TxCouple98

Threesome with twins or sisters?

Saw on a movie the other night....this guy having a threesome with a set of twin sisters. How big of a dream would that be for the guys out there, and/or would you have a threesome with your girlfriend/wife and her sister?

Can't say that it's ever been up there in my 'top ten' dreams list (unlike a certain Mr Powers). There's something vaguely incestuous about that type of set-up, and incest is a word which tends to pour cold water on my loins.

But I can see why sex with twins would be a turn-on. Answer this though: would such a scenario be a big dream for you? And if so, would you envisage them playing with each other as well as with you?

lol...nope not a dream of mine or his...just was an off the wall thought in general that I thought to post...nothing more...nothing less :)

I just got a funny little email "single's add" that reminded me of this post.

"Single male seeks double-jointed

supermodel who owns a brewery

and grows her own pot. Access

to free concert tickets a plus, as is

having open minded twin sister"

My wife is a twin, and the whole idea is my fantasy!!!

Her sister started to suck my dick one night but we got interrupted. :sad: ...my wife was watching too!!

We haven't done anything since, but they have promised my I could have my fantasy on my 40th B-day. 1 year, 324 days and counting. :lol:

• Hot! 1

Fantasy yes. I think this is something most guys think/have thought about. Sisters (especially twins) and mother/daughter (if the mother is hot). Other than bragging rights which won't be believed unless you have video I don't see an upside in the real world though. My wife doesn't have a sister so it is doesn't apply to me.

Wife on the other hand has been with brothers but at separate times and believes that she has shared lovers with her mother (also separately).

Twins would be a rush for both of us, but no relations with relations. Every time that kind of thought gets mentioned we both shiver and we swear we can hear banjo music.

My wife is a twin, and the whole idea is my fantasy!!!

Her sister started to suck my dick one night but we got interrupted. :sad: ...my wife was watching too!!

We haven't done anything since, but they have promised my I could have my fantasy on my 40th B-day. 1 year, 324 days and counting. :lol:

I doubt any one has ever looked forward to their 40th birthday in the way you do. :lol: I think I cracked a rib laughing when I read this.

BTW, those mother/daughter combos. When I was a young man, we use to call those "mother/daughter tag teams" Sometimes you would see or meet a young lady and her MILF Mother would be hot too and your little testosterone laden brain would kick into over drive over on the fantasy assembly line. :)

I remember when my mother was a MILF and my first husband and all his friends thought we would be this great tag team experience. YUCK! This is my mother EWWWWW. But alas, I could say that all I want and they still continued to talk about it.

As for the word "MILF" I once thought this was a hilarious term but not that long ago my 13 year old son came home and told me his friend (who's 14) said I was a MILF and didn't know what that was. I thought I was going to die. I don't think MILF is quite so funny anymore :(

As for the word "MILF" I once thought this was a hilarious term but not that long ago my 13 year old son came home and told me his friend (who's 14) said I was a MILF and didn't know what that was. I thought I was going to die. I don't think MILF is quite so funny anymore :(

No kidding! My boys are 1 & 3, so I have a ways to go. But it is a funny joke between hubby & I about me being a soccer mom. Hubby says funny things like if one of his buddies had a mom like me...so on & so on. Well when my kids get old enough to tell me their friend though I was a MILF, I don't think I will like the term as much as I do now! :eek:

MILF?

Mother-in-law fuck???

Educate me.

LM

MOTHER I would LIKE to FUCK

Technically, a hottie who has had children, usually means someone in the mid 30s and older.

Thank you curiousagain.

Is there a category known as OWWCILF?

OLDER WOMAN WITHOUT CHILDREN I would LIKE to FUCK?

LM :)

Wife and I did a threesome with her female cousin for a while. It was great. Why we stopped is a long story, but it had nothing to do with the fact they were real cousins.

• Hot! 2

It was a MILF encounter that convinced my that I had finally matured (well as much as guys/musicians do anyway). A few years ago I was walking down the street when I saw a gal of 20 or so who was SO FREAKIN HOT. A thought slapped my mind like a lightning bolt. I immediately realized that the woman who made that 20 year old must be TOTALLY HOT. I then started glancing around looking for her Momma. A couple of minutes later I was rewarded.

Had an experience with a past girlfriend and her sister. They did not play with each other because of the usual ingrained taboos, so they concentrated on ME!!!!!!

Thank you curiousagain.

Is there a category known as OWWCILF?

OLDER WOMAN WITHOUT CHILDREN I would LIKE to FUCK?

LM :)

They call them mature hotties, future ex girlfriend, future ex wife. etc. etc. :lol:

Hey, I don't care if you have children or not.

It was a MILF encounter that convinced my that I had finally matured (well as much as guys/musicians do anyway). A few years ago I was walking down the street when I saw a gal of 20 or so who was SO FREAKIN HOT. A thought slapped my mind like a lightning bolt. I immediately realized that the woman who made that 20 year old must be TOTALLY HOT. I then started glancing around looking for her Momma. A couple of minutes later I was rewarded.

ROFLMAO, been there, done that. If I have a young woman (twenties) that is good looking, hitting on me, my usual question is, "Is you're Mom single and does she look like you?"

Ok, I'm not sure where to start here...

I've always liked the idea of being with twins but I always kind of wrote it off 'cause what were the chances? Then I met "the boys". These really cute identical twins. Sweet guys, very funny and SOOOOO sexy. Now six years later I'm marrying one of them and we're swinging with his twin and twins girlfriend. Crazy huh? I can hardly believe it myself. I guess I can mark that fantasy off my list. The boys don't do anything with each other (we all agree that's just gross). "Just don't cross the streams" that's what they say :lol: . I still think about twin girls but I'm not that lucky :)

-CosmoGirl

• Like 1

For those who experienced twins, were they identical? And if so, did they act the same way in bed?

This is a hot thread! I know many have expressed find the idea of incestuous intercourse to be repugnant, but there are many who do like the fantasy. The mainstream movie 'Cruel Intentions 2' (otherwise forgettable) has an arousing shower scene in which identical twin sisters soap up and kiss each other. Before I married the wife, I used to fantasize about her older sisters. Nowadays I have had the rare fantasy of having a threesome with her grown niece. There is a strong family resemblance between her and my wife, and I confess that I'd love to see them kissing, fondling...and the rest (and, of course, being able to participate, too). We're all very affectionate, and I always look forward to seeing her at family gatherings (she gives TIGHT full-frontal hugs) and she's cute as a button. Sigh...think this one will always be relegated to the 'fantasy' vault (although I think niece could use some TLC...first marriage was abusive and second wasn't too much better (to older guy who wanted trophy wife but neglected her).

Personally, the thought of swinging with a mother and daughter (or two sisters) sends me through the roof! The previous post about the vacation swing with couple and the 44-year-old mom and 24-year-old daughter had me wondering if the mom and daughter ever got together during the night (the poster said they kept switching partners) and what the husband and wife thought about it.

BTW...as you grow older, having teen guys regard you as a MILF may be a great ego boost (although I understand the awkwardness when son comes home asking questions...not funny for you right now, but amusing to the rest of us!). Just enjoy the compliment in the spirit in which it was given! (and don't wear halter tops around the horny little fucker who said it). On second thought, maybe you should repay the peckerhead by flaunting your goods when he comes around (imagine him squirming every time you bend over). Get him good and stirred up and then ask him to get up and retrieve something for you (and watch him try to do it while walking backwards). Revenge is sweet!

Always wanted my wife's older sister, she just had this very sexy way about her. Got to live that fantasy last year, and yes, she fucks like my wife.

• Hot! 1

Had the wife and her sis several times. It's fun, they just take turns as they are both straight. Still a lot of fun and looking at the pictures will keep me young in my old age! Now if I could just get the sis's hubby to stop shaking the camera!! :lol:

• Haha 1

Incest is a big taboo in the Western societies. A big no no. But with an exception, and that exception is 'Twins.'

I mean think about it, Playboy, Penthouse, etc. openly show real twins making love or having sex. I believe female twins having sex with one another is totally accepted in the Western society as long as it's done behind closed doors.

Well, I think the deal with twins is that it's such a unicorn of a prize that "convention be damned, let's do it!"

With "just" sisters, then it's between FF and twins, so it's not as much of a push, and social convention may intervene.

(By the way, Playboy has never shown sisters or twins doing more than kissing, and that just for a moment)

Personally, I think the "incest taboo" is a relic of a bygone era. It's based on the whole genetic dominance thing, and if you're not doing it in an abusive manner or to have kids, then it's nobody's business but the siblings. In other words, lump it under the big "between consenting adults" umbrella.

I envy you guys who've been able to be with the sister-in-law. I don't have that option, so we have to find *both* sisters. [sigh]

Nova

I like the idea of twins and have thought of a good fantasy. If I would ever get the chance I would have them blindfold me and each take turns having sex with me. I would then have to guess which twin is it and if I guessed wrong they would have to start all over again until I got it right! :D

Have had the chance with sisters in 2 diff occasions. Both times sisters indulged in pleasing each other. Must admit it was very hot. Twins are still a big fantasy not yet tried.

At one point, we had a debate of a wa brother and sister playing together in the lifestyle. The community went a little nuts, saying that incest was so very, very wrong.

And yet two sisters is okay? Double standard much?

• Like 1

part of the appeal of having a threesome is being able to watch two women enjoy each other. I just couldn't enjoy the process. Not really on my fantasy bucketlist.

My ex-wife had three sisters that I would fantasize about. I was young so it was easy to make anything sexual. None of them were hot but one was cute. She was easy to talk to, in pretty good shape, fun to be around. It was more the taboo nature of it that made the fantasy interesting. My ex wasn't real adventurous in the bedroom so I carried a lot of fantasies because she wasn't interested in doing much. I think one of her sisters would have been fun in the bedroom, two were likely dull like the ex.

Current wife has two sisters. Again, neither are hot. One would be but she is so opinionated. She's always complaining. She's always bothered by something. It is quite annoying. I saw her in a bikini about two months ago but couldn't get past her whining to imagine anything sexual. I do know that she has a wild past and with a little alcohol something could happen. She's been involved in many sexual adventures over the years. I doubt I could get excited because of the years of listening to her mouth has made her unattractive. 

3 hours ago, Playman64 said:

I’ve been with 2 sisters and a mother/daughter. 

You da man. 
A business colleague had a romp with a mother and daughter at Club Med. 

• Like 2

I know for the fact that a lucky guy ended up has a FFM fucked both his girlfriend & her cousin in the same room. 

• Hot! 1

11 hours ago, Funmom said:

Was not a fantasy of mine at the time but did have a 3 some with twin brothers. It happens when my husband was in the Army and stationed in north Carolina, he was deployed and I would go to Walmart alot. I went so much that workers there all knew me lol. Well one of the employees was a good looking black guy Jeremy and he would always talk but it never felt flirtatious just normal talk. I was at Walmart one day and was talking to a few employees telling them about how my car need a part and how much the shop was going to charge me. Jeremy said him and his brother worked on cars and if I got the part they work fix it for me. I asked how much and he said to just get them beer. I said ok and I'll make dinner too. So they came over on their day off and when they showed up I was shocked to see they where identical twins. After they fixed my car, they ate and we sat and drank. We drank Liston to music and talked. Next thing I know I'm on my knees sucking both of them and then they started fucking me. We finished fucking and we sat around for a while then we went for round 2 then they left

A lube and an oil change?

• Haha 2

Sure hope the young lady above gave permission to have herself plastered on the internet!

• Like 3

15 hours ago, enhancer said:

Sure hope the young lady above gave permission to have herself plastered on the internet!

Don’t worry they have been online for a decade. It’s from a Spanish site I think. 

22 hours ago, BillyandDebbie said:

Don’t worry they have been online for a decade. It’s from a Spanish site I think. 

I did a Tineye search and the pictures were posted on numerous sites years ago. 
It looks like this board has been inundated with hoaxers  with outlandish claims and pictures. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, cplnluv1 said:

It looks like this board has been inundated with hoaxers  with outlandish claims and pictures. 

That being the case all I have to say is pathetic.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, cplnluv1 said:

The are some sincere inquiries made on the board by honest individuals, but by my observation there are for sure a large proportion of posts by trolls or fanaticizers. The former generate good discussions that illuminate the many aspects of the lifestyle. But even the latter, goofy and fictional as they may be, still sometimes lead to useful comment strings.

• Like 2

On 5/18/2022 at 7:23 AM, cplnluv1 said:

Oh, no! Say it isn't so!

But... but... the story seemed so... believable!

NOT

Lol...

• Haha 2

On 5/18/2022 at 1:23 AM, cplnluv1 said:

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Certainly has changed my reaction to this pic posting.  I am unfamiliar with Tineye, but it sounds like a very useful tool.

• Like 2