enhancer

Giving and receiving oral?

I absolutely love to give my girl oral, can't get enough!  When she squirts in my mouth, running down my chin or when she's dominating my face with her cooch and she gushes down both sides of my neck...  I call it a diamond necklace!  I also love to swirl my tongue down and lick her butthole, push my tongue in as far as it will go, which isn't that far.  She still seems to dig it, after all, who doesn't like their butt licked??!!

• Like 1

Getting or giving I am happy to enjoy both. 
Younger days I did much more giving and my reward was acceptance. Flashback to sneaking home with a boyfriend and the big act was a blowjob. I must have enjoyed because I would do it without any reciprocity, just touching from him. He treated me special and I wanted to do it again and again. 
My first time receiving was from my girlfriend, I enjoyed, it was new, I felt it was wrong. Second time was that same friends older brother, I enjoyed but was more focused on him and what he was going to do that day, my first sex. 
Over the years, I gave a lot more to guy friends. Not all would give. 
Mike and I, once we found the new lifestyle, would search out partners. Laughing now remembering a pickup who I was giving a blowjob to, said I sounded like I was cumming without him touching me, when he went to reach down said I was drenched. He asked if I had an orgasm from just giving. 

• Like 2
  • Hot! 2

Watching her doing oral to a woman for the first time is very arousing. When we meet people who are looking for a first time FF Linda will ease into it with giving oral sex putting her own sex last. 

• Like 1

Love giving. 

Love receiving. 

Love watching. 

Yeah, ok, I just love oral sex. I'm simple like that. 

• Like 2

On 8/10/2021 at 4:32 PM, cplnuswing said:

I tried to do both a Hot and Like reaction to this, but the system only allows one per person, so I settled on hot :)

Blowjobs have never been my thing.  I mean I like them, I appreciate someone wanting to give me one, and I certainly won't turn one down ;), but they just don't send me over the moon like they do for some.  That's ok, different strokes for different folks.

Now, going down on a woman, now we're talking!  Her scent, her taste, her wetness, the feel of her skin, her reactions - love all of those!

I kind of agree.  I like a good blowjob and my GF LOVES giving blowjobs but I don't feel the same way about them like many other guys do.  I have friends who prefer getting a blowjob and facefucking more than vaginal sex.  And I've actually wondered why so many guys like blowjobs more than vaginal sex.  I can't complain because my GF loves it and the visual is such a turn on.  I also love going down on women probably just as much as getting a blowjob and sometimes more.

In our family (two guys & three women) we all love to give and receive, but it's different for men and women.

With a guy, Lora, Clair, and I will suck David and Red to get them hard and going as a prelude to having it put in (one of) our vaginas.  All of us prefer the guys' orgasm and ejaculation in our pussy because a guy usually only has two good ones in him, at least for several hours.  We women have no problem with a guy cumming in our mouth or bum (especially for DP) but it's the exception.  

A woman, however, can repeat without too much recovery time, so an oral orgasms before and after the main event are common.

• Like 1