HotCoupleGnS

Women, what's your preference on men's hair between the legs?

Women, do you prefer men to shave or go natural between the legs?  

652 members have voted

1. 1. Women, do you prefer men to shave or go natural between the legs?

• I prefer it when they shave.
    • I prefer it when they go natural.
    • I don't care either way. A penis is a penis!

Nice and neat. It shows that they care about their playpartner and themselves. I don't mind a little bit of body hair when it's trimmed up and neat but left a bush.....well come on guys - you really don't want us hacking up fur balls do you?

The Other Mrs. Menage_a_Trois

:lol:

You took the words right out of my mouth. Too much hair, it is just gross.

I trim up with clippers with a #1 guard and shave my penis and balls clean....My wife likes it and the people we have met like it too...

Call me old fashioned. I've never even seen a shaved guy.

Hate when you guys get a sissy manicure too. Little too girly for me.

LIKE FUR!! :kissface:

:) I didn't vote on this, but I'm been shaving my face & pubes, scrotum, & shaft for years. I tried using shaving cream, dove & soaps, but I've found using skin lotion for all the above is best for me. I use a cheap Dollar General Dry Skin Lotion, which only costs a dollar & lasts me about a year. Using a small amount and a good single edged razor (I get those 12 for $1) gives me a really smooth shave that lasts at least two days on face & about 6 days elsewhere. The shaving is easy to do by myself, the lotion conditions skin so there are no red spots or rashes. Not shaving longer than 6 days does make it more difficult, since the hairs are longer & the razor needs cleaning more often.

The lotion makes cleaning the hair from the razor easier, also. I just knock it on the edge of the sink, then run the razor under a stream of warm water; no muss, no fuss, the hair comes off more easily then with soap & leaves a nice clean blade with no build up as with soap & using a single blade razor is easier to clean, lasts longer, cuts easier w/o loading up the hairs between the multiblades (which really are bad shaving products designed to be thrown away quickly because they can't be cleaned as well as a single blade.) ;) Try it ladies.

My Shirley used to let me shave her legs & nether regions after I introduced her to the lotion. I can't use soap for face shaving since it leave those ugly red welts or ingrown hairs, like everyone describes when using soap. The hair seems to grow more slowly with the lotion, too; I trim with scissors if I can't shave. :D

I always shave before swinging, we both did. It seemed courteous & was greatly appreciated by those with whom we share intimacies. :rolleyes:

Sorry this is sooooooo long... Just thought I could be helpful. Now all I need is a new swinging partner-Shirley passed in 1999 & to be invited to meet some couple or more. :cool:

I absolutely don't like shaved at all...too pre-pubeasantfor me. I want to know I'm with a man, ya know? On the other hand...a guy with TOO much hair...like the guy Julie was talking about with the hair on his SHAFT!! Now, that might be too much. Neatly trimmed for me thanks. :)

I like to shave. I like the feel and the look when I slide in and out of a nice shaved pussy, I am a visual kinda guy, I like to see nice shaved pussy lips wrapped around my cock, the view during anal is nice too. :fun:

Magnum

I've only been with guys who were au naturale. I didn't have a real problem with either of them being that way. I'll take whatever I can get ::P: - I voted for "a penis is a penis" because for me it truly doesn't matter if he is natural or shaved so long as we have a good fun safe connection :)

I keep it trimmed with a beard trimmer on the shortest setting. I've never tried shaving my genitals because once, when I was about 14, I was experimenting with my first (beard) shaves and decided to shave a bit of my thighs. Big mistake: the parts I shaved that time continually get stubbly and uncomfortable even if I've never shaved there again. And, I've got sensitive skin: if my beard gets irritated frequently, I really don't want to try it out on my shaft .

OTOH, somebody wrote here that she likes it shaved but with a little bit of hair on the pubis. I think I'm going to try keeping my pubis trimmed on the 2nd or 3rd trimmer setting, and see what the ladies say.

I honestly never thought about the hair between a man's legs lol, so I guess I don't mind it. I like men who have a lot of hair though, except on the back. That's not good. But I am a sucker for a 5'oclock shadow, and I LOVE chest hair.

I'm with you ShellyM on the hairy chest. I could get lost all day in Dog's chest. :rolleyes: I never really thought about men shaving before either. But I hate the hair in my mouth. It can be a real turn-off if I have to stop and cough up a furball. Dog shaves and the first time I went down on him I did notice what a huge difference it made. It is wonderful.

Your friend,

Prettylady :kissface:

I'm with you ShellyM on the hairy chest. I could get lost all day in Dog's chest. I never really thought about men shaving before either. But I hate the hair in my mouth. It can be a real turn-off if I have to stop and cough up a furball. Dog shaves and the first time I went down on him I did notice what a huge difference it made. It is wonderful.

That is true lol, hair in the mouth is never a good thing.

I've only been with guys who were au naturale. I didn't have a real problem with either of them being that way. I'll take whatever I can get ::P: - I voted for "a penis is a penis" because for me it truly doesn't matter if he is natural or shaved so long as we have a good fun safe connection :)

I agree. Perfectly said.

You are right!

After swinging for about a year, I decided to shave my balls and shaft. Maybe it's my imagination but after that it seemed women were much more inclined to do a lot more "exploration" rather than just doing the piston-action thing. So I think I did the right thing and keep the area smooth now. I do leave some pubes above though; otherwise it would look too weird to me.

After the first time I shaved "down there" I went to a party at an on-premise club I used to go to every month or two. I didn't tell anyone I'd shaved. I was standing near the dance-floor with a woman that I'd played with before. We were doing a little groping. She slipped her hand into my boxers...and her eyes lit up and she started SMILING! "You shaved!" I received 2 1/2 blowjobs that night. One from her. (The second one was abruptly ended when the "blower" broke a nail...seriously! :lol: )

I'll tell Jay lol, maybe he will get luckier!

:lol:

You took the words right out of my mouth. Too much hair, it is just gross.

I don't mind hair on a man, I especially like it in most areas. Just not on the back please. Men, PLEASE do something if you have back hair lol.

My wife says, "It does not matter to her, one way or the other". I started shaving in high school when playing sports (football/Baseball). It seems as though I would get jock itch when not shaven, now I prefer the clean look area for me. No more jock itch and I feel it to be cleaner. But my opinion only...

Mrs good42 here -- Come on guys do it right and it is a breeze. Mr good42 visits the parlor every 4 to 5 weeks and has his waxed. It is so smooth and yummy and no hairs to spoil my fun.

So, let me know which parlour it is and the next time I'm in Sydney, or Perth, or Melbourne, or wherever you are, then you can hold my hand during the "procedure." :D

(If you can convince me to do it.)

Thrax

Mrs good42 here -- Come on guys do it right and it is a breeze. Mr good42 visits the parlor every 4 to 5 weeks and has his waxed. It is so smooth and yummy and no hairs to spoil my fun.

Are there salons in the states that a guy can go to for a "waxing" and not be laughed out of town?

I shave and like my balls and shafted shaved and have wondered if there is an easier way for a dude to keep it "nice".

Magnum :)

So, let me know which parlour it is and the next time I'm in Sydney, or Perth, or Melbourne, or wherever you are, then you can hold my hand during the "procedure." :D

(If you can convince me to do it.)

Thrax

Hello Thrax - We are in Brisbane and I would hold your hand you big baby you. :D

You guys are such babies, us girls have been waxing for ever. Mr Good has his full Brazilian at a salon (yes by a very nice young lady)that does uinsex waxing and spray tans.

Jaq :rolleyes:

Waxing - ow,ow, ow, ow :sad:

Okay but in all seriousness I am naturally bare chested and shave the lower parts all the way down to my knees. I find smooth shaven people more attractive (males and females) and I am pretty much turned off by any body hair.

(K)

I, male, had shaved for quite awhile but my wife had burning in her vagina even though we stopped the lubes and went to coconut oil or baby oil. With her other boyfriends this didn't happen. Decided to stop shaving and the burning went away. I just keep it trimmed short but just enough to not irritate. We find she has a very sensitive vagina and that's very good but it makes it imperative that we consider what and how we deal and use different ideas during sex. So far it works well. This is just our experience but others might have a problem and eliminating some toy, lube or other helps to find the source. Similar to determining food allergies.

hmmm... personally, I prefer my gal to have hair down there. What can I say, bush turns me on. I've played with shaved women before and yeah, it's kind of hot but I must admit that I was a little disappointed when I saw that they were completely bare. That's just me.

Also, I am a kind of hairy guy but I do my best to trim and keep things well managed. I don't know that I would ever go so far as to shave everything. If I started that would be a lifelong commitment that I just don't want to make.

And I don't get this "hair in the teeth" thing that people keep talking about? What the hell are you doing to have that happen? :) Honestly, neither my wife or I have ever had that be a problem. Maybe once every 3 years I'll get some hair in my mouth but other than that it's not an issue. Are people speaking figuratively when they say this or is this really a problem for some?

As a male, I personally prefer myself shaved...I have gotten use to it and I like the visual effect when having sex. I love a shaved woman and the visual is great! :)

I just got mine waxed for the first time... well sugared actually...I will never go back! Sugaring is the way to go and I love my new look and feel!

I love the feel and look of being shaved and will never let the hair grow back. Sunday we will be spending the day with a swinger couple we know...so if things turn out right I'll let you all know what his wife thinks.

And I don't get this "hair in the teeth" thing that people keep talking about? What the hell are you doing to have that happen? Honestly, neither my wife or I have ever had that be a problem. Maybe once every 3 years I'll get some hair in my mouth but other than that it's not an issue. Are people speaking figuratively when they say this or is this really a problem for some?

Hi lovemonkey,

I personally haven't had any in my teeth, but I used to get it in my mouth a lot. The more hair there is, the more likely the chance to have to stop and pick hairs out of my mouth. ::P:

Most men love to have oral attention on more than just the upper 2/3 of their penis. They love attention to their scrotum, the base of their cock, the whole area. For me, those areas with hair are just very unpleasant to lick and suck, especially if it's a lot of hair. With me, a man who wants oral attention on hairy areas is going to get little. Because I truly enjoy giving oral and I love giving attention to the whole region when it's smooth and clean, he's going to get a lot more attention for a lot more time. Just ask Mr. Tybee if it makes a difference - he'll tell you that I won't leave him alone, I'm always caressing his smooth balls in my hand or mouth, stroking his velvety cock, or spontaneously giving him oral. He feels great in both my hands and my mouth - pleasant. Yummy. That's really what it comes down to: whether the experience is pleasant or unpleasant for the giver determines how much pleasure will be forthcoming. ;)

I just had to shave my netherregions for the big V... and I have to say, it wasn't as bad as I thought to accomplish and even I, myself, love the look and feel. I think it's going to stay that way. Well at least it will after the healing is done and I can shave again. :eek:

Mrs. WS loves shaved men, also. Both of her favorite playmates go bald down there.

Mr. WS

I personally can't wait till tomorrow to see what our friend's wife thinks of my shaved cock and balls...I'll let you all know.

Hi all, this is our first post. Mr. TryIt just shaved today--the look and feeling is much better. A previous post mentioned the word "velvety"--that's exactly how it feels--very nice. We're wondering if anyone's had laser hair removal down there. Mr. TryIt is a bit apprehensive about having a laser on his boys, but would consider it to avoid the daily manscaping. If anyone's tried laser, we'd love to hear the results.

I guess I'm lucky to have a cosmetologist as a wife, we do all the work ourselves. I pluck out some hairs she can't remove by waxing and she waxes my very hairy behind and that's only one of two places I'm hairy at. I clean shave around the base of my cock with a little patch on top and we love the look.

For whatever reason when my hairs start growing around my cock and to the side of my legs it gives me the biggest hard-ons of my life. Why, I don't know, but the itch feel wonderfully sexy.

Personally, I advocate sugaring over waxing. My junk and ass are smoother than my 2-year-old's bottom and I haven't had to use a razor down there at all! Just my opinion.

Personally, I advocate sugaring over waxing. My junk and ass are smoother than my 2-year-old's bottom and I haven't had to use a razor down there at all! Just my opinion.

Question please, what is "sugaring"?

Using sugar instead of wax. It is the consistency of molasses. And they don't use strips of cloth to pull it off, just the sugar. It goes on in the direction of the hair and personally I think it has less pain, and leaves the skin smoother. I just like it better. Cost is about the same though.

I shave. But when I can afford it will get my anal area, perineum, (area between anal area and testicles) my testicles and underside, base of my penis where there’s a little hair laser treated so the hair is permanently removed.

I’ll still leave the hair over my pelvic bone and thin line of hair from there to my navel because I enjoy shaving and trimming it in artistic ways the ladies I’ve slept with so far all seem to find enjoyable. Plus regardless of bathing regularly just like a shaved labia and Mons Venris on a woman looks cleaner and more attractive to us men, so I’ve found does a well groomed pubic area on a man look more attractive to a woman.

So why laser it? Because like I’ve discovered, and many of the women here have indicated they don’t like dealing with hairs in their mouths any more than men do. While also it permanently eliminates such things as stubble that as the women here also have indicated can be a real irritant to their more sensitive areas.

I have shaved mine for at least 20 years. I feel if I want my balls and cock sucked it better be hair free and I like the clean look also.

Mrs. CXXC prefers smooth skin to hairy. She is not a fan or organic dental floss.

I've basically shaved or waxed for the last 13 years. The option to shave or wax is based upon what I am doing and where I am going.

When I travel abroad, I wax. Shaving removes the very top layer of skin and is an open invitation to infection or opportunistic bugs that can make you really sick. Waxing a day or two before our travel date will enable me to be perfectly smooth and virtually risk free of the aforementioned issues.

When we are home and not going anywhere, I pretty much just scrape the razor over the area. In the last 13 years, I have it down to a 2-3 minute process 2-3 times a week.

It feels great against Mrs. CXXC'x smooth skin as well. She too shaves.

As a gal who really likes to play with men's balls with my tongue, I prefer shaved. I do not like digging hair out of my mouth. Dave and I actually shave each other. It's kinda sexy that way. I get to make sure that all his hair is removed (except above the shaft). He makes sure that I'm the way he likes it and we go from there.

Actually, it's gotten to the point that if the men aren't shaved or trimmed, they don't get the ball treatment anymore. They're lucky to get sucked. I have such a sensitive gag reflex, that all it takes is one hair to get back there.

. . . I prefer shaved. I do not like digging hair out of my mouth. Dave and I actually shave each other.
A strange coincidence that this thread should be revived at this point in time. It was yesterday afternoon that JoAnn finally convinced me to lay down and be still long enough for her to remove the hair from my lower abdomen and nearby "equipment". She is a licensed cosmetician so I don't know why I was worried she was going to knick me with her razor (she did, actually, with the Wahl battery-operated trimmer but not a serious injury). Today it itches like crazy and when I reached down there with the bar of soap in one hand I thought "something is wrong". Now, after reading your insight, I've decided it might all be worthwhile.

~M

Mr NC shaved once about 5 years ago, long before I ever took him seriously when the "swinging" concept came up. I wasn't impressed. I thought it was just plain weird and wrong.

However, about 3 months ago we both started shaving, and OMG, it's not weird or wrong. It's amazing and so right!

We love the skin-on-skin friction, and there's no longer anything in the way of great flavor!

Pretty sure neither one of us will go more than a week. I personally can't go more than 2 days without having to touch-up.

Mrs NC.

My wife started keeping herself hairless down there about a year ago. She'd never done it before. Now, she loves it, and can't imagine wanting to have hair there again. We've considered lasering. I started keeping hair free down there about the same time. My wife FAR prefers me that way.

I'd shaved a couple of times before I knew her. One time, I had a doctor's appointment a day or so later. The doctor did a hernia check, then reached back in because he was astonished to find no hair. Then he mumbled something about it not being healthy. :lol:

I like to shave mine all the time. I find some females don't like to give head if it is not trimmed neatly. A woman with a neatly trimmed landing strip...works for me!

I shave my cock and balls, but I just 'cut the grass' above to the 'bikini' line.

Mrs. J is fully shaved, just haven't taken the time to 'sculpt' that 'landing strip' or triangle.

No complaints about looking to 'pre-pubescent' as I still have dark enough hair above the 'equipment' to show my balls have dropped. :D