Chris&Amelia

Which cartoon couple would be swingers?

Which cartoon couple is most likely to be swingers?  

818 members have voted

1. 1. Which cartoon couple is most likely to be swingers?

• Home and Marge Simpson - The Simpsons
    • Peter and Lois Griffin - Family Guy
    • George and Jane Jetson - The Jetsons
    • Fred and Wilma Flintstone - The Flintstones
    • Hank and Peggy Hill - King of the Hill
    • Popeye and Olive Oyl - Popeye
    • Other (posted in comments)

prettylady said:
I think Jessica Rabbit and that girl that rides the mechanical frog.

I think it is a frog. :confused:

I don't think I have to explain that one but if I do let me know.

Hmm, let me think about it for a bit... I'm sure I 'll figure it out eventually. :D

Mrs. D says: " your all forgetting Popeye was a salior and Olive oil had a thing for Bluto and Wimpi made a it a Three on one. :lol:

the_write_one said:
.....Huh-uh, no way. Who is the clear winner in that scenario?....

My hubby and I saw that episode and use that quote so often to tease each other. lol

I say Peter and Lois. We go out with another couple and my Hubby says she reminds him of Lois. Hugs and Hissessss, Maria

This should settle the question:

(I hope this works)

(Please, someone let me know if you can see the pic, because I can't)

swinging flintstones.jpg

Definately Peter and Lois...I watch Adult Swim every night before I go to bed...the "Doing Toad" episode is just begging for people to make the connection.

As Lois and Peter are getting all dressed up in their BDSM gear they're talking about how this is "such a nice, wholesome neighborhood". Hilarious.

If you have not gone to the New Yorker's Cartoon Bank and pulled up cartoons by topic, you just have not lived. They do capture life. It is a free site, too. cartoonbank.com Check it out.

So far my favorite is the one where the wife is in bed with a bull whip, and she says, "This is not for sexual play".

Otto & Eileen

Guest coonhounds

:sad: Not the Fintsone..it should be the Family Guy... :kissface:

Actually in a different family guy episode they had them both insanely/violently jealous of other people even talking to their spouses.

Mixed signals!

My wife Susan dressed up one Holloween as Jane Jetson. We had Play friends over that night and everyone was so into her costume and getting her out of it :)

You people must not watch "Family Guy".

Peter and Lois both sleep with Bill Clinton!

I just saw this one a few nights ago.

To me everyone on Family Guy is a freak. Remember the episode where Meg falls for Brian (their dog) then Brian and Chris (although not offical) agreed to masturbate together.

I rest my case. :lol:

The Simpson are for sure, As are Fred and Wilma.. proof available all over the web.. lol

But the more interesting ones are... well take a look at the sneak peek for toy story 3

Toy Story 3.jpg

Greetings from rainy Costa Rica!

This is a bit eclectic and dates us but does anyone remeber the Cartoon "Super Friends"?

Oh go ahead... just go there for a moment and think about a night at the Club with this group... :)

abrazos todo's!

bandlincr

superfriends.jpg

On "King of the Hill" a few weeks ago, the neighbor lady (of the Laotian couple) said something about "how they did things at key parties". When all the women gave her funny looks, she said "at least that's what I've heard"

My darling "L" has just informed me that the "Superfriends" cartoon is technically a "Group" and not a "Couple". Further... that the graphic I posted is of the "Justice League of America" NOT the "Superfriends" which (and I don't doubt her recollection here) only included 1 woman... Wonder Woman. Hence ... my posting was not in context and should be disregarded as it was authored by someone CLEARLY not paying attention to the topic of the Thread.

I now seek to-repost in a thread dealing with "Cartoon Gang Bangs" but am futher advised by "L" that my time would be better spent returning to bed and taking full advantage of her "Super Powers".

So... without further ado... "Up... Up... and AWAY!"

jim-n-nicole said:
How about Blondie and Dagwood?

Bring the hem on that dress up about 3 more inches and she's ready for the club!!

I agree (M 1/2). Blondie and Dagwood have GOT to be swingers !

So the next poll is, if a cartoon couple were swingers, which couple would you like to hook up with :lol:

I don't know if they are swingers, but the couple from Family Guy are definately into BDSM LOL.

I can't believe that nobody has posted before today about last Sunday's episode of the Simpsons. It was their halloween show and they did a parody of the film Mr. & Mrs. Smith.

Homer and Marge are contract killers each unknown to the other until they discover that they have been competing with each other.

At the end, Marge kills a guy and Homer tells her, "Honey, I just love watching you do a guy."

To which Marge responds, " Homee, I'd love to watch you do a guy."

Reenie and I laughed our asses off and were pretty thankful there were not children around to hear it.

What about those crazy kids from Scooby Doo? Tell me there's not some group action going on there!

It has to be the Flintstones.... a guy yelling yabadabbadoo can only be a swinger!
Fred&Betty69.jpg

Definitive proof!

I know it's a sick thought, but I'm betting that Papa Smurf was laying it to smurfette. The shit that happens in this country :(

cubnamy1995 said:
I know it's a sick thought, but I'm betting that Papa Smurf was laying it to smurfette. The shit that happens in this country

You know, of course, that this October is the fiftieth anniversary of The Smurfs. Began as a comic book in France. I always wondered whether or not The Smurfs was a cartoon that was really meant for children. Think of it. One smurfette and hundreds of male smurfs living in one little village.

I vote for Boris and Natasha. Gotta love a girl who loves to wear black!

I have to agree. When I saw this poll, I immediately thought of them. I'm surprised it wasn't one of the more popular "other" choices!::P:

Erin Esurance and the dude with short black hair in her commercials...Makes me wish I was in the animated world.

AlmostHuman said:
Erin Esurance and the dude with short black hair in her commercials...Makes me wish I was in the animated world.

A Google Image Search for Erin Esurance with "safe search" off returns some interesting pictures.

Just sayin'.

what bout the scooby doo crew?? You know sccobby and shaggy be gettin it on

Nah, they were too stoned to do anything.

The Flintstones definitely!!! I have proof!!! :lol:

Then again, the site also has Family Guy proof, Simpsons proof... etc.

Gotta love modern cartoons... :D

Peter and Lois without a doubt. But I have to say some of your guys' definitions of swinging scare me. Shaggy boinking Scooby is not swinging it's beastiality :nono: Please let me know where this type of "swinging" goes on so I can not go there :eek: I'm not sure this "qualifies" as swinging either, but I'm pretty sure that Spongebob and Patrick double team Sandy at the treedome all the time.:lol:

Now that you mentioned Yogi, Cindy, and Booboo . . . Could Cindy have been boffing Ranger Smith while Yogi's out stealing pic-a-nic baskets?

Surprised no one mentioned Ren and Stimpy. Imagine them at a club, eyes popping out when anyone undresses. Then going home, getting stoned, and posting on the board that no one at the club approached them.

Dagwood and Blondie? Not that the Bumsteads would play with Herb and Tootsie Woodley -- they're too close -- but I suspect that Cora Dithers has always had a thing for Dagwood. And Blondie's probably been entertaining Mr. Beasley the mailman.

But the possibilities are endless!

How about George and Martha Wilson, Dennis the Menace's neighbors? She's as nice as they come while he's a card-carrying curmudgeon.

Or General and Mrs. Halftrack in Beetle Bailey? He's been hot for Miss Buxley for decades, and Mrs Halftrack makes eyes at Beetle, Sergeant Snorkel, and Lt. Flap.

Or BC and the Cute Chick or Wiley and the Fat Broad?

Or Snuffy Smith and Louisy? Or Hagar (the Horrible) and Helga?

My money's on Andy Capp and Flo.

Stan & Francine Smith from American Dad...

1. because she is always open to making new friends

2. he is an undercover gigolo (pardon the pun because he is an undercover agent, but I think you know what I mean)

;)

Stan and Francine from American Dad. Those two are definitely wild.

Agreed

Does anyone believe that Snow White didn't get some action out of those seven dwarfs? Only question is, how many at once? There should be some advantage from them being so compact.

Velma hasn't shared any of her intimate details with me, but I think she is bi or lesbian and so hot, in an intelligent, nerdy way. I identify with her - always the one solving the mystery. And those glasses...

• Like 1

Harry and Irma Boyle, from "Wait Till Your Father Gets Home". (NBC/Syndication 1972-1974)

I mean, seriously -- watch the opening credits -- how can they NOT be swingers?

• Like 1

Popeye and Olive Oyl
I would like to see Olive Oyl naked and dominating Brutus.

I would like to think that in the future swinging is no longer unusual and has become much more accepted so that George and Jane Jetson can do it, but at the same time, I feel with how close the Flintstones and the Rubbles are, they are the one's who are actually swapping. Where are the flying cars I was promised on the Jetsons? Olive Oyl dressed in leather is a mental image I could have done without...how do I get that out of my head?