Spoomonkey

How often do you have sex with your partner?

How often do you have sex with your partner?  

984 members have voted

1. 1. How often do you have sex with your partner?

• Less than once a week
    • Once a week
    • Twice a week
    • 3 times a week
    • 4 times a week
    • 5 times a week
    • 6 times a week
    • Every day
    • More than once a day!

I voted twice a week. But it all depends. I'm sure none of you can vote for any of those options, and say that actually occurs, each and every week of the year.

But without that thought in mind, yeah, Trixie and I have sex about twice a week. Lately though, we have been up in the five times a week area! :hahaha:

Hmmm.... maybe Speed is only counting actual intercourse LOL, cause we're definately doing better than twice a week! When I was a FT student and worked FT and did volunteer work/ unpaid internships, it was a lot lower. But now.....:hahaha:

With my partner, which one?

With my mate - several times a day when we are together, but we both travel a lot now and sometimes separately so we both have other partners we have sex with when one of us is in town and the other is not. I have sex several times a day my partners when home, my husband has sex every few days when home.

Ususally around 3 times/week when we are togther...when I he is traveling I have BOB (battery operated boyfriend). However; I may jump to 5 or 6 if we have a scheduled "play-date" usually several times in the days before and again afterwards

I'm a lucky girl, I guess. With two horny "partners" at my command (or I at theirs) it's more than once a day! Hubby and I have a session every morning or evening pretty much without fail, while Red and I usually have sex three times during the week and once or twice on the weekend. Saturday mornings are the best. Hubby likes to sleep in while I'm an early riser. So I get my coffee and have time for a "complete session" with Red, intercourse and oral for both of us with an opportunity for lots of dirty talking. I come easily, and when I'm leaving around 11am I feel "orgasmed out" after climaxing a couple of times. But on the 15 minute drive home thinking about hubby and how he's going to want me (and how [i still can't believe it] I just had sex with another man), I'm ready to go again more than ever by the time I'm pulling into the garage.

Although they weren't particularly bad, what did slow me down were my periods. Red won't have sex during my period other than me giving him oral, while it doesn't slow David down at all. I started on Seasonale birth control about 18 months ago, taking them to have only two periods a year. Less mess.

• Like 1

Guest BamaRide

Last time was over four years ago.

BamaRide

Well, 6x/wk was the best reply I could give on the poll. It is usually daily and often more than once per day on the weekends, so I tried to average it out........lol

I am lucky to have found a man that enjoys me that much and can keep up!!

On 9/12/2009 at 8:17 AM, couplers said:

I'm a lucky girl, I guess. With two horny "partners" at my command (or I at theirs) it's more than once a day! Hubby and I have a session every morning or evening pretty much without fail, while Red and I usually have sex three times during the week and once or twice on the weekend. Saturday mornings are the best. Hubby likes to sleep in while I'm an early riser. So I get my coffee and have time for a "complete session" with Red, intercourse and oral for both of us with an opportunity for lots of dirty talking. I come easily, and when I'm leaving around 11am I feel "orgasmed out" after climaxing a couple of times. But on the 15 minute drive home thinking about hubby and how he's going to want me (and how [i still can't believe it] I just had sex with another man), I'm ready to go again more than ever by the time I'm pulling into the garage.

Although they weren't particularly bad, what did slow me down were my periods. Red won't have sex during my period other than me giving him oral, while it doesn't slow David down at all. I started on Seasonale birth control about 18 months ago, taking them to have only two periods a year. Less mess.

Playman64 gave me a "Like" on this post 11 years after I made it.  Things have changed - my desire has gone up, the guys have gone down, and I have to share them with two other women.  That's why we share a boyfriend now, to take up the slack.

• Like 3

I picked once a day. As a rule, we average about twice a day when life interfering isn't an issue, but in real life, it does. The other thing is that we've been making an effort not to bug each other since we both work from home now, and it'd be very possible to spend too much time together. That is a recipe for stress and arguments.

We both continue to try to get off twice a day, but make a point of finding other outlets on our own for at least one of those. If we don't screw before bed, we usually catch up in the morning.

This thread reminds me of a scene from a movie, I forget which one.  A husband and wife are seeing a marriage counselor.  He asks each of the spouses alone at separate times, "How often do you have sex?"  Husband replies, "Hardly ever, twice a week."  In a jump scene, the wife says, "All the time, twice a week."

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, Numex said:

This thread reminds me of a scene from a movie, I forget which one.  A husband and wife are seeing a marriage counselor.  He asks each of the spouses alone at separate times, "How often do you have sex?"  Husband replies, "Hardly ever, twice a week."  In a jump scene, the wife says, "All the time, twice a week."

Numex, you might be thinking of Woody Allen’s “Annie Hall” which has a scene like that. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

COVID stay at home has been a real pain. Neighboring family never leaving, working from home and apt to walk in anytime is a real damper. Pleasant memories of 2009!

With kids home all the time now, two in collage via web, never. Totally sucks.

5 hours ago, djjwp said:

With kids home all the time now, two in collage via web, never. Totally sucks.

My daughter Has spent the lockdown in our apartment in Manhattan, but was with us at our home 100 miles north of the city for about two and a half weeks late last month and early this one. The guest room downstairs was unavailable because it is being used for storage, so was in the bedroom across the hall from us.

Early the lockdown, starting in March, my wife and I were having sex at least once a day, as orgasms helped her deal with anxiety around the SARS-CoV-2 virus. Lucky me. ☺️

it was lovely in many ways having my adult daughter with us, but my wife is unable to stifle her loud vocalizations when the cums without also diminishing the power and enjoyment of her orgasms. The upshot was that we didn’t fuck once in the time my daughter was there. (I can be a quiet cummer when I need to and my wife likes to be ejaculated on — below the neck — so I kept the edge off my horniness by jerking off on her, but she was happy for the privacy when my daughter went back to the city.) 

• Like 2

Bless you as I have no hope in the near future. My home was built in 57 and even if we were to use the guest room downstairs the sound caries via the duct work.  She is NOT quiet during sex so... we wait.  Enjoy yourself!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 10/25/2020 at 4:19 PM, EastInWest said:

we've been making an effort not to bug each other since we both work from home now, and it'd be very possible to spend too much time together. That is a recipe for stress and arguments.

For us, the only upside of all this is spending more time together.  We are having more sex because we are in our house and the guys aren't tired in the middle of the day as they are at the end having worked and been to the gym.  Lots of quick ones during the day.

On 10/27/2020 at 2:00 PM, PeterJ said:

orgasms helped her deal with anxiety

That's true, helps us all.

It's interesting. When our daughter was growing up, we had casual nudity around the house and an open door policy except when mom and dad were having mom and dad "private time". As she grew up, the reasons for the mom and dad "private time" became understood and acknowledged. She decided to come home after college a decade ago, live with us and save money. Same rules still apply, and apart from a bit of 'ew' factor on her part, it still works. Granted, we are not quite as frequent as we used to be. On the other hand, she finds it reassuring that mom and dad are still having sex -together!- long after her friends' parents are divorced, deceased, or simply disinterested. 

• Like 3

Nudity was never an issue but after the one boys walked by and screamed "I know what you are doing" she shut down and that ended.  I'm happy to see others are free to keep it going.