Guest Mr&Mrs-naughty

Seducing the waterboy

Mrs. Naughty next time ya see him you have got to ask him if he told his wife about your "proposition".

This can't end like this, It just can't............

I bet he was "standing tall" the whole time

I'm not married, give me a jug of water and I'll be your water boy

you can call me bobby bouchet lol

Man... I can't believe what I missed!

Even though I was available to read the continuing saga in March, I was with you in spirits!

The thing is that this is become something you will look back on and never regret. You took a chance and made a memory that this man will always have, and remained classy about it all the while.

You should be proud of yourself. And as it turns out, all the planning in the world didn't make a bit of difference in the end. It happened when you least expected it to. And it happened the way it was supposed to.

Good Job Mrs. N

Guest Mr&Mrs-naughty

Just thought a quick update was in order.........

Today was water day, & I forgot. I came home & found 2 bottles & for the first time EVER a note - "Sorry I missed you, have a good day!" :D

I thought that was funny!

:lol: Sounds like someone has been thinking about you.

Wow! That must be a hint or something!

I wonder if he talked to his wife about it and they are curious? Maybe they saw a repeat of Oprah and they want to know first hand....?

How curious!

Mr&Mrs-naughty said:

Today was water day, & I forgot. I came home & found 2 bottles & for the first time EVER a note - "Sorry I missed you, have a good day!" :D

This is a very good sign.

It may be to your advantage that you weren't home when he delivered.

There are benefits to not always being available. He will think about you even more now.

Next time he delivers, try to be there. And be ready for an interesting conversation. I think he'll have something to tell you.

My wife is sometimes home when our waterboy arrives. I asked if he was good looking, she said he was. I suggested she is welcome to try the "naughty" on him. So maybe she will. Considering how many have read this thread. I wonder if this will be a boon for waterboys everywhere!!

• Like 1

Guest Mr&Mrs-naughty

Another first time ever... A phone call

I (Mr) came home early from work and there was a message on our answering machine from the waterboy (He didn't use "Waterboy", He used his first name) reminding us it was water day.

Last time a note; this time a phone call.

Hmmmm, I wonder if he left the message to maybe see if Mrs naughty would be home. :fun:

;)

Guest Pinmonkey

Wow, looks like you guys piqued his interest. Maybe he did talk to his wife and is thinking about it. Good luck.

Wow... great news. I'll bet Mrs. N has been the subject of many fantasies and (wet?) dreams these past few weeks!

Looks like we can put away our erotic literature, Mr. and Mrs. N are at it again.

We're waiting with baited breath and our toys to read every detail.

We've been way too busy to play the last month so we'll live vicariously through you.

Thanks

What caught my eye when reading the initial post was " how he could smell her pussy in the air."  Now I too on occasion can smell a woman while she is ovulating,  which has been disputed by men and women. I am glad that other men can also smell a woman who is either sexually excited or ovulating!

My wife and I have had many fantasies similar to this and this has given us ideas. We have enjoyed this thread so much. I hope there will be an update in the future even if the target has changed to someone else besides the waterboy.