Guest Mr&Mrs-naughty

Seducing the waterboy

I hope it works out! Can't wait to hear all the details! This thread is one of the best ones here!

Mrs is an inspiration to us all!

Mrs. Indy (frantically looking at the phone book to add several services to her house today!)

I've been the telephone man and cable tv installer. Here's what he's looking for.....grab him by his belt buckle and quickly undo his pants and drop them. Push him to the floor and ride the bull.

Good luck.

Spoomonkey said:
This has BEEN interesting!

Awesome!

It's like Melrose Place used to be (hookups right out of our fantasies), only the characters in this story are WAY more likeable.

Lots of good karma being sent your way, Naughties. Best of luck!

Mr&Mrs-naughty said:
(I know, I know, this thread just won't go away :rolleyes: )

Don't worry, Naughties! None of us want this thread to go away . . at least not until there is a great cumclusion . . err that's conclusion, to the story! :D

So when is the repair day scheduled? Inquiring minds want to know!

Guest Mr&Mrs-naughty

Son Of A Bitch!!!! :mad:

Well,

Mrs naughty calls the water company to turn in our "Service request" (Pun intended :hahaha: ).

The waterboy calls her back earlier this afternoon and tells her he will be out of town tomorrow so someone else will be out to bring the new water cooler.

:mad::(:mad:

It was a quick conversation so Mrs Naughty did not have time to slip anything in there to grab his attention, other than the tone of her voice.

So we are thinking...Shit, why is this so difficult? :confused:

We are trying to do this while being somewhat tactful about it.

Then a glimmer of hope, The phone rings and I answer it. It's the Waterboy calling to say he is on the way over to change out the water cooler. :claps:

This is both good and bad.

Good because he is on his way over, Bad because all three kids are freshly home from school and running about. So flirting, if any, is going to have to be carefully displayed.

The water truck pulls up out front and it isn't the usual water truck and it isn't the usual waterboy :(

When he called earlier in the day it was "Our waterboy" and Mrs Naughty talked to him. Later on when I answered the phone it was the guy the waterboy told mrs Naughty would be out the next day. He had time and wanted to stop by tonight.

This guy, or kid, was probably about 17 and not naughty waterboy material.

So,

Mrs Naughty checked the calender and the next Mrs Naughty/Waterboy eclipse is going to be the 22nd of March. She will be off work that day. So ther is plenty of time to plan. And since she will be home alone she can dress as hot as she wants, or not dress at all. Her option :facelick:

Sorry to keep throwing in these teasers. The dream is still alive but this is about it till the 22nd of March.........

Pray for us... :lol:

Aw man! March 22nd?!? *whine* I'm sure the Naughty's are thinking exactly the same thing. But you know what they say: good (naughty) things come to those who wait. :Evil:

This is one of the sexyest threads on the internet right now . Keep us all up to date. This is giving me some ideas of my own. :lol: Good job

Son Of A Bitch!!!!

So, Mrs Naughty checked the calender and the next Mrs Naughty/Waterboy eclipse is going to be the 22nd of March...

We just found this fantastic thread! Please keep us informed Mrs Naughty!

:claps::claps::claps:

:bowing::bowing::bowing:

:8-0::

Mr. Naughty could intercept the "waterboy" as he made the neighbor's delivery and ask for water service also. When the "waterboy" brings in the bottle, Mrs. Naughty could walk into the kitchen nude, whereby Mr. Naughty could comment "dont mind my wife, she always goes naked around the house". Then Mr. Naughty could hand him a dollar tip and tell him " Mrs. Naughty will give you a.... tip (wink) next time you come".

WHY????? I work for a utilities company and I go into TONS of homes. Now I'm a pretty decent looking guy if I must say so myself. BUT NO ONE EVER HITS ON ME!!!!! I'm sick of all these movies and shows making it look like guys like us get tons of action, well I DON'T!!!!!

dammit.

Mr&Mrs-naughty said:

She said a little flirting went on and she was wearing a shirt that tied in the front over the breast area. Well ,she had it untied :hahaha:

She bent over in front of him to give a little tit shot while she was bringing the new water bottles in the house. She said he brought the last one in for her.

WOW! You guys rock! Let's just say this little part gave me very "Special" feelings :D

Wow. Keep at it, Mrs. Naughty!

Let me know how it goes... wish it would work on my Taekwondo Intructor!

Reel him in!

Jenn

Guest Mr&Mrs-naughty

Today was waterday.

I am home from work due to a foot injury, so I was able to 'forget' to put my bottles out. I am wearing a tie up shirt, & due to the fact I have to hop around or use my crutches, the front came untied.... :eek: OOPS! My bad......

So, as I hopped around getting the empties outside he walked up & flashed his snowy white teeth. I smiled & we had some idle chit chat....he brought all of my water in & put it in the closet where I keep them(which is big progress). I tried to flash my most naughty flirty smile constantly. We talked for a minute about my foot, he smiled again, & was off.

I cannot believe how bad I froze. I wanted to be able to follow everyone's advice, & just do as Alura said, but I could not bring myself to do it. I did manage to note there was no wedding ring.

Now keep in mind - I've had sex with friends who didn't even know it was coming - why is this so damn hard for me? I would think since we are going to be moving, it should be easier, but it's not.

AAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr. Naughty will be so disapointed. He called from work a few hours ago & wanted to know if he'd been by yet. I told him he hadn't & before we hung up he said, "be naughty"... I tried. :sad:

Guest Pinmonkey

Well darn. I was hoping for a better outcome. Well better luck next time. Too bad he doesn't know just just what a lucky waterboy he could be. ;)

Mrs Naughty -

I think you've had way too much pressure put upon you by this thread. You've thought about the waterboy arriving way too much.

I think of it like preparing for a speech, if I overprepare and try to memorize what I will say and how I will act in front of the group, I usually give a bad speech.

If I don't give it too much thought, have a loose attitude, all goes much better.

Don't you worry about this waterboy. There will be many more men with dazzling smiles that will scoop you up without YOU having to work to get them. Maybe this guy is not right afterall.

Grab a beer and put your leg up. If I were with you, I'd drink a brew too, and we'd have a great time laughing about this little miniseries. :D

:kissface:

Oh Mrs. Naughty I feel really bad for you. It's too bad that it happened that way. But you know, there's got to be some way to get in touch with him. It's time to take this to the next level :evilgrin: Is there some way you can have the receptionist at the water company ask him to call? If she asks what for, tell her he said to call him if you ever had any questions or concerns...well you have a question for him. Or that he forgot his hat or something... ;) Keep trying.

Oh so close! I bet you anything it will be on his mind ALL day and then some. Even if you didn't go through with it I'm sure it's a fantasy you're both sharing now facelick

We agree with likeminds321...alot of pressure on you to handle the situation with your desire, Mr Naughty's desire and all of us here reading this wonderful thread.

The question is do you think he got your message. If he did maybe next time it will progress to a stage you want.

Just relax it will happen when everything is right.

And we bet Mr. Naughty would never be disappointed in what you do. Just keep smiling and the shirt untied.

Guest Mr&Mrs-naughty

I'm not disappointed. The thought is hot and the intentions are good. If it happens it happens. If it doesn't, it doesn't but it sure is fun thinking/talking about the possibilities along the way.

:)

damn luck waterboy...I think I need to change jobs LOL and mr naughty your da man too damn what a woman :D

I can only imagine what the poor water boy and his buddies talk about after he see's Mrs. Naughty facelick

I wonder just how many other Naughty wifes are on his route.

Good luck you fortunate naughty family

Realize that it also depends on the maturity and confidence of the waterboy.

Years ago in the first couple of years of gainful employment I had to deliver documents to a client's house during the day.

Had coffee with the lady of the house (hubby not home) and the lady of the house was flirty, suggestive and expressive. Translation - "Want to screw".

Too many unknown's

- Where was the hubby?

- This was a client and if it went wrong, loose job

- Too fast and never met her before in my life.

On one hand, would of loved to jump her and on the other nervous about possible repercussions. So I left head bang

The waterboy probably would love to jump your bones, but you need to find a way to make your intentions absolutely clear and that his risk is minimal.

Good Luck

Wow - this is so entertaining for a horny bastard like me.

When read the "teaser" it got so hot in my office that I had to turn on the AC (it's 30 degrees out).

Thanks for the entertainment, I hope everything works out for the best.

A thought - is there a chance that the Waterboy does not have a clue that you are coming on to him? Could he just assume that you are a happily married woman who likes to dress seductively & smile, but would most likely slap him if he tried to make a pass? I only say this becasue I am a guy, a pretty good looking guy who is as horny as they come, yet I have experience being totally oblivious to hot women coming on to me for sex on more than one occassion. This includes my wife, who I met at work & couldn't get enough of how sexy she dressed everytime we were on calls together (short skirts, hot heels, her telling me that she & her man were into threesomes... yet I coudln't put it together when she would ask me to lunch or call me "just to say hi". Now, I am blonde - maybe there's my answer :lol:

Anyway don't assume that the waterboy thinks you want him & don't worry if he doesn't pickup on your bluntness - he might just be a blonde at heart!

Hi everyone, I am new here and this is my first post. I want to 2nd Fred&Wilma's post, even though I am extremely horny all the time, I have walked away from a couple of situations like Fred&Wilma describe. I just can't figure out when someone is just flirty or serious about having fun. Always afraid of offending the person because I misread their cues. Better to open about your intentions, that would put him at ease and make the experience that much better.

love this waterboy thread... we talked about doing this with the cable guy..it's just not as easy as you would think...

Guest Mr&Mrs-naughty

Okay everyone, I finally did it.

Due to a weird twist of fate, I ended up at home this afternoon, & waterboy was running late.

I was searching the front yard (in my work skirt & sweater) for a piece of my sunglasses that had fallen off (to no avail) when he pulled up.

We had the usual chit-chat...I was smiling my naughtiest smile. :D

He was getting the bill ready, & I said "So...are you an adventurous kind of guy?" *insert head tilt & naughty smile*

Waterboy: "Sure." slight pause "adventurous like how?" (knowing full well by the look on his face 'how')

Mrs Naughty: "Well, Mr. Naughty & I are adventurous type people, & we thought you may be interested in some 'adult' adventure."

WB: *cute laugh* "Mr. Naughty is into this too?"

(I nod but say, 'well, not with YOU)

WB:"I may be, but my wife never would, I'm pretty sure"

Mrs N: "WIFE? I have never seen you wear a ring!" (we are both laughing at this point - me because I was going to ask him that very thing first, but I thought I'd end up chickening out altogether - so I decided to just go for it, & him because he obviously was expecting me to ask him bungee jumping or skydiving)

WB: *lifting hand & displaying ring* "You're right, I don't always wear it at work-....so you guys are like swingers, huh?"

Mrs N: "I suppose you can say that" *laugh*

so the conversation goes on for about ten or fifteen minutes where he says he knows he's blushing 50 shades of red & I assure him he's not. We have a little more idle chit chat, he tells me I'm the first to ever make him an offer like that.

sooooooooo

This is most likely the end of the waterboy saga. It is a bit of a victory, because I finally overcame the fears & just went for it. (Not to mention he's done a few mfm cameos in my dreams already :lol: )

Thanks to all of you for your suggestions & Happy thoughts. The thrill of the hunt was fun. Also, he left on good terms so I won't feel like I have to avoid him in the future.

The End?? NOooooooooooo! :sad:

Well, we are VERY proud of you "going for it" no matter how it ended up playing out. You know you made his day.

Thanks for the GREAT thread!

Mr&Mrs-naughty said:

Mrs Naughty: "Well, Mr. Naughty & I are adventurous type people, & we thought you may be interested in some 'adult' adventure."

WB: *cute laugh* "Mr. Naughty is into this to?"

(I nod but say, 'well, not with YOU)

WB:"I may be, but my wife never would, I'm pretty sure"

Well I think you did a damn fine job Mrs Naughty.

I am wondering if WB thought you were trying to have an affair, rather than swing. This might be why he hasn't bit...he's married, he also may be the kind of guy who--even if single--would never have a fling with a married woman who was cheating on her husband. (Which makes him all the more desirable and upstanding. ;) )

Your conversation today cleared all that. He now is certain of your and Mr Naughty's intentions.

He'll go home to tell his wife about all this and I bet she'll be so HOT hearing what you and he discussed, that she just may come around and surprise WB and want to swing.

I think you planted a seed.

Maybe they'll contact you one day after they've had time to dwell on what transpired.

I'm still hopeful. :D

I agree with likeminds..bet he goes home and tells the wife. Who knows maybe she is more into something like this than he thinks. After all my hubby never ever thought I would be until I suggested it!! The story may continue....or it may be the end but either way it was sure fun reading about and I agree the thrill of the hunt is sooooo exciting!! Thanks for the xxx rated soap opera!! Loved every minute of it!! good luck!

I too, like most members of the board, are saddened that it had to end that way. :sad::sad::sad: For some reason, I was afraid the Waterboy was perhaps in a serious relationship.

However, when a guy has done something cool, the term "he was a complete stud" comes to mind. You are the woman equivalent of that, because you ROCKED in how you handled today! :kissface:

I agree with everything LikeMinds321 said, let's just hope she's right about you having planted a seed and Waterboy's wife getting all hot about the swing idea, which would surprise him pleasantly too, I'm betting.

And for what it's worth, it sounds like he wanted you BAD, he was just a decent guy who wasn't a cheater.

My wish for you is that somehow you'll maintain contact and invite him and his wife on a boat trip, that Mr. Naughty and you will both enjoy her as well, and that Mr. Waterboy and Mr. Naughty will take turns giving both of you women those fine MFM trips you've cum to enjoy so much!! Thanks so much for sharing this saga with us.

:claps: Way to go Mrs. Naughty!! Can't wait until Mr. gets home to read this. We've all been on pins and needles since this thread started and even though it didn't turn out quite the way everyone was hoping (with every juicy detail spelled out in B&W), it's still a great ending. It must have been tons of fun just finally getting to proposition him. He's never been hit on before? From your description of him I'd find that hard to believe. I guess maybe he just meant propositioned to swing with the husband present. I just LOVE the idea of the poor water boy blushing 20 shades of plaid. Yes I'm a bit mean like that.;) Hope you kinda threw out there a parting "Here's our phone # if you you and your wife ever change your minds..." Who knows? There may be a sequel: WaterBoy II (coming to a board near you).

I think there may still be a part 2 to this saga. Congratulations Mrs Naughty and thanks for being so sexy and willing to share with all of us.

However;

I'm personally very sad, I spent the day retracting applications as water delivery boy, UPS driver, mailman and repairman as soon as I found out he'd only been propositioned ONCE! :lol: What is the world coming to. ONCE... are you sure.

I'm so tired of making apologies to prospective employers that I need to take a nap...anyone want to join me?

Did you mention it to him there is this HUGE discussion about his seduction on the internet? He might go home and be interested enough to do a search about swinging and end up here.... wouldn't it be weird after that conversation today for him to end up reading how hundreds of people were on the edge of their seat just waiting for that proposition today.

I think you're one cool chick to have gone as far with this as you have. I could never have been as brave as you but I have to say you're my new role model :rolleyes:

And I bet if he wasn't married you would have had him in the palm of your hand... no doubt about that ;)

When you move, will you have your water delivered once again?

Guest Mr&Mrs-naughty
LikeMinds321 said:

He'll go home to tell his wife about all this and I bet she'll be so HOT hearing what you and he discussed, that she just may come around and surprise WB and want to swing.

Or she will pull up skidding broadside in our driveway and start pounding on our door in a fit of rage for propositioning her husband. :lol:

It was a fun road with all it's ups and downs. I think it had a fine ending. Mrs Naughty is definitely the Nautiest lady I know!

God, Do I love that woman!!!! :kiss:

Mrs. Naughty is now officially my hero (or is that heroine)...either way..she rocks!!!

Guest Mr&Mrs-naughty
EvilMJ said:
Mrs. Naughty is now officially my hero (or is that heroine)...either way..she rocks!!!

She is my Hero too! I told her that she has bigger balls than me, in a womanly sort of way :lol: .

Two observations. First, I don't think that this is the end of it. Waterboy will go home, probably not tell his wife, and have many intense sexual fantasies (while he masturbates, or during sex with wifey) about what he would like to do alone with the very hot and very naughty Mrs. Naughty who for the last nine months has provided him with lots of sexy poses and plenty of eye candy (we've read about how she has dressed) while she has been "Seducing the Waterboy." Remember, he said to Mrs. Naughty that "I may be, but my wife never would" when responding to her statement that Mr. Naughty is into this, "but not with the WB." I think that later on, he will bring the subject up again, and tell Mrs. Naughty that after much reflection, he would be very interested in joining her alone without Mr. Naughty and without his wife. We know from many other threads that Mrs. Naughty will tell him no thanks, but it will be interesting to see what happens.

Second, he may have intentionally removed his wedding ring whenever he planned to visit her house, so that she would think he's available. But when she said that she and hubby are adventurous, he thought she was inviting both himself and his wife to swing, when in fact she was wanting a one on one with him. So that's why he admitted to being married, since he doesn't think that his wife would agree.

I may be wrong, but I really do think he will pursue Mrs. Naughty in the future.

:bowing:

I can't help but be amazed at the courage it took to go through with this! It would have been so understandable for you to "chicken out"!

I certainly hope that the next "water boy" is even hotter and infinitely more available...

Guest Mr&Mrs-naughty
Spoomonkey said:
:bowing:

I can't help but be amazed at the courage it took to go through with this! It would have been so understandable for you to "chicken out"!

I certainly hope that the next "water boy" is even hotter and infinitely more available...

Thanks spoo. I figure at the least I'll be able to flirt shamelessly with him from now on. :D

Guest Mr&Mrs-naughty
lovefest04 said:
I think there may still be a part 2 to this saga. Congratulations Mrs Naughty and thanks for being so sexy and willing to share with all of us.

However;

I'm personally very sad, I spent the day retracting applications as water delivery boy, UPS driver, mailman and repairman as soon as I found out he'd only been propositioned ONCE! :lol: What is the world coming to. ONCE... are you sure.

I'm so tired of making apologies to prospective employers that I need to take a nap...anyone want to join me?

I believe he meant I was the only one who 'admitted' being a swinger.

:D

Guest Mr&Mrs-naughty

When you move, will you have your water delivered once again?

Absolutely.

:8-0::

I just wanted to add that I, too, enjoyed reading the various steps in this adventure. I think Mrs. Naughty handled the situation beautifully, but I would have expected nothing less from her.

The only bad thing I see about the end of this adventure/thread is that I won't be opening it to read the latest adventure in the saga and being treated to any of the several different pictures of the fetching Mrs. Naughty. WOW!!!! She is one gorgeous lady. As has been said many times, Mr. Naughty, you are one lucky man. Not only is she beautiful to see; she seems to be a very nice lady as well.

Good luck in your future adventures.

Guest Mr&Mrs-naughty

"the one thing you've got going for you is your willingness to humiliate yourself"

-Greg Kinear, as good as it gets

Hardly the ending we were hoping for, but all in all a good ending anyway. Congratulations for going for it Mrs. Naughty. This thread has provided more entertainment and suspense than a year of cable.