Spoomonkey

How often do you have sex with your partner?

How often do you have sex with your partner?  

984 members have voted

1. 1. How often do you have sex with your partner?

• Less than once a week
    • Once a week
    • Twice a week
    • 3 times a week
    • 4 times a week
    • 5 times a week
    • 6 times a week
    • Every day
    • More than once a day!

I had to put once a week... we've gone nearly a month without then screw multiple times for 2/3 days... If it were up to me we'd be doing it 3-5/wk but the mrs...

we've gone nearly a month without then screw multiple times for 2/3 days...

That's us. We go about a month and then when we can't stand it any longer we go wild. It also makes us kinkier. Overall it makes us appreciate it more.

This is an interesting topic, I said 4X/wk average, my hubby may come by and dispute this, lol.

BTW, that is 4x/wk with several kids, he works an opposite schedule than I keep and I am a SAHM:)

I answered 'every day' but in reality it's often twice or more a day, and now and then we have a day without. But... 5 years ago we went through a dry spell - I bet we didn't average more than 3-4 times a week, and probably down to once or twice a week now and then. It seems that the more we have sex, the more we want sex. It's on-going. If we slow down we don't seem to NEED sex as often.

I'd say that now we will go for two or three weeks averaging over once a day, then we'll have a week with a bit less than once a day.

Listening to our vanilla friends talk/complain about their sex life makes me think we have sex a LOT more than any of them.

I'll also venture to say that our continual increase in sex started when the kids all moved out!! :lol: I think our downturn 5 years ago started when some of the kids moved back in full time!! Kids - can't live with them, can't live without them!! :lol:

Sarah

We are twice a day minimum. It's not a habit or routine for either, we actually get into it every time like it's the first time. First thing in the morning before work and and a good sound pussy-pounding before bed at night. We sneak a couple in during the day when we get the chance.

We are twice a day minimum. It's not a habit or routine for either, we actually get into it every time like it's the first time. First thing in the morning before work and and a good sound pussy-pounding before bed at night. We sneak a couple in during the day when we get the chance.

Do you have a preference as to time of day? My wife doesn't, but I seem to prefer afternoons and mornings in that order. Guess I'm not much of a night person.

I've seen this thread 100 times, but never voted or posted on it...I finally decided I would. We usually have sex 3-4 times a week, and usually all on the weekend. I work 6:30-3, J. works 3-11, so there's not a lot of opportunity and I'm a mega bitch if I get woken up for ANYTHING in the middle of the night...even sex. So, we mush as much as we can into the weekend...since we usually have J.'s daughter atleast one day on the weekend it's more like we mush it into one day.

He works at home and his job has crazy rules about no significant others, no kids, no dogs, and no cats in the office while you're working (like they'd actually know), but occassionally I'll get my dander up and go break the rules...usually in one of my "I really want it...NOW!" outfits and he puts the phone on forward for a bit. I can be very persuasive. :)

About ten years ago the Mrs and I disagreed about the number of times that we had sex. She saying that it was a rapidly reoccuring event whereas I said that it was about as frequent as a blue moon. The job I had at that time gave us those little pocket yearly calendars. Every year for the next three years I kept track of our sex life. It turned out that we averaged between 70-75 time as year - there were some really good weeks and some really dead weeks with no consistent pattern. When I finally showed her the evidence she said that it proved her point whereas I said that it showed that I was right. Well that was 10 years ago and the kids are older, meaning that they are home during the daytime more now then ever before so the chances are less now.

Just curious to see if newbies are the only ones who feel like they can't get enough of everyone together. While we love being with each other, it's been like we can't get enough since we started the life style. For us right now , it only pertains to ffm but hopefully that will all change by the weekend!

Thanks!

Hell -- we hit five times just this past weekend!

Not sure if it's a swinging thing, or the fact that we're still "new" to each other (two years). Or if we're just horny.

(hahahaha)

We've ALWAYS had very frequent sex (married almost 12 years), but we hit an all time high when I hit my sexual peak a few years ago. We haven't slowed down from that yet, and just started the swinging stuff less than a year ago - so it's hard to tell if the frequency is just because we've always been like that, because I'm still basking in my peak, or if it's because we've added this new dimension to us. It all blends together, and it's all good! We still average 5-6 times a week.

We've always had a very active sex life - been married 20 years and together for almost five prior to marriage. We have peaks and valleys over the years, but we are never more active than when we are actively participating in the lifestyle! The last few years we've been actively participating and have not had a 'valley' at all! We average 5-6 times a week but 'celebrate' with twice a day for the week after a great play date!

We've always thought that the more sex you have, the more you want. It's a great cycle! facelick

Sarah

We have been together 18 years and we still go at it 10 to 12 times a week. We are interested in adding swinging to the fun.

I chose 5-6 times, but it is higher than that... But as flkeyscouple said - throw a good play date in the mix and someone is going to get hurt :D

Spoomonkey

We do it more than most but we don't have any kids so it might make it easier.

or at least easier to be loud about it...lol

We do about 3-4 times a week. If it were up to him, it would be 3-4 times a day. :hahaha: But my body cant handle that, never mind that we don't have time for that.

~SS

More than 6 on non-kid weeks, and average twice on kid weeks (face in pillow to muffle the screams).

Mrs. D

• Confused 1

I put 5-6 times a week. We've been married for close to 23 years. In the Lifestyle now for close to a year. :)

I voted 4 times a week and it works out about like that most of the time - there have been a few dry weeks and many smiley weeks. Frequency is not such a big deal with me, although I frequently want it. I'm more into the intensity of the passion, but there's no meter to monitor that objectively, yet the passion has really been significantly stronger since we've been discussion the possibility of swinging.

Treat me like a rented mule

Treat me like a rented mule

I have no idea what you mean by this - but it's funny :)

Spoomonkey

Spoo

Think about it, if you think it's funny, then you know what it means, heh.

Mr. Lol

We try and have sex or make love daily. However, 3 children, fatigue, life lol....we cannot always do this...so what we need is not always what we get. But we do have sex absolutely consistently at least every other day. So I would say 4-5 times per week.

My husband is only home on weekends. So its usually 3 or 4 times between Saturday and Sunday. More if I give him a surprise visit out of state. Would also be more if we didn't have 3 kids running around. Love the sleepover stage!!!!Had one this past weekend, we went to a strip club.. came home and broke in our new picnic table,new bed, and kitchen table... Can you tell we are remodeling?lol. Now we have to pencil in time do break in everything else.

Our frequency sometimes depends on how well our latest swinging encounter went...the last few months it has been easily 6 times a week. Life is very good right now.

When we first got married, we had sex everyday. Then when the children came along, I only wanted it once a week, hubby wanted it everyday, so we settled for about 2 x a week. Now I am off hormonal contraception, I'd like it everyday, but hubby is busy with studies, so only manage average 2-3 x a week. Sigh.

We are usually 3-7 times a week, depending on the week. I put 3-5 since I think that is close to our average. :lol: We have been married for almost 12 years and had our ups and downs, but we are just too horny to not do it all the time. Since we started in the lifestyle we have been pretty much the same. We have only had a couple real swinging events, usually we just play with each other at the parties, she likes to be watched. Unfortunately, since she is not here it will be 0 a week fora while:sad:.

Our average is about once a day. Some days, like the last few have been twice a day...

Although there are days when we are just too fricken tired at the end of the day and just fall asleep, more often than not we have sex.

Maria :kissface:

Not often enough. It seems we've only been averaging once every 10 days right now. In fact in November we had more sex with other people than with each other. This is most likely to do with the fact that when we are out at the club and such we are away from the kids, work stresses, house work, etc. We probably need to take some time and just get a hotel room for us alone, but it seems strange to have to spend $60 on a room for something you should be able to do at home but can't seem to get the time to do with all the family distractions and interruptions.

Mr. WS

You mean you can actually have sex during the week? LOL I always think we're such slackers with these surveys. We're 1-2 times per week people.

Pepper

You mean you can actually have sex during the week? LOL I always think we're such slackers with these surveys. We're 1-2 times per week people.

Well, we are 2 to 3 times a week kind of people, and there's been many a week the all of the sex was Saturday night/Sunday morning due to a crummy week.

If it's vacation, we could be doing it once or twice a day, but come the end of the quarter for or a heavy overtime/compressed week for me, it's a drought. Otherwise, we are pretty vanilla with the 2-4 times a week average.

Pepper

We are in this category as well, although we are trying to work on it. The problem we have is that our sexual clocks just don't match. I'm roaring to go at bedtime and he's zonked on the couch before we get to bed. He's doing everything he can to wake me up for some morning fun but by the time I finally start waking up he's given up after much hard work. The weekends or days off are best for us. If I am home during the day and he's not slammed at work we both enjoy a lunchtime quickie (but the days when those two things coincide isn't very common either).

We have two young children, so.........playtime on all fronts is a little difficult

But we manage to squeeze in at least once a week

We almost fall into this category....but more like 1-3 times a week. We have teens with cars that seem to pop in with friends a bit too much. Tough to get some real private time... unless its the wee hours. But its all fun and games till someone looses an eye... no one has!!!

Well... I divorced and have a new girl friend.... It has been 6 months now and we are still... at more than once a day on average....

Well... I divorced and have a new girl friend.... It has been 6 months now and we are still... at more than once a day on average....

Welcome back!! Sorry to hear about the divorce, we know how that goes. So are you and the new girlfriend swinging together?

It’s every day for us. About 3 times a week it’s 2 to 3 times during the day or I will cuddle up with her around 3 or 4 am when we are sleeping and things then come up and off we go. But we have never went to sleep with out making love to her at some point throughout the day. I just love to way she feels when I am deep inside her.

Mrs. CXXC and I have such strange schedules that we are very lucky to hit the 3X a week mark. Most of that is on the weekend.

On vacation it generally happens 1-2 times a day. We LOVE Vacations!!!:EG:

We are in this category as well, although we are trying to work on it. The problem we have is that our sexual clocks just don't match. I'm roaring to go at bedtime and he's zonked on the couch before we get to bed. He's doing everything he can to wake me up for some morning fun but by the time I finally start waking up he's given up after much hard work. The weekends or days off are best for us. If I am home during the day and he's not slammed at work we both enjoy a lunchtime quickie (but the days when those two things coincide isn't very common either).

Similar situation here. I am up at 4:30 a.m. for work which means that I'm nearly in a coma by 9:30. Our children stay up fairly late, which also causes some delay in activities. I love when I fall to sleep and wake up with him inside me a couple hours later, or jumping into the shower with him (while the kids are at school) on a day off.

We try to make a rule of no more than 3 days without sex of some sort...it works quite nicely for us. :D

KL

We went with 4 times a week for the poll, but that is usually a minimum :) We try to get together twice or so during the week, but often will have 2-4 "sessions" per weekend day. Our playtimes are also usually very long (several hours), and can result in multiple orgasms for each of us :facelick: After a really good weekend we are both ready to go back to work just to rest up.

Combining this with our play with others, and we are very happy people :D

I voted 5 times a week but it can be more. We have 2 kids at home during the week and 4 on weekends ranging in age from 3-13. Most of our private time is early morning hours during the week or weekends as the Mr. has to get up early for work so early and is comatose by 9pm :( I'm typically a nightowl and would love playtime at night but am kept happy when he will wake me for some lovin after he's had a few hours of sleep. We rarely go without for more than a day. Weekends can be 2x a day depending on the activities...After playing with others the following week or two is even better...

T

I voted twice a week. But it all depends. I'm sure none of you can vote for any of those options, and say that actually occurs, each and every week of the year.

But without that thought in mind, yeah, Trixie and I have sex about twice a week. Lately though, we have been up in the five times a week area! :hahaha:

on average it is 4 times a week now that we are empty nesters we can get wild and be as noisy as we wish.

BK&ME