Guest Mr&Mrs-naughty

Seducing the waterboy

Guest Mr&Mrs-naughty

Before or after reading this thread? :)

This story is very hot. Wife loves this she did it with the cabinet guy.

So come on tell us more about the cabinet guy

Got to admit, even I'm starting to get drawn in by Mrs Naughty's plans for the corruption of this poor H2O shifter. And surely after her flash of cleavage on his latest visit, he's starting to form an idea (even if it's only the most microscopic of ideas) that Mrs N is interested in him?

OK, the wife just asked an interesting question... At which stage do you intend informing him of how far things can go? Are you gonna tell him before anything serious happens, ie, are you gonna inform him of the arrangement with mr-naughty or not, and if not why?

Her concern is, will you just be using him and risk breaking his heart, or are you just using him and will make sure he knows where he stands from the start?

Guest Mr&Mrs-naughty

Stout,

When we get to that point we will let him know.

Mrs naughty is not going to lead him on in a way that would lead him to think she wants a serious relationship with him. :)

In HS and college I was a delivery person and was seduced by older women/housewives a couple of times. I turned down more offers than I accepted, but the few times it happened it was great fun.

Guest Mr&Mrs-naughty

Nope, Not yet.

We have been on vacation for 3 weeks.

But it is ongoing...Hang in there gang. We will post updates & the ending to our quest no matter the outcome.

Hopefully it ends something like this..... :fun:

:lol:

Guest Mr&Mrs-naughty

Well we have some good news and some bad news....

The bad news first:

The waterboy came by today and I tried to see if he could deliver a little later in the day. About 3:30 after mrs naughty gets home from work :hahaha: .

No deal :( .

His hours are from 7 - 3. Mrs naughtys exact hours. It didn't matter this summer because mrs naughty was not working. But she is back to work now.

A bump in the road to corruption.

Now for the good news:

He gave me his cell phone # for mrs naughty so she can call him directly if she wants. Actually he hasn't given me the # yet. He said he is changing cell phone companies this week and will call mrs naughty by the end of the week with his new #.

Well that's a real bummer :( But it sounds like there is still hope with your getting his number. The chase being more difficult and complicated is going to lead to more intense buildup making the moment if/when it happens pretty darn incredible...if I do say myself :)

I've been away for a while but I must say I'm glad this post is still going. Best reading on the whole internet.

O.K. maybe I'm exagerating a little but it's pretty damn entertaining, definatley better than Fear Factor.

If this ends in anything other than Mrs. boffing the hell out of the waterboy I'm gonna be disappointed :sad: No pressure or anything..... :D

Thank you Thank you Thank you, This thread i read to my wife and all my fantasies of the waterboy. pizza guy, and ups guy proves to her I'm not nuts it is erotic to watch her seduce them. I always see them check her out and tell her to flirt back and go for it I would just love to watch. And she justs laughs me off. See that we haven't tried swinging yet it is pure fantasy but I LOVE IT ANYWAY. Mrs Naughty you go for it and let us all read what happen. I for one would love to see the the out cum of this.

Thanks for sharing that with all of us and from your pics i think the waterboy is in for a real treat!

• Like 1

Ok quick update: Not as good as mr and mrs naughty but here goes. I just read my last post to A (her) and it turns out she had a little fantasy of her own in the beginning of the summer. The Cable guy came to the house: So it turns out she found him hot and had a little wet fantasy of her own. That may not be a big deal for most of you but it is a giant step for us and the fact that she talked about it YAHOO. So thanks again to the Naughty's.

Oh wait, I think I will need to call the cable guy soon what do you all think the odds of getting the same guy is? lol I couldn't be so lucky. :cool:

• Like 1

Yeah, I asked Ci about our waterboy, told her she can go for it just as long as she gives me all the details

Mrs Vjk's is the FedEx guy. She runs our online Belly-dance supply website, so we get lots of home deliveries. When I was working shifts, I woke up one day and heard her unmistakable "gawd-I-wanna-fuck-you" giggle. Yep, it was the FedEx guy, who liked to wear the shorts and a Golf shirt. He also liked to hug, and when a guy hugs DD's, well... Unfortunately, he transferred to Northern VA before anything could happen :(

I think...

I'm glad this post is still going. Best reading on the whole internet.

O.K. maybe I'm exagerating a little but it's pretty damn entertaining, definatley better than Fear Factor.

If this ends in anything other than Mrs. boffing the hell out of the waterboy I'm gonna be disappointed :sad: No pressure or anything..... :D

Dito

We Agree!

I, too, am eagerly awaiting the next installment in this saga. I'm looking forward to hearing the details.

Whether or not this ends in corruption we have all enjoyed the chase :)

This reminds me of the time we (myself and about 3 other girls) seduced a bartender at a party.... he looked just like a 21 year old Ricky Schroeder (when he was still just plain cute)..... that kid had the Penthouse letter of his life that night.

I got a coupon in the mail the other day for water delivery.....told hubby it sounded like a good deal-and they'll give you 2 free cases of water for ordering! This story makes a much better ad campaign, though. ~DD

Well Naughtys give us an up date has the water boy been back? Has Mrs Naughty worked any of her magic on him. Hey we are on a need to know basis and we NEED TO KNOW!

Thanx for the fun M&A

Guest Mr&Mrs-naughty

Last Thursday was the scheduled delivery from the waterboy. Mrs naughty had the day off but I had to work and all three kids were in school.

When the waterboy showed up she was wearing nothing but a thong and a pink silk robe that came down about half way down her thighs. The waterboy brought the water in and gave mrs naughty the bill. After paying Mrs naughty asked the waterboy if he knew anything about computers. He said he did. She told him she was having trouble with the computer in our bedroom(We don't have a computer in our bedroom :hahaha: ) and wanted to know if he could look at it. He said he would.

When they got into the bedroom Mrs Naughty closed the door and dropped her robe and stood there in nothing but her thong. The look on his face was priceless.

Mrs naughty put her hands on his face and gave him a few gentle kisses on the lips then ran her hands down his chest as she lowered herself to his zipper. She was pleasantly pleased to find he was hung with about 7 1/2 inches and Very thick :facelick:. The thought of having him inside her made her drip with anticipation. She began to give him oral as she massaged his balls with her hand and then led him over to the bed. She slid off his pants then removed her wet thong and climbed on top of him. Just feeling him inside her brought her to her first orgasm almost immediately. They had passionate sex for almost an hour where waterboy brought mrs naughty to orgasm after orgasm. They ended their session with both of them cumming at the same time drenched in sweat. He put his clothes back on and mrs naughty put her robe back on and walked him to the door. She gave him a gentle kiss on the lips and sent him on his way :kissface: .

Okay, Okay...

That's not really what happened. In fact I sadly report that nothing has happened :sad: . The schedules just will not allow time for Mrs naughty to seduce him.

But since many of you on this board have been following us on this journey I figured I would end it with a bang ( No pun intended :lol: ) because I didn't want to disappoint :) . But the reality is its just not going to happen. At least not till next summer when Mrs naughty is off work again & even then who knows if he will still be the waterboy.

We haven't given up all hope but it doesn't look good. Thanks everyone for following our saga and if anything does change for the better we will fill you in.

What a perfect ending to a perfect thread! Some fantasies are meant to be shared and this one had it all. From buildup to climax (don't excuse the pun)!!

Thanks for sharing.

Mr Naughty I know your writing style.

A little ways into your VERY HOT story I knew it was a fantasy finish, and what a fabulous finish it was!

I enjoyed every minute in the bedroom with waterboy and Mrs Naughty.

Thanks! :kissface:

Mr & Mrs Naughty! You had me all goosepimply when I read what I thought had happened and it got me really excited :lol: But it's good that you got a really good imagination as it wouldn't be fun otherwise facelick Thanks for sharing your fantasies with us. Mrs

Well thanks for the great finish even though it was just fantasy.

The funny thing about this is there is a waterboy out there that doesn't know how lucky he could of been and what a great time he missed out on with a real sexy women...IF HE ONLY KNEW LOL poor bastard :lol:

Makes me wonder if i ever missed out on a chance of a life time and i dont know about it :eek:

you go mrs naughty, we have a cop around here and i would love for him to cuff me and use his nightstick( the one in his pants) on me:).........mmmmmmmmmmm

I had a situation like that once where I was the waterboy (so to speak). I was 19 years old and a waiter. I server a "older" couple -- probably in their mid-40s. The woman was really sexy and I felt like she was flirting with me and of course I was trying to be sly and keep my "boaner" down while serving them. When they left I found a note with my tip that read: "I'm giving you your tip, call us if you want to give me yours" with the phone number included. Of course I called and went over that night. My advice: be bold. A young guy can't resist a sexy woman. facelick

Guest MrnMrs1ly

Oooohhh Mannn...My Wife is loving this one! She says GO FOR IT! I think she would go for it and we definitely want to know the outcome.

Mr Intuition here...

Mrs. showed me this post and I think its great! Go for it Mr and Mrs Naughty!!

Actually it gave me an idea...Mrs has been complaining that men are so hard to shop for. Well I think I have my gift idea now...

Picture this: Mrs in a short skirt, sexy black nylons, and no panties shopping for shoes. I think I'll ask Santa for the opportunity to watch Mrs Intuition give an unsuspecting shoe salesman a lovely view.

Wonder if that'll make the shopping a bit easier....and much kinkier!!! :)

Happy holidays to all!

Guest MrnMrs1ly

MrsNaughty, OMG, you had me on the edge of my seat....haha.

Guest Mr&Mrs-naughty

We still have the same waterboy and we are kicking around the idea of leaving him a note on delivery day that reads something along the lines of "If you want to get together sometime for some fun drop us a line." And we will leave him our e-mail address.

The only thing we are afraid of is if there is a sub that day for him. Since we won't be home we won't know for sure if HE got it.

We don't want some fat, hairy, toothless, greasy, wife beater wearing man with over active sweat glands and clogged pores to end up getting our note. :eek:

I, for one, am looking forward to hearing how this scenario plays out.

Good Luck Mrs. Naughty.

Guest Mr&Mrs-naughty

I have some GREAT news!!! (I know, I know, this thread just won't go away :rollseyes )

Anyway,

Our water cooler is broke!! It is leaking water!! :claps:

Mrs Naughty is going to call and have a time scheduled that the waterboy can come by and "Fix" the problem. She is going to take off work so she can be here to let him in. :hahaha:

This could get interesting facelick. We will keep you updated....... :cool:

How big a wrench did you use to make that happen???

And why in the world didn't one of us think of this sooner.

If that guy knew how many people were rooting for him to "get lucky" he would have performance anxiety. :lol:

Guest Mr&Mrs-naughty
curiousagain said:
How big a wrench did you use to make that happen???

And why in the world didn't one of us think of this sooner.

If that guy knew how many people were rooting for him to "get lucky" he would have performance anxiety.

:lol: No wrench...Just luck.

We will have to see what happens from here.

Mre naughty will be alone. I will be at work and the kiddies will be at school.