• Once a day
    • Every other day
    • 2-3 times a week
    • Once a week
    • Every other week
    • Once a month
    • Less than once a month
    • Never

DH and I average sex about 3 or 4 times a week. I do miss it if we don't have it, it is sometimes just a quickie because it is not always easy to spend proper time with our busy lives. Nice to have an intimate time whether it lasts 50 seconds or 50 minutes!

It depends who I am with. Usually the more I play the more I want it ...Hubby is out playing tonight. BF has his father's duties weekend.

I need some bad...right now.:nannadog:

Just sex, in general, once or twice a week unless I've been on one of my traveling sprees that last 2-3 weeks at a time. When I say sex, that's everything ... sometimes it is fun for her to just give me a HJ ... she does those really, really well ... trained her myself. :)

This is an interesting question, given that Mr. Sweet was out of town four nights a week for almost five months. I had to learn to live with once or twice a week, which kinda' messed with my libido. I was NOT happy camper, as I find that I NEED it every 3-4 days, at least.

Of course, how often I want it, is another question altogether.

=)

I've found that to achieve the fullest erection and the fullest ejaculation that once nightly is ideal.

Some exceptions of course, like no sex while sick, no sex if not able to work out or if sex drive is in some way damaged. Also noticed that if you go a day with out it takes a few to get fully back to normal.

Better to have one full-veiny-swelling erection then several lessor ones.

On average once per day. Some weeks are more, and bad weeks (overnight shift, monthly aunt visit) are less.

Big Nikki here.

Well, I gotta give an essay answer to this question.

How often do I need sex: One answer is every few hours, though I wouldn't call it sex, and I don't. I call it getting off, and it's barely fun. I have an itch, I have to scratch it (mostly daytime), and that's that. Not the sex life anyone would envy -- and if you think you do, think again.

How often would I want sex if I could have it as often as I wanted? Two answers.

• Loving sex: once daily, no more, and not too often less, loving heterosexual sex with my husband John, who I worship. His penis is my Shiva.

• Fun sex, orgiastic sex: not too often, maybe no more than once a week and fine if it's just once a month. This, of course, is the sex that is not love, that sometimes is like and sometimes isn't. This is banquet sex, oriastic sex, saturate yourself with sex. Swing party sex.

Then two more categories:

Sex on the side: that's a little extra sex, here and there, always fun, always friendly, always a bit of a fling. That's the sex I have with a girlfriend who drops by, the sex I have with the neighbor I call "the wife next door", the non-orgiastic sex that John and I might have with swing friends who drop by for drinks or dinner.

Cruising sex: this is not nice; this is mostly predatory and I really don't know how to describe it -- and won't.

-- Big Nikki

BigD and I do not live together.....so when we see each other...yes we have lots of sex to make up for not living together...lol...

But if we were together...there is no doubt in my mind that it would be everyday...and if we didn't have kids....ummm yeah...well then who knows...ha ha...

Lola

I didn't answer the poll, this last year has been a long dry spell!

Never in my life since first having sex at 15 have I spent more than maybe a few weeks without ( except just before divorce. 4 months without - that sucked!) But this year nothing since early May, really early like the 4th!

So since I haven't found anyone interesting to share my time with, my impression of need has been very changed. As a result I am cranky and people tell me I have a "don't bother me" aura.

Guess I really need to get this handled.. lol pun intended!

...and no masturbation is SO not the same.

Now don't feel sorry for me, but I did not have sex (ok 3x) for nearly 15 years.

Though my husband and I had had a great sex life and we dabbled in swinging, medical issues stole my husband's sex drive. I never gave up and things have gotten much better in the last two months.

However, to answer the question, I do remember some pitifully base moments where it almost seemed unbearable, but I remained a virtuous wife.

And then, about 6 months ago a man walked into my place of business who knocked my socks off. He was not my usual "type" but his smooth voice, sexy smile and eyes, and the mild flirtation set me afire. I had many, many long talks with God. I never saw this man again, but in a weak moment I joined Adult Friend Finder. The first guy I chatted with in emails did not fit my profile. He is 13 years my junior, but I answered him back and I believe he is a gift from God.

Our emails get hotter and hotter and it takes about a week before we can't take it anymore and get together. We live about 50 miles apart so I can't say a week is the amount of time.

The point I am taking so long to make is: if the stimulus is there, I just have to have it. How often? As long as the stimulus is there :) Give me some food, a few hours of sleep and we can hop in the shower and start another day!

:facelick:

In the early days of our marriage, being young and all, I was ready for it every day. I would put the moves on her every day, but she was only receptive about every 7-10 days.

So we compromised. We did it about every seven to ten days. I was literally losing the will to live.

I got into a bad habit, and got caught, let's say, seeking out the wrong kind of "professional" help...

So we decided to make it work, that was almost five years ago.

One thing I said though, if we were just going to make it like it was in the past, I wasn't interested in staying together.

Now that the kids are grown, (one still at home!) we get it together 2, 3, maybe 4 times a week, and I'm happy as a clam!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By RRTpilot6969
      My ex-wife and I were in the lifestyle for several years, and then unfortunately found out she had been cheating (several times in college, and two separate affairs during our marriage) during our entire 10-year relationship, even while we were swingers (but never with other swingers). Took me a long time to reflect on what happened, how I may have contributed, questioned swinging, etc. It took me some time and many of my friends to help me realize she had a LOT of issues, and still does.

I was concerned there could be the possibility my ex-wife would try to accuse me of something false related to our swinging (I made her do it, etc.) that would eventually reveal my past to my new wife. Honestly, I approached the lifestyle with my ex-wife as a gift to her - it was all for her, not myself; I learned a lot about myself, and thought we had completely open, honest, and loving communication, never pushing each other to do something and always respecting our decisions made together as a couple, and truly thought it was improving our marriage. I give you that backstory to tell you my current story…

I’m remarried to an incredible woman, and could go on for days how amazing and stunning she truly is…we’re both devout Christians and attend church regularly. A few months before I proposed (she knew it was coming, ring picked out, etc.), I made it a point to be completely honest with her and tell her about my past in the lifestyle with my ex-wife, no details, just the blunt fact. I’m honest to a fault and deeply believe I owed my now wife the entire truth, especially in case my ex- decided to falsely accuse me of something related to our lifestyle involvement.

She didn’t take it very well, she was very disgusted and felt taken advantage of, etc., and I actually thought at one point she wouldn’t accept my proposal. It took a little while, but we finally worked through it, but not after some very specific questions she had about it all…which I tried very hard to still vaguely side-step (going into steamy sex details about an ex- with your current girlfriend isn’t exactly wise course of action).

My current wife is more reserved and conservative in her beliefs, but popular and stylish, and not at all a prude. She immediately denounced swinging and asked if I wanted her to do the same, pictured me doing all these gross orgies with ugly people, etc…typical mainstream misconceptions and misunderstandings of what the lifestyle really is…and I explained it to her. She’s not the most confident woman in bed, part of her reserved side, but I’ve been trying to get her out of her sexual shyness shell so to speak for a while.

But for the past couple years, year of engagement and year of marriage, our sex frequency has gone down considerably, almost seems like she’s disinterested. I have to initiate sex all the time, she never does oral (giving or receiving) or any other foreplay, and she makes it seem like a task to get done and over with most of the time. [side note, she’s performed oral on me once, while she was on her period because she felt obligated, which I stopped her and told her she didn’t have to just because of that and felt she HAD to please me, I’m a gentleman, and not selfish. She took it as I didn’t like how she was doing it, so she claims to this day…]

It worries me, and I’ve brought up my frustrations a couple times and she actually listened, but nothing really has changed, she hasn’t opened up and communicated or appear to feel more comfortable during sex. There have been extremely brief glimpses of hope at times though (before I discussed my frustration)… like when I was trying to skirt details of explaining the lifestyle, I did ask her about her sexual history and if she had ever had a one night stand before, which she did admit to me she’s had one (so at least one, maybe more, which was a encouraging in my opinion) and I was merely relating the similarity to swinging that sex can be for fun and just for sex and to help her see that her desires are not so far off from a swinging couples, it’s along the same lines and even better if you consider the open communication.

Another occasion, she initiated and for once acted like a sex goddess one night we stayed at a friend's house after drinks, wouldn’t let me get up without fucking her, she was vocal, passionate, wild, it was incredible…but she did have some drinks in her. Another - she tried to get me to have sex in a public bathroom when we were out with a bunch of friends once (work friends mind you), which I wasn’t really into and said no…which she got upset and accused me of swinging but I wouldn’t do that with her…caught me off guard a little and made me wonder her real intent for wanting to in the first place, testing me or truly acting on exhibitionism impulse.

With these examples, I’d like to think there’s a sexually free woman in there somewhere, at least I hope, she just doesn’t communicate about this kind of stuff very well, and I really hope her knowledge of my past doesn’t make her feel more inadequate or insecure in bed. If anything, I had hoped it would open her up to feel more comfortable in expressing her desires and sexual prowess with me, but it has definitely not.

I am not trying to get her to be a swinger, and won’t ever bring that up, ever, but I do want to have that same open communication and comfort sexually with just her that I learned from the lifestyle, complete and respectful open honest dialogue about what we both want, like, dislike, etc. I do want her to feel desire and comfort initiating sex on her own more confidently. I just don’t know where to start or how to approach…which is why I’m here, asking some old lifestyle friends for any sage advice or ideas that maybe I’m not thinking of or haven’t tried yet.
    • By CandT33
      The very 1st time...
      Was it exciting, nerve racking, defeating?

What was the conversation after the fact, did it effect you two negatively?
      Also did you discuss it before it happened?

We are new and I am just unsure how it will effect me and/or her.
      She has been with 3 other guys since we started about 3/4 months ago.
      I have not had to deal with the above question yet, so looking for some insight from others.
    • By let's do it again
      Just finished watching a YouTube video about the O and P shot, I had never heard of this. This is for middle aged men and women where a doctor uses a vial of your own blood,spins it and takes the platelets to inject back into the clitoris or the penis to improve blood flow. The doctor who did the video said she gets this treatment about every 9 months. She recommends this for people having problems with ED problems or orgasm difficulties.  So, have you heard of this or have you had this treatment?
    • By Valha
      Hi, Mr. V. here. We have enjoyed some limited play experiences, some great, some so so, and Mrs. V all of a sudden is wanting to put swinging on hold and here's her reasoning why- She says that so far, none of the sex is as good as she has it with me so she's asking "what's the point?". I say because I've enjoyed watching her getting pleased from a new perspective and enjoy her coming back to me, and I've enjoyed new experiences and coming back to her. We've had great 'reclamation sex' too so I cited that as a reason. Is she expecting too much? Maybe we need to be a lot more selective in partners?
      Anyways, I welcome your thoughts on this and how you would answer her question "if sex is so much better with my spouse, why swing at all?"
    • By foozballnow
      In your experience with swinging, either being the guy yourself, or the woman experiencing it, when does the guy normally cum? Do you have the woman perform oral and cum through there so you last longer for sex? Do you let the woman get you started with oral but only cum during sex? Or do you skip oral completely and just cum through sex. Normally we cum through sex, but sometimes the girl is really good at oral so I (male) don't know to make her stop or let it go...Just curious what the rest of you do in a similar situation.