes we have friendships, but if we see possessiveness, puppy love, over infatuation, it’s game over. We swing for entertainment purposes. If people develop romantic attachments, we will move on. 

Some people are polyamorous and we certainly encourage and support their lifestyle, but it’s not our preference. 

• Like 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By StartingOver60
      I am curious, when you are with another partner for the evening do you tend to have a new approach to adventure?

Does the opportunity to be with someone new give you the feeling that you are free to reach out to new levels that you may not share with your spouse?

Do you do things like swallow or go down on your new partner and not your spouse?

Do you ever just let go and accommodate the requested new situation pushing the agreed upon boundaries/limits of your spouse?

Do you have stronger or multiple organism's with you new partner?

Do you have sex more times during the evening encounter than with your spouse?

Do you look forward to a specific partner that elevates your experience?
    • By NotnewNotpros
      As a couple we are somewhere in between swinging and poly. I don’t need full on love but enjoy the playfulness of the “crush” and boyfriend/girlfriend crush feelings.

We are slowly proceeding with this with a new couple. Who is also new to the LS. We’ve been there in the past and really enjoyed this type of thing.

My “issue” is that the female is very playful and chatty. But her and my husband talk more sexy and more often than she and I do. It doesn’t make me jealous at all, I just would love it too!! The male half is great in person but the chatting and flirting has really slowed down since we’ve played a few times. He seems to be cautious when it comes to sexting. So much fun for my husband and I feel like a little blah...bland. I just want a little more fun and excitement (chat wise) considering we aren’t able to see each other often. She and I can hang out but they want to stick to the “rule of 3” for now.

So it’s hard to get to know him more without having some alone time and minimal (slightly bland) chat.

We really like them and it’s been a long time since we’ve found such good 4 way chemistry.

Any advice? And how often do you chat and what is your expectations?
    • By mncurious
      My wife recently returned from opening up our marriage for the first time. It was with a man she met on a recent trip overseas. We talked about it and planned her return trip for months. He sent her any documents she requested and had no problem talking to me if I wanted to. We agreed to split the costs for the trip.

We established clear boundaries and communication expectations. They spent an entire week together and used most of the condoms my wife and I bought for the trip. Only once did the condom break but since we use script birth control, we are not concerned as he gave her proof of being std free. She's still concerned and wants to get tested before we have sex bareback again. We still haven't had sex since she returned.

About the experience
      This was also my very White wife's first time having sex with a Black man. She's 42, her lover's 47. Let's just say she loved her first time having a Black lover. Her orgasms were beyond intense seeing his BBC slip inside of her. His, too as it was his first interracial relationship, too. He was also much more dominant and assertive during sex with my wife and was able to take her from behind and bring her to climax which is very hard to do. I'm much more chill during sex and like her to take the lead. She's okay but much prefers his style.

The only issue from the trip was that one time the condom came off during sex and they didn't notice until it was too late. My wife's a little nervous and is being tested asap, at least for any stds.

Since she returned, we haven't had time to connect sexually due to jet lag, kids, and work. She said it was a really great liberating experience overall. My wife still keeps in touch with him even though they both agreed it was mainly about sex, not a relationship. There seems to be plenty of NRE.

What is the reality from the group here when a married White wife not only has her first swinging experience but with a Black man for the first time, too. So many firsts!

Should I be concerned about anything or is this natural and normal for my wife to want him again so quickly after her first time opening up our marriage? Or is it also being with a Black man who by her own words was so amazing and incredible? Or is it just NRE with her new lover? They definitely have some emotional attachment after being together for an entire week 24/7. Lots of sex, kissing,and travel together. From what she said, their mutual attraction has little to do with race and more to do with just a visceral physical and emotional connection.

We agreed not to share social media messages or emails between my wife and her lover unless she wants to. We also talked about swinging once she returned but she has already talked about going back to see him in Europe next year. They still keep in touch and talk after the trip.

Does this sound like a poly relationship developing or just NRE from the long swinging adventure?

Thanks for the advice and please reply on or offline.
    • By GaHotNSexy
      Ok...My hubby and I are relatively new to this lifestyle although we have talked about it extensively and are sure of each others limits etc... We have played with only three couples and a few single males.

Recently I was on a different message board. (one for the club we have most recently gone too) and I have noticed that like 4 of them are talking about coming to the club "with their husbands before they divorced."... This concerns me a little... Mainly because not one of these 4 ladies will tell me what happened. I don't want to do anything to destroy my relationship with my hubby but i want to be able to explore and play. I don't want to badger them but being a woman too who goes to swinger clubs with my hubby I would just like to know why their relationships didn't work out and since they aren't willing to discuss that with me ( and i do not really blame them, since they don't know me from eve...) I am really wondering what happened?

Are there any of you ladies out there who have had serious relationship issues related to this lifestyle? Can this cause divorce? They have all expressed that it was somehow related to this lifestyle... so I am curious now if there is someone out there who can give me so advice.

I love my hubby with all my heart and i have found that no one can really please me like he can... It is just the thrill of the unknown that we crave.

Thanks for your help... feel free to email me directly if you want... gahotnsexy@aol.com

Monica
      HELP
    • By Nepenthe
      Hi all. Need advice or perspectives.

My boyfriend and I wanted and had an open relationship from the beginning. I stopped wanting to have sex with other people for my own reasons but didn't mind that he still hooked up with others.

But now that we've been together for awhile he doesn't want to have sex with me as much as he used to. I know its normal for sex frequency to decline after the "honeymoon phase" so I guess that's to be expected. He says he didn't want to have sex any more often with his ex girlfriends when he was monogamous in long term relationships. Trouble is, it's a lot less often than I want it.

It started bothering me that he'd turn me down often while always on the lookout for new people. I know novelty has its own appeal and doesn't necessarily have anything to do with me, but it was still bothering me so we closed the relationship.

Closing the relationship didn't make him any more interested in sex with me than he was before. If anything, maybe a little less.

So I don't know if I should look at this like any other couple with a mismatched sex drive which having sex with other people has nothing to do with, thereby making the restriction pointless and maybe even counterproductive? Or maybe if he does continue to have sex with others he'll be less motivated to put effort into our sex life over time?

I think I might end up resentful about the attention he gives others but I'm not even sure that's rational IF it's not actually taking anything away from me. Then again maybe it'd just be unfair that I'm sexually frustrated and he's getting extra. Or maybe that's not unfair because I could be with others and choose not to.

He really wants to do swinging with me but I find it too aggravating because we've never agreed on people and had it work out. Then I've ended up upset from getting the overall impression he's not interested in me unless other people are involved, but hes just got a thing for group play.

I just want a decent sex life with my own partner and not let all this cause unnecessary issues but I feel bit guilty asking for monogamy because it kinda goes against the original terms of our relationship.