Wildsailor1986

Hot tub games

My wife and I are relatively  new to swinging but we have found a great couple and we both have explored our bi side to the extreme with them. My question is we have these friends  visiting us from across the country for a sex vacation. We have rented a nice condo in lake Tahoe with a hot tub. What are some fun games to play in the hot tub to get the mood and fun going?

• Like 1
  • Hot! 3

I personally don’t know how to play it, but Truth or Dare sounds adequately provocative. 

We have an awesome relationship  with this couple that is coming and I am sure it won't take long until we are naked and playing. It is hard to keep my wife off the two of them. Truth or dare can be fun but just not sure hot to make it more adult and less teenager like.

Just now, Wildsailor1986 said:

We have an awesome relationship  with this couple that is coming and I am sure it won't take long until we are naked and playing. It is hard to keep my wife off the two.of them. Truth or dare can be fun but just not sure hot to.make it more adult and less teenager like

I don’t think the game will last more than one or two rounds. 

I don’t have any suggestions for hot tub games, but the times we have been with people in hot tubs it sure didn’t take very long for things to start happening!  

We just had a mfm with another guy at his house a couple months ago and he had a hot tub!  I went to the washroom and came out and there was missus Enhancer standing in front of him making out and stroking his cock.  One of the hottest scenes I have seen.  Didn’t take me long to get undressed and jump in. 

• Hot! 3

Will be visiting vanilla friends (who give off a definite 'open mind' vibe) with a hot tub the Saturday after American Thanksgiving -- we're following this thread with Great Interest!

• Like 1
  • Hot! 2

On 11/12/2021 at 11:25 AM, SJBluebirds said:

Will be visiting vanilla friends (who give off a definite 'open mind' vibe) with a hot tub the Saturday after American Thanksgiving -- we're following this thread with Great Interest!

That sound very interesting  very curious to how this will turn out. Have they given you signals that they want to play?

2 hours ago, Wildsailor1986 said:

Have they given you signals that they want to.play?

Signals, yes; but the kind that can have a double (but innocent) meaning.  We'll post something after the get-together.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, enhancer said:

I don’t have any suggestions for hot tub games, but the times we have been with people in hot tubs it sure didn’t take very long for things to start happening!  

We just had a mfm with another guy at his house a couple months ago and he had a hot tub!  I went to the washroom and came out and there was missus Enhancer standing in front of him making out and stroking his cock.  One of the hottest scenes I have seen.  Didn’t take me long to get undressed and jump in. 

That is super hot!! I enjoy watching my wife pleasure others I am assuming you do as well

1 hour ago, Wildsailor1986 said:

That is super hot!! I enjoy watching my wife pleasure others I am assuming you do as well

Absolutely!  My favourite part of the lifestyle is watching and sharing her.  Love seeing her being pleasured and pleasing others.  It is such a turn on and she amazes me every time.  Whether it is another woman, a couple or now single guys.  

Although I also play with other women if the mutual attraction is there I could easily give that up and be satisfied with her just playing with others. 

• Hot! 1

In my experience, too long in a too hot hot tub makes it difficult for guys to get/maintain an erection.  Alcohol can contribute to this difficulty as well.  OTOH, we women sometimes really enjoy the challenge. 

Why play anything? We have heard of these things called 'swim suits' but since we aren't going to swim in a hot tub, we don't own any. We do have nice big fluffy robes that we wear out to the hot tub (especially if it is cold and after dark it gets cold quickly in Tahoe). We have also found that taking off a robe and getting naked into the hot tub greatly speeds up everything that may happen IN the hot tub.

• Like 1

We have a hot tub, and before we got ours, we had been with several couples who had a hot tub.  No games needed, things tend to take care of themselves out there ;)  We have had hot tub sex, but most often it's sort of a warmup (no pun intended) area and then head inside when it's time to really get after it.

• Like 4

Swapping in the shower and lathering each other up is a good time!

• Like 1

Lots of foreplay in the hot tub, kissing rubbings, etc, but I prefer no actual sex there, too hot, too uncomfortable and water is not a good lube.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Sophy said:

Lots of foreplay in the hot tub, kissing rubbings, etc, but I prefer no actual sex there, too hot, too uncomfortable and water is not a good lube.

Astroglide X works like a miracle underwater. Learned this at Caliente. It was passed around the conversation pool one night. Try it as an experiment. Shockingly effective. 

10 hours ago, GoldCoCouple said:

We keep our hot tub at 95 degree

Now I'm feeling like some crazy freak, we keep ours at like 101-102 in winter! 😂  Late spring and early fall we do drop it down to 99-100, and we just close it for the summer. We usually don't really hang out in there for a long time though.  It automatically cycles off after 15 or maybe 20 minutes.  Sometimes we'll restart it and stay in a few minutes more, but we are usually ready to get out after the first cycle.  We've tried hot tub sex, both at home and at friends, and agree that water doesn't make the best lube, so the hot tub itself is just foreplay playground.  Now mrs. cplnuswing's wet and literally steaming body bent over the hot tub after you get out, that's another thing entirely ;)

• Like 2
  • Hot! 1

Does owning a hot tub require a lot of maintenance? Thinking of getting one, but we are not upkeep/ chemical measuring people. 

In order to be considered a swinger, you need to have either a boat or a hot tub. Check it out, it's a rule.

Depends...our hot tub is part of the pool so it goes along for the ride since we have to cycle the water for the pool. We usually only heat it up when we plan on getting in it (only takes about 30-40 minutes...less in the summer since the sun will heat the pool up to 90 at times). No matter which one you have, you do need to check the chemicals once a week and take any corrective action (if needed). It may take some time to get the routine down, but once you do it takes less than 10 minutes a week (give or take). They now make strips that you dip and they give you all of the chemical readings at once.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, GoldCoCouple said:

In order to be considered a swinger, you need to have either a boat or a hot tub. Check it out, it's a rule.

✔️✔️ I've always been a rule follower I guess 😁

6 hours ago, njbm said:

Does owning a hot tub require a lot of maintenance? Thinking of getting one, but we are not upkeep/ chemical measuring people. 

Very little.  10 minutes a week is about right, tops.  When you are using it, just make it a habit to check the floater to see if you need some more bromine tablets, and that takes care of that.  A few seconds to stick a test strip in weekly, and if needed, a minute or two to put in whatever it needs.  With ours, pH is about the only thing we have to ever mess with, although everyone's water is different.  Within a week of a refill, I'll have to bring the pH down.  A few weeks later, maybe again.  A few weeks after that, and then I usually just drain it and refill it, which is like an hour job, most of which you can be doing something else while you are waiting for it to be finished draining or filling.

We bought ours used.  Hot tubs are one of those things not easily taken with you to a new house, or just stored away if you are taking a break from it. So, people will just try to get what they can from them. You can find some good deals on nice ones in great shape.  Ours is at very least 10 years old, since we've had it for almost that.  Shortly after we got it, It had a drip drip leak when running and I replaced a pump shaft seal, part was like $10 I think and not hard if you are even somewhat handy.  Or like anything, if you want to pay someone and just be done with it, it's not going to be any huge repair bill.  We painted the skirting too, but that was just because we wanted a different color, took like an hour.

We have a pool too, and while that's not any big deal either like some make it out to be, pool way more maintenance than a hot tub.  Hot tub runs on cruise control and stays covered 99.9% of the time, so other than checking the water occasionally, not a whole lot to keep up with.

• Like 2

In our St. Louis home, we had a (secluded) pool. In our Atlanta home, we have a hot tub and a fire pit. We are just finishing the build of our forever home and it has an Endless Pool X2000 swimspa and a firepit. 

1. Hot tubs are covered most of the time and require regular but modest maintenance. The Endless Pool is hot tub like in that regard. 

2. Much of the maintenance is weekly: balance the chemistry.

3. A little maintenance is use -specific--shock it after use.

4. Drain, clean, and refill should happen at least a couple of times a year. 

Two things help keep the hot tub clean. (1) Shower before getting in and (2) no swimsuits allowed. 

• Like 2

On 11/17/2021 at 9:44 PM, cplnuswing said:

Now I'm feeling like some crazy freak, we keep ours at like 101-102 in winter! 😂  Late spring and early fall we do drop it down to 99-100, and we just close it for the summer. We usually don't really hang out in there for a long time though.  It automatically cycles off after 15 or maybe 20 minutes.  Sometimes we'll restart it and stay in a few minutes more, but we are usually ready to get out after the first cycle.  We've tried hot tub sex, both at home and at friends, and agree that water doesn't make the best lube, so the hot tub itself is just foreplay playground.  Now mrs. cplnuswing's wet and literally steaming body bent over the hot tub after you get out, that's another thing entirely ;)

We think 100-101 is about right. If it feels warm, a few moments standing up and out is sufficient to cool off.  Eventually, it's just time to get out. 

After getting out, we like to sit by the firepit for a while. 

• Like 2

I have a boat so glad I'm following rules. It does overheat, much like me when I'm swinging. Trust me, a hot tub is way less maintenance, but crashing over waves and watching boobs bounce (totally innocently) is not possible in a hot tub.

Have a great time in Tahoe.

we've never played games in a hot tub. As others have said it just lends itself to getting close. Thinking back, it's been where we have just talked, gotten to know each other and then because we're usually naked, begin touching etc. Does seem like a good place to play truth or dare.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, lovefest04 said:

I have a boat so glad I'm following rules. It does overheat, much like me when I'm swinging. Trust me, a hot tub is way less maintenance, but crashing over waves and watching boobs bounce (totally innocently) is not possible in a hot tub.

Sounds like it may be time for a new impeller :) No doubt, the hours I have spent maintaining boats could have maintained 500 hot tubs.  True on the bouncing, but watching gently bobbing boobs in pretty nice too ;)

I think the general theme here is water.  Inhibitions just seem to be lowered when water is involved - pools, hot tubs, boats - doesn't matter.

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Fundamental Law
      Hot tubs and swingers go together. That said, swingers who are fortunate enough to have hot tubs use them for more than playtime. 

If you own a hot tub, how do you find yourself using the hot tub when not playing with others? Is it simply hydrotherapy? Do you entertain vanilla friends as well? Is it a safe space where you feel comfortable talking about things with your partner (or friends) that might feel awkward discussing somewhere else? More generally, what draws you to your spa other than entertaining other LS folks? 
    • By morgan78
      DH and I have been in the lifestyle for quite a while and always wanted to play in a hot tub but was always worried we would catch something since hot tubs are full of weird things.

My question is there a way to play safe in the tub?
    • By AdamInEve
      We have read a few posts on this site about getting comfortable with others by easing into things slowly. Perhaps by playing naked games such as strip poker or truth or dare. We think this would be a good way for us as newbies to get comfortable with being naked around others in a sexually charged atmosphere. Perhaps the games could progress over a series of dates from just being naked to touching (erotic massage) to soft swap and hopefully all the way up to full swap. This way it might alleviate a good portion of the jealousy and nervousness that might accompany a first time straight on full swap.

Our question is this. It seems to us this would be a good way to start, but just how many seasoned swingers would actually be interested in answering an ad from a newbie couple that stated this is how they wanted to proceed? Would the more experienced swingers just pass this type of profile by?

Also, how would relatively new swingers, with just a few experiences under their belts respond (if at all) to a profile like this.
    • By SwingersBoard
      Justin and I were sitting at the bar anxiously waiting for our dinner guests to arrive. Lauren and Rick were a couple we met online. We had exchanged some texts and pictures and had even talked on the phone a time or two but never met face to face.

Lauren and Rick live several states away from us, though we usually would not even think of meeting with a couple that far away. It seemed like we had known them forever, and they were terrific friends of ours. We thought nothing of the miles we would have to travel to meet with our friends.

Justin sat with his back to the door, and I was across the bar table so I could see all that entered. I knew the second that it was them when they walked through the door. With my heart racing, I told Justin that they were here.

Rick and Lauren looked just like the pictures they had sent us, which surprised me. Most people we have met looked nothing like they did in their photos; maybe they looked like that 10 or 15 years ago but not today.

Rick was 5'6" or 5'7" and a very handsome man with a full head of dark hair but cut short and neat. He did not have any facial hair. Lauren was my size, 5 foot, and around 90 to 95 lbs, with blond hair and a great smile. I knew Jerry would find her very attractive, as he likes smaller women. At his 6' 200 lb frame, most women are smaller than him. Lauren must have recognized us, which was a relief to me and that I took to mean that we did look like our picture. I saw her whisper something to Rick as she was pointing in our direction.

As they walked over to the table, Justin and I stood up and introduced ourselves. We all sat and had a few drinks and talked while waiting for our table to open up for dinner. We talked about things that people who had just met talk about. How did you meet? How many kids? Just get to know you type kind of talk.

They called us for our table, and we sat down and ordered. I noticed that the conversation was slowly going towards things that typically friends that have known each other for some time would talk about. I thought to myself how strange that here we are, we had just met 20 minutes ago, and we are talking like long-lost friends, and it is coming so easily.

After dinner, we decided to go to the lounge at the hotel where Justin and I had booked our room. They had a small band playing and a small dance floor. We knew that it would not be crowded and the music was not so loud to prevent talking without shouting. We sat and talked, danced, and just enjoyed being with our new friends for about 2 hours when someone suggested we go to someplace more private? Justin said we have booked one of the suites here. Why don't we just all go up to the room? Justin stopped at the bar and ordered a bottle of wine to take with us.

Our suite had a seating area, a king-size bedroom, and a large Jacuzzi off the bedroom. After sitting and talking and working on the bottle of wine, I said something about the Jacuzzi, and Lauren said she loved them and wanted to see it. She and I went back, and I suggested that we try it out, which was fine with her. We filled the tub with hot water and started to undress.

I could not help but look at her as she was undressing. Her skin was so silky, and she had all the right curves in all the right places. I could not help noticing that her nipples were as hard as my own. Here were two 5' 95 lb. women in a Jacuzzi built to hold 6 adults, talking, drinking our wine, and just having as good a time as you can. Rick called out from the front room, asking if we were going to share the Jacuzzi or hog it all to ourselves? We agreed that it was not fair and told the men that they could join us.

I don't know if Lauren took in a deep breath or not. I don't know if she heard me take in a deep breath when Rick and Justin walked into the Jacuzzi room, both naked and semi-erect with a wine glass in their hand and a smile on their face. But the first thought that came to my mind was, what have those two been talking about? Rick is about 6 inches shorter than Jerry and about 40 lbs lighter. Still, they are both good-looking men and put together just right for their height and inch for inch equal in the tool they support.

Rick sat next to me, and Justin sat next to Lauren. For some reason, it all seemed right to me. As we all talked and sipped our wine, I let my free hand slide under the churning water and slowly work it over until I was touching Rick's bare leg. Rick slid over closer to me, and I let my hand slid over to his now totally erect and hard dick. I could swear that I heard him let out a slight sigh when I started to rub my finger from the top of his hard tool down his long fat shaft and end up twirling around his balls. I felt Rick's hand slid across my leg in search of my pussy, so I opened my legs and bent my knees so he could have complete access. I felt a jolt of pleasure as his fingers started to rub me and dart in and out of my waiting box. With the churning water and bubbles, I could not see what Lauren and Justin were doing below the water, but they both had a hand underwater also, and Justin was kissing her long and deep. Distracted by the work Rick was doing to my pussy I don't recall how much time passed before Lauren got up and sat straddling Justin facing him so he could suck on her hard nipples. I just hope she likes what he can do to a woman's nipples as much as I do.

Rick leaned over and started to kiss me. I opened my mouth and welcomed him in. I heard Justin say we were all out of wine and he would go get the bottle, and Lauren offered to go with him to help. I heard her giggle, and I did not care. The wine was not what I needed or wanted right at that moment. I had my hand full of what I wanted; Rick's hard dick.
      Rick and I stayed in the Jacuzzi and kept doing what we were doing and enjoying it. I asked Rick to sit on the ledge, and I got down on my knees in front of him. With his hard dick standing straight up in the air, I slowly lowered my head and took all I could into my mouth. I worked him slowly at first, sucking softly and rubbing his balls. I would take him out of my mouth and slowly run my tongue down the length of his shaft so I could lick and suck on his balls. Then I would work my way up and take him back into my mouth for some more slow but more vigorous sucking.

After a few minutes of this, I could tell that Rick was about to explode, so I stopped since I had other plans. I looked up and told Rick that I did not think the wine was coming anytime soon. He suggested that we might have to start a search and rescue mission for Lauren and Justin. We got out of the Jacuzzi and went into the bedroom, where we found Lauren and Justin.

Lauren was on her back, and Justin was down licking and sucking her pussy, and I know how good it was feeling to her by the moans she was making. Rick said that looked like fun and did I want to join them? I lay down next to Lauren, and Rick lay down next to me and started to suck on my nipples. I have very sensitive nipples, and Justin has brought me to an orgasm just by sucking on them on several occasions. Rick was every bit as good as Justin is at sucking on my tits, and within a minute, I could feel a wave of pure pleasure rising in me.

Rick slowly slid down between my legs, licking and kissing me all the way down. I spread my legs wide so he could have all the access to my wet pussy that he wanted. I anxiously waited for his tongue to touch my lips. When he stuck his tongue out and fluttered it across my pussy I knew it would not be long before he would have a face and mouth full of my juices. When I started to cum I grabbed Rick's head and buried it into my squirting pussy. Wave after glorious wave of orgasmic pleasure shot through my body. The more I came, the faster he licked and sucked; the faster he licked and sucked my pussy, the more I came. My body went rigid, and I was trembling all over. Then total exhaustion hit, and I fell limp on the bed.

When I opened my eyes, Rick was looking at me and asked if I was all right? I told him yes and pulled him to me, and kissed him. I could taste my juices that this man had so expertly forced my body to give up to him. I sucked all I could from his mouth, licked what was on his face, and kissed him deeply. Our tongues intermingled as we both held each other with our naked bodies pressed together. I could hardly wait for him to fuck me hard and deep with his beautiful cock. I could hear Lauren moaning and breathing deeply when she started to tell Justin to eat her because she was coming. I know exactly what Justin was doing and knew for a fact that Lauren was thoroughly enjoying it.

When Lauren caught her breath, I told her that she was one lucky woman to be married to a man that could eat pussy as good as Rick just did to me. She replied that Rick and Justin must have gone to the same school because Justin also knew what he was doing. As I looked at Lauren's naked body lying next to me, I thought to myself that Rick was a lucky man also.

Looking at Lauren's beautiful body with her hard nipples, flat stomach, and a small patch of hair between her legs made me even hotter than I already was. I started to wonder what it would be like to make love to her. Not knowing just how she would react, I decided to let things go and play it by ear.

Lauren had Justin lay on his back, and she started to kiss him and work her way down until she was at his dick. I saw her take him into her mouth and begin to suck him with long strokes. I did the same with Rick. Two women were lying next to each other, sucking the dicks of the other one's husband.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Justin pull Lauren's head up towards him and kiss her. Lauren was getting into the position to ride Justin's cock. I stopped sucking Rick's dick and told him I wanted him to fuck me from behind.

I got on my knees with my ass stuck up in the air. I was also in a position where I could watch Justin's dick go into Lauren's beautiful pussy. As Lauren got over Justin, I reached over and took hold of Justin's dick and told Lauren I would help guide him into her. I held Justin's dick so that when Lauren lowered herself down, his dick slipped into her wet pussy with ease.

As I watched him disappear into her and reappear with every upstroke, I could just imagine that is what it looked like with Rick's dick sliding in and out of my pussy as he fucked me from behind. As I watched my husband's dick go in and out of another woman's pussy, especially one as good-looking as Lauren's, I could not help myself. I leaned over and started to lick on Jerry's balls while he was fucking Lauren while Rick was fucking me. I could taste Lauren's juices covering Jerry's balls and dick.

I decided to take a chance. I started to lick Justin's dick as well as Lauren's pussy as they fucked. I did not know how Lauren would react, and it was to my great relief and joy when I heard her say, "Oh yes, Danielle, that feels so good!" I knew right then that I would have three lovers that night and not just two.

The more I licked them, the hotter they got and the hotter I got. Rick must have enjoyed watching the show from where he was because he picked up the tempo of fucking me. It was like perpetual motion. The faster I licked them, the faster they fucked; the faster Rick fucked me, and the faster I would lick Justin and Lauren.

Who came first or last is still a blur to me. I felt Rick shove deep into my pussy and felt his large dick swell and explode his cum deep inside me. I was wracked with one hell of an orgasm at about the same time as Rick was. I heard Lauren say she was cumming, and I could taste her cum flowing down Justin's dick. At the same time, I could feel Justin's balls and dick swell, and he started to unload his sweet cum into Lauren. I know what Justin's cum tastes like, and I just learned what Lauren's cum tasted like. Now I needed to know what they tasted like mixed together.

When Lauren moved off Justin, I let my mouth go with her. To my surprise, she moved me into a position where she could get on top of me with her head was between my legs. Two women in the 69 position going at each other like there was no tomorrow. I could taste Justin's cum dripping out of Lauren's pussy as well as her cum. It is like chocolate and cherries; alone, they taste good, but together they taste great. I could not lick fast enough to quell the desire I had for Lauren, and in no time, I was cumming again with what she was going to me. I could feel Lauren's body start to shake. Then I felt and tasted a new supply of her love juices flowing from her body at about the same time that I shot another load of my own juices into her waiting mouth.

We lay together, just totally spent. When we did find the strength to move, we laid side by side, and we kissed so softly and deeply. We lay beside each other and felt Rick and Justin came and lay down on either side of us in a loving embrace that we all felt for each other.
    • By Kittykat200
      Hi All ?
      I’m searching for new ideas for icebreaker and Sex games.
      I have got some really good ideas from an older post (it’s 20 years old)
      There must be some new great games now ?
      I would love to hear your ideas ?