Hi All ?

I’m searching for new ideas for icebreaker and Sex games.

I have got some really good ideas from an older post (it’s 20 years old)

There must be some new great games now ?

I would love to hear your ideas ?

We use dice: number 1 clothes piece to take off, number 6 kiss or caress. we played always when we are with new couples. It is funny and relaxed.

Before we formed our closed swinging group, if we had a couple over, liked them, and thought that they might be receptive to playing, my wife would invite them to our hot tub knowing that they didn't have bathing suits with them.  We would step away to let them decide.  Sometimes if my wife was eager, she would get topless, hoping to move things in the right direction. 

• Hot! 1

3 hours ago, Numex said:

if my wife was eager, she would get topless, hoping to move things in the right direction. 

That especially works well if the other woman has a Lesbian side, but beware, if that is true it doesn't necessary mean she is up for a couples swap with the guys doing each others wives.

• Like 1

The very best game I ever participated in was at a large house party, maybe 40 people. Everyone lined up in two rows facing each other, boy-girl-boy-girl. The hosts handed the second person in line a ball o string. That persons job was to put the string down the first person's clothes, between the outer wear and the body. When this was done, they passed the ball to the third person, who would repeat the process on the second person. Lot's of opportunities for nice gropes. Obviously, the first row of people to link everybody in the line 'won', but nobody cared.

It could work with a group as few as six, I imagine. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By AdamInEve
      We have read a few posts on this site about getting comfortable with others by easing into things slowly. Perhaps by playing naked games such as strip poker or truth or dare. We think this would be a good way for us as newbies to get comfortable with being naked around others in a sexually charged atmosphere. Perhaps the games could progress over a series of dates from just being naked to touching (erotic massage) to soft swap and hopefully all the way up to full swap. This way it might alleviate a good portion of the jealousy and nervousness that might accompany a first time straight on full swap.

Our question is this. It seems to us this would be a good way to start, but just how many seasoned swingers would actually be interested in answering an ad from a newbie couple that stated this is how they wanted to proceed? Would the more experienced swingers just pass this type of profile by?

Also, how would relatively new swingers, with just a few experiences under their belts respond (if at all) to a profile like this.
    • By ddrewd
      Julie, stop me if this question has come up before, but I couldn't find it through Search.

This question was inspired by another thread. I'm not asking about the initial contact, but after the first contact is made. Which way do you think is most effective at getting to know others before you meet face-to-face?

It comes down to 3 methods:

Chat
      Email
      Telephone

For me Chat is nervewracking. Even though I can type 50+ wpm, it moves too fast (when you're typing) and too slow (when the other person is typing). Yet, it's in real time which makes for a more natural and conversational exchange. And chatting creates a more uninhibited exchange than you'd likely have over the phone.

Telephone: With nationwide plans for cellphones, this is becoming a less-expensive option, though it's still costly. Yet, there's something about hearing a person's voice that tells you alot about them.

Email: my preferred method. It's like old fashioned letters only digitized. It's not conversation, but it gives you time to think, to ask and answer questions more creatively (though increasing the BS factor at the same time).

So, what'll be: Chat, Email or Phone?

Drew
    • By Wildsailor1986
      My wife and I are relatively  new to swinging but we have found a great couple and we both have explored our bi side to the extreme with them. My question is we have these friends  visiting us from across the country for a sex vacation. We have rented a nice condo in lake Tahoe with a hot tub. What are some fun games to play in the hot tub to get the mood and fun going?
    • By austxmark
      We are having our first house party here in Austin and we are wondering what games we can have to get things started? We would like a few suggestions. We are not looking for board games as such. More like games where there is no limit of how many players. Also we are looking for games where you do not have to atcually have sex as part of the game..we want it to be flirtly and sexually charged but not actual sex.

Thanks for your help.