foozballnow

When does the guy usually cum in a swinging encounter?

In your experience with swinging, either being the guy yourself, or the woman experiencing it, when does the guy normally cum? Do you have the woman perform oral and cum through there so you last longer for sex? Do you let the woman get you started with oral but only cum during sex? Or do you skip oral completely and just cum through sex. :) Normally we cum through sex, but sometimes the girl is really good at oral so I (male) don't know to make her stop or let it go...Just curious what the rest of you do in a similar situation.

Guy half here. Most of my play experiences start with oral back and forth between us. If I let her take the oral to completion I most likely would not be ready for intercourse. So I enjoy it (immensely) but guide her away when getting too close to the "launch sequence".

With condoms I don't always cum through intercourse. Depends on a number of factors. Sometimes after my partner may make me cum through oral. Other times not which is fine too, more energy for another romp.

I will hold out until the after the lady cums, sometimes during her cum.

I will try not to cum during oral unless she asks me to

Usually right after I scream ... Oh that feels sooooo good! :lol:

Seriously, so many factors to consider but don't over think the night. Just try and go with the flow. If you have 3 hours of playtime then you have a lot of options versus if you only have 45 minutes.

It's like a fun puzzle.

Our first play with a couple, the other guy came like 3 times and I couldn't cum at all. There has been times where I came only at the end of the night and there have been a couple in between. Don't be afraid to ask?

There is a thread here about 'where' to cum. That is much more important than 'when' in my opinion. For instance, if you are playing bareback, if you plan on playing twice, should you cum out the first time and in the second time? Out both times? If you cum inside, will it affect anyone else from playing with her, get the picture?

Good luck.

For us it depends how things are going. The Mrs. likes to make men cum through oral and she enjoys when they cum during intercourse. If they are able to cum multiple times she usually gets it both ways from both partners. Our play sessions are for her pleasure so she always gets things her way. We usually begin with oral and switch up as we go. If a playmate cums through sex she will give him time to rest then suck him off for his pleasure as well as hers.

We normally start with oral, but it takes me dam near forever to cum by oral so we usually finish with sex. When swapping, Jen has been left hanging a couple of times from guys that just couldn't last long enough so I have been there to finish her off.

foozballnow said:
In your experience with swinging, either being the guy yourself, or the woman experiencing it, when does the guy normally cum? Do you have the woman perform oral and cum through there so you last longer for sex? Do you let the woman get you started with oral but only cum during sex? Or do you skip oral completely and just cum through sex. :) Normally we cum through sex, but sometimes the girl is really good at oral so I (male) don't know to make her stop or let it go...Just curious what the rest of you do in a similar situation.

Umm... Yeah.. to all of the above

Can i ask.. is this a situation where you are putting together a step by step guide?

if so, stop, throw it right out the window.. Do you need a set of set benchmarks for it to be a great time? Sorry, it doesn't happen the same way twice.. EVER

Now one part of the answer to your question is, where does the person preforming the fellatio prefer it?

Multiple guess doesn't work, you have to ASK .. Some will never let go til they get the Maxwell house moments out of you.. still others will wait til its about to blow and WANT IT PAINTED ALL OVER THEIR FACES , Others will bail and get away before the fire hose erupts and yes will want to ride you into the sunset.. of that erection anyway..

So, its actually a question that needs to be asked of the person happily handling YOU.

I know that I can almost always cum through intercourse ... so unless I'm with a gal who would prefer to finish me off orally (usually takes quite a bit more work on her part), I will usually pull away during oral and procede to intercourse.

It's weird for me. I usually cum through intercourse, but my wife is SO good at giving blowjobs, that sometimes I prefer to cum that way. For some reason, when we're with another couple, I sometimes have a hard time cumming. I don't know why, maybe pressure or whatever. I seldom have a hard time getting hard, just actually cumming. Maybe it's some medication I'm on (blood pressure, etc). I don't know what it is, and yes, it bugs the hell out of me - which of course makes it worse. :) I find the more relaxed I am with the couple we are with, the easier it is. Maybe it's just because we're new enough to this that I can't completely relax.

We did have one separate room swap, and I was able to cum much more easily, so maybe I'm spending too much time watching my wife when we're in a same-room situation.

But to answer the question, it just depends. I've yet to cum orally when we're swapping. And with a condom, forget it. I just don't get enough sensation through the condom to cum.

I'm probably a little different than most, but I want it in my mouth if at all possible and it doesn't get too drawn out. "Most" of the few guys that we play with can usually get another erection within a few minutes, and then they are good for a while. That way they're much more apt to get me off several times through penetration.

So ... when does the guy usually cum? ... As soon as possible and preferably in my mouth. :facelick:

MrsHidalgo said:
I'm probably a little different than most, but I want it in my mouth if at all possible and it doesn't get too drawn out. "Most" of the few guys that we play with can usually get another erection within a few minutes, and then they are good for a while. That way they're much more apt to get me off several times through penetration.

So ... when does the guy usually cum? ... As soon as possible and preferably in my mouth. :facelick:

Mrs. Alura held this same theory, Mrs. Hidalgo. The first time I heard her say, (while rubbing Mr. Playmate's cock head against her cheek, "Ummmmm. That was pre-cum! C'mon! Give me a mouthful of that hot stuff!", it was so erotic that I lost it in Mrs. Playmate's mouth. Both ladies gobbled it down and the evening lasted for a few more hours with the men performing admirably.

Ah! What pleasant memories!

Bob and I go with the flow of the moment. If we only have a short while I know the guy is not with me just so I can give a blowjob. Personally, I suck his cock and testicles (if he is shaven), just to get things going or if he is eating me in the 69 position. I do not enjoy having the taste of rubber in my mouth, but if condoms are required there is no choice. I do enjoy having oral performed on me and am multi-orgasmic, so I do enjoy at least one orgasm orally.

I can cum either way, oral because my wife gives amazing blowjobs. Or could cum inside her, problem is I have to be "fixed" and she's fertile as hell (or together we get pregnant easily). So I will not cum inside her despite our strong desire to. We do not want more kids. So I cum in her mouth and she swallows.

Have tried cumming different ways & places but she prefers to have me cum in her mouth....easily dealt with she says. No arguement here!

I almost always cum when I am fucking Mrs. H. This has led to a few silly moments recently.....

We were with 3 other couples in a big pile one night, and Mrs. H and another woman were 69-ing while I fucked Mrs. H from behind. This experience was brand new to us, and totally hot in so many ways. I knew I was getting close when suddenly a tongue swirled around my balls, and that was all it took!! I must have cum about 3 liters into Mrs. H, and as I was sliding away from the two of them, from underneath Mrs. H I hear a muffled voice say, "Urrrr my hair!" We had unintentionally creampied the other lady, but she didn't seem to mind(it was her tongue.... whew!!), only telling us to warn her next time so she'd be ready for it. We've seen that couple every now and then at the club, and the running joke with her and Mrs. H is "My hair!!"

:lol::blush:;)

When does the guy usually cum? When he's been playing with me! :hahaha:

Seriously, it all depends on how ya' roll/what the mood is. Most often a partner and I will enjoy some oral action, and he'll eventually cum having intercourse with me.

Sometimes, if a fella's having trouble popping the top, I'll finish him orally.

And once, in a blue moon, we skip the oral action and get right down to business.

It's all good, long as everyone's havin' fun.

=)

Either way is GREAT with me, but it's usually up the lady I'm with as some have some definite preferences. One particular playmate would probably be happy if just traded off on oral all night.....that's not a bad idea!

My wife cums only with oral or manual stimulation, then always goes on to intercourse.

I have cum only a couple of times with oral, even though the women were really good at it. I have cum a few more times with manual stimulation. The vast majority of times it is with intercourse. That is also by far the most satisfying.

This is Petra reporting. With both of my partners it is pretty much the same. I am usually alone with just one of my two guys at a time and I start by giving him oral (I like it if he begins really limp and I make it grow like magic), but hardly ever do it to the point of orgasm. I will swallow if he does cum, but 95 percent of the time after he is in my pussy for 30 to 45 minutes he cums in there (where we all prefer) right around the time I do. We all have pretty good control, and will slow it down if either of us gets too close too soon. With hubby, if it is a weekend or vacation and we get aroused once more after laying there, we go again. The second (and sometimes third) time for hubby is difficult but extremely intense. Red, my bf, usually can't do an encore. Regardless, they will always eat me at the end and I cum again.

About once a month when they are both with me at the same time the foreplay is a little different, but the fucking is pretty much the same routine done sequentially, except I will only want to be eaten out once by one of them at the end to run out whatever sexual energy is left in me. The exception to the control thing is on the infrequent occasions we do a DP. My bf Red has a hard time holding back when he is in my bum, so when Red calls it, hubby and I work hard to speed it up because my orgasm is pretty intense when Red still has his dick up my bum. Otherwise hubby and I just finish together.

From my observations, with hubby and Clair it's a little different. Clair cums quickly and often, so hubby's orgasms are pretty much in the middle and at the end of her multiple orgasms during their love making. He still usually cums in her cunt (that what she calls it), but she really likes getting her pussy licked and she is inclined to have hubby cum in her mouth and sometimes on her breasts. Since hubby is Clair's only guy, if the three of us are together I will defer to her and let her enjoy hubby's orgasms. I get mine in those FFM situations by Clair licking and finger fucking me or getting off quickly on hubby's dick without him cumming between the times he is in her.